The Twilight Saga

Chapter one

Nessies POV

Everyone says that being different is a good thing and right in the centre of everyone is my family, they’re always trying to reassure me that my being different is what makes me special but what if don’t want to special what if all I want is to fit in to be a full vampire like the rest of my family. Sometimes I wonder if my family really knows what I’m going through, it’s not like there are many of my kind out there. Vampires on the other hand well they’re almost as common as humans who seem to be oddly unaware at most times as to what’s happening around them, well that’s what my father says, yeah my dad Edward, he was probably listening to my thoughts right now. Who knew having a mind reader for a father could be such a pain in the butt!!!

“Renesmee!” I guess he heard me “yeah” I called from my room on the second floor, he would hear me, that’s one of the good things about being in a family of vampires you never had to strain your voice, they all had excellent hearing, even me the half breed had great hearing.

“Yeah” I called again when I hadn’t got an answer.

Then there was a different voice that answered, it was my aunt Rose. “Nessie you’ll be late for your first day of high school if you don’t hurry” stated aunt rose. I sighed; I almost forgot that today was the first day I’d be going to high school. Then it was Aunt Alice’s turn “Nessie come on if you don’t hurry I’ll have no time to do anything with your hair and make-up” she said sound annoyed.

“I’m coming” I almost screamed “yeesh you’d think that my looks are the most important thing about today” I whined walking into Alice’s room where she and Rose were waiting with smiles the size of the pacific ocean on their faces.

“I mean not that it’s not important to look good” I added quickly as Alice frowned.

Truth be told there were more important things on my mind, like what if they didn’t like me or I didn’t make any friends or I didn’t something to embarrass myself. Suddenly I was pulled from the horror of my thoughts by Alice telling me to put on an arrangement of cloths she’d pulled from her closet which I thought looked big enough to house the whole of china.

“Come on Ness, put them on and then Rose and I can fix your hair” Alice urged.

I walked into Alice’s oversized bathroom and three seconds later was out in a pair of dark blue skinny jeans, a red tight fitting tank top and matching red heels which were obviously Rose’s.

“What do you think” I said while twirling to let see the full effect of the outfit.

Alice squealed jumping up and down like and over excited toddler be let loose in Toys ‘R’ Us. I smiled and went to look on her mirror, ok I had to admit it I did look good the dark blue skinny jeans hugged my legs perfectly as did the red tank top.

“You look great” Alice and Rose said at exactly the same moment.

After throwing me the designer denim jacket that set look off perfectly we headed downstairs.

When we arrived downstairs there was a stack of chocolate chip pancakes in the middle of the table and Jacob had already started to dig in. I sat in the chair next to him and piled three pancakes onto my plate before speaking.

“Hey Jake” I said in between mouth full’s of my first pancake while he was on his seventh.

“Hey Ness” Jake said while leaning over and planting a kiss on my right cheek.

Jake and I have been together for as long as I can remember, he is my best friend and I am his. We are to peas in a pod as his father Billy has referred to us. When my family and I had moved to Washington Jake had moved with us and was going to be going to Washington High with the rest of us. I am glad that Jake is here it’s going to be great Jake and me going to school together, at that exact moment my dad snorted. I looked over to him and smiled “ sorry dad” I thought “you know I love you” I thought again this time putting all the emotion I could into the thought and getting a question look from Jasper.

Before Jasper could ask dad spoke saying” I love you too Ness.”

Then Bella my loving and beautiful mother, dad smiled at me for that thought came up beside him and spoke saying “we all love you Ness and we’re all going to be here for you if you need us you won’t be alone at all.”

“I know” I said smiling and taking a big breath “lets do this” I said.

“Yes, lets” Emmett said chuckling.

Ten minutes later we were pulling into Washington High school, I’d just spent the entire trip listening to dad explain the how we were all related, it went something like this. Alice Cullen, Emmett Cullen and Edward Cullen and I Renesmee Cullen were brothers and sisters who had been adopted by Carlisle and Esme. Rosalie Hale and Jasper Hale were twins who had been adopted also and then there was Bella and Jacob Black who were cousins staying which Carlisle and Esme Cullen. It was all very confusing but I knew that my family would be here to help and I got a reassuring smile from Edward who is now my big brother, yep another smile so I must be doing alright.

After getting many stares from the other students and mine were mostly from the guys. Which made Jacob wrap his arm firmly around my waist, we finally arrived at the office where proceeded to explain to the lady behind the desk how we were all related.

“Hello, I’m Edward” dad said with a polite smile at the woman.

“These are by sisters Alice and Renesmee Cullen and my brother Emmett Cullen. “This is Rosalie and Jasper Hale my adopted brother and sister” Edward started again “and this is Bella and Jacob Black who are cousins.” Everyone smiled and waved when Edward said their name and then we were handed our schedules. Rose and Emmett are seniors same with Alice and Jazz. Bella and Edward are sophomores and Jacob and I were juniors.

“What do you have before lunch Ness” Jacob asked immediately after receiving his schedule.

“English” I replied after scanning my schedule “then history”

“You” I asked.

“English then gym” he stated sounding grim.

“Well we have one class together this morning” I replied cheerfully.

“Yeah” Jacob mumbled “better then none, I guess”

Bella, Alice and Rose all hugged and wished me luck for my first day, Rose planted a kiss on my cheek “don’t worry Ness, everyone will love you” Rose whispered, though everyone could hear. I sighed “bye all” I said before turning to Jake “come on lets go to English” I said motioning for him to start walking.

“Don’t worry Ness” Jake said squeezing my hand as we walked into English.

“Hello, you must be Jacob Black and Renesmee Cullen” the teacher asked politely.

“Yes” we answered.

“It’s nice to meet you” the teacher whose name was Mr. Smith replied.

He pointed to two empty seats at the back of the class and Jake started pulling me towards them.

Most of the class was staring at me and I pulled myself closer to Jake as he warped his arm protectively around me.

After Jake and I were seated Mr. Smith proceeded in telling the class that we would be starting the year off by reading “Gone with the Wind” something I had read three times already.

English passed in a blur then Jake was off to Gym and I in the opposite direction to endure history alone, my own personal hell where everyone was going to stare and this time my family wasn’t going to be there to help.

Upon walking into my history class I was greeted in much the same way by the teacher Ms Paige, there only three seats available in this class one by a tall gangly boy with short brown hair  and the other two over in the other side of the class. I decided to take one of the seats on the other side of the room of that I could have the table to myself.

When I finally reached the table I seated myself in the seat that was closet to the wall and began to rummage through my bag for my book when I smelt it. I knew that smell it was sweet and delicious almost mouth watering, but that wasn’t right none of my family were in my history class. Maybe they stopped by to give me something but that doesn’t make sense they could have given it to me this morning, Thoroughly confused now I lifted my head to the scent to see which one of my family members it was only to realise with a sharp jolt to my stomach that the person making their way over to me was not from my family but was indeed a vampire.

Chapter two

Part One

Nessies POV

I could not move my whole body was in lock down mode, what was I going to do.

First things first, shield my thoughts the last thing I need is dad to come flying in and expose us all. I just hope he wasn’t paying to close attention earlier. Then again dad had gym on the other side of the school so he may not be able hear so well. I can only hope.

Raising my head I then noticed that the vampire was not alone and that his companion, another tall vampire with the same brownie-blonde hair but not nearly as handsome was making his way over to the only spare seat left in the class. The seat I significantly avoided.

Why did I avoid it? Why were the strange vampires here? Why didn’t Alice foresee this?

Why? Why? Why?

Before I had a chance to answer any of these questions I heard the seat beside me being slowly dragged back and then the strange but beautiful, no gorgeous vampire taking the last vacant seat. Upon closer observation I was able to take in this strange but gorgeous vampire’s eyes which were the exact same gold as my family’s after they have hunted. I wonder if that means he doesn’t hunt humans. Wonder if his friend has the same colour eyes as him or if they are a brilliant crimson red. The eyes were not the only thing I noticed, there was also him scent it was amazing not like any other vampire scent I have ever encountered before it was intoxicating, the smell of fresh honey-milk chocolate covered strawberries.

I hadn’t noticed I’d been leaning in towards his delicious aroma until Ms Paige asked  me a question which I simply had to answer with a “ I’m sorry, I don’t know Ms Paige”  which earned me a disapproving look and a please pay more a attention miss Cullen. After embarrassing myself and blushing redder then a tomato I noticed that the strange vampire beside me was watching me with a sweet smile on his face and before I had time to think I was smiling back which obviously gave him the confidence to speak saying “hello, my name is Josh” and oh my gosh he had a voice like a god to match his beautiful face. Not wanting to seem rude I answered in a sugar sweet tone “hi, I’m Renesmee but you can call me Nessie, if you like”

“Nessie, I like it” he said smiling. “Do you know what I am Nessie” he asked the smile vanishing. “Yes” I said while nodding to make sure he could see that I understood. Making sure the no one was listening in on our conversation I whispered so only his acute senses would pick it up “you’re a vampire” I paused before adding “and so is he” I added motioning to his companion on the other side of the room who was obviously listening to our conversation even if he wasn’t facing our direction.

“Yes that is correct” Josh stated “so you know what we are, would you care to explain what you are” he asked all the while not braking eye contact. The question kind of confused me so I just said “excuse me” raising my right brow.

He sighed “well your not human even if you do have a heartbeat, your way to beautiful to be a human” which made me blush braking his intense gaze for the first time. “But you do indeed have a heartbeat however much faster it is then the average human being and I’m sure that your skin is just as impenetrable as mine is, though I am not willing to try” he smiled and I couldn’t resist, I had to answer with my own.

“So would you like to enlighten me with the secret of what you are” he asked leaning in towards me.

I paused not sure on whether to tell him what I was and whether my family would approve of me spilling my guts to a random vampire I met in my history class. With the battle of whether to tell or not to tell raging inside me I was finding myself being pulled towards the side of telling him what I was.

There is something about him, I don’t know what it is but I want him to know who I am, I want him to love me and I never want to let him go.

Tags: Jake, Nessie

Views: 61

Replies to This Discussion

its really good im hooked!!keep it going.
i love this storyy ! you have to write more plz ! amazing !!!!!
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! PLZ . :)
LOVED IT, it has been way to long since your last post, never gave up on your story, really glad you decided to continue. can't wait to see what s goin to happen, please don't make us wait as long for your next chapter, love it
Chapter Five

Part Two

Jasper POV

Talk about sensory overload, it was times like these that I wish that I could have been given any other gift besides then gift of empathy. I mean what is so important about feeling how someone else feels? Yes, of course it comes in handy when you get that feeling like someone is lying to you or when you want to know what your girlfriend is feeling when you just “know” she is hiding something. But at times like this it was when I hated my gift.

First off I had the heart covens emotions of indifference with a little apprehension from the leader and from our side well that’s where most of the emotional turmoil was coming from, first I had Esme worried about if the new coven was likely going to attack us then I had Carlisle’s feelings of curiosity, my lovely Alice with her bubbly nature no doubt wondering if we would be friends with them or not, Rosalie’s hate towards a new coven being in our territory, Emmett’s eagerness to fight, Bella’s curiosity, Edwards protectiveness and Nessies…Well I’m not sure what Nessie was feeling. Her emotions were all over the place, at first you felt panic on seeing the new coven, and then relief, then she felt sad, almost like she was feeling sorry for someone and then the she felt confused. Man and I thought human teenage girls were confusing with all the emotions they felt. Maybe it’s a universal thing that all girls feel whether you’re human or one of the un-dead or in Nessies case half and half.

Just as I was pondering the workings of the female heart (ill leave the female mind to Edward) I noticed the mind reader himself trying to get my attention without any of both covens noticing. Ha! Goodluck with that, and just I knew he would he failed at not getting himself noticed, practically everyone member of the Heart coven noticed his not so discreet attempt at trying to talk to me and any chance he had of not being over heard was very slim to maybe even nil.
…………………………………………………………………………………………..

So Edwards attempt to get my attention was a fail, but honestly he was bound to be heard by one of the Heart coven, even if it looked like they weren’t paying attention to a word he said they most probably would have been. The Heart Coven was a very interesting coven, especially from an emotional prospective. Quite unlike ours, I mean even though we view ourselves as a “family” and not just like another coven we still had that idea that we aren’t family. Where as the Heart coven…eh well family act and emotionally feel like a family, and I’m not quite sure why that is, I mean they are just like us, well they appear to be. Apart from the fact that their coven leader is mate less and they seem like your everyday run of the mill vampires. But I guess I shouldn’t judge them either they will speak for themselves or their emotions will speak for them. It doesn’t really matter to me which one comes first, because in the end if they lie to us or try to hide something from us either Edward, Nessie, Alice or I should pick it up and if even then we can’t maybe there is something from this coven to fear and maybe we should start our attack strategy. But for now all emotions are neutral so all is well and only tell will tell the true nature of our “friends” and whether they are actually our enemies.
loved it, awesome chapter, second, that was quick, love it
LOVE IT!! plz write again soon!!!!!!!!!
well thats fantastic, i really enjoy how you write things from everyones point of view its really helped me get a good understanding of the events that pass
Good job Keep writing
love it!!!! plese update soon!!
yay next chapter ! and im the first comment ! it was amazing ! love it as usual . add more soon plz ! :)
Loved it, interesting character, eager to see where this is going , loved it, please post more soon, can't wait
oooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhh when will you post more this story was really good!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service