The Twilight Saga

Summery

Edward Cullen; 29 years old, teacher in Forks High School. He is very good looking, single, every single woman want to be with him. He has not fallen in love with no one. But that all changes when Isabella Swan 16 year old sophomore comes to Forks High. She is incredibly beautiful. The minute she steps into Mr. Cullen’s class he immediately falls’ in love with Isabella Swan: He becomes very obsessed and possessive with Isabella. He will do whatever it takes to get Isabella to love him as much as he loves her. How far will Edward go to gain Isabella’s heart? Who will end up getting hurt? Will Edward end up in jail? Will Isabella ever feel the same for him?

ALL HUMAN!!!!  Possessive; obsessed; darkwad Edward.      

Intro

“Soon love, soon we will be together” Edward Cullen promised and kissed the picture of his lovely Isabella Swan, hugging tight against his chest. After a few minutes he put it back in the desk next to his bed.

Once he was done with his shower he looked at some of the pictures of Isabella hanging on the walls of his house. Pictures of her at the mall with her friends, eating dinner with her dad, even some of her while she took a walk around the park. His whole house was brown, just like her long, wavy hair and big brown eyes. Everything in that house reminded him about his lovely Isabella.

As he walked out the door he kissed the picture of Isabella that was next to the door. “Soon” he whispered and kissed it one last time. It took him a couple of minutes to get to the school. Edward waited inside the car just so he could get a quick look at his love before heading to his class.

“Bella!” someone shouted across the parking lot. Edward looked at the direction Angela Weber screamed. A hug smiled spread across his face once he laid eyes on the most beautiful girl. And with that he got off his car and walked to his class room.

“Good morning Isabella” he spoke as she walked inside his class room.

“G-good morning Mr. C-Cullen” she said. She quickly took her seat; which happens to be the one right in front of his desk.

“How was your weekend?” he asked. He got a little closer to her and brushed his hand across her arm. She shudders.

She heisted for a moment but answer “O-okay” he smiled and walked to the board but whispered “Good”

!!!!!!BBBBBBRRRRRRIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGG!!!!!!

“Good morning class, I hope you all had a great weekend” Mr. Cullen spoke to his class, but never taking his eyes of Isabella Swan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Want updates?    http://thetwilightsaga.com/profile/Rere994

Tags: Edward/Bella, HUMAN!!!!, Possessive, dark, obsessed

Views: 6056

Replies to This Discussion

Loved the chapter! More soon please?:)

no no, what is Bella doing? She better do something when they are there so its clear what a perv Edward is

I like what you wrote on your page it was wonderful.Keep up  the great work twilight saga friend.

great update!  can't wait to read your next one!

Love it keep me posted!!!

thank you for the update...........Edwad needs major help...what will he do at dinner?..until you post again

Hold up hold up Bella is genious. This time Edward has to get caught. I bet Bella is going to make a scene in front of everyone.

Chap 10 Isabella

As I was getting ready I kept on thinking of how I was going to find a way to separate my dad with the Cullen’s. I mean I do like the rest of the Cullen’s; I just dislike one of them.

“Bella are you ready?” I heard my dad yell.

“I’m ready” I said as I walked down the stairs.

“You look beautiful” I smiled at him and kissed his cheek.

“Thank-you”

~~~~0.o~~~~

“Thank you for coming” Esme hugged us.

“Thank-you for having us” I hugged her back. I hugged everyone even Edward.

“Okay how about all go to the living room and talk and I’ll call you when dinners ready?” Esme asked, we all said yes. I even asked her if I could help with something but she told me to sit down.

We ended up wait for about an hour when Esme finally called us for dinner. I ended up sitting between my dad and Edward.

I was just listening to the conversation my dad and Carlisle were having when I felt a hand on my lap. I gently moved it to Edwards own lap, but a couple of seconds latter it was in my lap again.

“Stop it” I whispered.

“Stop what?” he whispered back.

“Edward moved your hand”

“Why? I like it right here” I turn to look at him. He just smiled at me and continued eating.

I try to ignore his hand, but it was just hard when he will move it up and down; or when he will squeeze my leg. I excused myself and went into the bathroom.

“This needs to end. He can’t be doing this” I told myself. I heard a knock.

“Bella, open the door” it was Edward.

“Can I please just have a minuet?” I asked.

“Open the door” I guess not. I slowly got up and open the door. He gently pushed me inside and he got in, even locked the door.

“What do wa-…“he shut me up with his lips.

“I really needed to kiss you, love” and he kissed me again.

“We should go” I said and pushed him off me.

“Why? I’m enjoying kissing you” he kissed me again.

“They are going to started looking for us. I don’t want that okay” I moved and unlocked the door but he stopped me.

“I want to see you…tonight” he got closer “meet me at 1:00 am” he kissed my cheek “just two blocks from your house and wear something sexy” he kissed my lips “if you are not their…your father will…let’s just say it won’t be pretty” he kissed me again and left.

I cried a little. How could he do this to me? What have I done to deserve this?

“Bella!? Are you ready to go?” I heard dad yelled. I walked over to the front door and said yes. I hugged everyone goodbye.

“I’ll see you soon” Edward whispered. When I got home it was 11:30 pm. I will be seeing Edward really soon.

Chap 11 Isabella

12: 30 I started to get ready, and by 12:50 I was done and I quietly walked out the front door. I had a bag of clothes that I put in the back of my car incase my dad was up early I could just change out here and make up a lie.

“You look amazing” Edward said as he put his hands around me

“Thanks” he kissed me, while he pushed me into his car.

“I want to take you somewhere…” he said as he rested his head in my shoulder.

“Where?” I asked

“Well I want to take you to a place where we don’t have to hide. Hold your hand in public and not feel like everyone is staring at us” he played with my hand.

“Oh” I said as I look out the window.

“Won’t you like that? Being away from everyone? Just you and me?” he asked

No! I wanted to yell.

“Would you like to just be us and forget everyone else?” he looked at me “Just the two of us” he repeated.

“But we can’t” I told him. What is he thinking? It will never be the two of us, never.

“I know I was just thinking that…”

“Thinking what? Edward…we will never be together, never” I yelled as I got out the car.

“Bella, it would be just the two of us, no one else. We can go and be free for once” he told me while he held me in his arms.

“You don’t get it”

“Get what, love?”

“I don’t want to be with you” I cried “I want you to leave me alone and never look, or touch me again”

“You don’t mean that”

“Yes I do!”

‘SLAP’

“Shut up, just don’t say one word” he looked at me “We are meant to be together”

“Edward…”

“Don’t” he looked at with sad eyes.

~~~~o.0~~~~

It was been 3 days since I had that conversation with Edward and ever since he never mention it. Never spoke on word. It kind of scared me. I will see him plan and look…excited about something.

“Bella?”

“Huh?”

“Would you like fries?”

“Yes please” my dad looked at me as he gave his menu to the waitress. We were at his favorite restaurant.

“What is going on in that head of yours?”

“Nothing is just school work and then that talent show I have to do”

Once we were done eating, dad took me to the ice cream store. While picking out the flavor we wanted I saw the Cullen family walking inside.

“Oh look who is here. Charlie, how are you?” Carlisle asked.

“Fine, and you?” dad asked as he shook hands with him.

“Same. Bella” I smiled at him and hugged him as well. I hugged everyone…even Edward who by the way didn’t want to let go.

“What are you guys doing here?”

“We were at Fridays so I decided to get some ice cream for dessert”

“Oh, well isn’t that fun” we talked as we wait for our order.

‘Why is it taking so long just for two cups of ice cream?’

“Isabella” I looked up and saw Edward. I notice that everyone else went to sit down at a table.

“Huh?”

“What are you thinking about?’

“Nothing” I walked to the rest but he stops me.

“Please tell me” he asked.

“Why? Why do you want to know?”

“I…I feel like if we are…if we are getting…apart” I looked down “It’s not the same”

I was confused. “What’s not the same?”

“You” that’s all he said and walked towards his family. I was shock and confused. Me? How did I change?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rose: http://www.polyvore.com/how_can_love_you_10/set?id=22866270

Esme: http://www.polyvore.com/how_can_love_you_10/set?id=22865996

Alice: http://www.polyvore.com/how_can_love_you_10/set?id=22866385

Isabella: http://www.polyvore.com/how_can_love_you_10/set?id=22866776  &

http://www.polyvore.com/how_can_love_you_____11/set?id=46817626   &

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=46818038

omg

amazing

love it

Hi there,

it's so sad, she really ought to talk to Charlie he would be able to help her or at least another adult - a female teacher maybe.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

Chris

This is really awsome !! Edward is just acting like a total jerk and creep :( but the story is very great keep me updated ! :)

I like what you wrote on your page. It was wonderful. Keep up the great work twilight friend.And i can't wait for your next chapter.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service