The Twilight Saga

Read, Comment, Enjoy. :D

Chapter One: Rosalie's POV

It was just another dreary day in Forks. I could hear everything. My Emmett downstairs watching a game on TV. Cars driving down the freeway. And all because of what I am. A monster. Memories of my human life flooded through me. Vera, and her baby boy. My good looks. Especially my looks. I tried not to remember my late fiance, Royce King. I wished the impossible. To be human again. I sighed, and returned to reality. I walked downstairs, and sat next to Emmett on the couch. "Hey, babe.." He murmured, and put his arm around me. I paid no attention to the game. Instead, I found myself lost in my past. I knew Edward was listening to me. He'd already heard it several times, but hey, he didn't have to listen to me. He could just tune me out like he usually does.

We pulled into the parking lot at Forks High School, just like any other day. Edward walked over to Bella as soon as he saw her. When I looked over at Bella, a stab of jealousy went through me. Jasper looked at me out of the corner of his eye. He knew how I felt about Bella. Emmett took my hand, and together we walked off to our first class. I passed through the day in a daze, not fully aware. At the end of the day, we walked out to Edward's Volvo, and drove -always way over the speed limit- to our home. Just as we were passing Bella's house, we all caught a scent. It wasn't werewolf. One of us. Edward, of course, went into automatic panic mode, because a vampire was so close to Bella. We drove up our driveway, and found Carlisle waiting for us.

When we stepped out of the car, he said to us, "As you all are probably aware, there is a vampire in town. We will have to keep our guard up, until Alice can find more about them." We all turned to look at Alice's blank, expressionless face. After a moment, she turned to us. "She just want to talk to us. Her name is Hasana. She has a special gift, but you guys will find out about that when she gets here in the next few days. And, there's something else about her, too..." She trailed off, trying to build our excitement, I guess. "And?" Jasper pressed. Alice's face lit up. "Hasana is a vegetarian, like us!" She said, trying to contain her excitement. "That's great, Alice!" Carlisle, said, smiling. "We will have to let the pack know, of course. Esme?" He asked. Esme walked out onto the porch "Yes?" She asked. "Could you go down to the Quileute border with me to let the pack know about our visitor?" He asked. "Sure," She said, and began running to the border, Carlisle following. I walked inside when my adopted siblings began question Alice about our visitor. I went into my room, and turned on some music to help me relax. Just as I wanted it too, it helped me forget my thoughts. If I could still sleep, I would be sleeping soundly.

Views: 108

Replies to This Discussion

I'm sorry for the problems you are having. You do have a talent for writing and you shouldn't waste it on guy problems. Your fans love the work you do and since reading the beginning, I do to. You had an interesting way of describing Rosalie's POV and how much she wanted human life again. I really hope you solve your problems and get back to writing soon.
~love
It's not just guy problems, it's everything going on in my life. School is also getting VERY stressful, I have a ton of projects to work on, and lots of homework. Dx

But because of you guys begging for more, I have started working on a new chapter - hopefully it will be better than some of the stuff I have posted - and I have a couple of plot twists in mind for the future. When I'll get around to finishing it, I don't know.
Please don't think I've forgotten about you guys - I love logging on and reading your comments.
One thing that works for me is focusing on each project, giving it my full attention. Then you do your best work and you'll get done faster than you think. Also, if your grades are good, you can get away with missing a few projects if you MUST have to.
Look to writing as your release and you'll find that everything is actually okay and you can handle it.
~love
Unfortunately, I CAN'T get away with missing a few real life projects for a simple online fanfiction. My teacher will seriously yell at me, and totally chew me out for not doing it. Dx

And me, being the idiot that I am, left my notebook that had the new chapter in my locker at school.
But I have tried writing for myself, for therapy, and it didn't help much... :/
Don't skip for the fan fiction. Only if you feel too overwhelmed by everything. If anything, you can use the "death in the family" excuse. They have to be understanding to that.

Maybe writing isn't your therapy outlet. Try other hobbies until you find one that works. That's part of discovering yourself.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service