The Twilight Saga

This is my new fanfic. I started it with a question.

What if Carlisle died. Where would Esme be.....what would happen to the kids....what kind of trouble would everyone get into.

This is after Breaking Dawn so Renesmee is alive. I hope you enjoy it! It's very heartbreaking and meant to be confusing in the begining.

Immortal Tears

Chapter 1

Pleas of a vampire

Esme’s Pov,

“I HATE YOU! I’M NEVER COMING BACK!” I screamed at the top of my lungs as I slammed the door in his face and ran away! I hated him for what he had said about me!

I ran out of the house and into the crisp spring air. Small flowers that twirled off of trees and bushes fell around me and lay there like nothing in the world could ever go wrong. I once was like that. But I never will be ever again.

As I walked farther into the forest I realized the stillness it brought. The birds were not chirping their happy tunes and nothing stirred in the bushes except for a few squirrels. I looked up to see the trees forming a canopy, shielding the sky from my sight. All I could see was a few bit of the bright blue sky that I had come to enjoy.

I slowed down as I came across a small meadow. It looked very peaceful. I smiled slightly as I sat down on a fallen tree on the far edge of the meadow.

I had never thought Carlisle would ever say something like that….apparently…I had been wrong.

I sat for a while and thought of nothing. Nothing was really doing anything. I didn’t expect Carlisle to come running after me. I would be a fool to even think such a thing! I sighed and looked over at a deer that had made its way into the meadow with its fawn and ad begun grazing. I smiled but quickly frowned again.

I couldn’t stay mad at Carlisle forever. Besides….t was probably a misunderstanding. I should go back and talk to him. Tell him I’m sorry….. Then it hit me.

It hit me like a thousand bullets had just smashed open my skull and were killing me from the inside out! I gasped quickly and breathed in the air again. Just to make sure. Smoke….it was clear in the air….

Fear struck me! I ran as fast as my legs would carry me back to the house! I HAD to warn Carlisle! Nothing could stop me!

Nothing but the sight that stood before me as I exited the forest!

My eyes scanned my family as I watched my house erupt into a much larger flame! I panicked! 1…2…3…4…5…6…7…8…… Only eight…..

NO! I searched them even more closely! Edward….Bella…..Jacob….Renesmee….Rosalie….Emmett…..Alice……..Jasper……

I panicked as the house began to collapse!

“NO!” I screamed! I ran as fast as I possibly could in an effort to try to save my beloved whom was probably burning inside the house!

Emmett grabbed me and held me back! “NO! LET ME GO! LET ME GO!” I cried!
“Esme, it’s too dangerous! I can’t let you!” He replied calmly trying to calm me down!

“NO! CARLISLE! I HAVE TO SAVE HIM!” I protested with all I had and tried to pull away from his massive hands!
“I’m sorry Esme…..it’s too late…” Almost as soon as he spoke the house collapsed and everything inside with it! I didn’t even notice as my legs failed! And I fell to the blazing earth beneath me! I buried my face in the grass and let all of my emotions flow! I never even got to tell him I loved him! Let alone ask for forgiveness! But…..there was one…last thing I could do for him…..my last gift…to my only reason for living…

“OH God! I’m sorry…I’ve always had my back turned! I…I never really understood! I don’t think I ever will! Never in my life would I ever….ever wish for this to happen!” I sobbed then paused trying to regain myself….Then I continued.
“I will forever remember all you have brought upon me. Never again will I do any harm to you or your purpose. All I ask is not for myself……but my loving husband….whom…has tried….over…and over again….to get me to turn back…to you…..But it was me…me who refused….not him…..Please! I’m begging you! Please! Please except him into heaven! Let him walk through the pearly gate with happiness! Let him walk through the streets of gold! Please! He really loved you…..and deserves much more! But….I know you probably can’t even hear me……for I am bound to the deepest darkest depths of hell! But please…..if you do anything…….please…….please….do this…..he deserves it…”

Tags: carlisle, death, esme, fire, house

Views: 116

Replies to This Discussion

ooooh, I LOVE IT!
and i seriously still think it was bella, stupid scheming frog that she is. :)
awww ive read this like 3 times and its still sad!!

CARLISLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG!!!!!! I UPDATED! I know it's been a while but I haven't really thought about this story much. I'll start updateing as I catch up with things. Sorry guys! OH and I got a new Banner! THANKS TEAM CARLISLE+ESME!

Chapter 9
Jacob.

Esme’s pov,

I sunk into the seat of my car and slowly turned it on. What have I done! His wonderful blue eyes…..his rich brown black hair. What had overcome me! I’ve never acted that way before except……NO! I was not in love! I won’t even think it! I’m going to meet him tomorrow then that will be the last time I see him! EVER! As I sped down the road I felt my heart tearing into shreds! I would not betray Carlisle! I never would! How could I even think it! I bite my lower lip and drove even faster until I got to the drive way. Seth waved at me then his face turned solemn.
“What happened?!” He asked anxiously as we carried the groceries inside.
“Nothing dear.” I replied as I put the milk in the refrigerator.
His eyes followed me and I broke down! “IT WAS HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!! I’M SUCH A HORRIBLE PERSON!!!!! I SAID YES!!!!!! I SAID YES!!!!!!!!” I screamed as I collapsed onto the floor and sobbed! Seth knelt down beside me and rubbed my back.
“It’s ok Esme….why don’t you explain it to me.”
I explained the past events slowly trying not to leave much out other then getting lost in his eyes as he looked at me asking my name. But eventually I included it.
“Wow…..Esme…..you’re a goner.”
“I KNOW!!!!!!” I sobbed into my hands!
“It’ll be ok Esme. Carlisle will want you to be happy.”
“BUT I DON’T WANT HIM! I WANT CARLISLE!” I growled!
“Esme….sometimes you don’t know you want something until it’s right under your nose. Or across from it in your case……you’d be the one under…..never mind! What I mean is….You’ll understand later!”
Then he got up stuffing a hot dog in his mouth and walked out the door.
I sighed and scooted the two foot distance between the wall and I and closed my eyes as my back touched the warm plastic of the door.
If only Carlisle were here.
I wouldn’t be in this situation. I’ll just have to show him I’m not interested! Because I’m NOT! I’m positive!

Rosalie’s pov,

I wasn’t exactly sure if I believed the rumor. Like I know Esme’s hurt people before, but not for stupid reasons like money or….power. And of all people…I’m positive she wouldn’t hurt Carlisle. But everyone else is completely convinced of this…it bothers me…a little. I know I should go after her and ask her myself but I’ve heard she’s in California. I sighed. This has gone too far. Esme’s had to flee from everything she ever had. If only I had stepped up. Maybe things would have been different. I doubt it…but maybe. I turned my head from Carlisle’s grave to see a sly shape sneak away and walk into the forest. Who was that…… I got up slowly and began to follow…..

Seth’s pov,

I watched her carefully….she was frustrated. I felt bad. I couldn’t DO anything! Life wasn’t providing the one thing she needed……Carlisle. He was always the one to back up her decisions when they were correct or to tell her if she shouldn’t do something when her mind was out of place.
Currently she was sitting in the solid wooden rocking chair rocking herself back and forth trying to keep from crying. I silently walked behind her and rubbed her shoulders.
‘It’ll be ok.” I told her softly and she nodded putting her hand on mine.
I sighed. Jacob was right. Life sucks and then you die! Oh well. We’ll see how far we get.
Awww.... Poor Esme!
aww esme...it's all right.

go rose!! FIND AND PUNISH WHOEVER DID THIS!!!
i agree
that was good please update me when you write more
i just read it again and im crying like thats so sad keep me updated
Will do! Thanks for reading! =]
omg!!!
poor esme!!
go rosalie !!
stand up for your mo called mother !!!
she has always helped you and stuff!!!
love the chapter keep up the good work!!
and keep me updated!!!
xxx
love shauny

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service