The Twilight Saga

This Twlight Saga Fan Fiction will be written between two TTS memebers, Jada Blackwater and Envy Breeds Hate, who will alternate between chapters. Chapter one, is being written by Jada Blackwater.

This story will be in two different Point's of View.

One writter, will write in the point of view of a werewolf...

One writter, will write in the point of view of a vampire...

We hope that anyone who reads, will enjoy the story we are working so hard on. We thought of this and ideas just went flying left and right, back and forth, and just about everywhere. We have come up with a solid idea for it and wish to share it with our fellow TTS members.

Any readers, please, leave comments so that we know you enjoy it. Thank you :)

Hot Winter, Cold Summer

A Twilight Saga Fan Fiction Partnership Piece

Prologue (Written by Envy Breeds Hate):

A dark, cold feeling took over me as lay here. Unable to move, I screamed in pain into nothing but pure black darkness. Out from the corner of my eye, I saw something. Bright crimson red flashed past me.

I screamed.

What’s happening to me?

As another scream began to come through me, a dark figure stood above me and covered my mouth. The figure had deep crimson red eyes that burned through me. I couldn’t move, speak, or even think.

The figure moved closer to me and I could feel its sharp teeth move over the skin on my neck. Before I could think about what was going to happen, the teeth bit through me.

Tags: Breaking, Cullens, Hate, Love, New, Pack, Partnership, Rules, Vampire, Werewolf, More…Wolf

Views: 2576

Replies to This Discussion

Oops, Seth!  (Sorry, it was the middle of the night on my end when I wrote that comment!)

Feeling so bad for Seth

Leah is being really unfair to him!!!! she should understand the most, as she knows what its like to feel somthing for someone when she cant control it!

he is such a sweetheart though :(

wow I loved this chapter, so worth the wait. I feel so bad for Seth :( he never meant any Harm and Paul hates him the most. It's not his fault if he Imprinted, she's his soulmate then and if he likes her normally, a person sometimes can't help who they like

Very tense! I liked it, poor Seth.

Looking forward to knowing what was behind him, guessing it's her.

Best wishes

Chris

Chapter Twelve – Moving In

It’s been a few hours since Seth left to be judged for his feelings for me. I hope he’s okay… I hope they don’t hurt him… What if they kick him out of the pack? Could they do that? Would they do that?

Sitting alone in this house has become normal. Edward is always with Bella and Carlisle is at work. Esme is outside a lot of the time while Rose is out shopping with Alice who seems to drag Jasper along for the ride. Emmett is here but he’s glued to the current football game playing so it’s just me, myself, and I.

As I sit here in my room, I can’t help but to worry about Seth. Edward told me not to worry, that Seth is smart and he will be perfectly fine but I don’t know if that’s the case. I know he is smart and strong and handsome and perfect…. But that doesn’t change the fact that the one wolf tried to kill him. I think his name was Paul… and Seth didn’t fight back. Because he’s so sweet, he didn’t want to hurt the over grown house pet. What if the other members of the pack are the same way? What if they gang up on him? What if they tear him to shreds? What if… what if his life is ruined?\

“….and new shoes and a new purse and I just adore the top you got, Rose. It’s so cute!”

The house was filled with the sound of Alice’s voice when she walked in the front door with Rose and Jasper. I could practically hear Emmett’s eyes roll as he spoke to her.

“Will you shut up about clothing for five minutes while I watch the game?”

“Will you take your eyes off the game for five minutes while I talk about clothing?”

And with that, the TV was turned off and Emmett walked out one of the doors. Alice is my favorite between her and Rose, not that I would ever let Rose know that, but Alice is just fun. I made my way downstairs and the first thing I saw was Alice showing Jasper a pair of heels.

“Alice, Honey, I was with you when you got them.”

Jasper talked to her with a smile on his face and a twinkle in his eyes that you only see in the movies. It was as if even though he was there and called out that he was there, he wanted her to keep talking. Just to hear her voice. It was the more adorable thing.

Rose looked at me as I bounced down the last few steps.

“Hey, Angelina. I wish you could have come shopping with us.”

I smiled at her as I moved a stand of my red hair from my eyes.

“Me too. It looks like you guys had fun.”

And then the hour long conversation about the whole shopping trip started. I didn’t mind it though. I love talking to Alice and Rose and to hear about a shopping trip of epic proportions was just a fun time.

After my fun time with the girls, I went to the backyard. Being as it was the one place I hadn’t really taken the time to take in. It was nice. The sun was still up high although; it would start to set soon.

Without warning, two vampires and a werewolf came running through the trees. One of them knocking me down, flat on my butt. When I looked up to see who it was, Emmett stood above me.

“I’m sorry, little sis. Didn’t see you there. You alright?”

With the help of his hand I was back on my feet again. I looked behind him to see Edward and a wolf.

A werewolf. My werewolf.

“Seth!”

Without warning and without answering Emmett’s question, I ran to Seth’s side and attacked him with a hug. Although my arms didn’t make it even half way around his body, I think he got the point.

His wolf smile was so cute. It just makes me want to hug him more but I shouldn’t.

“Come on, Angelina.”

Edward spoke in a serious tone when he called for me to come inside. I listened. I’ve never heard his serious tone… not spoken directly at me at least. It only took a second for Seth to show up inside with us in the living room. He had a slight grin on his face but he didn’t look happy. I wonder what happened with the pack…

“Seth is going to be staying with us for a while.”

Edward told the family once everyone had come inside from there different locations. Everyone looked shocked and Rose was the first to speak.

“We are letting a dog stay with us? Why?”

“Because he-“

Edward had started to answer Rose’s question when he was cut off the Seth.

“Because I was kicked out of the pack.”

Oh no… it’s my entire fault. Mine. How could this happen? I started to cry and again, no tears came from my eyes. How come I can’t cry normally? Do vampires not cry?

Seth’s arms were soon around me as it became more noticeable that I was crying.

“Don’t cry, Angelina. Please? It’s okay.”

His soft spoken words didn’t help much and I began to cry harder. How can he say it’s okay when he was kicked out the wolf pack? What does this mean? Is he forever out? Will they never give him another chance?

“What happened, Seth?”

Esme’s caring voice came into play as Seth tried to help me to calm down. Soon enough the awkward dry tears stopped and Seth answered the question.

“Well, the pack found out something they didn’t approve of and after trying to attack me a few times, they just kicked me out. I don’t know what would have happened if Edward and Emmett didn’t show up when they did…”

“I could hear his and the rest of the pack from Bella’s place so I quickly ran here and grabbed Emmett before running out to see what was going on. They were just past the boundary line so we were able to help.”

“It was so awesome! The wolves were all growling and I was all like: back it up. And Edward starting answering thoughts… . like always….. and then Sam was human and told Seth he was out of the pack until further notice.”

Emmett was strangely excited but his excitement helped. Until further notice… meaning he could be accepted back into the pack. Which is a good thing. Maybe I can help with that… But how?

“What did you do?”

Alice asked when Emmett had calmed down enough to let other people talk.

“It was my fault. He shouldn’t have gotten in trouble…”

My voice cracked as I spoke. Urgh. I hate when that happens.

“No, it wasn’t. Don’t say that… It was no one’s fault. The guys are just over reacting to something they don’t understand.”

“Then why haven’t I been yelled at for it as well? I’m a part of it too.”

His beautiful brown eyes looked into mine and he smiled. As he opened his mouth to say something, Rose opened her’s and beat him to the speaking part.

“Over reacting to what?”

“To the fact that I like Angelina.”

With that said, the room went silent.

Author's Note: Hope you guys like this chapter! I know it's not the best but its honestly the best I can come up with at  the moment. I'm just starting to get sick and it's really effecting my ability to stay awake which in turn, kinda makes it hard to write. I'm sorry... Anyways, I got this one done so hope you had fun reading it and don't forget to leave some comments!

- Dajah

Angelina feels so guilty, but Seth would never blame her for what happened.  It would, however, be interesting to see how Rose and the others react to the revelation.

It was still awesome. I love the way you portray Seth. It's perfect.

aww poor Angelina :( she feels guilty for Seth being kicked out and so do I. I feel their pain, wow nice cliff hanger ):

It work very well as a chapter, but sorry to hear that you aren't feeling well, it didn't lessen your writing.

Glad to here it was Edward and Emmett that got Seth out of trouble.

I hope that the Cullens all cope well with the new guest.

Best wishes

Chris

The story was interesting although there were several misspelled words, little incorrect grammar and some repetitive sentences from one chapter. Otherwise, the content was pretty good. I did enjoy the story. Are you going to write more? Annette

Chapter Thirteen – The Cullens

The room started exploding with questions of what’s, how’s and why’s. Of course, it wasn’t as bad as the pack’s reaction. The Cullens just seemed to be caught off guard. Carlisle eventually got them to quiet down.

“Now, one at a time. I’m sure we all have a million questions, but they can’t be answered if everyone is asking them at the same time.”

Everyone was silent. I was waiting for the first question, but it seemed like no one could get their words out. Finally, Rosalie was the first to speek.

“How did this happen?”

“I don’t know. How does any crush happen? It just happens.”

“Edward, why didn’t you tell us?”

It was Esme who spoke. She had kindness and curiosity in her voice.

“You should all know the answer to that. It wasn’t my place to say. Alice, you saw it. You didn’t realize it because the image was so unclear.”

Alice seemed to think about it and try and look back at the vision. She stood there contemplating for a while and then finally said something.

“I think you may be right. The vision was so blurry and hazy that I didn’t know what was happening. I knew it was about Angelina because of her red hair. I can’t see her future anymore, no matter how hard I try.”

“Does that mean Seth being here is dangerous for her?”

Emmett spoke with seriousness. He rarely got serious, but I think it was because he wants to protect the new member of the family.

“I don’t know. I can’t tell.”

“What happens if him being here is dangerous for me?”

Angelina sounded concerned. Who was she concerned for? Herself? Me? The Cullens? There was no reason for her to be concerned about me. I was fine. I could be without the pack for a while.

“Then he wouldn’t be able to stay here. If he is in some way a danger to you or any of us them he can’t stay here.”

Carlisle spoke with relative calmness. Why was it that no one person was speaking?

“What?! No. You can’t kick him out. He has nowhere eels to go. We just can’t kick him out on the streets. He is not a danger to anyone. Why would he, of all people, be a danger to anyone?”

“You are only saying that because he protected you yesterday. You don’t know how dangerous a werewolf can be. Even one like Seth can be dangerous.”

Emmett was trying to get the point that I could be dangerous, across to her. I had to agree with him. If I ever lost my temper I would be a danger to whoever was around me.

“No she’s not.”

We were all surprised by hearing Jasper’s voice. He was the only one that had not spoken yet. He kept looking at Angelina and continued.

“She cares about Seth too. Seth and Angelina’s feelings are almost the exact same.”

“You can’t be serious. Angelina, please tell me he’s not being serious. You can’t possibly like a mutt.”

Rosalie had disbelief in her voice and on her face. I guess she just didn’t wan to admit what was now obvious to everyone.

“I can’t tell you that Rose. If I did I’d be lying. I do like Seth. Edward already talked to me about how it would never work, but I don’t care.”

“That’s why I can’t see your future. Seth is obstructing my visions of you.”

“No. You can not like a mutt. It is unnatural. Its wrong. Doesn’t him smell bother you? Doesn’t it disgust you?”

Rosalie did not want to let this go.

It was now Angelina defending me instead of me defending her.

Before Rosalie could say anymore Carlisle butted in.

“Rosalie, I think it be in the nest interest of everyone to allow Seth to stay here. I’m sure the pack will come to their senses soon enough. In the mean time, we will be hospitable to Seth. We can not change what is already done. Now, the question is where he will be staying.”

Everyone was silent. I guess no one wanted a wolf stinking up their rooms. I could understand that.

I could also understand why some of them would be hostile towards me. I wouldn’t expect anything less. At least they didn’t treat me the way the pack did. I had a feeling that the only reason Sam kicked me out was for Paul and Leah’s sake. Both of them despised me now. I didn’t blame them. It wasn’t normal, how I was feeling. Yet I couldn’t help it. If I could I would in a heart beat, but could I do that to Angelina? I know she likes me and if I could stop my feelings, would I really? Would I be willing to hurt her like that just to make the pack happy? I shouldn’t be wasting time thinking about what would happen if I could. I obviously can’t so why worry about things that I can’t change?

Finally Angelina said.

“You can stay in my room if you don’t mind. There is plenty of room in there. Plus since I don’t sleep there is no reason for me to use the bed. Might as well put it to good use.”

I said ok and we headed up to go check out her room. It was huge and beautiful. It was breathtaking actually. I started looking around the room and taking it all in.

There was a knock at the door downstairs. I went to go check it out and it was Emily. She had a suitcase full of my clothes. I, being kicked out of the pack, wasn’t allowed in La Push for two weeks. Emily looked even more upset than when I last saw her at her house.

Author’s Note: Sorry for taking so long to update. I have been really busy with school and a lot of other things. I just keep getting project after project and homework after homework. Also, sorry it's kinda short. I hope you like it though.

Great Chapter, I'm glad Carlisle was there, he is always the one who keeps a sence of humanity ( if that is the right word) about things.

Is Rose going to be a problem.

Best wishes

Chris

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service