The Twilight Saga

Summery

Edward Cullen; 29 years old, teacher in Forks High School. He is very good looking, single, every single woman want to be with him. He has not fallen in love with no one. But that all changes when Isabella Swan 16 year old sophomore comes to Forks High. She is incredibly beautiful. The minute she steps into Mr. Cullen’s class he immediately falls’ in love with Isabella Swan: He becomes very obsessed and possessive with Isabella. He will do whatever it takes to get Isabella to love him as much as he loves her. How far will Edward go to gain Isabella’s heart? Who will end up getting hurt? Will Edward end up in jail? Will Isabella ever feel the same for him?

ALL HUMAN!!!!  Possessive; obsessed; darkwad Edward.      

Intro

“Soon love, soon we will be together” Edward Cullen promised and kissed the picture of his lovely Isabella Swan, hugging tight against his chest. After a few minutes he put it back in the desk next to his bed.

Once he was done with his shower he looked at some of the pictures of Isabella hanging on the walls of his house. Pictures of her at the mall with her friends, eating dinner with her dad, even some of her while she took a walk around the park. His whole house was brown, just like her long, wavy hair and big brown eyes. Everything in that house reminded him about his lovely Isabella.

As he walked out the door he kissed the picture of Isabella that was next to the door. “Soon” he whispered and kissed it one last time. It took him a couple of minutes to get to the school. Edward waited inside the car just so he could get a quick look at his love before heading to his class.

“Bella!” someone shouted across the parking lot. Edward looked at the direction Angela Weber screamed. A hug smiled spread across his face once he laid eyes on the most beautiful girl. And with that he got off his car and walked to his class room.

“Good morning Isabella” he spoke as she walked inside his class room.

“G-good morning Mr. C-Cullen” she said. She quickly took her seat; which happens to be the one right in front of his desk.

“How was your weekend?” he asked. He got a little closer to her and brushed his hand across her arm. She shudders.

She heisted for a moment but answer “O-okay” he smiled and walked to the board but whispered “Good”

!!!!!!BBBBBBRRRRRRIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGG!!!!!!

“Good morning class, I hope you all had a great weekend” Mr. Cullen spoke to his class, but never taking his eyes of Isabella Swan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Want updates?    http://thetwilightsaga.com/profile/Rere994

Tags: Edward/Bella, HUMAN!!!!, Possessive, dark, obsessed

Views: 6146

Replies to This Discussion

great update, so glad she talked to charlie and is going home.  Can't wait to read your next update!

aww, I am glad she called Charlie to let him know she's okay

That was a wonderful update. And i can't wait for the next update.

i hope bella gets away maybe she can find jacob get a divorce from edward and press charges or run away with jacob and the baby 

Chap 28 Isabella

“If I may ask, why do you need a gun?” asked Jacob.

“No you can’t ask, but please get me a gun, please”

“I can’t just give you a gun, what’s going on Bella?”

“I just want one for protection, please Jake I am begging you please”

“Are you in trouble? Is that why you left?”

“It is not a big deal, but please get me a gun, it doesn’t even have to have bullets, I just need the gun”

“Just the gun?”

“Yes, I only want that”

“Fine, where can we meet?”

“Just put it in the window of my room…thank-you for this and do not worry no one will know that you gave it to me, it will be our little secrete”

“I trust yo, Bella”

“I’m so sorry for breaking up with you…you known that I love you right?”

“I just do not understand why we can’t be together”

“Jake, I am not good for you, you could do better”

“Bella…I…I love you, don’t ever forget that”

“I love you too…I’m sorry” I hang up. I cried, I never felt like this, but I needed to finish it. Edward can’t do this anymore, and he will get what he deserves. Maybe I will get some peace after this.

I needed something that shows my pregnant belly, and something that will make Edward a little crazy. That I s when I stopped at a little store, I saw what I was going to wear so I bought it.

I got a taxi to my dad’s house; no one was there, I ran up to my room and open the window and there was the gun, I walked to my dad’s room and looked for one of his gun. Lucky for me he has bullets for every type of guns, so I only graved one, that’s all I need, one.

Edward-please come to the warehouse near the 25th. It is important-Bella

Bella-Love, is it really you? Why are we meeting their?-Edward

Edward-It is me, love, text me when you’re here, we need to talk-Bella

I waited about 25 minutes when I received Edwards’s text.

Erick-I need you to call the cops and come over to the banded warehouse near 25th. Make sure my dad comes. Hurry-Bella

“Love, are you in here?”

It is now or never.

Oh Gosh!! I wonder what will happen now! hury and post soon

Let's hope her plan doesn't backfire!

Yes! Finally! Yes!

Hi there,

I hope she doesn't have to kill him or anything, why would she have to go through that!

Maybe if it looks like he is threatening her with a gun, maybe the cops will arrest him and the whole story will out.

I sure hope Bella and Charlie don't get hurt.

Best wishes

Chris.

I like what you wrote on your page. It was wonderful and keep up the great work.

OMG! What is she gonna do, I sure hope she doesn't do anything stupid.  can't wait to read your next update!

Thank you for the updates.....Finally Bella is going to get some justice.......I know she should go about it a different way, but something a girl gotta do what a girl gotta do..I ain't mad at her......Edward Cullen is one delusional individual I for one hope he gets whats coming to him and Bella doesn't get hurt any further....until you post again

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service