The Twilight Saga

Alice is a vampire Bella is human a strong conection brings them together but when they meet the cullens love rivalry tests their friendship! will their friendship last?

Preface:
Alice and Bella feel a connection they don’t know what it is but it leads them to each other. Alice is a vampire, Bella is a human and they become inseparable best friends. Alice hears about a vegetarian clan so she goes to move with them, Bella comes too. Bella and Edward fall in love with each other, but Jasper loves Bella too while Alice loves him. It is going to be very competitive between the two Cullen brothers and Alice becomes jealous of Bella. Will their friendship last?

Alice pov:
I was out hunting on my own, when I felt this weird spark inside of me. I don’t know what it was, but I didn’t feel myself anymore. It was like I was suddenly incomplete. I had to find out what this new feeling was, what was causing it. It was like a pull of gravity-I couldn’t resist. Electricity pulsed through my veins and I had this urge to run. It was beyond strange but I knew where to go. I didn’t know where my senses were leading me, or what they were leading me to, or if they were even leading me to anything. I was following a path I had never followed. Letting my instincts overcome me. Things like this had happened before, indescribable urges taking over.
Like when I was prancing down Fifth Avenue and I saw the cutest Yves saint Laurent heels in the style called the “Tribute Double Platform”. These were beautiful covered platforms, made with black patent leather, with a rounded toe and blue lining. It was the closest thing to perfection I had ever seen. Pure ecstasy over came me and I was drawn to the window-then in to the shop-then towards that beautiful podium they were delicately displayed on-then my credit card was out my purse-within minuets and I was out of the shop with my new best friends wrapped carefully in the bag swinging gracefully by my side. That designer is pure genius, with a god given talent. The day I found those shoes- I found my calling. I was addicted- i am addicted I can never go back, fashion is my life, shopping is my life. Nothing can beat that! Nothing.
Yes it is true I get these strange urges, I like to think of them as my callings, the strange thing about this newest calling is that I normally get visions when these things happen. Yet this time nothing. It was different, that’s why I didn’t even know if this meant anything, and this is why I will have to go by my gut instinct. Great I am setting off blind to find my new calling, which like my fashion obsession could be life changing. When I know what I’m looking for it will be easy though, because, you see I’m a natural born predator….a vampire and when I want something it is mine.

hey hoped you liked it, will be posting more in a couple of hours x

Views: 312

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

love your story

B.Edward
wow!!! that was great
wat the hell man it waz gettng good pleaze write more realy sooooooooooooooooooooon???????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
its gonna b esme not any of the ones u chose
pls post more and soon and keep me update!!! L=
B. Edward
I think it was Alice...
and btw chapter was really really good!!! :)
mmm, i think that it should be Edward or Jasper
please write soon please!!!
hey everyone heres the results of the vote

Edward: 7
Jasper: 1
Alice: 2
Rose: 1
(and the special addition of) Esme: 1

thanx 4 the input the next chapter will be up soon x
Hey here's the next chapter!

Edwards POV:

What had just happened?
That girl, Bella, her clumsy nature had made me once again the monster I struggled not to be. Why couldn’t I have been strong?
Why did I have to let my instincts get the better of me?
I had shamed my father. The man who had forgiven me and believed in me so many times.
After I had dismissed his way of life. Rebelled and preyed on those too weak to defend themselves he had forgiven me. Given me a second chance.
Since that day I had strived so hard to be the son of whom he could be proud, and now he watched me do that!
I fought with him to drink her blood, how could he forgive me now, after I had so purposely fought against his way of life once again right in front of his face, and then there was Bella. Kind loving Bella, I could have killed her I may have killed her.
My chest ached as I thought of Bella ceasing to exist.
But now she had seen what a monster I really was, even if Carlisle saved her she would hate me. I could not stand that. There was this uncontrollable desire in me that wanted her to like me, but she couldn’t, what had just happened proved that, it was too dangerous she didn’t belong in this world, and as soon as she was better I would persuade everyone it was best for her to leave. She deserved to be happy and safe. I wanted her to be happy and safe, but the idea of her leaving caused me more pain. Why?
It was just guilt, the guilt of what I may had done to her, the guilt that I could not control the moster that lurked inside of me. Yes that was it and it was causing me pain, pain which I deserved.
I looked at the siloet made by my father when I threw him through the dry wall. Everyone was miserable especially jasper. He could feel everyones guilt and pain combined with his own as they thought of what had just happened.
Everyone wanted her to be alright, but they all doubted it.
Jasper was feeling the same pain as me, probably feeling just as guilty, we were the only ones unable to stop, even Emmett stopped when he was told.
I couldn’t take the guilt any longer.
I had to try and make it right. Earn the forgiveness of Carlisle and Bella. Redeem myself from what I had just done.
I would go and help Carlisle, I was in better control now and if it was too much I would run, I would run and never come back not until I was in control of the monster, because if I couldn’t do this I didn’t deserve the loving place by my families side.
I needed to prove this to them and I really needed to prove this to myself.
Jumping up I sped through the forest following their sent. The smell was burning my throat but it was bearable.
I could control it. But only because I knew the pain of killing Bella would exceed the pain caused by her blood.
The sent was becoming stronger and stronger and I realized she had lost a lot of blood. The worry that was building up inside me was pushing me forward faster and faster, I could not be too late.
I turned the corner and came to an immediate halt. There she was laying limp on the ground. Blood soaking the bandages on her arm, it had gotten everywhere, all over her face and clothes and she was so pale, her eyes fluttered open only to shut again.
My none beating heart twisted at the sight.
GRRRRRRRR!
It was only then I noticed Carlisle I had been so fixated on Bella that I had not noticed his defensive pose blocking her from my reach.
‘leave her alone Edward, she needs help I have no time to fight you!’
I looked at her no time again my heart sank at those words. Yes she looked like she was just about out of time, but there was still time to save her there had to be, and why was Carlisle wasting time talking to me when she needed him?
‘Edward leave now’ he growled.
He still thought I was out of control and was preparing to fight me off.
‘I am not here to fight you, I am here for Bella’
‘well you can’t have her’ no I didn’t want her not like that, I wanted her, but alive.
‘I don’t want to hurt her, I need to save her, she can’t die like this, please Carlisle let me help her’
He carefully assessed what I had just said and stepped to the side allowing me to come forward.
I ran to Bellas side dropping on my knees to examine her wounds. She needed stitches and a lot of them or she would….no I couldn’t think like that.
I looked around for Carlisle’s bag, but it was not there.
There’s nothing else we can do son it’s the only option….
I growled at his thoughts of course there were other options, how could he even consider doing that to her. I would not let him, I cared about her and there was not a chance in hell I would let him risk her soul like that. I would not let him!
‘No!’
Theres no other way, if we don’t she will bleed to death. Look at her.
I looked at her. He was right she was going to die, if we didn’t do something. A lump caught in my throat and I could not speak, there had to be another way. I could not dam her to this fate, she deserved more. It was selfish to want to change her, what sort of a fate was this I cared for her too much for this to happen to her. God dam it I love her. I gasped at where my thoughts were taking me, I loved her that was what was happening, and it had taken this……….her death to make me realize it.
‘son we have to make the decision right now, otherwise it will be too late, she has lost so much blood and if we do not act fast she won’t make it through the change.’ This time he spoke out loud, and the words rang through my head like a thousand sirens. All at once.
He was right she would die and I couldn’t bare for that to happen.
‘okay’ I said and allowed him to sit beside Bella.
It’s the right thing to do.
He placed his lips on her neck.
‘Wait!’ I shouted pulling him away.
He looked shocked ‘I want to do it’ I whispered just so he could hear.
‘what? Are you sure son’
Yes I was sure, it was childish really but if she was going to make the change, I wanted to be the one to do it. I liked the idea that it would be my venom penetrating her skin and pulsing round her body. I liked the idea that even if she hated me there would always be a part of me with her, no matter what, but I couldn’t tell him that I would sound crazy.
‘yes I am sure, I need to do this, I want to, you can pull me away if I can’t stop, won’t you?’
‘if that is what you want son, but you don’t have to do this, I am proud of you and you don’t have to try and prove yourself’
‘I know but I want to’
‘okay then.’
Slowly I place my lips on her bare neck the warmth made my lips tingle. Her blood was calling to me, the venom filled my mouth as I sunk my teeth into her neck, she gasped.
Her luscious blood filled my mouth. It was delicious I greedily lapped up more. I had never tasted anything like it. I had tasted human blood before but it was nothing like what I had ever experienced. I drank with more want and desire than ever before. Something tugged on my arm but I ignored it.
‘Stop Edward! Stop now that is enough, you’re killing her’
Edward son, I know it is hard but you have to stop you have to!
I opened my eyes to meet hers she was no longer thrashing about she was still. Her eyes were slowly closing, as I used all my strength to pull away.
I needed her, and she needed me to stop.
I pushed back so hard and clung to the rock opposite.
It was taking all of my strength not to pounce on her and finish what I had started, but I stayed put.
Carlisle quickly examined her, then turned to me.
‘I’m proud of you Edward’

Hey hope you liked it x
sorry we didn’t save Bella but now Edward and jasper can fight over her without killing her :D
Yay! They're all vamps now! Update soon!
That was a good choice of what to do. But I hope Alice is ashamed of running away when her friend needed her the most. I am glad Carlisle let Edward change Bella. Gives Edward and Bella a stronger tie to each other. Nicely written!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service