The Twilight Saga

umm i wrote this story just for fun ! :D

it is set after breaking dawn ..

chapter-1

renesme`s point of view

oh my god ,  i cant believe it , after 3 months ill turn immortal , this is unbelievable !!

i was sitting on my bed admiring myself {somthing i learned from my untie} , in this stage i look like a 15 year old girl , i didnt have alot of time to admir myself , my parents interrupted me by nocking on the door..

"oh honey , you look gorgous"momma said.. actually even if i wore garbage , my mom will think im gorgous,  dad chuckled at that though ...

"come on lets go to the big house " i said , i cant wait to see my jacob

"but first lets get you something to eat " dad said

"cant we hunt on our way??'i asked

"no honey , we`ll be late like that "dad replied

"ok" i said and followed them downstairs , but i went to the living room instead pf the kitchen , i wanted to gather some nice movies for us to watch at the big house , after i finished gathering some movies , i went to the kitchen , dad was cooking some eggs , mom was giggling while she was getting a small bottle containing blood from the refrigiator, i sat on the chair while dad gave me my plate and mom pured some blood into a meduim sized cup.

after i finished my breakfast , mom said, "ok then lets go "

"ok"both dad and i said at the same time , i giggled , he just smiled

dad took mom`s hand and both of them led the way . when we were half way to the big house , i smelled an old smell that i used to love soo much, mom grined at dad and dad smiled at her , oh my god , i just recognized the smell , really ? i asked my dad in my mind  , i looked at him and he nodded , "zafrina" i shouted and went running to her , i hugged her , she hugged me back . " i miss you "i murmurd under her hair. "i miss you too "she replied ..

"ok kids lets get inside"grandma said , but when i was approching inside i noticed something that really made me disappointed , i mean he always wait for me , is he late ? or he`s just lurking somewhere ?

i started spinning my head left and right ," he`s not here "uncle jasper said

"yet' i said , becuase i new that jacob cannot stand a day without seeing me ..

"ok lets wait for him inside then " he said

"come renesme , there is alot of things i want to tell you "zafrina told me

i spend the whole pretending to hear zafrina ,while i was actually worried about jacob.. the more minutes passed, the more worry started to show on my face , at 4 pm , still no show , so i went to my parents , they  were sitting on the porch

i slammmed the door open and before i could speak, dad said "sweetie , jacob didnt arrive yet , sweetie i dont think he`ll come today "

"but why?"

"honey , you can ask him if he comes tomorrow "mom said

"if he comes tommorrw?"i shouted at her face

"RENESME CARLIE CULLEN  you dont shout at elders espically your mom , do you understand?" dad shouted at me ..

dad NEVER shouted at me.....

i backed away and started running back to the house to the only person that can sooth me , untie rosalie, i went running into her room and hugged her , when she saw me like that, she jumped out of her place and started babbling about what happend and who did this to me but the only i could do was cry ...

then she made me sit on her lap and she started rubbing my back ,

"now who made my grandchild cry?" grandpa said while coming into the room , he stoped at the door frame, then dad came in and stood beside grandpa without saying anything ..once untie rosalie realized that dad came she exploded in his face.."edward how dare you shout at your only daughter"?

"edward your in a big plight"uncle emmett said from behind while coming to the room followed by uncle jasper "nessie if you want revenge , were here for you "

this time it was untie alice who spoke "orr , we can dress up your father and take pictures of him , and make fun of him , you just choose"

"no seriosly my  dad has the right to shout at me , because i shouted at my mom , sorry daddy "

"im not the one who your supposed to apologize for "

i new what did he meant by that , so i went to where mom was, she was in grandpa`s office sitting alone giving me her back..

"mom"i said

she spun around and i saw something that i didnt expect , her face was filled with torment

as soon as i saw her face i went running to her and hugged her , " im sooo sorry mom , i really didnt mean to shout at you , momma please forgive me , please , i promise i wont shout at you again"

"its ok sugar , its gonna be fine"

"momy please forgive me "

"honey i forive you" after all the hugging , dad came in and hugged us both , then all three of us went downstairs , then dad said to me  "ok renesme go wish everyone goodnight "

when i saw my watch it was passed my bedtime so i understood and went kissed and hugged and wished everyone goodbeye..

we went to our small cottage , i went to my room  and mom and dad went to their room , i really sometimes wish i can  be a kid again , i started to remmber when daddy used to sing me my lullaby until i sleep and mom stay by my side either rubbing my back or kissing my head or sometimes they would both tell me stories  , i wished he could sing for me today and she would sit and rubb my back , after  i wore my pjm`s and got out of the bathroom , i saw mom and dad sitting both on my bed smiling ..

"so lullaby or story?"dad said , i giggled , and went to sit on my momma`s lap while daddy sang my lullaby until i slept dreamlessly....

Tags: immortal, love

Views: 438

Replies to This Discussion

WOW!
Loved it!!
I agree with Exxaline Cullen!!
Can't wait for more!! :)
hh thnx
omg!!!!!!!!i love your story.plz keep me posted:)
love it
keep me updated
xxx shauny
ok ppl i found a pic for one of the newborns , there is sophie , the blonde one
and there is kristie the one with the black hair !
and there is jenna , the brunette , anyways i found a pic of sophie and jenna! ill search more for kristie , but knw ill show u a pic of jenna ,,,

heeeeeeh sure sure !! anyways this is the pic of kristie !!!

kay ppl , tell me what do u think !! ??

hehe thnx ppl for commenting !! and sry for the long w8 !! hehe anyways ! and i promise that ill post 2moro another chapter !! just to make u ppl happy !!
Chapter 19

After we ate we went and sat on the couch and tried to watch something nice !! I flipped and flipped but didn’t find anything nice , so I left the tv open and went upstairs , jake stayed flipping until he found a soccer game , and then from nowhere , mom bursted inside the house with a huge grin , she scared me !! dad came after her laughing !
“ honey you scared renesme ! “ he told mom
“ oh sorry sweetie , where are you going?”she asked
“ umm no where I just wanted to go see aunt Rosalie “ I changed my direction and came back downstairs, I went and hugged her and then went to dad ... moments later , Seth bursted into the house with a huge grin “hallaw people of earth “ he said
“correction hun , vampires of earth !!” Sophie came from nowhere and said it while giggling , seth reached her and started kissing her nose and her eyes and then back to her lips
“ get a room “ uncle Emmett told them while passing beside them , then he said “ we finally got rid of Edward and bella and then you guys come?” he said while grining at my parents ! I giggled , while mom and dad just glared at uncle Emmett ..
after couple of minutes , seth said to jake , “ hey Jacob , sam says you better go to the pack , there is something important “
Jacob just gave him a confused look but then seth motioned for him to go with his head , then I looked at him , raised my palm and pressed it to his cheek
‘you better tell me later !!! ‘ I thought with a smug on my face
“ofcourse I will sweetie “ he said and then stood up , kissed me on the lips and then went , but before he was out of the door , he looked at dad and dad just nodded , mom looked at dad but dad just kissed her ..
“oww come one dewd !! your sick !! “ uncle Emmett said , we all laughed then ..moments later I heard someone phase , hh probably Jacob !!! then kristie came and let out a sigh , I looked at her but she just smiled and winked
“you still wanna walk with me ??”I asked her , she just nodded , I stood up but then aunt alice , came running from downstairs and said , “ can I come?” she said it with a puppy face , kristie was about to say something but I spoke before her and said “sure why not !” aunt alice squealed like a child and then she looked at dad and dad nodded !!
WHATS WITH THE NODDING? Is there something wrong with their nicks ??
“ wow this is amazing !” kristie said , I looked at her but then noticed that she was grabbing my hand so she probably heard my thoughts ! greaaaat ! -.-
And then all three of us just walked out of the door , walking and walking ! at first there was an awkward silence but then I spoke up
“so kristie , how older you ?” I know its not a good question AT ALL !! but hey I was stressed out too !! I didn’t know what to say !
“hmm why do you ask !?” she said trying to make a frown on her face ! I mean she`s kind of funny and nice , but why does Jacob hate her so much ! and I just noticed that aunt alice hate her as much as Jacob do ! but why ? this was the question that haunted my head !
“just askin” I said sounding innocent
“am 19 “ she answered , but then aunt alice stopped and stared at the forest in front of us .. she’s having a vision !
I broke free of Kristie’s grip and went in front of aunt Alice and took her hands in mine
“aunt , aunt Alice , what do you see?” I tried to sound just like uncle jasper! and then she snapped and stared at me , she grabbed my shoulders and whispered in my ears so that kristie can’t hear her “ nessie when I say , go , you run back to the house ! no questions asked and am gonna be fine ,Kay?” I just nodded , and then she gave me her back and in no time she was In a crouched position , then she shouted “go nessie , go “ my legs were frozen but then she pushed me and I started running , I ran fast !! really fast but I kept on looking back , I saw how kristie was tortured by aunt Alice , I reached the house in no time , and before I could grab the handle of the door , uncle jasper opened it and ran back to aunt Alice , aunt Rosalie and uncle Emmett and dad followed him , then mom and grandma , grabbed my elbows , each one on a side and pulled me inside the house , “ quick , go all three of you and stay in Edwards room “ grandpa said while passing through us and following dad and the rest , then both mom and grandma took good grip of me and started running to dads room , we entered the room , they made me sit on the comfy bed , grandma sat beside me while mom started pacing in front of us !
I felt freezing hands stroking my cheeks, wow ! I didn’t notice that I was crying until grandma started whipping my tears of my cheeks … then mom made me jump in my place by screaming
“you did what?” wow I never saw her like this before , she looked like a real ….. Vampire.
and then she was out of the door ….
I Like It
hehe thnx !!
who did what??!!!!
what do theses newborns want from nessie??
what was alice's vision about??!!!!!!
what did sam want from jake??
hhhhhhhh chilll !! ill post the next chapter NOW !!! EHEHEHE

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service