The Twilight Saga

Alice is a vampire Bella is human a strong conection brings them together but when they meet the cullens love rivalry tests their friendship! will their friendship last?

Preface:
Alice and Bella feel a connection they don’t know what it is but it leads them to each other. Alice is a vampire, Bella is a human and they become inseparable best friends. Alice hears about a vegetarian clan so she goes to move with them, Bella comes too. Bella and Edward fall in love with each other, but Jasper loves Bella too while Alice loves him. It is going to be very competitive between the two Cullen brothers and Alice becomes jealous of Bella. Will their friendship last?

Alice pov:
I was out hunting on my own, when I felt this weird spark inside of me. I don’t know what it was, but I didn’t feel myself anymore. It was like I was suddenly incomplete. I had to find out what this new feeling was, what was causing it. It was like a pull of gravity-I couldn’t resist. Electricity pulsed through my veins and I had this urge to run. It was beyond strange but I knew where to go. I didn’t know where my senses were leading me, or what they were leading me to, or if they were even leading me to anything. I was following a path I had never followed. Letting my instincts overcome me. Things like this had happened before, indescribable urges taking over.
Like when I was prancing down Fifth Avenue and I saw the cutest Yves saint Laurent heels in the style called the “Tribute Double Platform”. These were beautiful covered platforms, made with black patent leather, with a rounded toe and blue lining. It was the closest thing to perfection I had ever seen. Pure ecstasy over came me and I was drawn to the window-then in to the shop-then towards that beautiful podium they were delicately displayed on-then my credit card was out my purse-within minuets and I was out of the shop with my new best friends wrapped carefully in the bag swinging gracefully by my side. That designer is pure genius, with a god given talent. The day I found those shoes- I found my calling. I was addicted- i am addicted I can never go back, fashion is my life, shopping is my life. Nothing can beat that! Nothing.
Yes it is true I get these strange urges, I like to think of them as my callings, the strange thing about this newest calling is that I normally get visions when these things happen. Yet this time nothing. It was different, that’s why I didn’t even know if this meant anything, and this is why I will have to go by my gut instinct. Great I am setting off blind to find my new calling, which like my fashion obsession could be life changing. When I know what I’m looking for it will be easy though, because, you see I’m a natural born predator….a vampire and when I want something it is mine.

hey hoped you liked it, will be posting more in a couple of hours x

Views: 269

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

love your story
i hope they find Alice soon
Great!!!
I hope, that they will find Alice soon :)
Heya guy's, here's the next chapter, Sorry it's late at the moment it's 12.35 at night so i guess that
means i'll post another chapter later on today :D Hope you like it..............x

Jaspers POV:

‘Come on Jasper, we better hurry!’
I didn’t want to leave her like this, I didn’t want to leave her at all, but it was my fault she was in this state, so if there was any way I could help her, then I would, because I doubt sitting around mopping would do any good.
‘Where’s Alice then?’

‘I said before, I don’t know, but I hope it’s not far’

‘mmm me too, she can’t have got that far though, can she, it’s only been a couple of hours’ I asked.

‘Hello, she’s a vampire, running away from something, she could be anywhere!’ Edward said in an impatient tone. I knew he wanted to find alice and get back to bella as soon as possible after all he was the one to change her.

I wondered where Alice was though, if it was me I would have ran as far away as possible, but I wasn’t that strong, I couldn’t rip myself from the room the way she did, it took a lot of strength and compassion to do what she did. I kind of admire her for that. That little bit of self restraint that gave her the will to leave when she knew she wouldn’t be able to resist. But what I don’t understand is how she could just leave Bella, when she loved her so much, she left her bleeding in a house of vampires, she left her to die.
I actually feel quite sorry for her, she must be feeling so guilty right now, I mean bringing her friend to a house of vampires, putting her in danger, then she watches her cut herself unable to do anything, she sees her friend dying, she doesn’t want to be there presumably, or doesn’t want to be the one to do the evil deed, she then leaves the house, knowing her friends fate helplessly trying to somehow wake up from this nightmare.
Me and Edward set off into a fast sprint, we had to find Alice and fast, bella needed her and the faster we got to her, the quicker Edward would calm down a little.

Running looking for Alice, I found myself to be strangely happy, not that I wasn’t guilty anymore, it’s just this could be my redeeming act, I was so ashamed of how I handled the situation, If I find Alice and bring her back I could earn my forgiveness.

It was that thought that pushed me on and kept me running alongside Edward at his Olympic pace. We were running for about 29 miles when I caught her scent, she wasn’t far. Me and Edward did a quick search of the immediate area, until we found her. She looked dreadful.

Alices pov:

I had been sitting here crying for I don’t know how long. Seconds turned into minuets, minuets turned into hours, and all of time seemed unnecessary. Just an endless subject holding me in place, making sure I spent the rest of forever in this unbearable agony.

The same agony I had brought upon Bella.

This brought a new wave of sobs, how could I have done that? Why wouldn’t the ground just open up and swallow me.

No no that would be too kind. I deserved to suffer, I had just left, I could have tried to stop it, the future isn’t set in stone, I should had tried to stop it.

I looked into my memory bringing out every good moment I had spent with Bella, there were so many of them and they weren’t just good they were great.

From the times where she would blush uncontrollably when the attention was focused on her, or when she tried to surprise me even though she knew it was near to impossible, to when she complained when I dressed her up.

Sob after sob ripped through my body as memory after memory ripped through my heart.

I heard a noise coming from the bushes, they were coming for me, Edward and jasper, but I didn’t want them to see me like this, I didn’t want there sympathy, I deserved everything I got now.

‘Alice’ jaspers careful voice whispered soft as a lullaby as he stepped into to sight closely followed by Edward.

‘Alice you need to come back Bella..’ Edward started but I didn’t let his finish, I couldn’t more sobs bubbled to the surface and I got up turning to leave. I could not bare to hear her name It hurt too much remembering what I had lost. Bella my best friend.

I started running but two strong hands gripped my shoulders.

‘Hold on please listen to what we have to say’ It was jasper and I could see he wouldn’t let me go without saying what he came to say.

‘bella’s..’ I winced at the name ‘bella’s not dead’ what?

I looked at Edward, this couldn’t be I saw it, I saw it all she was dead wasn’t she?

He shook his head. ‘No she is alive, but you have to come back, we have had to change her and she needs you’

I heard nothing after she is not dead.

I turned and fell into jaspers chest as more sobs broke free from me, this time however they were not tears of sorrow and guilt they were tears of joy. He held me in a tight embrace as I cried the emotion out of me and for the first time in ages I felt content, happy, I felt safe in his arms, I felt like I never wanted to leave them.

‘Edward can you call see if Bella is doing ok’ I asked, I really wanted to get back to her but I didn’t want to move from jasper side.

He nodded and went off to make the call.

And then I saw it, a gasp escaped my lips, never had I seen a vision as beautiful as this. A white canopy covered in fairy light decorated the front, a cool breeze swished around blowing the sent of flowers across the assembly, everyone was dressed up all nicely, they looked beautiful, but no one looked as beautiful as the man standing under the canopy, the man in the tux. Jasper. He looked so handsome, I had never seen him like this, his eyes were so captivating so full of emotion, beautiful. he watched his bride walk down the isle, if he could cry I truly believe he would, tears of joy would be streaming down his face, tears of love true love. I felt myself becoming more and more envious of this beautiful woman waking down the isle, this woman who could steal his heart from me so easily and make him so happy. I wished I could make him that happy. Just as the wedding march came to an end she reached the end turning so that I could see her face. Her face seemed familiar, so familiar, so familiar because it was mine. This was my wedding, my perfect day with the man I loved more than anything in the world, and that’s when the pieces clicked I loved him, jasper. He was the only thing that continued to make sense to me, it was as if he was the centre of my world and everything else ceased to exist.

If I was crying before, I was giving it all I had now, I had never been so happy, I looked at jasper and right then all I wanted to do was kiss him, I longed to feel the pressure of his lips under mine.

I looked into his golden eyes and leaned in this was the moment I had waited for all my life, I had found the other half that made me whole.

‘We should leave now, bella’s heart beat is increasing it won’t be long now’ Edward said ruining the moment as jasper pulled away. I wish he hadn’t, but he had and now Bella needed me. Me and jasper we had forever I could see that now, and I didn’t mind waiting, It would happen I saw it, it was so clear.

All I wanted to say as we headed of back to see Bella was I LOVE YOU JASPER! And one day I will marry you.
so what do you think?
edward and jasper are on their way back to bella with alice
bella is soon going to be one of them edward loves her
and alice loves jasper and can already see the wedding happening
will they live happily ever after?

x not just yet x
amazing!!!
awesome!!!
i hope they live happily ever after!!
all of them!!
write soon!! please!!!
That was a really good chapter! The Boys found Alice relatively quickly and she was crying her eyes out for her Best Friend. That was some vision - beautiful wedding....mmmmmmm......
Oh no you dont! Jasper loves Bella!
omg that is so sweet i wounder what Edward thinks of Alice liking Jasper and wanting to tell him I LOVE YOU JASPER! awwwwwwwwwwww
please update it as soon as possible
LoL right now its 10:01 at night
wow...
Now it will be interesting...
I'm wondering what if Alice will say JASPER I LOVE YOU!!!????
Great , keep writing.
Ok, so i promised i'd post every night of the week, but i couldn't yesterday, cause it was my cousins birthday and she had a sleepover, so to make it up to you i'll post extra tonight!!
Bella pov

Arrghh! I was burning. Every inch of my body felt like it was on fire an unimaginable pain worse than any I had ever felt and it wouldn’t stop, it was growing stronger.
‘ALICE…………I NEED ALICE’ I screamed at the top of my lungs.
Why wasn’t she here? Didn’t she know how much I needed her right now.
‘AHHHHH!’ I let out another blood curdling scream as the fire intensified.
Why weren’t they putting it out?
Please just put it out.
‘ARGHHH!’ I thrashed about on the floor trying to put it out, but I could see anything and despite my best efforts I was getting nowhere.
I heard voices around me and felt two cold arms wrap around me holding me still. The voice was soft and gentle trying to comfort me, it belonged to esme, dear kind esme my second mother, but why couldn’t she do anything. I wanted to die, this was too much, what was happening to me.
‘ARGGGHHHH!’
‘hush bella it’s okay, it will all be over soon, I promise’ she said stroking my hair.
But how could that be true? She was lying, it was getting worse. It would never end. I just wanted it to end. The pain was torture, like a thousand knives stabbing through illuminated flames all over my body.
‘Make it stop…….please make it stop’ I begged.
I couldn’t take much more of this, I was never one to be afraid of death, but I never welcomed it either, but right now I would do anything to make the pain stop, if this is what dying felt like, I wished I was dead, all the pain of living had never amounted to anything like this.
‘I can’t honey, I’m sorry but you will be alright’ her voice sounded strained as if she was hiding the hurt she was feeling.
But what about what I was feeling, the agony ‘ARGGHHH!’ I just wanted it to end ‘kill me… please just kill me’
She gasped at my plea and seemed to stiffen but did not reply.
I could tell whatever this was, was hurting her, and I hated it, but I needed it to end.
Then her voice was joined by another, I could not tell what they were saying or who the voice belonged to, but I felt esme release me from her grip.
Nooo. She was leaving me, why won’t it stop?!
I had never felt so much despair, I couldn’t do this alone, hell I couldn’t do this at all. I didn’t even know what was happening to me. What had I done to deserve this?
I wanted esme to come back, this nightmare wasn’t going to end.
Please.
I felt the hands recoil themselves around me moving my body forward. This sent a new course of pain through my body.
‘ARRRRGHH!’ I waited for esme to comfort me, I could hear weeping but had no idea where it was coming from. The next voice shocked me, It was telling the same lies but it belonged to someone else.
‘shhhhh, I know it hurts, but trust me you will be okay’
the shock flowed through me, it was rose?
She had never done anything to show she disliked me, but at the same time never showed she liked me either, deep down I believed she didn’t want me around and yet here she was comforting me?
‘ARGGGHHHH!’
‘shhh, it’s okay’ she told me rocking me back and forth ‘I know exactly how you feel, we all went through the same pain when we were going through the change’
the change?!!!! WHAT? What did she mean the change she couldn’t mean that I would….. that I was……..but that’s impossible!
‘shhhh, that’s right, we had to change you otherwise you would have died, you’d lost too much blood’
God didn’t she know I wanted to die right now. Why couldn’t they have let me die?
Secretly I had wanted to become a vampire since the day I discovered what Alice was.
I wanted to be a vampire so that I could stay with her forever.
But if I would have realized that that would have involved this, not in a million years! Never not for anyone not even Alice!
‘ARRGGHHH!’ I screamed again, it was no good trying to hold it in, I wasn’t that brave.
Oh well I deserved this, taking so much from life when I was with Alice, and now this was life taking it right back from me.
I was burning! I felt like I was in hell. All of a sudden the pain intensified, all of my limbs started to cool down apart from my heart.
It felt like it was going to explode.
I felt it beating so hard as if it was trying to escape from my chest, faster and faster, hotter and hotter.
Something had gone wrong this was it my heart could take any more.
Goodbye everyone you did all you could.
I let out one final scream and then with one final ache it stopped.

APOV:
It wouldn’t take long to get back to Bella and Carlisle, and they weren’t exactly hard to find, I mean Bella’s scent was everywhere. The scent was getting so strong now, so I knew we were close, I followed Jasper and Edward. We didn’t have much time until the process was complete.
I was trying so hard to keep the smile that had erupted on my face, hidden.
All I wanted to do was tell jasper how I felt.
Hee ironic that all I needed to tell him, when he could so unavoidably feel it already, but I needed to tell him.
My heart that hadn’t beat in over 100 years felt like it was beating at 1000mph begging me to tell him how I felt, it yearned for me to be in his arms again to feel the touch of his skin against mine, to smell his unbelievable sent, to set in motion the vision I could never had dreamed up in a million years. I had never wanted that before, but now that I had seen it I longed for it more than anything in my entire life. No my entire existence, but that all had to wait.
We were close and Bella needed me right now, I wish I hadn’t ran away, when she needed me most, but I had done, it was the lowest I had ever been, and now I was getting a second chance, me and Bella could be together forever, I would never come close to loosing her again, I wouldn’t allow it.
I couldn’t wait to tell her about my vision, she would be almost as exited as me!
And then she was going to look completely different, she already looked completely beautiful, but now all her minor flaws would disappear, and that of course would be excuse enough for a new wardrobe.
‘ARGGGGGHH!’ I heard her pain filled scream and it brought me back to reality, we were close, and it was done!
The three of us ran faster than we ever had before, jasper and Edward had got there first, but as we came into the clearing everyone had suddenly frozen dead still on the spot.
I pushed forward to see what had caused that reaction, and there she was looking radiantly beautiful. Her now deep crimson eyes looked at me, and I could not recognize them, yet they were filled with the same warmth and openness as bella’s chocolate brown eyes always had done.
‘Bella?’ I breathed waiting for her reaction.
She smiled at me opening her arms. ‘Alice’ I needed no further invitations. I was filled with such deep emotions I ran straight to her embracing her in the biggest hug I had had ever given.
‘I’m sorry I ran away’ I whispered close to tears, hoping she could forgive me.
‘That’s okay, I knew you’d always come back’ and she was right I would always come back, better still I would never leave her again, ever.
‘I won’t leave you ever again, I promise’

hope you like it x

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service