The Twilight Saga

Preface

I knew there was no chance of escape but i had to keep going. I have no idea what just happened in that alley but i knew it wasnt good.  I looked behind me, they were catching up! But my legs were starting to ache. 'no' i thought to myself 'i have to keep going'.  I heard them, they were... hissing... how strange. But i couldnt criticize now not when they were about to kill me! "thats what she thinks" one of them said. At that remark i had to think... They're not going to kill me? Well then what could they possibly want. I finally wondered 'i didn't say that out loud so how could he have heard me?' this was not good. I tripped, it took me a second to notice but when i did i was grabbed and lifted up. Before i knew what was going on one of them had there head nuzzled into my neck there was a sharp pain but then a warmth all throughout my body.

Chapter 1  Survival 

I ran along the street, my throat burning. I need to eat something i thought. I just wasn't sure i wanted food. A trash can fell over, i could smell a human. That there made me take a step back, how could i smell humans when i am human? I couldn't think about this now i was way too hungry, suddenly i realized the human smelled really good, My mouth started to water. My gums began to hurt i put my hand to my mouth and felt something pointy, were those my teeth? before i realized, i had my teeth at his neck, i couldn't control myself and i started to drink. It tasted so good, but when i realized what i was doing it was to late for him. I dropped the body in disgust at what id done. I ran into an alley at super sonic speed. That was last straw of hope to being normal, i knew something happened but i wasn't sure what. I'm not canadian i thought and im not a kardashian, or am i... Nah What else could it be...

Views: 183

Replies to This Discussion

plz reply and tell me what u think !

that is great

Thnxs Can u tell other people about it!
I <3 THAT! OMG OMG OMG WRITE MORE QUICKLy NOW! LIKE,BAM! QUICK! DO IT!!!!!!!NOOOOWWWW!!! HERGFURGAFURGA
very nice keep going
Thx!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hergfurga What? Thx anyway!
Really good, plz update soon
Thx!!!!!!!!!
Thx!!!!!!!
Yay im happy!
LOLOLOLOLOLOL HERGAFURGUAFURGA!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service