The Twilight Saga

This Twlight Saga Fan Fiction will be written between two TTS memebers, Jada Blackwater and Envy Breeds Hate, who will alternate between chapters. Chapter one, is being written by Jada Blackwater.

This story will be in two different Point's of View.

One writter, will write in the point of view of a werewolf...

One writter, will write in the point of view of a vampire...

We hope that anyone who reads, will enjoy the story we are working so hard on. We thought of this and ideas just went flying left and right, back and forth, and just about everywhere. We have come up with a solid idea for it and wish to share it with our fellow TTS members.

Any readers, please, leave comments so that we know you enjoy it. Thank you :)

Hot Winter, Cold Summer

A Twilight Saga Fan Fiction Partnership Piece

Prologue (Written by Envy Breeds Hate):

A dark, cold feeling took over me as lay here. Unable to move, I screamed in pain into nothing but pure black darkness. Out from the corner of my eye, I saw something. Bright crimson red flashed past me.

I screamed.

What’s happening to me?

As another scream began to come through me, a dark figure stood above me and covered my mouth. The figure had deep crimson red eyes that burned through me. I couldn’t move, speak, or even think.

The figure moved closer to me and I could feel its sharp teeth move over the skin on my neck. Before I could think about what was going to happen, the teeth bit through me.

Tags: Breaking, Cullens, Hate, Love, New, Pack, Partnership, Rules, Vampire, Werewolf, More…Wolf

Views: 2548

Replies to This Discussion

Chapter Twenty – Training

My mind was racing and all I could think about was Seth and his soft, warm, sweet lips against mine. Even if the kiss wasn’t that long, it was wonderful. I kept looking over at him as he lay in the grass on the edge of the clearing, he seemed tired and I sort of feel bad for keeping him hear. Maybe I should tell him to go home and get some rest.

“Angelina, focus. You’re in a war zone.”

Rosalie’s voice barked at me and then I was snatched up from behind by strong yet gentle arms before flying through the air, only to be caught by another set of strong arms. And then I was on my feet and Jasper was across the clearing. I looked over at where I had been standing and Emmett was there, showing that he was the one who had grabbed me first, and Edward smiled at me.

“You need to pay more attention but that was good.”

In my head, I saw Alice falling from the tree above me and then she too was across the clearing. Knowing Jasper was over there, I flung her high and hard, testing Jasper on his effectiveness in catching her. Of course, he did, and she repaid him with a kiss. I swear, those two are the cutest couple I have ever seen. I have never met a more picture perfect match.

The Cullens all formed a circle around me before charging all at the same time. Although we hadn’t been training for that long I definitely caught on to the order of speed. Edward was the fastest and so I quickly flung him deep into the woods, giving myself some time to deal with the rest of them before he came back charging at me. Emmett wasn’t really the next when it came to speed but he’s the strongest, next to me, of course. I let him get close to me and kicked him in the chest full power and that alone sent him flying but just for extra protection, I made sure he went just as far back as Edward.

Edward starting coming through the trees and into the clearing after I tossed Alice and Rose both across the way. He’s back already? Gosh… he’s fast. Emmett wasn’t too far behind and Jasper had me in a head lock. I elbowed him in the chest, doing nothing to help myself, and then kicked Carlisle in the face to keep him away from me. My power came in handy when everyone but Jasper came charging at me. I flew them all back so far, they were likely close to the house now and then looked at myself from my mind. I was still in Jasper’s headlock but I noticed an opening between his arm and the back of my head. I quickly shoved a fist up that opening, hitting him with what I believe is called a uppercut, and that sent up flying upward in the air. Not wanting him to come down that hard, I softly tossed him a few feet over and let him fall gently.

Everyone came after me from all sides. I was surrounded. Although, learning to control the force of the throws was something I was able to do quickly, I haven’t quite gotten down how to move things all around me. Closing my eyes and focusing on how close everyone was to me right now…

Every Cullen was nowhere to be seen when I opened my eyes again. I did it? Haha, I did it!

“Seth!”

I turned around in my excitement to share it with Seth but he wasn’t there. I hadn’t seen him get up or even heard it for that matter. But he was gone.

“Seth?”

I called out for him, not expecting an answer but wanting one, and got nothing. He had left and didn’t even say goodbye. Not a whine, not a whimper, not even simple bark. Nothing was done to even show he was leaving and now I have no idea when I might see him again. Will he be at the house tonight?

The Cullen’s all walked calmly from the varies directions in which they had been thrown. Edward, of course, got to me first.

“That was incredible. You are more than ready for any fight but we will need to keep training.”

I forced out a small smile that didn’t want to be there at all. I don’t even care about my training anymore. How could he just leave like that? Did he change his mind about me?

“Great job, Sweetie.”

Esme’s motherly voice spoke to me and again, I forced out a smile. Jasper and Edward both looked at me with concern. One knowing what was wrong and the other feeling that something was wrong. Alice, seeing the look on her husband’s face, wrapped her arms around me.

“What’s wrong, A.? You did great.”

My nickname is A. now? That’s cool. Maybe I’ll get a few more. I know Edward has a lot of them. Mostly from Emmett… but still.

“Oh, uhm, nothing. I’m fine.”

She didn’t look convinced and Jasper didn’t do much to help me out when it came to changing his facial expressions. Edward on the other hand, had changed his to look nice and calm. As always.

“Are you sure? Do we need to have a girl’s night? You, me, and Rose?”

Rose smiled softly at me and wrapped an arm around Emmett’s back before speaking.

“We can watch movies and gossip about boys.”

Boys like Seth…

“No, no. I’m fine. Really, I am. You guys can all go home; I’m going to hang here for a while.”

My two new sisters looked at each other, not looking like they believed I was fine at all, and sighed. Alice spoke softly, telling me okay, and then she and Rose walked away. Carlisle and Esme followed.

“Don’t worry about it. I’m sure there’s a good reason for it. Seth is a good guy.”

Edward looked at me with a soft face of concern before walking away with Jasper following. Once they were gone, I suddenly felt much worse than I had before they left. I guess Jasper had been trying to help me. Now I feel bad that he couldn’t as much as he had to have been trying.

Emmett still stood there, watching his brothers walk away. Once they were gone and out of sight, he turned to me. His deep gold eyes shinned as the moonlight hit them and then I realized, it was dark out. I looked up at him, slightly confused, and stared at him. He had a look of concern on his face.

“What’s bothering you, Sis?”

His words came out slowly and like he was thinking about whether it was the right thing to say or not. I began walking toward the middle of the clearing and sat down dead center of everything. Emmett followed and sat next to me, waiting for an answer.

How do I answer him? With the truth? He is the one who had flipped out just earlier today about Seth… maybe he was just in a bad mood or something. But still. Would it be a good idea to tell him?

“I- I don’t know.”

“Don’t lie to me.”

“He left.”

For a moment, he looked confused. Only a moment though and then he was calm, caring, and brotherly. He looked down at me as if I was a child and put an arm around me, holding me close to him in a way that made me feel the safest I have felt in a while. I felt protected and like he would do anything to keep it that way. Emmett sighed and then spoke in a why I hadn’t heard him speak. It was positive… about the wolves. About Seth.

“I know I get angry and yell at the pack; some of them deserve it, like that Paul creep, but some don’t. Seth is one of the ones that don’t. He’s a good guy.”

I couldn’t help but lean my head on him as he spoke. I opened my mouth to respond but didn’t have a chance to make words before Emmett was speaking again. Calmly.

“I’m sorry for earlier and I know I should tell him and Jake that too. I know you are upset that he left without saying goodbye, and I could give him hell for making you look as sad as you do right now, but he’s really a nice guy. There must have been a reason for it. And I promise you, if the reason is bull, I won’t let him get away with hurting you.”

If I could, I would be crying right now. Not because I’m sad, but because Emmett was being so sweet to me. Up until now, I had never seen a softer side to him. He should show it more often because it’s wonderful.

I turned around and hugged him, holding onto him as tight as I could, and held onto him. He did the same to me and I felt at home with the last name Cullen. Like I truly did belong there. Emmett is what makes me a Cullen. He is my big brother.

“Thank you, Emmett.”

Author's Note: Shaking it up some with another sweet moment at the end :) Emmett is so sweet when he wants to be, isn't he? So cute. Big Brother, Little Sister moments.

- Dajah

Woah. Emmett? Nice? Ha-ha.

I love the new Angelina banner!  She seemed to be able to handle herself very well when they were training her.  It's just a pity nobody noticed when Seth had to go, because it really upset her when he was just gone without an explanation.  Emmet definitely takes his role as an older brother very seriously, and was very sweet to her when she needed some comfort.  Now she really feels like one of the family!  You portrayed the scope of her emotions very well!

Now the next question that needs to be answered is what happened to Seth and his wolf family!  Can't wait to see what happens next!

Awe. So cute.

Chapter Twenty One – Searching

When I got where Leah had been Jake, Quil and Embry were already there. Where was Sam in all of this? Why did he send Jake to do everything instead of going himself?

He has other things to worry about right now Seth. Now what are you doing here?

Jake was calm and focused. I came to see what happened to my sister. One minute we were talking and the next, her voice was gone from my head. Where is she?

We don't know. We can't seem to pick up her scent. All we have is this new scent. We can't pin-point where it goes, it's everywhere.

I took a big sniff of the air around me and sure enough, I smelt it too. It was everywhere like Jake had said. It burned my nose more than anything. We have to find her. There's no telling what happened to her or what could happen to her.

Relax kid. We're workings on it. We'll find her, I promise. Why don't you go home and rest? You look tired.

He called me kid like he always did. I was not going to be a kid now. No. I'm not leaving. I'm going to help you find my sister.

Hey Jake, look over here.

I got to where Quil was before Jake and saw what he was talking about. There were four skid marks in the mud and they ran into one of the bigger trees. They looked like someone or something had slammed a wolf into it. I looked closer and saw blood on the ground by the marks. I bent down and sniffed it and my suspicions where confirmed. It was Leah's blood. Something had happened to her and I had to find her immediately.

Look, there's more.

Embry was a foot or two away from the marks and we went to go see what he was talking about. There were some wolf tracks and some more blood. I started following the tracks, not caring that the three older wolves were following me. As the trail went farther into the forest, the amount of blood increased. Oh, no. What happened to her? Was she ok? Was she even alive?

She'll be fine Seth. We'll find her.

Jake remained calm and focused on the task at hand. He kept saying that, but I wasn't so sure how much of the truth were in his words. The paw prints eventually turned into foot prints as we went farther down the trail of tracks. She must have been in a lot of pain to have phased back into human form. What could of happened? The tracks stopped abruptly, but Leah was nowhere in sight. Where is she? The tracks couldn't just stop here and there be no Leah. She had to be here somewhere. I couldn't help but whine the way a dog would when they are sad. I howled lightly, as of that would help. Maybe, just maybe though, if she could hear me she would answer. Maybe she wasn't too far off. I sniffed the air, but all I could smell was the scent that burned my nose before. A female laugh came from the tree tops, mocking us or maybe just me. Jake, Embry and Quil growled menacingly in response. All four of us looked around for the source of it. The laugh came again, but this time it came with a face. A vampire with long hair as black as night and eyes piercing red was standing right in front of us. She looked like she had been changed in her early twenties.

"All too easy."

She smiled menacingly at us. She reminded me of a lion that had been waiting to pounce on its prey. Jake immediately attacked her. She dodged him and ran. They went after her and I followed quickly behind. She was fast, but so was Jake. He was centimeters from ripping her arm of when she climbed up a tree and disappeared.

Coward!

Jake snarled up at the tree that she had climbed. Now why would she pick a fight with four werewolves and just run?

I don’t know, but let's get back to searching for Leah. We'll probably run into that leech again later.

We all agreed with him. I needed to find my sister more than anything right now.  The guys started to rearrange their tracks. I kept looking back up at the tree that the vampire ran up. It just seemed so odd. I turned my focus on the guys. They started going back to where Leah's tracks had stopped and I started following them. In a split second I was hit and thrown into a tree. I hit my head and one of the branches of the big oak tree fell on me. The pain was to much for me to stay in wolf form so I ended up phasing human. I couldn't get the tree branch off of me, it was way too heavy. I looked around for something to help get the branch off of me. I didn't find anything but I saw...

"Leah!"

I couldn't help, but scream her name and hope she heard me. She was still alive, but just barely. I could hear her very slow heart beat and see her chest moving as she breathed. Her breathing was very shallow. She was unconscious, but alive. I hat to get free and help her! Something cold wrapped around my neck and pulled me out from under the branch. I found may self looking into the red eyes of the vampire girl. Everything about her at this moment made me think of evil in the flesh.

"Someone told me that you mutts have my sister. Where is she?!"

She was furious for some reason. Why would she think we had her sister? What was she talking about? I tried to look back at Leah, but she was tightening her grip around my throat.

"I don't.... know..... what you're..... talking about."

I jut barely managed to choke out those few words.

"Lies!"

She threw me against another tree. I taught back a scream of pain as I felt a sharp pain in my arm. I heard a crack as I hit the tree and I knew right then that my arm was broken. Her eyes were full of such fire as she walked towards me. Before she could get to me Jake tackled her. I guess she was too focused on me to notice anything else. She kicked him off of her, but Embry and Quil attacked her as soon as she got up.

I very slowly stood up. My arm hurt so badly. I took a step towards Leah. I grunted in pain as that one step made my ribs hurt. I looked over at the guys fighting the vampire then back at Leah. She needed help right away. I needed to get her there whatever the cost. I took small, slow steps towards her. Each step made my ribs burn even more. By the time I go to her my sides hurt like crazy and burned like I was on fire. I leaned down beside her. I carefully slung her into my arms even though my left arm was broken. It really hurt, but I didn't care. She was in way worse condition than I was. I had to struggle to stand up with her in my arms. When I was up I leaned against the tree and breathed heavily. I needed to hurry, but what about the guys? I looked over them an Jake looked at me. He nudged his head, telling me to go. I nodded and got my weight off the tree. I ran away from them with Leah as fast as I could. I tried as hard as I could to ignore the pain in my sides and my arm. This was for Leah and I was going to the best place I thought possible.

Author's Note: Don't expect this fat of updates all the time. I've just found time recently to actually write. That could change very fast. Thanks do much for reading. I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter.

Great job! I will start on the next chapter tomorrow! :)

Interesting chapter with lots of excitement!  I wonder who this new vampire is?  Could she perhaps be related to Angelina, without the benefit of meeting the Cullens first?  Or is she looking for someone else?  Can't wait to see what Angelina and the Cullens will have to say in the next chapter, and what Sam will have to say about all this!

You are really spoiling us with all these quick updates.  It would be really great if you could keep this up for a while, but I know sometimes life gets in the way.

Best wishes

Seugnet

Who the H-E-Double Hockey Sticks is that?

Chapter Twenty Two – Someone New

After talking with Emmett, we decided to go for a hunt before heading home. Mid-hunt, we could smell Seth and someone else moving slowly towards us. Of course, I ran to his side as fast as possible. He was naked and carrying some girl who was also naked.

“Oh, come on, man! Cover up!”

Emmett said as he noticed Seth’s lack of clothing. I couldn’t help but to feel saddened by this. Who was she and why were they both naked in the middle of the woods? But the sad feeling didn’t last long as I realized the pain he was in and the fact that the girl was knocked out.

“Seth, what happened?”

I asked as I took the naked girl from his arms. He looked like he didn’t want to give her up but did anyways. I handed her to Emmett, who gave me a look, and then looked for the source of Seth’s pain.

“Uh, can’t you carry the naked werewolf? If Rose sees me with her in my arms, I’m dead.”

I rolled my eyes and came back with a reply to get him to shut up.

“Fine. You can carry the awake, naked, male werewolf.”

“Nevermind. I can carry her.”

That’s what I thought. I thought about it and, Emmett is bigger than Seth.

“Give me your shirt, Emmett.”

Seth was no longer standing. He hadn’t even spoken yet which worried me more than he knew. Emmett did as he was told and I helped Seth into it. As expected, Emmett’s shirt was rather large on Seth and worked almost like a dress, just barely covering everything. I stripped down and luckily, I was wearing a dress with leggings. I gave the dress to the naked girl who, I still don’t know who she is, and I kept the leggings and tank top I was wearing under it. We, as a group, looked ridicules.

Once the two had something covering them, Emmett no longer minded carrying Seth as much and so, to save him from his wife, I carried the girl. We made it to the house in seconds and everyone was ready before hand. Emmett and I must have both been calling for Edward the whole time.

Two beds were in the middle of the living room, ready for each of them. Carlisle went to the girl first, leaving Edward to help Seth. I stayed by his side and watched as Edward broke his ribs.

His screams of pain were more than I could handle but still, I stayed. I couldn’t let him go through this alone. What happened?

“He was attacked.”

Edward answered my question as he started wrapping Seth up. Poor Seth was covered in sweat and his face was red with all the screaming.

“I had to break them again… they healed wrong on his walk here. He should get better in about a week. Maybe less.”

That’s it? Wow… talk about fast healing.

“Are you okay, Seth?”

“I’m fine… just… how’s Leah?”

Who?

Out of nowhere, there was a large crash from the breaking of a window and a wolf stood in the house. A flash of darkness and then the wolf was outside again, chasing after something. A vampire. All the Cullens, except for Carlisle  and Esme all ran out to help. I followed and used my power to throw the vampire into a tree. It was a girl and...

Without thinking, I tossed all the fighting Cullens and crazy wolves to the other side of the yard and blocked the newly found vampire. They can’t hurt her.

“Stop!”

Everyone looked at me like I was insane as I yelled at them. I looked back into the house, checking on Seth, and then back at the vampires and wolves in front of me. I then looked back at the girl behind me. She looked exactly the same as she did last time I saw her. I remember her perfectly, although, last time I saw her was when I was ten. Her dark hair, her full lips, her serious facial features, everything. It was all the same. She was back, and I wasn’t going to lose her again. The only thing new to me was… her blood red eyes.

“You can’t hurt my big sister.”

Awesome! Can't wait to start writting!

Big sister? K did she get changed when Angelina was a kid?

This could complicate things!  What will they do now?  Can't wait for the next chapter!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service