The Twilight Saga

Bella and Edward are apart. Edward went to the University of Alaska and Bella went to NYU. Bella is still human. Its been a long time since she's seen Edward. What happens when they reunite? Does Bella want to go back to the sleepy little town of Forks? Will they move? What will happen from here?

Views: 164

Replies to This Discussion

omg who is it?!?!?!?!¿¡¿¡
wow this is good :)
Thank you!
wow loved it write more soon
gd way 2 keep us wantin more <3
omg who is it??? post more soon!!!!
I'm thinking Eddide boy or... Jacob :)
loved the story post more soon

Chapter 4: Alice's POV

I heard the springs on Bella's bed creak. I smiled. I couldn't wait to see her reaction. I'd just arrived in New York an hour ago. I knew Bella kept a spare key somewhere.. I inhaled deeply. I could smell the small iron key just above the door frame. I Jumped up and grabbed it. I before I could put the key in the lock a girl walked out. She had on a silver miniskirt and black t-shirt with a giant sliver logo on it with black strappy heels.

"Oh um hi? A-are you here for Bella?" She asked looking towards the key in my hand I nodded and smiled.

"Yeah."I chirped lightly.

"I'm her friend Camille!" She said holding out her right hand. I shook it.

"I'm her sister Alice Cullen." I smiled back. She nodded.

"She talks about you guys all the time. It was nice meeting you but I gotta go home and change for work sorry." She said worriedly.

"Okay." I replied walking through the door and waving good-bye. Bella was sleeping. Her place was trashed. Wow. I laughed. I cleaned up her apartment a bit. I sat on the couch knowing Bella would be up in a minute. When I heard the bed creak I knew she was up. She yawned and walked around. Then she came over to the couch where I was sitting and smiled. I smiled return.

"What the hell are you doing here?" She asked.

"I really needed to do something so I thought why not come for a visit?" I replied.

"Well is it gonna be cloudy soon?" She asked. I nodded and smiled wider. She laughed.

"What are we gonna do today?" Bella asked.

"Depends. What do you want to do?" I said. She thought for a minute. And shrugged.

"Wanna take me shopping?" she said curiously.

"Really?" I asked. Was she being serious? She never let me do this. Well usually. I wonder what's up? "But I thought you didn't like when I dressed you up."

She laughed and replied. "I know! I missed you THAT much." I laughed. She took a shower and got dressed then made breakfast. I laughed when she teased me putting the fork in my face insisting that her food was good. Then once she cleaned up we went out. We'd bought so much stuff we had to take two separate cabs just to get all our stuff to Bella's apartment. We had fun as I dressed her up. When we were done she started making dinner. We sat in silence while she ate. My phone rang. It was Edward.

"Hi." I chirped happily into the phone.

"How come you get to see my wife before I do?" he asked. I giggled.

"Well one I don't have school and two I was bored and needed something to do." I laughed into the phone."Anyways who told you?"

"Rosalie." He answered automatically.

"Of course." I breathed. "Do you mind that I'm here?" I asked.

"Nah. I just missed her. What's the real reason you came? I know you didn't just go there to play dress up." He snapped.

"That hurts." I said sarcastically fighting back a giggle. I couldn't . I started laughing. Bella rolled her eyes.

"Shut up it's not funny Alice!" she yelled.

"What's not funny?"Edward demanded.

"Well Bella had a hangover this morning." I said between giggles. "And I came to do two things: make her forget and to play dress up." I admitted finally.

"Is that Edward?" Bella called from the kitchen.

"Yeah." I answered.

"Bella drinks?" Edward asked.

"Well we just have to ask her don't we? Because all I saw was Bella taking a bunch of shots and then have a hangover which was hilarious. Hehehe. "

"Put me on loud speaker." he demanded.

"Okay." I said simply. I pressed the button and placed the phone on the middle of the kitchen table smiling at Bella as I did so. I sat in a chair and she came and sat in my lap looking at me with an unsure look on her face. I smiled back.

"What happened?" She said slowly.

"You sound worried." I laughed. She shot me a glare. I smiled back.

"Bella since when do you drink?" Edward asked. She swallowed.

"Umm I-I don't..." she stammered. "I..just..Yesterday my friends came and insisted I go out with them and I got carried away...I-I guess." I kept smiling and fighting laughter. Which I did surprisingly well.

"Hmmmmmm........" He sighed.

"Are you mad?" she asked worriedly.

"No." He said. I shook my head at her assuring her he wasn't. she breathed a sigh of relief.

I looked at the time. 11:54. Bella looked like she was going to pass out. I searched around her future and sure enough exactly at the midnight mark she was going to pass out in my lap. I talked to Edward some more and finally Bella was asleep.

"I wish I was you." Edward said.

"Your jealous of me?" I asked.

"Right now? Yeah."

"You're seeing her in a month."

"Am I now?"

"Yeah."

"Now I'm excited." He muttered. I rolled my eyes. He really missed her.

"It'll go by fast." I assured him.

"Yeah." he sighed on the other end of the phone.

"Awwwww. I gotta go Bella is going to fall off my lap in about ten seconds if we stay on the phone." I said hurriedly.

"Okay bye." right before Bella slipped off my lap I caught her and steadied her and carried her into her room. She rolled onto her side and started mumbling something that was to slurred and incoherent for me to understand. It something like: "I love you" but I wasn't paying too much attention. I walked over to my suitcase and looked through my things deciding what to wear. I picked out a casual dress. We weren't going to go anywhere tomorrow but unfortunately after tomorrow I was leaving. I sighed knowing how this would affect Bella. She was happier when she was around us but around her own kind she always seemed to feel very low. Well she wasn't happy but she wasn't unhappy. More like neutral. I rolled my eyes and changed. I was sitting down and decided to listen some of my music. It was three in the morning when Rosalie called me. I rolled my eyes.

"Hello?"

"So what's New York City like?"

"Loud and full of stores and malls. I haven't been to all of them yet. It's amazing. I know. Why are you really calling me? Is everything okay?"

"Wow. And yeah I was just curious..." She said trailing off.

"Sure you were. Who came to visit?"

"Tanya." I rolled my eyes.

"Did you make it clear that Edward was already taken?" She laughed on the other end.

"Hahahaha. Good one. And Edward was VERY clear to her that he was a married man. Well at least that's what Kate said Tanya wouldn't talk. But anyways. I was just curious. How was Bella in the morning?" I gasped.

"You care?"

"Shut. Up. And yes just because I don't agree to her decision doesn't mean I don't like her. What happened when you got there?"

"I met her friend and then I cleaned up a bit and got her dressed and then I waited for her to get up."

"Wow. And after she got up what happened?"

"I took her shopping." I smiled.

"Of course you did."

"Har har."
omg
love it
cant wait to read the next chapter
post more soon please
hahahhaha love it more ASAP but still don't understand why Bella didn't just change and then go to collage with
Eddie boy
love it update asap

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service