The Twilight Saga

Summery

Edward Cullen; 29 years old, teacher in Forks High School. He is very good looking, single, every single woman want to be with him. He has not fallen in love with no one. But that all changes when Isabella Swan 16 year old sophomore comes to Forks High. She is incredibly beautiful. The minute she steps into Mr. Cullen’s class he immediately falls’ in love with Isabella Swan: He becomes very obsessed and possessive with Isabella. He will do whatever it takes to get Isabella to love him as much as he loves her. How far will Edward go to gain Isabella’s heart? Who will end up getting hurt? Will Edward end up in jail? Will Isabella ever feel the same for him?

ALL HUMAN!!!!  Possessive; obsessed; darkwad Edward.      

Intro

“Soon love, soon we will be together” Edward Cullen promised and kissed the picture of his lovely Isabella Swan, hugging tight against his chest. After a few minutes he put it back in the desk next to his bed.

Once he was done with his shower he looked at some of the pictures of Isabella hanging on the walls of his house. Pictures of her at the mall with her friends, eating dinner with her dad, even some of her while she took a walk around the park. His whole house was brown, just like her long, wavy hair and big brown eyes. Everything in that house reminded him about his lovely Isabella.

As he walked out the door he kissed the picture of Isabella that was next to the door. “Soon” he whispered and kissed it one last time. It took him a couple of minutes to get to the school. Edward waited inside the car just so he could get a quick look at his love before heading to his class.

“Bella!” someone shouted across the parking lot. Edward looked at the direction Angela Weber screamed. A hug smiled spread across his face once he laid eyes on the most beautiful girl. And with that he got off his car and walked to his class room.

“Good morning Isabella” he spoke as she walked inside his class room.

“G-good morning Mr. C-Cullen” she said. She quickly took her seat; which happens to be the one right in front of his desk.

“How was your weekend?” he asked. He got a little closer to her and brushed his hand across her arm. She shudders.

She heisted for a moment but answer “O-okay” he smiled and walked to the board but whispered “Good”

!!!!!!BBBBBBRRRRRRIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGG!!!!!!

“Good morning class, I hope you all had a great weekend” Mr. Cullen spoke to his class, but never taking his eyes of Isabella Swan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Want updates?    http://thetwilightsaga.com/profile/Rere994

Tags: Edward/Bella, HUMAN!!!!, Possessive, dark, obsessed

Views: 6101

Replies to This Discussion

love it:)

Chap 15. Isabella

“Bella, are you asleep yet?” I heard my dad asked a he lightly knock on my door.

“What do you need dad” I was able to say before Edward cover my mouth with his hand. He gave me a look.

“Can you help me with something? It will be quick”

I looked at Edward and he looked at me “Sure I’ll be right out” I said as Edward dropped his hand.

“Why did you say something?” he looked at me “If you would of stayed quiet we could of…”

“Could of what? Huh? Nothing was or will happen between us” he smiled at me.

“You look so cute when you’re mad” I just got my slippers and open my bedroom door.

“Good-bye” I said and left my room before he could say anything. I just hope he won’t be there when I get back.

“What do you need daddy?”

“Well some of the staff from the station want for you to make you famous apple pie, but I didn’t want to bother you so I wanted to make it myself…” he started to explain as he looked around the kitchen “…but the thing is I don’t even know how to make it”

I laughed “dad you should of just told me in the beginning” he smiled “go to bed and when you wake up you’ll see the pies in the table” I kissed him good night and he left me all alone.

It was already 10 and by the time I was done it was almost 2 in the morning. I made my way up to my room and was hoping that Edward wasn’t there. And he wasn’t. There was a note in my bed that read:

Love,

I am sorry that I had to leave without a good-bye or anything, but my dad called asking me where I was. So I had to go pick food and go home. I will see you at school tomorrow.

Love you so much,

Edward

I put it away and went to sleep. I hope he doesn’t get close to me tomorrow. But with my luck he will.

~~~o.0~~~

“Wow…you look stunning” I laughed and smiled at Erick as we looked at me up and down.

“Why, thank you” I kissed his cheek “You look handsome”

“Thanks. Are you nerves?” he looked around.

“Just a little” I looked at him closely “Are you nerves?” 

“Kind of” he smiled at me and went to look if his parents made it.

I open the curtain just a little bit and notice that my dad and all the Cullen’s where in the front row. I even saw Edward talking to some of the other teachers that were here.

“Hello everyone thank you all for joining us here today in our annual Forks High talent show. Where our kids will get the chance to not only win $1,000 but get to have fun and show all of us their unique talents” every one clapped at the principals words “Okay our act is Cindy and Teresa in a little singing competition”

Erick was walking towards me “Your parents?” I asked as he looked out the curtain with me.

“They are next to your dad” he laughed a little.

“Well that’s great” I watch as people perform on stage. Some were great and some where just plain painful to watch 

“Okay up next will be the lovely Isabella Swan and Erick Garcia”

As we made our way up the stage every cheered and the people we knew screamed our names. I smiled as I got into position.

“Ready?” I heard Erick whisper to me.

“Yes” you could do this.

“Smile” Erick whispered as he turn me around so my back was faced the crowd.  Everyone cheered every now and then. I will get see a little bit of the Cullen’s and my dad as I turn or was near them.

“You were great” Erick told me as he finally stopped. I laughed and gave him a kiss in the cheek. We held hands as we went back stage.

“We saw a lot of amazing talents tonight…but we could only have one winner” as the principle talked all of us got behind her and waited for the envelope where the winners name in it “Okay and the winner is…Isabella Swan and Erick Garcia!” every one stood up and cheered.

“We WON!” Erick screamed. He hugged me and held my hand as the principle came and gave us a check and trophies.

“Well I am going to change I’ll see you by the doors oaky”

“Fine but hurry” I nodded and walked to the nearest bathroom. Once done I walked to the doors only to see the Cullen’s my dad and Erick parents talking.

“Hi” I hugged every one.

“Congratulations Bella” they said. I thanked them and we made our way to our cars.

“Bella, I think we should go and celebrate. What do you think?” Alice asked.

“I think I’m going to go home, I’m pretty worn out” Erick said and kissed my cheek “I’ll call you?”

“Yup” he waved bye to everyone else “I will agree with Erick. I think I just want to go home and rest, but thanks for offering” I smiled at Alice.

“Fine we won’t go” my dad and I said our goodbyes and left home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

the dance (just without the falling and talking) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlcG5OXEKHY&feature=BFa&list...

Outfits

Isabella: http://www.polyvore.com/how_can_love_you____15/set?id=24054494   &   http://www.polyvore.com/how_can_love_you____15/set?id=24054526

Esme: http://www.polyvore.com/how_can_love_you____15/set?id=24054544

Alice: http://www.polyvore.com/how_can_love_you____15/set?id=24054537

Rose:http://www.polyvore.com/how_can_love_you____15/set?id=24054542

What a relief!  Great about the talent show too!  I wonder what will happen next?

I like what you wrote on your page it was wonderful. Keep up the great work twilight friend. And i can;t wait for your next chapter.

Hi,

Apple pie save the night!

Good thinking of Bella to agree to do this for Charlie. She was lucky Edward didn't wait for her.

The talent show was great but I don't want to think what may happen to poor Erick.

Best wishes

Chris

Can't wait for the next chapter! (:

Wow love it keep me posted!!!!!

aww bless :)

love the udpate!  can't wait to see what happens next!

Good story.:) but just one thought, don't try to make Edward too obsessed, or else he'll just end up looking like a creeper =) other than that its really good:) Keep at it =}}}

thank you for the update.....Edward had to leave.....lol...that's what he gets.imposing himself on someone.Charile needed apple pies.....lol........until you post again

update im curious to see what happens

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service