The Twilight Saga

My name is Bella Swan.I am twenty two years old.Recently I have moved out to live by my own in New York.Well,not actually on my own.I share an apartment with the most bubbly and energetic girl.Her name is Alice Cullen and we have been friends since high school.She works as an intern for Vogue magazine and is engaged to Jasper Hale one of richest people in town.I have a brother Emmet Swan,age 27 who is dating Rosalie Hale,Jasper’s sister.They live together a couple of blocks away from my and Alice’s apartment.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

http://api.ning.com/files/qPAtmPPdloXVoYyKhjiA4r1RlKNHMz-tnglBqB6Vi...
_
_Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My name is Bella Swan.I am twenty two years old.Recently I have moved out to live by my own in New York.Well,not actually on my own.I share an apartment with the most bubbly and energetic girl.Her name is Alice Cullen and we have been friends since high school.She works as an intern for Vogue magazine and is engaged to Jasper Hale one of richest people in town.I have a brother Emmet Swan,age 27 who is dating Rosalie Hale,Jasper’s sister.They live together a couple of blocks away from my and Alice’s apartment.

All human story,OOC!

Chapter 1:Meeting the god

Beep,beep,beep

“Awwwwwww”I groaned and smacked the alarm clock hoping to hit the snooze button,only succeeding to hit my wrist pretty hard on the nighstand.
“F**k!I hate mornings”I yelled hoping abruptly from the bed.
“Finally Bella,I was thinking you’ll never wake up”I looked around and saw Alice sitting on a chair across my bed with a makeup brush in her hand.
“Come on sleepy head,go and take a shower”.It was six thirty and she already had too much energy.She acts like she drank twenty Red Bulls.
“What time did you wake up Alice?”
“Six o’clock.Now move your cute ass in the shower or else you’ll be late to your interview.”
That remembered me.I had an interview this morning.I had applied for a job as an intern at one of the most prestigious enterprises in the town,Cullen Inc.They owned almost every bussines in the town.The presitigious family,the Cullens were famous and oftenly their face appeared on the cover of magazines.Esme Cullen and Carlise Cullen,had a son,Edward Cullen,the most sought after bachelor in New York.He was currently the CEO of Cullen Inc. and a successful business man.
After I took a long,relaxing shower I splashed some cold water on my face just to make sure I was awake.I brushed my teeth and my hair.
“Breakfast after I’m done.”Alice said and started working on my hair.She gathered all my hair in a small bun and the back of my neck.
“Not to much makeup”Alice was talking to herself again”Now clothes”
She grabbed my hand and dragged me to her huge walkthrough closet.On the left side of the closet were her clothes and the right mine.Most of my clothes were brought from Alice’s job.
“Thanks god you’re a sample size”as she put it.
When I first moved in with her I though she was a loony,but slowly I started likeing clothes.I’m not a huge fashionista,but I can’t say I don’t like looking nice and presentable.
“So,since it’s a job interview you should wear a skirt.Take this”I quickly put on all the clothes she gave me and glanced in the mirror.
“Well?”
“It’s very professional.Come on,we don’t have time for breakfast”(http://www.polyvore.com/int/set?id=10675554)
“Okay”
Alice grabbed her keys and bag,and the two starbucks coffees she had bought earlier this morning.Her driving usually frightened me,but this morning I was grateful.I didn’t want to be late on my interview.
“Good luck”Alice chirped when she stopped the car in front of the Cullen Inc. office building.
“Hello my name is Isabella Swan.I’m here for the interview at 9 o’clock”I said to the receptionist.She was a pretty blonde,with long red nails.She glared at me then she wrote something on a paper.
“Go to the elevators and go at the tenth floor.Follow the corridor and turn right,then give this to the girl at the desk.”she said in a high voice.
Just as I was walking away I heard her whispering to her colleague.
“She must be that new model I heard he’s going out with”
I smiled a little and went to the elevators.
Still thinking at what I heard,I found myself in front of a smiling girl.I gave her the paper that girl Jessica Stanley gave me.
“Hello I’m Angela”she said smling”You must be Isabella”
“Just Bella”
“Okay Bella”
She got up from her desk and knocked at the mahogany door.
“Mr. Cullen,Isabella Swan is here to see you”
“Let her in” a velvety voice responded,making me goosebumps.
“Good luck”she said before letting me in.
I just met her two seconds ago and still this girl was being so nice.I’m sure I’ll be great friends with her if I get the job.
I entered the office and looked around.It was very large and had a big desk in the middle of the room.
Just as I was finishing looking around I heard someone clearing their throat.I raised my eyes to meet the most exquisite pair of emerald ones.His face was perfectly shaped and had very strong features.His hair was an odd shade of bronze and was messy.He was the most handsome man I had ever seen.

Chapter navigation:

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Chapter 4

Chapter 5

Chapter 6

Chapter 7

Chapter 8

Chapter 9

Chapter 10

Chapter 11

Chapter 13

Chapter 14

Chapter 15

Chapter 16

Chapter 17

Views: 7789

Replies to This Discussion

that was great
please write something about a marriage with edward and bella getting married to each other
that was amazing and romantic

and i cant believe that Edward even with his reputation as a playboy , wants to be married

write more soon
Thank you,very much!
no doubt!! one of the sweetest stories i've ever read in my whole life!!!!
haha. :D keep it up cecil!
aw... So amazing and romantic... Alice is so caring and Edward is such a gentleman... But it's a little bit strange, that even with his reputation as a playboy, Edward thinks about marriage. Can't even think how I love your story and can't wait till you post more!
It's just a reputation,based on nothing...he's not such a playboy.
i love it keep going
love it!
love it
that was extremely good
i cant wait for the next chapter
aww! i loved it!
can't wait to read more!!
AWESOME!!!!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service