The Twilight Saga

Summery

Edward Cullen; 29 years old, teacher in Forks High School. He is very good looking, single, every single woman want to be with him. He has not fallen in love with no one. But that all changes when Isabella Swan 16 year old sophomore comes to Forks High. She is incredibly beautiful. The minute she steps into Mr. Cullen’s class he immediately falls’ in love with Isabella Swan: He becomes very obsessed and possessive with Isabella. He will do whatever it takes to get Isabella to love him as much as he loves her. How far will Edward go to gain Isabella’s heart? Who will end up getting hurt? Will Edward end up in jail? Will Isabella ever feel the same for him?

ALL HUMAN!!!!  Possessive; obsessed; darkwad Edward.      

Intro

“Soon love, soon we will be together” Edward Cullen promised and kissed the picture of his lovely Isabella Swan, hugging tight against his chest. After a few minutes he put it back in the desk next to his bed.

Once he was done with his shower he looked at some of the pictures of Isabella hanging on the walls of his house. Pictures of her at the mall with her friends, eating dinner with her dad, even some of her while she took a walk around the park. His whole house was brown, just like her long, wavy hair and big brown eyes. Everything in that house reminded him about his lovely Isabella.

As he walked out the door he kissed the picture of Isabella that was next to the door. “Soon” he whispered and kissed it one last time. It took him a couple of minutes to get to the school. Edward waited inside the car just so he could get a quick look at his love before heading to his class.

“Bella!” someone shouted across the parking lot. Edward looked at the direction Angela Weber screamed. A hug smiled spread across his face once he laid eyes on the most beautiful girl. And with that he got off his car and walked to his class room.

“Good morning Isabella” he spoke as she walked inside his class room.

“G-good morning Mr. C-Cullen” she said. She quickly took her seat; which happens to be the one right in front of his desk.

“How was your weekend?” he asked. He got a little closer to her and brushed his hand across her arm. She shudders.

She heisted for a moment but answer “O-okay” he smiled and walked to the board but whispered “Good”

!!!!!!BBBBBBRRRRRRIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGG!!!!!!

“Good morning class, I hope you all had a great weekend” Mr. Cullen spoke to his class, but never taking his eyes of Isabella Swan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Want updates?    http://thetwilightsaga.com/profile/Rere994

Tags: Edward/Bella, HUMAN!!!!, Possessive, dark, obsessed

Views: 6143

Replies to This Discussion

Love it keep me posted!!!!

I feel so bad for bella, Edward is such a creep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

update please:)

And awesome job btw.

Chap 14. Isabella

“Bella let’s go”

“I’m coming” I and my dad are joining the Cullen’s for dinner at this restaurant called ‘Bella Italy’

“Why do you take so long?”

“I’m a girl. That is what we do “I laughed “Why is it that we eat with the Cullen’s almost every night?”

“We are good friends. I thought you liked the Cullen’s?”

“I do is just think it is weird that we always go out with them”

“Well I’m sorry if you don’t like it. Maybe next time I will go alone if you would like that?”

“Maybe” I looked out the car window.

~~~~o.0~~~~~

“We are so excited to go and see you in the talent show” Esme said as we waited for our food.

“Wait…all of you guys coming?”

“Yes, I hope you don’t mind. Edward told us about it” Edward?

“Oh-no that’s alright with me”

“So Bella what are you going to be doing?” Alice asked

“I’m going to be dancing with a friend”

“Who’s the friend?” Emmet asked.

“He is—“I was cut off by someone saying my name.

“Bella is that you?” I heard Erick’s voice. I turn and see him with his family.

“Erick, hi” I got up and hugged him. I could feel Edward’s stare.

“Mom, Dad this Bella the girl I was telling you about”

“Oh- hi Mr. and Mrs. Garcia” I hugged each of them.

“It’s nice to finally meet you. Erick is always talking about you” I laughed and felt Erick’s hand on my waist.

“Bella?” I heard my dad.

“Oh-I would like you to meet my dad Charlie and the Cullen’s Carlisle, and his wife Esme, Edward, Emmet, Alice, Rosalie and Jasper Hale” they all said hi. But Edward looked mad.

“Well it was nice meeting all of you”

“You too, and I hope to see you guys tomorrow?”

“We will be their” I hugged them good-bye and Erick kissed my cheek and left with his parents.

“So is that you boyfriend or something?” dad asked me. The rest of them looked at me.

“No he is my friend and he is the same guy I am doing the talents show with” I told them but they still looked at me “We are just friend, honest” they smiled and ate their food.

We have been here for almost an hour and a half. God Emmet knows how to eat.

“Okay let’s go” as we walked outside I felt the cold air.

“I cannot believe I left my jacket at home” I said and I saw Edward taking off his Jacket but I felt someone else put a jacket on me. I turn around to see Erick.

“Give this back to me tomorrow” he smiled and kissed my check while he ran to his car.

“Thank-you” I yelled at hm. I turn around to see the Cullen’s and my dad looking at me. Edward looked pist off.

“Bella and Erick sitting in a three k-i-s-s-i-n-g. First comes love, then com—“Emmet started to say but got cut off by Rose that slapped him in the back of the head.

“I told you all before we are just friends, that is it and nothing more” I didn’t want to tell them that Erick was gay because that was not for me to tell.

“Sure you are” I heard Alice say.

“I’ll see you guys at the talent show” I said and hugged them good-bye.

“Is he your boyfriend?” dad asked once we were in the car.

“Daddy…I said it once and I meant it, we are just friends” I smiled at him.

~~~o.0~~~

“Is he your boyfriend?” Edward said as I got inside my room.

“What are you doing here?”

“Answer my question…is he you boyfriend?” I looked at him and shook my head no.

“Then why did he give you his jacket?”

“I was cold and he noticed that I did not have one” I walked into my closet and put my shoes where they belong and started to look for clothes so I could sleep.

“Why did you accept it?” he sat in my bed.

“I didn’t notice when he put it on me and he ran before I could return it” I said as I graved my towel “I think you should leave now, I need to get ready for bed”

“Okay well I can wait” Edward said as he laid in my bed his hands behind his head.

“Edward leave” that was a big mistake because he got up so fast, that within seconds he had me against the wall.

“Excuse me? What did you just say?”

“Nothing…I mean….I wa-… I’m sorry”

“Love, if you ever and I mean ever talk to me that way again there will be a punishment for you” we just looked at each other “Now go do what you need to do fast because I do not like waiting” he went back to my bed “Now Isabella!”

That is all it took for me to shower, change in to my Pj’s fast enough that I think I beat a record if there’s even was a record.

“I missed you” Edward said as I made my way into the bed. And the minute I was under the covers he had his hands on me “I love you, Isabella” he kissed me in the cheek “I missed being with you at night” he turn me around to face him as he got on top of me “I really did miss you” I felt his hand go higher up my thigh. ‘God please help me’

“Bella?” I heard my name come from the other side of my bed room door.

Alice: http://www.polyvore.com/how_can_love_you_____14/set?id=23306948

Rose: http://www.polyvore.com/how_can_love_you____14/set?id=23307012

Esme: http://www.polyvore.com/how_can_love_you_____14/set?id=23307085

Isabella's: http://www.polyvore.com/how_can_love_you____14/set?id=23307140  &

http://www.polyvore.com/how_can_love_you____14/set?id=23772280

I like what you wrote on your page. It was wonderful. Keep up the great work twilight saga friend. And i can't wait for your next chapter.

oh help! Edward is suck a creep, hope Charlie comes in and tells him off

What a creep!

Bella, you don't have to put up with it, go to Charlie!

ps. very nicely written I must say

I am enjoying the story.

Best wishes

Chris

Love it keep me posted!!!!

Thank you for the update maybe Charlie will catch Edward in Bella 's room...........I hope Edward gets in trouble and not Bella..Edward needs help bad!!!..until you post again

I WONDER WHO'S ON THE OTHER SIDE OF BELLA'S BED

Love it ....update soon

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service