The Twilight Saga

Summery

Edward Cullen; 29 years old, teacher in Forks High School. He is very good looking, single, every single woman want to be with him. He has not fallen in love with no one. But that all changes when Isabella Swan 16 year old sophomore comes to Forks High. She is incredibly beautiful. The minute she steps into Mr. Cullen’s class he immediately falls’ in love with Isabella Swan: He becomes very obsessed and possessive with Isabella. He will do whatever it takes to get Isabella to love him as much as he loves her. How far will Edward go to gain Isabella’s heart? Who will end up getting hurt? Will Edward end up in jail? Will Isabella ever feel the same for him?

ALL HUMAN!!!!  Possessive; obsessed; darkwad Edward.      

Intro

“Soon love, soon we will be together” Edward Cullen promised and kissed the picture of his lovely Isabella Swan, hugging tight against his chest. After a few minutes he put it back in the desk next to his bed.

Once he was done with his shower he looked at some of the pictures of Isabella hanging on the walls of his house. Pictures of her at the mall with her friends, eating dinner with her dad, even some of her while she took a walk around the park. His whole house was brown, just like her long, wavy hair and big brown eyes. Everything in that house reminded him about his lovely Isabella.

As he walked out the door he kissed the picture of Isabella that was next to the door. “Soon” he whispered and kissed it one last time. It took him a couple of minutes to get to the school. Edward waited inside the car just so he could get a quick look at his love before heading to his class.

“Bella!” someone shouted across the parking lot. Edward looked at the direction Angela Weber screamed. A hug smiled spread across his face once he laid eyes on the most beautiful girl. And with that he got off his car and walked to his class room.

“Good morning Isabella” he spoke as she walked inside his class room.

“G-good morning Mr. C-Cullen” she said. She quickly took her seat; which happens to be the one right in front of his desk.

“How was your weekend?” he asked. He got a little closer to her and brushed his hand across her arm. She shudders.

She heisted for a moment but answer “O-okay” he smiled and walked to the board but whispered “Good”

!!!!!!BBBBBBRRRRRRIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGG!!!!!!

“Good morning class, I hope you all had a great weekend” Mr. Cullen spoke to his class, but never taking his eyes of Isabella Swan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Want updates?    http://thetwilightsaga.com/profile/Rere994

Tags: Edward/Bella, HUMAN!!!!, Possessive, dark, obsessed

Views: 6098

Replies to This Discussion

Wow. I can't wait for more!!!

Oh no!  What now?

wow, Poor Bella, I hope she finds help soon!

i think that edward is a little above other people that what he thinks and that he hold all of the power over bella she has to do something before it get any more strange. post more soon

Okay Edward is starting t o creep me out.

It's so brave for Bella to carry on with Edward just so her friends and family doesnt get hurt.

Keep me updated

Aww poor Bella :( grr Edward. He should really be put in jail

OK Edward has officially lost his mind!!!!..How on earth is this going to fly..............until you post again

I love It!!!!!

Chap 21.Edward

I can’t believe that I married Isabella. She’s my wife. It was a good thing that she wanted that little vacation. I will have never taught that she actually wanted to go on a trip. It is a good thing that I had planned it.

We didn’t get to stay there that long. I texted Charlie saying that Bella will be staying with a friend and will be back shortly from Bella’s phone so he will think it was her.

Isabella has been trying to avoid me for the last couple of days since we came back from our little get away.

I still remember how she looked it that dress. She looked absolutely beautiful, I just wanted kiss her all night long. But our wedding night was the best; even though she was a little scared at first. Soon the both of use will have our own little kids and we can be a family.

“I love you, my Isabella’ I whispered to my love as she slept in my arms. Soon I well let everyone know that she’s MINE.

Isabella

I wanted to cry when I was in my father’s arms. I wanted to cry when he thanked Edward for giving me a ride. I just wanted to cry.

I try to avoid Edward at all times. When my dad mention they were coming and I will have some excuse for not being home. I didn’t want to see him. Not after all he did.

Sometimes I hear his voice at night, telling me that he loves me. I feel his hot breath in my ear, his lips kissing my neck, his hands exploring my body. I just want this to end.

It’s been four weeks since Edward kidnap me. I have been feeling sick for the last couple of days. I have a doctor’s appointment today.

And I have a bad feeling about this.

He is delusional!

Is she pregnant?

What will she do now?

I suppose it is good that he brought her back. At least he knows what he is doing is wrong or at least shouldn't be detectable by others.

But I really hope she finds someone to talk to.

Poor Bella - maybe she will talk to the Doctor - will this be Carlisle?

Best wishes

Chris

I like what  you wrote on your page. Keep up the wondrful work. And i look forward to your next  chapter.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service