The Twilight Saga

Brooke Calvin is a complete twihard and has been every since she has read the first book. When she wishes on her new present, a "magical necklace", to be in the Twilight saga, she doesn't expect it to come true. But that all changes when she wakes up in Twilight the next morning. With knowing everything about everything and what is going to happen next, she changes things. But, what will she change?

Preface

I have given much thought to how I would die

before, but I never imagined it like this.

I starred across the long room, into the dark eyes

of the hunter as he looked pleasantly back to me.

I knew what was going to happen next. He would

kill the hunter and we would all me safe, including

me. But I had the feeling that I really was going to

die, right there.

Though it was a good way to die, in the place of

someone else, someone I cared about deeply. That

has to count for something.

I knew that if I never accepted that gift, I wouldn’t

be facing death now. But, as scared as I was, I could

not myself to regret my choice. When life offers you

a dream so far beyond your expectations, it’s not

reasonable to sorrow when it comes to an end.

The hunter smiled in a friendly way as he walked

forward to kill me, I think.

Tags: 1, 10, 11, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, More…9, I, Mrs., aggravation, attention, awakened, banner, barnes, bella, billy, black, book, brooke, by, change, chapter, charlie, clearwater, coming, cullen, dream, edward, fanfic, fanfiction, forks, future, game, history, in, intro, invitation, kayla, link, lunch, lynn, memory, mike, necklace, nessa, only, opinion, preface, questions, rachel, seattle, soon, summary, swift, taylor, the, twilight, up, woke

Views: 70

Replies to This Discussion

PLEASE WRITE MORE

PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Again PlZ Finish i want to know what Edward thinks about him being in a book and all of that, if she tells him. PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ!
cool story post more soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have been gone for a while, but im back. so so so so so so so so so so so so soory ive been gone, but im back. for my story, i will not be posting that for a while because i wanna write most of the rest of the story first before i start publishing. i would just like you all to know that i am continuing to write this story but it will not be published for a while. hopefully, i wlll have them done in short timing, because i kinda left you guys on a cliff hanger with my story. in the mean time, if any of you guys would like to get more people to read this story, i would be very much appreiciated(:

with lots of love,

**Kayla Cullen<3

Amazing I love it

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service