The Twilight Saga

Alice is a vampire Bella is human a strong conection brings them together but when they meet the cullens love rivalry tests their friendship! will their friendship last?

Preface:
Alice and Bella feel a connection they don’t know what it is but it leads them to each other. Alice is a vampire, Bella is a human and they become inseparable best friends. Alice hears about a vegetarian clan so she goes to move with them, Bella comes too. Bella and Edward fall in love with each other, but Jasper loves Bella too while Alice loves him. It is going to be very competitive between the two Cullen brothers and Alice becomes jealous of Bella. Will their friendship last?

Alice pov:
I was out hunting on my own, when I felt this weird spark inside of me. I don’t know what it was, but I didn’t feel myself anymore. It was like I was suddenly incomplete. I had to find out what this new feeling was, what was causing it. It was like a pull of gravity-I couldn’t resist. Electricity pulsed through my veins and I had this urge to run. It was beyond strange but I knew where to go. I didn’t know where my senses were leading me, or what they were leading me to, or if they were even leading me to anything. I was following a path I had never followed. Letting my instincts overcome me. Things like this had happened before, indescribable urges taking over.
Like when I was prancing down Fifth Avenue and I saw the cutest Yves saint Laurent heels in the style called the “Tribute Double Platform”. These were beautiful covered platforms, made with black patent leather, with a rounded toe and blue lining. It was the closest thing to perfection I had ever seen. Pure ecstasy over came me and I was drawn to the window-then in to the shop-then towards that beautiful podium they were delicately displayed on-then my credit card was out my purse-within minuets and I was out of the shop with my new best friends wrapped carefully in the bag swinging gracefully by my side. That designer is pure genius, with a god given talent. The day I found those shoes- I found my calling. I was addicted- i am addicted I can never go back, fashion is my life, shopping is my life. Nothing can beat that! Nothing.
Yes it is true I get these strange urges, I like to think of them as my callings, the strange thing about this newest calling is that I normally get visions when these things happen. Yet this time nothing. It was different, that’s why I didn’t even know if this meant anything, and this is why I will have to go by my gut instinct. Great I am setting off blind to find my new calling, which like my fashion obsession could be life changing. When I know what I’m looking for it will be easy though, because, you see I’m a natural born predator….a vampire and when I want something it is mine.

hey hoped you liked it, will be posting more in a couple of hours x

Views: 252

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

thanks so much hey i read some ones blog and nit waz really good it waz called beautiyandbrawn emmet and rosialie befor when she saved emmet from the bear and after breaking dawn on there honeymoon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
wow...
bella is going to be a vamp now...
it will be very interesting to see her reaction to her eyes :)
please post more asap!!
we need more ASAP
ooooh i hadn't thought of that
thanx :D
that was awome hope you write more soon
:]
write more!!!
please this chapter is amazing!!!!
Jaspers POV:

I watched Edward rip himself from the room. I had no idea where Alice was or Carlisle. I only hope he managed to save her. I couldn’t stand it if I had been the cause of all this grief. Looking round I could sense the guilt and despair radiating off of my family. This gift I was given is more like an unbearable curse. Right now I feel almost suicidal, it’s bad enough carrying my guilt, but carrying everyone else’s as well is pure torture. I tried to lift the mood but I just couldn’t I was already so miserable and this was not helping. I had to escape from here. If Bella died the next few weeks, it would be unbearable. As if it’s not unbearable enough already, the burden of this Would push me under. If that was the case and she was dead I would have to leave, at least for a bit. Thinking of Bella, brought back the few memories of her I had. Like yesterday, She looked so beautiful when we were wrestling and Emmet had her wave around some pom poms cheering for him, she looked so…..human, her cheeks rosy red, so red it’s enough in it’s self to change the moods of those around you, I wish I could blush like that. But now because of me she might never come back, I should have controlled myself, I tried, but not hard enough! How could I have given into the monster of my nature. I strive so hard not to be like that, it’s just I don’t have the same strength and will power as Carlisle has, he must be so ashamed at the moment. But not as ashamed as I am. My guilt would be enough to kill me alone, but the guilt of my family would make life not worth living. I couldn’t bare sitting around helplessly waiting to find out my fate. I had to find out the consequences of my actions, I had to find Bella.

As soon as I got out of the house, I felt instantaneously better, not much better, but better. My guilt was still strong, but doing something, something that might prove to be helpful, helped me forget the guilt. There were more urgent things to worry about and do. Sitting down and wallowing in guilt wouldn’t have done any good, in fact it would have made things worse for me and my family.

I didn’t know where Bella and Carlisle went, but it wouldn’t be hard to find them, they couldn’t have gone far. As I ran I could smell the sweet delicious smell of her blood, it was getting stronger. I stopped, I had to prepare myself, I didn’t want to lose control again, especially now I’d been the cause of her getting hurt already, I couldn’t finish her off.
But I can’t go, not for a selfish purpose, I had caused her enough pain already, what am I thinking, I can’t risk what isn’t mine to take.
I was about to go back to the house, when I heard this most ear piercing, blood curdling shriek.
BELLA!.
I ran like nothing before, something had happened, something bad.

Edward’s Pov

I had done it and now she was condemned, doomed to spend an eternity as a vampire, she might not even make it because of me. I took too much blood, I know I did, I didn’t stop when I should have. I looked down at her laying in my arms.
Her body wriggling and covered in blood. The life she used to have gone. I couldn’t lose her now, I love her. It would break me.
As me and Carlisle sat on the floor watching my lifeless angel, squirming in pain I could smell someone, someone advancing fast, I could hear the brushing of the leaves and cracking of twigs as it grew closer. Bella! I crouched over her a loud feral snarl ripping from my lips, she had to live. Just as I placed her on the floor she screamed kicking and tossing more than before. She was thrashing against the forest floor, and then she stopped. What had I done? Had something gone wrong? I looked over a Carlisle, What if she hadn’t made it?
‘Dad?..’
I waited for an answer but he was silent.
‘Dad do something……’
‘Son I can’t she struggling, struggling through the change, she might not make it and I can do nothing to help or make it better, we have done everything we can and now she has to do this on her own’
I didn’t know what to say, I just wanted a black hole to come and swallow me up. I was so absorbed in thinking I didn’t realise the tall dark shadow standing by the tree, Jasper.
‘Jasper, go away!, there’s nothing you can do!’
‘No! What have you done to her, she could have made it, why did you have to dam her life to this?’
‘She was losing too much blood, if we didn’t make the change, she would be dead right now, at least she has a chance’ Carlisle replied.
‘How big a chance?’
‘I don’t know’
Then it started again, the shrill screams of agony breached me and I couldn’t bear it. I picked up her limp body, cradling her in my arms as if it would help.
‘ALICE… …….AGGGGGGGGGHH!, ………ALICE!,I NEED ALICE!!’ she screamed suddenly.
‘Shhhh! Everything’s going to be ok’ I whispered in her ear. I wonder if she heard me. I doubt it though.
‘Edward Where is Alice?’
‘I don’t know, she ran out when Bella cut herself’
‘Well then you too can make yourself helpful and go find her’
‘But Bella’
‘No buts Bella will be fine with me’
‘what if she needs help?’
‘then there is nothing we can do, right now she needs alice and the only way to help her is to find alice’
I really didn’t want to leave her, but I had to, if I wanted to help I had to. I sighed defeated.
‘Come on jasper, we better hurry!’

let's go get alice :D
Yeah, go get Alice!
wow!!!!

i love it!!!

please keep writing please!!!!
Yay! Now thy're both on the way to realise their feelings for her!! Update soon, great chapter!!

~Bel
Well I hope the Boys find Alice soon!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service