The Twilight Saga

Preface:
My name is Stormi, I just moved to Forks Washington from Manhattan, New York. I'm going to miss Shannon, my friend back in Manhattan. We weren't the most popular people there. Probably the least popular.
Anyways, three years ago my mom died in a car accident here in Forks,so my dad wanted to move back to his hometown where she died. Its kind of confusing, but thats my dad for you. They were separated about six years ago. But my dad never stopped loving her.
We moved to Manhattan and lived with my grandmother after the separation. When dad heard about moms death, he was heartbroken. It took him three years to get the money to move to Forks. 
My grandmother didn't want us to go, but something in Forks was pulling dad to the small town.
So i packed up all my rain gear and we set off.
CHAPTER 1
"Stormi! Hey Storms! Wake up its you first day of school!" Dad was calling from downstairs.
"No...Five more minutes!" I shouted back.
"Nope i got to get to the hospital so you need to rush honey! And your breakfast is getting cold."
Dad works at the hospital.His friend Carlisle works there too. Dad makes jokes that he doesn't age. He's been looking like he's 20 for a couple years now.
I really have to get ready, my dad goes to work when I get to school.
I really cant wait to go in my back to school outfit. Its my favorite color.
I hope I don't stand out.
Then I went downstairs where dad made, scrambled eggs, turkey bacon, and pancakes.
After i ate it was time to go. We hopped in his Ford Fusion, and took off.
When I got to school, it was crazy! Kids running, jumping on top of trucks!
This is gonna be some year.
"Hi!" I heard a voice behind me.
I turned around to see this beautiful girl standing in front of the stairs, right near where I was( sitting on the railing of a stairs)
She had Darkish brown hair, deep brown eyes, and pale skin.
She was the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. I feel bad for the other girls here.
"Oh, hi." I said.
"Crazy here, huh? Oh, let me introduce myself. I'm Renesmee. Your the new girl, Star right?"
"Stormi, actually." I said
"Oh, I like that name! So where did you come from?"
"Manhattan, New York." I said.
"Cool!" She said as she pulled a purple cashmere scarf out of her bag, which matched perfectly with her white shirt with a purple peace sign design on it, her denim skinny jeans, and her black Converse.
"Getting chilly, lets go inside."
"Sure." I said.
When we got inside another girl came beside Renesmee.
"Ness! Oh my god! You'll never BELIEVE what happened!" She shrieked.
"What, Jacks?"
"JORDAN ASKED ME OUT!...Who's this?" She said and pointed over to me.
"Thats awesome! Oh, this is Stormi. She just moved to Forks from New York.
Stormi this is Jackie." 
"Hi, Jackie." I said
"Hi." She said
I have a feeling she doesn't like me.
"Do you need some help with your schedule Storms? Is it okay if I call you Storms?" Renesmee said.
"No I think I got it. The room numbers on the card."
"Okay, I gotta head to Spanish. Adios!"
Her and Jackie went off to their classed while I stammered about trying to get to mine.
Okay...room 215. I can find it. I can find it.
Okay...uhh...room 176...room 178...180?
Oh no, I'm on the first floor! My class is on the third!
Oh no the bell rang!
I'm so dead.

Views: 86

Replies to This Discussion

(Seth P.O.V.)
I figured Id go see Stormi since I didn't yesterday. When I got there every one seemed worried.
"Whats wrong guys?"I asked. Only Doc answered.
"Stormi went to go get groceries. It's been two hours. We are getting worried. I was just going to Port Angeles to check on her."
"I'll go too." I said.
Somethings happened to Stormi. I don't know what, but I'm going to fine out.
Me and Doc jumped in the car and he speeded all the way to Port Angeles.
We got to Stop-and-Shop,but...absolutely no one was here.
"Stormi!" I shouted.
Then I heard a glass shattering shreik.
I heard it from an alley,I could hardly see.
The only thing I could see was a girl laying on the floor.
"Miss,are you oka-...oh my god"
"Whats the matter Seth?" Doc said.
"DOC! GET OVER HERE!!!"
He was here in a nano-second.
"Help her! Please!"
It was Stormi. She was laying across the floor,she look as if she was bleeding to death. Then I saw a bubbling green substace.
Vampire venom.
I held her in my arms and ran to the van.
"I don't know if you can hear me,Stormi, but you'll be okay. Carlisle will take of you. I'll take care of you."
I set her down in the back seat of the car.
When we were driving she kept screaming. It killed me a little every time she screamed. I couldn't stand to see her like this.
"Doc,you better help her!"I yelled.
Then she screamed one more time,and I heard even breathing.
"Guys? Am I dead?"
guys? am i dead? lol
lol i guess i'm just gonna face that i'm dead when she's still talking to herself. that's hilarious
omg red eyes is the bestest detail eva
Love it
Stormi P.O.V
I was still burning,but it got worse when I felt two boiling hands under me. I screamed,but it sounded different.
I opened my eyes,and I could see so much clearer. Right away I noticed a god awful stench. I'm guessing this was my soul leaving my body,and smelling my corpse.
But then I noticed the top of Carlisle car.
My throat hurt really bad,but I ignored it.
I noticed Carlisle and Seth in the front seats of the car.
"Guys,am I dead?" I asked
I think I practically gave Seth a heart attack. He must've jumped at least a foot from his seat when he heard my-...well I think my- voice.
I didn't feel like myself at all.
I felt...beautiful.
"Impossible." Carlisle whispered when we got to the house.
"Am I a...oh my god...am I one of you?" I said
I'm a vampire....
I'm a VAMPIRE...
I'M A VAMPIRE!
But how? I have no idea how to become a vampire. That other vampire dude probably made me into one!
But how? So many questions I have.
"How did this happen?" I asked.
They never told me THAT.
Oh god, I'm so THIRSTY.
When I got out of the car I ran off because I smelt something delectable.
Before I knew it my mouth was on someones throat.
They were quickly dry.
What just happened?
I didn't even KNOW I was doing that.
I just killed a poor innocent bystander.
I'm...a MONSTER!
"Stormi,don't worry about it. Your a newborn. It happens. Now,do you know who did this to you?" Seth said.
"No. But he knew everything about me. Like...he could read me like Edward."
"Are you sure it was a he? Because a few years ago I saw...nothing."
We were sitting at the kitchen table. Carsile just did a few tests on me,he said I shouldn't of woken this early.
"Seth...what were you talking about? A few years ago? What happened?"
He sighed and confessed.
"I used to... I know your gonna think I'm insane, stay by your bedroom window and made sure nothing hurt you."
Oh my god. That's so sweet. I would be blushing, but I can't.
" -and a saw a vampire," he continued "it was a woman. She didn't really do anything, but I was still concerned. He might've been a newborn. She could have...oh my god. Alice! What do you see!?" he said and looked behind me.
Alice had a terrified look on here face. It was the vision.
"Three vampires. Oh my god. They're coming! To the house! Ten minutes!" she said.
All of the sudden I saw three gorgeous vampires running here. Then I zoned back to reality.
Woah.
"Woah" I said out loud. " I just saw them. It's like...I can see the...PRESENT."
I was jumping up and down with glee even though I shouldn't be because vampires were coming to probably kill us.
But I have a power!
"Bella! We need you!" Alice called.
When she got here she nodded as if she heard our conversation.
"We might need your shield." Alice said.
Another Picture came before my eyes. It was the tree vampires standing out front.
There was a man and two woman. The man was definitely the one who did this to me. I didn't know the blond girl, but the brown haired one looked very familiar.
Then I zoned back into reality again.
"They're here." I said and we ran to the front lawn.
Everyone In the house was here.
Seth phased and looked dead in the eyes of the blond. Was that the blond he was telling me about?
But who was the brunnet? She looked familiar.
Then Renesmee said something that made my eyes go wide:
"Jackie?!" she said.
Oh my god. It WAS her. Jackie. That girl who I punched in the face. The girl who dropped out junior year. Wow. THAT's why she dropped out!
"Hi guys. How've you been? Ive been great. I see Stormi joined you,Ness. Yeah,this is why I dropped out. I was supped to be the one to KILL her. Not make into a vampire! 'Oh no I'll do it honey.'" she said and punched the male on the arm.
His response was to kiss her. It went on for like, a minute. I guess they were mates.
That was her plan. To kill me. But the male messed it up and made me into...this. I'm kind of happy this happened.

omg omg omg like ooo its totally jame and victoria

hee hee,ik. You'll never guess what happens next!

At about 12 in the morning Carlsile was testing me again on my skills.
"I think your good Stormi." he said.
It was quiet for a while, then we heard a scream coming from the cottage... Where Renesmee was sleeping...
I ran as fast as I could to the cottage into Renesmees bedroom.
The sheets where spawned everywhere...and she was gone.
(VERY SHORT SORRY!)
are u going to finish if so keep me posted
I haven't been on in soo long! Sorry! I am continuing this story! I've just been busy:)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service