The Twilight Saga

I Wanna.... Embry's(Imprint) Story.... Not Your Average Wolf & Vampire Story...Officially (!COM-PLET-ED!)

Original Post Date: October 3, 2009

Okay! Were Gonna do this again!, and as many times as it takes to get this story completed! Thank You all who have supported "I Wanna..." when it was deleted and when it was up and running! I appreciate it so much ladies! (and fellas) I love you all! and Now i Present The re-incarnation of "I Wanna..."

ALERT!:

I am Well Aware that this Story starts off Pretty Rough,I have a lot of grammar mistakes, & Errors during spelling. Its pretty Gruesome! But it almost turns out to be a very typical romance story, but I assure you, it is not. So check this story out  and Enjoy it!

P.s. Grab some Popcorn or Some Soda & try and not see some of the mistakes I made in here. Lols! : )

NEW BANNER!!!

Created By: The amazing Shana!!

PREFACE

I’d be lying if I said wasn’t afraid him. The way his  black eyes glowed in the dark. In the distance I heard a wolf howl. My heart skipped a beat, relief washed through me he was going to save me. The cold wind kissed my face and my relief faded. No! He can’t save me. He’ll die if he tries to rescue me. Those eyes caught my attention again.  They weren’t friendly. They screamed kill her kill her! Every fiber in my body SCREAMED me to run.

Chapter 1:Chapter 1:Funerals, and Grandma Louise

I stood there. I stood in this exact same spot for god knows how long. I didn’t want to move. I was afraid I’d miss everything. “Were so sorry” I heard a small voice say just above a whisper. The lady squeezed my hand gently and kissed me on the cheek. I looked into the light brown eyes of my father’s assistant. Karen that was her name. I attempted what I thought was a smile. “Ashes to ashes dust to dust!” I heard the Priest say. I stood there not paying attention to the people who were attending. I only had eyes for the shiny grey coffin that was now being lowered into the ground. My heart ached for the person who was inside it.
“Dad!” I whispered to myself. I gripped my grandmothers hand firmly. I took a step forward. I frowned at the darkness that was consuming the long rectangular box, they were lowering him to fast, I can’t see the flowers. I let go of grandma’s hand and  walked to the end of the end of the green carpet. I smiled when the flowers were back into sight.
 I heard the muffled cries of the women who were being consoled by their husbands. Constantly the men cleared their throat not wanting to shed any tears. I looked behind me and saw grandma pressing a small wrinkled hand to her cheek. I looked around me and noticed the sun for the first time. The sun was out and their were no clouds In the sky. Stupid Florida. It should have been a rainy day. That would match my mood. I noticed some people were standing, others were sitting. Children were sitting in their family members lap. It was a limited funeral service. Mainly close friends, family members were allowed. Everyone was wearing black, some wore dark shades, and freakishly large hats.
The squeaking of the wheels that lowered my fathers coffin screamed inside my head. I moved a little to loosen up my bones, I felt my loose black dress move with me. I winced at the pain that my high heel stilettos were causing me.
“Daddy!” I whispered to myself again, I felt the tears coming again, I brought my hand to my chest. I felt the red rose in my right hand. I looked down at it. I threw it inside the hole and watched as it hit the coffin with a soft thud.
“I’ll always love you dad.” I said this time out loud. Then that’s when the tears flowed down my cheeks.

2 months later…..
I stretched my legs as soon as I felt the pavement under my feet. I moved along with the crowd and walked a bit awkwardly with a little limp. Being on an airplane for more than 5 hours can do that to you.  The sky was grey was and light rain drizzled from the sky. Grandma told me to bring an umbrella. I opened the umbrella and continued to walk the short distance to the inside of the airport.
The airport was a bit small, not many people were occupying it, like I would have thought.  I shook my umbrella so some of the rain could fall off. I closed my umbrella and strolled over to get my luggage.

“Oh look at my baby!” I heard my grandma shriek when I got into hearing distance.  I smiled and closed the distance between us.
“I missed you nana!” I said hugging her. I hadn’t seen her since my father’s…. I shook my head. You’re here for a fresh start Kayliee! I reminded myself. 
“Let me get a good look at you.” She said backing up from me. I took in her small frame. She wore a grey knitted sweater and a long flower skirt. Her dark long hair was braided into two and they were sitting on her breast.  Her Cherokee skin looked warm and soft.  I smiled.
“There’s not much to see nana.” I said blushing a bit. Really their wasn’t. I thought my almond colored eyes were to wide. My eyelashes were short and thick. My skin was a deep brown. I was American- Cherokee. My hair had some volume to it. It stopped just a bit past my shoulders. I was 5’6 and wished I was 3 more inches taller. But I wasn’t too mad, at least I could get on rides at the fair. Two things I was proud of though. My body was shaped like an hourglass, I don’t like to brag, but I get a lot of compliments. And second my  teeth! They were pretty much white and even, I sometimes gift self conscious about my two main teeth in front being big and square. I liked the dimple in my right cheek as well. But after that I wasn’t really much a babe magnet. Ha!
“There’s plenty to see Lena!” she said pinching my cheeks. Lena was a nickname she called me. When she was young  her Grandmother would call her that as well. And so did her grandmother. And so on.  “Your turning out very well!” she said clasping her hands together. I smiled again and tilted my head.
“Let’s go home.” she said taking one of the enormous light blue suitcases I was rolling behind me. Home. Its been a while since I could truly call my house at Florida. that Not after Dad- I shook my head again. “Lena come!” I heard my grandma’s small voice say. I quickly followed after her, making my way around the people who were to rude to say excuse me. 

After nearly running over a couple that was too slow to move out the way., we were at grandma’s house. I loosened my grip on the car doors handle. My heart was pounding. “Nana! I thought old people drive slow!” I said trying to catch my breath.
She laughed a light laugh. “Not this old lady, I love the speed!” she said, her small hands gripping the steering wheel tighter. I exhaled through my mouth. “You should use the brakes more often!” I said opening the car door. She shook her head and laughed again. Really who grandma you knows drives like a bat outta hell? I walked around the blue Buick and stopped at the trunk. As I waited for grandma to get out the car, I turned my head in the direction of the house.
It was small, the color was the color of the bricks that formed the house. I noticed a small spruce tree on the side of a large window. Their was a small garden in front and on the side of the house.  Very colorful. I thought. Grandma finally made her way to the car and pushed a button on the lock. I reached for the 2 suitcases and heaved them out of the car one by one. I cursed under my breath when the wheel stubbed my open toe slippers.
I noticed the sky getting darker as I made my way up the four steps to the front door. “Welcome home!” My grandma said cheerfully and spreading her arms wide once we were inside.  The house was warm and toasty. I closed my eyes and inhaled the home. It smelled of pinecones, peppermint and a hint of honey. God! I loved that smell. I remember when I was little and I would come and visit grandma. I would unpack everything  I had brought with me and try and get this exact same smell on my clothes. I wanted to have that smell everywhere I went.
“It feels like home.” I whispered low enough for me to hear. I opened my eyes and saw grandma staring at me. “Brings back memories?” she said with a smile. I nodded. The wooden grandfather clock that stood  on my right ticked loudly. I felt the welcome mat under my feet. Just down the hall to the left was the kitchen, and after the kitchen was the large living room. But just a few feet from the front door on the right were the wooden stairs that led to the two bedroom and two baths.
“Thank You nana!” I said dropping my suitcase and hugging her. “I really needed this.” I said feeling the tears well up.
She hugged me and patted my back. “No worries Lena.” I could feel the smile on her brown cheeks.
“Now its almost 10 at night! On a Monday night. You have get some sleep.” I stepped back from her and tilted my head a little. And nodded.
“After all, you do have School tomorrow.” She said with a slight grin.

(A/N: Thank you a million times again ladies! i oh so appreciate you! Oh yeah i'm making a few changes in the story... so for my old readers you all know that we stopped on Chapter 21, and its only been two days since Kayliee and Embry met! so what im going to do is turn those two days into 3 weeks and so on. Please correct me if i do make any mistakes PLEASE! Again i LOVE YOU LADIES SO MUCH!)

Tags: Imprint, Loves, Past, Players, Vampires, Wolves

Views: 6625

Replies to This Discussion

haha Thank You all! I tried to make it s good as i could!
And i guess i pretty much did!
And yup, Seth sho nough is taking chances.
but i guess sense he thinks he's the big bad wolf
he can handle a lil danger!
I've said it already multiple times!!!!!!!!
BUT, Ooooooohhhhhhh
I'm sooooooooooo excited!!!!!!
Lmao!!!
Hugs!
♥Morgan♥
yayayayayaayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! finally the new chapter!!!!!!!!! lol i LOVED it!!!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA race race race race race race race race!!!!!!!! Kayliee better win!!!!!!! show the world who is stronger!!!!!!! lol can't wait for more! post more SOON!!!!!!!!!
hahaha, yaay indeed Crystal!
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED IT! Like seriosuly if I could marry this chapter I would, but the reception would be really awkward. But I still love it! Good job and keep going!......oh and MAKE IT SNAPPY! hehehe I always wanted to say that but please hurry if you could!
finally where you left off it has been long time. Keep on going and don't stop, i love your story!!
more!!! plz!!!
Chapter 23- Beauty is his obsession.
(Part 4-)

I noticed the trees speeding by me rapidly. I looked to the right of me to see Seth a bit far behind me. I smiled and sped up my legs. The cool air blew against my skin. I felt Embry’s sweatpants on me start to sag. As I ran I reached for them and held them securely around my waist. No way was a pair of sweat pants were going to cause me to lose to him. I was way ahead of him by now. Dude didn’t have any type of running skills at all. I leveled my breathing, breath out, run, breath in, run.
“KAYLIEE!” I heard Seth yell. I smiled and looked back while running.
“What’s the matter heatbox?! Can’t keep up?” I yelled. But Seth wasn’t smiling; a look of horror was on his face. I watched as he quickly gained on me. But he didn’t have a chance to reach me because something sent him flying into the woods. I stopped running.
“SETH!” I screamed at the top of my lungs. What the hell just happened? I turned around and began to run back into the direction of where he was. I swear if he was playing a joke…. I was almost to the spot where Seth was when I heard a vicious growl. I stopped running. I heard a hiss come from somewhere in the Forest.
“Seth?” I called out wrapping my arms around myself.
“He’s sort of busy right now.” Said a melodic voice from behind me. I jumped and swung around to who said that. My eyes widened at the site of what was in front of me. A man. No a man was an understatement to this creature who was standing in front of me. A male model maybe? That still wasn’t close enough. Here stood a creature, so beautiful, so stunning, in front of me. He was wearing a pair of dark jeans that hung off of his waist. His chest was bare and I could see the perfect sculpture of his 6 pack. My eyes moved up his body. His neck and shoulders were nicely built; you could see the form of each muscle. His lips were a light red and his nose was slender, making his face look flawless. Beauty had to be his obsession. I mean look at him! He was/is absolutely gorgeous! Finally my eyes met his eyes. I sucked in a breath and literally stepped back. His eyes. His eyes were a crimson red. They stood out against his pale body. Even though it was a bit dark in the forest you could tell that his skin tone lacked some major color. I kept my eyes on his. Was he wearing contacts? Or was he born this way? Then I remembered why I turned around to him in the first place.
“What’d yah mean he’s busy?” I asked looking at him. The man smirked and twirled his hand in the air.
“My friend is playing with him.” He said in that same melodic tone.
“Seth!” I yelled louder out into the Forest. Instead of him answering I heard a loud cracking sound in the Forest. I jumped and wrapped my arms around me tighter.
“Who are you?” I asked raising an eyebrow. The guy laughed. Oh how was his laugh dazzling. I wanted to laugh along with him.
“There’s no need to tell you.” He said taking a step towards me. “You’ll be dead soon.” Run! My mind told me. The wind blew slightly and I watched as his golden hair whipped around him. He raised his head in the air and sniffed it.
“Someone has an open wound.” He said in a fierce tone. I looked down at my paper cut hand. Was that what he was talking about? How did he know that? While his head was still raised in the air I took that chance to run. It wasn’t something I intended to do. My legs just sort of took me back the way I came from. I picked up my pace and ran through the woods blindly. I hoped I was going the right way. My mind and eyes were set straight ahead. Maybe that’s why I didn’t see an upraised branch sticking out from the tree. With a screech I felt my foot get tangled in the branch. I felt myself going down to the ground. Why is it every time a human being tries to run away from their enemy they always fall? I quickly turned on my back and looked around wildly for the beautiful creature. He wasn’t there.
The man hissed. I heard him before I saw him. With incredible speed the guy appeared suddenly in front of me. I let out a breath and felt myself freeze in the position I was in.
“Perfect!” the creature said in his sing-song voice. I scooted backwards on my elbows and legs, trying to get away from this beautiful freak. I watched as he crouched down and was about to spring into action. I didn’t have the heart to watch this man’s face when he attacked me and closed my eyes. I let out a small scream and pressed my body to the dirt. Wishing to God that I could be a tangled branch in this Forest, or at least a fragile leaf. I waited to feel pain, to feel something that resembled pain. But nothing came. I felt my face frown. But instead of pain I heard a loud cracking sound mixed with a crucial growl. I snapped my eyes open at that. I squirmed in the dirt that I was currently laying in. There stood before me was a wolf. But in the movies they look so much smaller than this one did. This particular wolf was huge! I mean huge like a horse. The huge beast was crouched down in front of me, snarling at that evil, yet magnificent creature. The brown fur on its back stood up on its back, I almost missed the dark patch of hair that was on its back if it hadn’t token off at the man. It was the wolf from last night! The wolf from nana’s story!
“ Thank You!” I said to the creature that had come to my rescue. I got up off of the ground and took that chance to run. I let out a small scream when I felt my foot give when I tried to run away. I felt a small pain begin in my left ankle. MOVE IT! Something inside me said. I gritted my teeth and very lightly put pressure on my foot. Quickly I begin to limp towards the way I thought I had come from. I heard a loud crack behind me and turned around But it was gone, and so was the man. I heard another loud cracking sound, boom throughout the woods. I moved farther away from the site as I could. What did Seth say? He said it was a straight shot right? So why did it seem like I was in the middle of nowhere? I grabbed onto a tree trunk and continued to move through the woods slowly. It was bit dark for my eyes and I couldn’t see much. I tried to focus on something else besides the loud cracking noises and my throbbing ankle. I turned around while continuing to move forward, to make sure that beautiful freak didn’t show up, nothing. Just trees, and a bit of darkness. Maybe I’d gotten far enough. I felt my body smash into something incredibly muscular and unexpectedly hot. I let out a screech and brung my eyes up to meet those chocolate chip speck eyes. At that moment the fear I was feeling had completely vanished. My sprung ankle wasn’t bothering me anymore. I felt safe, I didn’t feel alone anymore. His bare chest felt so good against my hands, his skin felt so soothing and gentle. Embry grabbed the sides of my arms and held me in place.
“We have to go!” he said in an urgent tone. I was about to agree with him when I remembered something, or more like someone.
“Seth!” I breathed. I looked back up at Embry and said “we can’t! Seth is still out there.” I said trying to get free of his grip. A failed attempt. Embry’s eyes flickered with something.
“Seth will be fine!” he said pulling me in the direction he must have come from. I twisted my arms and tried to drag my feet so we couldn’t get anywhere.
“No! That thing! That man is still out there!” I said running out of breath. Embry stopped pulling me and turned towards me. He took a deep breath and placed both hands on the sides of my face. I caught my breath. I felt my chest heaving in and out, and believe me with me trying to get away from that crazed guy had nothing to do with it.
“Seth is alright. Nothing is going to happen to him.” He said gazing fiercely into my eyes. I felt myself began to shake. What if that creature had gotten Seth? I remembered the way he was knocked into the woods a moment ago.
“Seth.” I whispered. I could feel the tears welling up. What if he died? What if he- my thoughts were interrupted by Embry picking me up. I felt myself catch my breath. His body felt so damn hot against mine. Well I’m pretty sure with him having on no shirt, no shoes, and a pair of cut off jeans had something to do with it.
“He’ll be fine. I know you don’t trust me......” He said in a sorrowful tone. By now we were moving in a steady pace back to his house. The woods were still dark, so it made it pretty hard to see his face. “But trust me when I say Seth will come back.” I hoped to God he would be. I wrapped my arms around his neck tighter. Personally and secretly enjoying having him invade my personal space.
“I don’t hate you.” I whispered. I didn’t know why I said that. Maybe it had something to do with my conscious eating at me for saying such a huge lie or maybe this day had been to hecked for me! I felt Embry’s body stiffen against mine. I knew we were enemies, but I couldn’t play that role anymore. I couldn’t bring myself to inflict pain on him, or say mean things. I just found myself wanting to be around him. I always wanted to be with him.
“I don’t hate you either.” He said wrapping his arms around me tighter. I felt myself press more into him. I knew Embry was a player, but my heart didn’t care. I was falling for this guy! And the funny thing was, three weeks ago when I first met Embry I knew he was that type of person I couldn’t get out of my mind! I hated myself for being so vulnerable to him. By now we were in Embry’s backyard and I remembered Seth still being out there.
“Seth.” I whispered one last time., before i laid my head down on Embry's shoulder.

(A/N: Embry SO was not the one who saved her! hehe, thanx for being patient!)
hahaha, i was kinda scared for Seth when i was writing
this chapter. Oh my Tartar sauce, did you just say "Sethykins?"
wow. thats... refreshing? haha, thanx for readin shana!
Love it!!
Post more soon!!
I'm sad about Seth. If I were Kayliee I would be worried too.
I think that either Quil saved her. Maybe Jake because he's a brown wolf too. Hmmm.
haha, maaaayyybbbeeee... it was Quil?
Or was it Paul?
Or was it...... CHAD?!
hahaha, im kidding. preciat cha readin KC!!!
awww,i bet its pauls grandpa. hehe the one who nana fell for. thanks so much for writting i loved it
;)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service