The Twilight Saga

Preface:
My name is Stormi, I just moved to Forks Washington from Manhattan, New York. I'm going to miss Shannon, my friend back in Manhattan. We weren't the most popular people there. Probably the least popular.
Anyways, three years ago my mom died in a car accident here in Forks,so my dad wanted to move back to his hometown where she died. Its kind of confusing, but thats my dad for you. They were separated about six years ago. But my dad never stopped loving her.
We moved to Manhattan and lived with my grandmother after the separation. When dad heard about moms death, he was heartbroken. It took him three years to get the money to move to Forks. 
My grandmother didn't want us to go, but something in Forks was pulling dad to the small town.
So i packed up all my rain gear and we set off.
CHAPTER 1
"Stormi! Hey Storms! Wake up its you first day of school!" Dad was calling from downstairs.
"No...Five more minutes!" I shouted back.
"Nope i got to get to the hospital so you need to rush honey! And your breakfast is getting cold."
Dad works at the hospital.His friend Carlisle works there too. Dad makes jokes that he doesn't age. He's been looking like he's 20 for a couple years now.
I really have to get ready, my dad goes to work when I get to school.
I really cant wait to go in my back to school outfit. Its my favorite color.
I hope I don't stand out.
Then I went downstairs where dad made, scrambled eggs, turkey bacon, and pancakes.
After i ate it was time to go. We hopped in his Ford Fusion, and took off.
When I got to school, it was crazy! Kids running, jumping on top of trucks!
This is gonna be some year.
"Hi!" I heard a voice behind me.
I turned around to see this beautiful girl standing in front of the stairs, right near where I was( sitting on the railing of a stairs)
She had Darkish brown hair, deep brown eyes, and pale skin.
She was the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. I feel bad for the other girls here.
"Oh, hi." I said.
"Crazy here, huh? Oh, let me introduce myself. I'm Renesmee. Your the new girl, Star right?"
"Stormi, actually." I said
"Oh, I like that name! So where did you come from?"
"Manhattan, New York." I said.
"Cool!" She said as she pulled a purple cashmere scarf out of her bag, which matched perfectly with her white shirt with a purple peace sign design on it, her denim skinny jeans, and her black Converse.
"Getting chilly, lets go inside."
"Sure." I said.
When we got inside another girl came beside Renesmee.
"Ness! Oh my god! You'll never BELIEVE what happened!" She shrieked.
"What, Jacks?"
"JORDAN ASKED ME OUT!...Who's this?" She said and pointed over to me.
"Thats awesome! Oh, this is Stormi. She just moved to Forks from New York.
Stormi this is Jackie." 
"Hi, Jackie." I said
"Hi." She said
I have a feeling she doesn't like me.
"Do you need some help with your schedule Storms? Is it okay if I call you Storms?" Renesmee said.
"No I think I got it. The room numbers on the card."
"Okay, I gotta head to Spanish. Adios!"
Her and Jackie went off to their classed while I stammered about trying to get to mine.
Okay...room 215. I can find it. I can find it.
Okay...uhh...room 176...room 178...180?
Oh no, I'm on the first floor! My class is on the third!
Oh no the bell rang!
I'm so dead.

Views: 87

Replies to This Discussion

(Jackie P.O.V)
"Shut your mouth, Brat!" I said.
She kept screaming but I cuffed my hand over her mouth.
"Luke, you doing the dirty work here or am I?"
He looked and me and out his hand around my waist.
"Babe," he said and nibbled my ear "You can just sit around while I do all the work."
I shrugged his arm off and Jen started growling. " I want her" she said, her long blonde hair covering her face.
"Youll get over it." I said and grabbed hold of that little brat.
I can't believe I ever considered her a friend.
Payback time.
Then I felt myself crash into the wall. I was pushed.
"Dont. Touch. Her." a husky voice said.
"Yeah, Jackie." I recognized that voice.
Stormi. And Jacob.
Jacob quickly grabed Renesmee and threw her over his shoulder. I crashed into him, but it didn't do much damage.
Right. Werewolf. Dang it.
I ran away and led the crew with me. This isn't over.
omg om gom g lol i cant spell but wow i didnt see that one coming lol
omg omg keep me updated and post soon
When we got home I sat with Seth in private for a while.
"Stormi, I know alots been going on....but I've been planning this for a while. And I need to ask you."
"what?" I look at him, puzzled. What is he getting at?
"Stormi, were ARE old enough, and I love you and you love me right?"
"Of course"
"Okay. Stormi Marie Heffer,I've always imagined this moment, being perfect and all, but that's not gonna happen right now." he got down on one knee. Oh god, I would cry BUT I CAN'T! "Stormi" he said taking my hand "will you marry me?" then he pulled a rung out of his pocket.
"Oh my god, YES!" I got up and hugged him and kissed him until we got Interrupted by Edward.
"We've got company"
UGH, enough with this already.
I closed my eyes and saw THEM coming again.
...wait. I saw more than three vampires. I could see at least a hundred. Not interestedin terrorizing anyone....but us.

thats it omg u gots to add to dis very soon

I'm going to update soon! I know its been a while but I will soon!
hi i like cheesecake

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service