The Twilight Saga

Summery

Edward Cullen; 29 years old, teacher in Forks High School. He is very good looking, single, every single woman want to be with him. He has not fallen in love with no one. But that all changes when Isabella Swan 16 year old sophomore comes to Forks High. She is incredibly beautiful. The minute she steps into Mr. Cullen’s class he immediately falls’ in love with Isabella Swan: He becomes very obsessed and possessive with Isabella. He will do whatever it takes to get Isabella to love him as much as he loves her. How far will Edward go to gain Isabella’s heart? Who will end up getting hurt? Will Edward end up in jail? Will Isabella ever feel the same for him?

ALL HUMAN!!!!  Possessive; obsessed; darkwad Edward.      

Intro

“Soon love, soon we will be together” Edward Cullen promised and kissed the picture of his lovely Isabella Swan, hugging tight against his chest. After a few minutes he put it back in the desk next to his bed.

Once he was done with his shower he looked at some of the pictures of Isabella hanging on the walls of his house. Pictures of her at the mall with her friends, eating dinner with her dad, even some of her while she took a walk around the park. His whole house was brown, just like her long, wavy hair and big brown eyes. Everything in that house reminded him about his lovely Isabella.

As he walked out the door he kissed the picture of Isabella that was next to the door. “Soon” he whispered and kissed it one last time. It took him a couple of minutes to get to the school. Edward waited inside the car just so he could get a quick look at his love before heading to his class.

“Bella!” someone shouted across the parking lot. Edward looked at the direction Angela Weber screamed. A hug smiled spread across his face once he laid eyes on the most beautiful girl. And with that he got off his car and walked to his class room.

“Good morning Isabella” he spoke as she walked inside his class room.

“G-good morning Mr. C-Cullen” she said. She quickly took her seat; which happens to be the one right in front of his desk.

“How was your weekend?” he asked. He got a little closer to her and brushed his hand across her arm. She shudders.

She heisted for a moment but answer “O-okay” he smiled and walked to the board but whispered “Good”

!!!!!!BBBBBBRRRRRRIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGG!!!!!!

“Good morning class, I hope you all had a great weekend” Mr. Cullen spoke to his class, but never taking his eyes of Isabella Swan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Want updates?    http://thetwilightsaga.com/profile/Rere994

Tags: Edward/Bella, HUMAN!!!!, Possessive, dark, obsessed

Views: 5636

Replies to This Discussion

Chap 16 Edward

“Isabella, we need to talk” I said while I sat on her bed.

“We have nothing to talk about. So just leave before I scream” she glared at me. But I just smiled at her.

“Go, scream for daddy to come, but I don’t think you don’t want him dead do you?” I moved my jacket just enough for her to see the gun I had.

“What do you want from me? How many times do I have to tell you I will never love someone like you?” she cried.

“Honey, don’t cry. And you will love me someday” I kissed her lips. She tries to move away but I held her closer and tighter “I love you, princesses”

“Please, just leave” she begged.

“I don’t want to, I just want you to stay in my arms all night” I kissed her neck “Tell me you love me”

“I-I lo-love you” I laid her down in bed and held her tight.

“I love you” I kissed her noise “I love you” I kissed her cheek “I love you” I kissed her other cheek “I love you” I finally kissed her lips.

She finally fell asleep in my arms “I love you. And soon you will love me back” I kissed her “I love you”

I kept on thinking about tonight. Anyone that saw that looked like her they were dating or something. I hated the thing of my Isabella being close to him. She needed to understand that she belongs to me and no one else. I know she will do anything for Charlie. If I have to kill Charlie I would just to make sure Isabella knows her place.

She needs to understand I will do whatever it takes for her to love me. I don’t care what anyone thinks. Isabella is mine.

Chap 17. Isabella

It's been a week since Edward was in my house. He will call me every night, wishing me Sweet dreams. I still remember the many times we will make me say 'I love you'. I still cannot believe he had a gun with him…a GUN, and he was willing to us it.

As I walked through the hall ways I kept thinking of a way to tell my father about the whole Edward thing without Edward knowing.

"Isabella. Isabella!" Someone yelled.

"Uh-What?"

"I been trying to get your attention for almost 4minuets, what are you thinking about" Eric asked.

"Nothing. What's up?" I asked him.

"Nothing is that Mr. Cullen has been looking at you since you sat here”

"Oh"

"Oh? That's all you have to say? He's looking at you and all you have to say is ‘oh’? "

"What else do you want me to say?"

"I don't know"

"Then drop it. I could care less of what Mr. Cullen does" I said

“Miss. Swan I need to speak with you at the end of class” Edward said.

"So you don't care about what I do?" Edward asked once every one was gone.

"Please, just leave me alone" I begged.

"And why would I do such a crazy thing?" He asked "I will never leave you. Your mine and only mine"

He graved me from the back. He held me closed to his chest, holding me by the waist, kissing my neck.

"Please let me go" I beg "Please"

"Nope, I want to be this close to you every day" He hugged me tighter.

"Someone could walk in on us" I said.

"I don't care. I just want everyone to know that your mine. You know how hard is to not kill all those guys. I hate the way they look at you" He explains.

"You'll end up in jail"

"So, I just have to run away were someone doesn't know me" he kissed my cheek "And take you with me" as he kept on kissing me.

“Please just let me go” I said and I ended up pushing him. I ran but he stopped me.

"Bella...Bella are you in here?" Erick said. I wanted to scream and tell him I was here but Edward covers my mouth telling me to be quiet. He pulled us behind the doors of his class room.

The door opens little by little.

'Come on Erick, open the door' I begged to myself.

Chap 18. Isabella

"Hey Erick can you help me with this" I heard someone say.

"Sure" Erick closed the door and left. That traitor!

Edward waited a couple of minutes before talking again "Well that was close" he chuckled.

He opens the door and made sure no one was in the hall ways "I'll see you later love" he kissed me and left.

I waited a couple of minutes before leave. As I walked to my locker I heard Erick yelling my name.

"Bella!" Once he was closer, I punched him in the shoulder.

"Ow. What was that for?" He asked.

'Oh, nothing. Is that you were supposed to open the door and see me and Mr. Cullen' I wanted to say that to him.

I punch him again before saying "I'm just really mad, sorry"

"And you’re taking out on me?” I nodded my head “It’s okay. Any ways I was wondering if you wanted to go out tonight with me and the rest of the group."

"Where?"

"I don't know, they said something about a teen club. So you in?"

"Sure why not" We both walked to my car. I saw Edward looking at us.

"I'll see you later" Erick said and kissed my cheek.

"Bye" I looked at Edward. He looked at me with a smile.

'I love you' he mouthed. I just looked at him, and then drove home.

I hate my life.

wow, love it keep me posted!!!!!!!!

Poor Bella, she should not have to suffer this. And now he has her scared for Charlie.

How much lower can he go. I wait and wonder.

Good story!!!

I like what you wrote on your page. It was wonderful. Keep up the great work. I can't wait for your next chapter.

poor Bella, Edward is so creepy!!!!!!!!!!!!  please update again soon!

Gosh, I hate Edward :( he's such a creep, he should just back off and leave Bella alone

thank you for the update..what can I say , this Edward needs a lot of help!!!.....He needs to wake from his dream because it's Bella NIGHTMARE!!.........until you post again

The poor girl is trapped. I wonder how she will get out of this bind?

poor bella!

look forward to more :)

Chap19. Isabella

“Bells, Erick is here” I heard my dad yelled from the front door.

“Coming” I yelled.

“Okay so I left some dinner in the oven and I won’t be out to late” I kissed my dad cheeked Erick and I were out the door.

“So what are you thinking about?” Erick asked.

“Uh-oh is just...have you ever gotten a feeling that someone is following you?”

“No why?”

“I don’t know, but for some reason I feel that way” I looked out the car’s window while I said this.

“Bells you have been acting weird all day, is something wrong?” Erick asked

“Well...you see...I have a problem, but I can’t say anything or people I love will get hurt”

“Is the problem really that bad?”

“Yes”

“Does it involve someone I know?”

“Yes”

“Does this person go to our school?”

“Yes”

“Is it Mr. Cullen?” I was shocked. How in the word did he know?

“What? Mr. Cullen? Eww no” I lied. I wish I could tell him the truth, but if Edward found out he will kill him I can’t let that happen.

“Then who? Mr. Cullen looks at you like...he just gives you this weird look...and glares at all the guys around you”

“Well it is not him and can we please just change the topic?”

“Okay. Any way Amy wanted us to sing to night, you up for it?’

“Sure” a lot of people may not know this but I’m a good singer; I just do not do often.

"Bella you actually came” Amy screamed as I got off the car. Amy is one of my closed friends. She was blond hair, blue eyes....well she looked like she could be America’s Next Top Model.

“What made you think I wouldn’t come?”

“I don’t know. You been acting weird lately”

Once inside we took our sits and order a couple of sodas. “So...who wants to sing first?” Erick asked the group.

“I’ll go” I said.

Once I was done I walked down the stage and made my way to the group. I felt some one cover my mouth.

“Shhh...Be quiet unless I will shoot your little friends” I knew that voice. It was no other than Edward Cullen. I tried to cry until I felt the gun on my back. We slowly walked out to his car. He tied me up so I would not get out and took my cell phone. “I did say I was going to see you tonight, but then you go out with your little friends and dressed like that. Don’t you understand that your mine?” he whispered. He was too close to me. He kissed my cheek slowly, and then made his way to my neck and back up until he reached my lips.

“Just let me go. My dad will be worried and he will get his entire cop friend looking for me” I cried.

“Don’t worry, I got that covered” he said as he was doing something with my phone.

“Where are we going?”

“Somewhere far” he started the car.

“Far?”

“Yes love, far” And with that he drove to I don’t know where.

Chap 20. Isabella

I woke up in a small room. I looked around for Edward but I didn’t see him. When I tried to get up was kind of hard. I looked up and saw that my hands were handcuff to the head board.

“Oh, you’re awake” I head Edward say. I looked at him as he carried a tray with food on it “I was waiting for you to wake up, love” He set the food right in front of me.

“I’m not hungry” I said and look away.

“Yes you are” He was way to calm for my
liking “Because if you don’t...well let’s just say that you’ll be sorry”

“Please, just take me home, please”

“You will go home soon, love. This is just the vacation you wanted so much. Now eat” He left me alone. I just ate the food. An hour latter Edward came back into the room.

“Good girl, you listen. Now I am going to let you go, but don’t try to run ‘cause there is no way out of here” He took the handcuffs and I didn’t try to run. He smiled and told me to go into the shower.

“I want you to wear the clothes that are on the bed, I have a surprise for you” I heard Edward say from the other side of the door.

A surprise?

Once I was done with everything I went back into the room. And right there on the bed was the most amazing, beautiful dress I ever seen. What was it for?

“Isabella you look amazing” Edward held out his hand for me.

While he drove I looked outside the window “Where are we going?” I had to ask.

He smiled and just simple said “We are getting married”

“WHAT?”He just kept on smiling before saying...

“And you’re going to say yes because you don’t want anything to happen to daddy, do you?”

“No” I cried “I can’t get married, I’m under age”

“I did my research. You are totally legal to get married” he got closer to me.

“Don’t worry, love. I promise to make you very happy” He kissed my hand and never let it go.

~~~~ o.0 ~~~~

“I now pronounce you husband and wife, Edward you may kiss your wife” the priest said.

Edward lean his face closer to mind. I wanted to run, but I couldn’t. Once I felt his cold hard lips on mine I let out a small cry.

For other people it may have looked like we loved each other and that is what I hated. I wanted all of them to see the pain I have so they could help me.

“Well Mrs. Cullen I think we should go celebrate our wonderful wedding"

God, I hate when he said Mrs. Cullen.

Once we got back to the hotel we were staying at, Edward started to kiss me every where he could.

“Please Stop Edward”

“Why? Your my wife, I could do whatever I pleased with you” He kissed me deeper and with more passion.

“Please, stop” I cried trying to push him off me.

“I love you, and I just want to show you how much I love you” Very slowly he pull the zipper of my dress. Kissing the skin that was exposed.

“Please”

“What? You don’t like my kisses? Or the way I touch your beautiful body?” He kissed my neck while he pushed me gently to the bed.

“I love you Mrs. Cullen”

I cried and didn't stop until sleep took over my body.

Wow, I don't know what to say. You wrote this very nicely - first of all.

I so hope that she finds help, that he gets arrested and that she can recover from this.

Best wishes

Chris

I like what you wrote on your page. Keep up the great work. I can't wait for your next to chapters.I know that they will be wonderful.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service