The Twilight Saga

Summery

Edward Cullen; 29 years old, teacher in Forks High School. He is very good looking, single, every single woman want to be with him. He has not fallen in love with no one. But that all changes when Isabella Swan 16 year old sophomore comes to Forks High. She is incredibly beautiful. The minute she steps into Mr. Cullen’s class he immediately falls’ in love with Isabella Swan: He becomes very obsessed and possessive with Isabella. He will do whatever it takes to get Isabella to love him as much as he loves her. How far will Edward go to gain Isabella’s heart? Who will end up getting hurt? Will Edward end up in jail? Will Isabella ever feel the same for him?

ALL HUMAN!!!!  Possessive; obsessed; darkwad Edward.      

Intro

“Soon love, soon we will be together” Edward Cullen promised and kissed the picture of his lovely Isabella Swan, hugging tight against his chest. After a few minutes he put it back in the desk next to his bed.

Once he was done with his shower he looked at some of the pictures of Isabella hanging on the walls of his house. Pictures of her at the mall with her friends, eating dinner with her dad, even some of her while she took a walk around the park. His whole house was brown, just like her long, wavy hair and big brown eyes. Everything in that house reminded him about his lovely Isabella.

As he walked out the door he kissed the picture of Isabella that was next to the door. “Soon” he whispered and kissed it one last time. It took him a couple of minutes to get to the school. Edward waited inside the car just so he could get a quick look at his love before heading to his class.

“Bella!” someone shouted across the parking lot. Edward looked at the direction Angela Weber screamed. A hug smiled spread across his face once he laid eyes on the most beautiful girl. And with that he got off his car and walked to his class room.

“Good morning Isabella” he spoke as she walked inside his class room.

“G-good morning Mr. C-Cullen” she said. She quickly took her seat; which happens to be the one right in front of his desk.

“How was your weekend?” he asked. He got a little closer to her and brushed his hand across her arm. She shudders.

She heisted for a moment but answer “O-okay” he smiled and walked to the board but whispered “Good”

!!!!!!BBBBBBRRRRRRIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGG!!!!!!

“Good morning class, I hope you all had a great weekend” Mr. Cullen spoke to his class, but never taking his eyes of Isabella Swan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Want updates?    http://thetwilightsaga.com/profile/Rere994

Tags: Edward/Bella, HUMAN!!!!, Possessive, dark, obsessed

Views: 6104

Replies to This Discussion

Now he's confusing her!  What is he planning?

omg

love it

can't wait for more!

Poor Bella!  She really needs to talk to someone about his actions!  Great story and can't wait to see where you go with this!

Edward is a creep, poor Bella

Love it keep me posted!!!!

can you write more pleasee ! i love it ew , edwards sucha creep !

Chap 12 Isabella

As I made my way to class Erick stop me and asked if I was ready for the talent show.

“Kind of”

“Well what’s wrong?” he looked worried.

“Is nothing…is just that…I don’t know…is just that…never mind”

“What? I did not understand any of that” he laughed.

“Is just that I have been thinking a lot for the past couple of days”

“Oh really, about what?”

“I…I think it will be the best if I leave…Forks” I looked at him. He just started at me.

“What? Are you crazy? Why would you even think of that?” he yelled at me.

“Erick…stop…is that I feel that I need to leave town for a couple of days. I need a…vacation…yeah that is what I need right now” I try to explain to him.

“A vacation? What...why...you do not need a vacation” he looked at me again like if I was nuts.

“See this is why I didn’t feel like telling you”

“You are nuts, Isabella” I stopped. No one called me that except for…him.

“Please don’t ever call me that” I said as I walked inside my class.

“I’ll see you later for practice?”

“Yup”

“Crazy” he mumble. I smiled and sat down at my seat.

~~~o.0~~~

It was lunch time and I was walking with Erick and Angela to the cafeteria when Edward stopped us.

“Miss. Swan may I please speak with you?” he asked.

“Sure. I’ll be right there you guys, save me a sit” I smiled at them as they walked off leaving me alone with Edward.

“What do you want?” I asked as I lean into the locker that was next to me.

“I heard you talking to Erick about you needing a vacation” he said looking down “those this has anything to do about what I said a week ago? About us leaving and being free?” he looked up with hope filled in his eyes.

“No I was just saying that I needed a vacation. It has nothing to do with you” he looked a little disappointed.

“I could always ask your dad to let you g—“I stopped him.

“Thanks, but I really do not want to be anywhere alone with you” he looked at me “I don’t want to be alone with you in a place that no one really knows who you are”

“Bella…please” he begged “just please let me show you how much I love you” he try to touch me but I moved away “please I am begging you to give me just a little chance to show you my love”

“I can’t” I said and I left to go to the cafeteria with my friends.

I looked back and he just stood there. I hope with this he will stop and leave me alone for once.

Chap 13 Bella

“Okay, so it’s one...two…and turn?” I asked

We have been practicing for a couple of hours and I still forgot the steps.

“Bella…you’re killing me, you’re really killing me” he looked at me with a straight face. I try not to laugh but I did anyway.

“I told you I wasn’t a very good dancer”

“Yeah you are not a good dancer…you are a horrible dancer and I do not have time to get a new dance partner so I am stuck with you” he said.

“You’re making me feel bad” I looked at him with the best sad face I could pull off.

“Okay, let’s keep on practicing…so it is one…two...tree…turn…and step …four”

We dance until I couldn’t take it anymore.

“I need a shower” I said as I packed my bag.

“Yeah you do” he said with a smile.

“Erick…, stop” I smiled at him.

“So what did Mr. Sexy want to talk to you about?”

“Mr. who?” I sat down on a bench.

“Mr. Cullen” he said. I almost spit my water out.

“Who calls him that?”

“Everyone…even Angela” he said as he sat down with me “What? Don’t you think he is HOT?” I looked at him and shook my head ‘no’.

He laughed “So what did he have to say?”

“Nothing important” I only wish I could be honest with you.

“What wrong?”

“Nothing, just thinking about the talent show and that I hope I do not mess up”

“You won’t, I promise” I smiled at him.

“So how does that move go again?”

He sighed and said “The minute I let you go you turn once more. Then step out with your left. Okay?” I nodded “Okay, so it’s one…two…spin…and step out”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~```

outfits

12. http://www.polyvore.com/how_can_love_you____12/set?id=23181804

13. http://www.polyvore.com/how_can_love_you____13/set?id=23291333

Gosh, Edward is so needy, he should just give up and realise Bella does not Bella love him and stop being such a jerk, Bella deserves Jake

thank you for the update......I think Edward has a tumor on his brain....he's crazy!!!!......lol...until you post again

Poor Bella feels trapped.  She really needs someone to talk to.  Unfortunately the fact that Mr. Cullen is also known as "Mr. Sexy" won't help her case.  Let's hope she can find a way to escape!

I like what you  wrote on your page. It was wonderful. Keep up the great work. And i can't wait for your next 2 Chapters.

GRRRRRRRRRRRR. Stupid Edward

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service