The Twilight Saga

In my MiNd..

I thought about a new story and I liked the idea it’s about edward before he met bella we know that edward is a mind reader so this story is about what he listens in the people mind  it’s like his dairy there might be many different characters  so I hope you like it , if you like the idea please comment and I’ll post the first chapter..

Views: 332

Replies to This Discussion

Good start post more and poor Edward, no wonder he was so captivated by Bella!
Hugs
Sarah
thanks for the comment .. and you are right poor edward
thanks... i'm glad that you love it

Chapter 2 ( ....?! ) :

Alice said that she will call jasper and Emmett and rose and I have to go to the hospital and bring Carlisle cause he closes his phone at his work time at the hospital , I really didn’t want to go to the hospital but I should there were many nurses at the waiting room they were talking and laughing there weren’t many Patients I went to Carlisle office but I didn’t find him … oh great now I have to ask someone with his annoying thoughts … I found one doctor walking in the hall while I was sitting outside Carlisle’s office waiting for him

(( many work can’t I just take a rest for one day .. oh .. why did I work as a doctor ???))

which a lot work he was talking about this hospital is usually like this sleepy there is no many patients , I got bored so I went to search for Carlisle .

(( here is the hottie Cullen )) …?!!...

(( I don’t believe that he is a 17 years old I thought that he was 23 or 24 years old )) good thing that some people see me older than my age.. I like it …

(( maybe I can go on a date with him )) no you can’t..

(( hot , hot , HOT ))

Stop it people what’s wrong with you I really wanted to yell at them I really shouldn’t came here , I searched for Carlisle thought and I found him between many annoying thoughts he was at x-ray room , looking at some files, I went to the x-ray room he was sitting there alone I sat beside him..

‘ Edward , what are you doing here ? ‘

‘ I came to tell that we are making a surprise birthday party for esma’

(( I didn’t buy a gift for her , what I’ll do now ))

‘ that’s ok , we still have time , let’s go to the mall’

‘ok, let’s go’ while we were walking to the exit door the thoughts were fulling my head.

(( WOW they look like models ))

(( the father and the son they look amazing ))

(( I don’t know how dr.cullen look so calm with all this hard work)) I really wanna know which hard work he was talking about … whatever … we went to the mall for the second time or should I say I went to the mall for the second time today ..

‘ so how did you forget mom’s birthday??’

‘ I didn’t forget I was going to buy a gift for her after work’

‘what are you gonna buy for her ?’

‘ earings, what do you think ? ‘

‘ that’s a good idea ‘ we didn’t take too long we stayed at the mall for 15 min then we went to home everyone was there but esma and rose they were coming after a few minutes , everything was ready all we have to do now is turn the lights off - they will turn the lights off like the surprise parties - ..

Now I can hear her footsteps coming closer and closer , then the door opened

‘SURIPRISE ‘ all of us said it at the same time..

hope you like it

LOL! Your smiley is funny!!
The chapter is amazing. Love it :) Hope you'll update soon
thanks i'm happy that you liked the chapter and the happy face
AWESOME!
write more soon!!!!
lol i like your little smilely face!
i'll write more soon .. i'm glad that you liked the happy face and the chapter
ILoveIt! Add Me, Keep Me Updated. And Can You Read One Of My Fanfics?
Oh so sweet and poor Edward all those annoying people drooling over his body , oh wait I am one of those people too LOL. Ok update soon.
Hugs
Sarah
you are right poor edward ... thanks for the comment

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service