The Twilight Saga

This is a Sequel to the Story Come Back To Me :)

Click Here to the read the first story to the sequel Realize

Click Here to Read Come Back To Me.

Summary: It's 16 years later and everyone stopped ageing due to magic in Narnia. Peter, Caspian and Dorian are away at war and when they come back they come back with a young prince called Rillian who helped them fight.  He falls in love with King Caspian's only daughter Miracle and she with him, But there is one problem. Miracle has to marry Jacob, a mean and rich prince who only cares about money. His parents are forcing them together against her and his wishes. Caspian is Furious and will not stand for this. Queen Bella is pregnant with Caspian's son. Peter and Lilliandil are married with a son called William and she is pregnant with twins. Dorian and Lucy are married and they have 2 children, Dorian Jr and Isabell. Will Rillian and Miracle ever be together?

Inspired by this song:

Preface:

The sun was rather warm, Princess Miracle was on the beach and she was spinning around in circles, she missed her father and her two uncles. She was worried for them as they were away at war but she knew all 3 of them were skilled warriors. She was more like her mother, kind, sweet, gentle. She loved to sing and play the piano. But in some ways she was also like her father, she was courageous and had a spirit.

She saw her cousin William and she smiled at his words "They are back" he said. Miracle ran back to the castle along her side cousin William.

But she stopped when she saw them, there was someone else among them, a young, handsome prince. She felt her cheeks flush a little as she curtsied to him after he bowed.  

"I am Prince Rillian" The young man spoke as he kissed the top of her hand softly

"Princess Miracle" she replied and smiled softly at him.

Content:

Preface (Above)

Chapter 1~The Return of The Warriors

Chapter 2~Walk To Remember

Chapter 3~The Ball

Chapter 4~Shocking News

Headers by Eva

Tags: It'sGonnaBeLove

Views: 222

Replies to This Discussion

We cant wait for more

you will have to lol, going on holiday for 4 days

Sounds really good!!!

Can't wait for more!!!!

Chapter 1~Return Of The Warriors

It was bright and early in the morning, around 6 in the morning, Princess Miracle was wide awake and she was on her balcony, she smiled as the sun hit her face. It was very warm and it illuminated her beautiful soft skin in the window reflection. She was all dressed and her hair was done up, it was pulled up, She ran out of her room and across the hall way.

Maids were up and saw her running "Stop Running" they yelled "Your Majesty, stop!" but Miracle was just giggling as she kept running.

"I am too happy to stop" she called back as she ran outside and into the gardens were everyone else was.

Bella looked at her daughter and smiled "Sleep well my dear?" she asked as she kissed her daughter's cheek and saw the maids "Has she been running again?"

The maid nodded breathless

William, Lilliandil, Lucy , Bella, Dorian Jr and Isabell just laughed in unison along with Miracle 

"She's just Happy" Bella said "Her father and uncles are to return home soon" she said "Since when does running hurt someone?" she asked as she looked at the maid and smiled 

"She reminds me so much of you" The maid said and then bowed and left.

Miracle smiled and hugged her mom "I'll be down by the beach" she said

"Maybe you should eat something first" Lucy said as she looked at her niece and she smiled at her softly 

Miracle shakes head "I am too excited to eat" she said and kissed her cheeks and ruffled her little cousin's hair and hugged Isabell and smiled before she ran off to the beach humming to her self

Lilliandil smiled "She is so much like you Bella" she said

Bella smiled "She reminds me more of Caspian, in so many ways she does not know" she said

William smiled at his aunt "She is like both of you" he said and hugged his aunt and smiled at her. He had Isabell on his lap with Dorian Jr was sitting with Lucy playing with his mother's hair.

Few Hours Later:

The sun was rather warm, Princess Miracle was on the beach and she was spinning around in circles, she missed her father and her two uncles. She was worried for them as they were away at war but she knew all 3 of them were skilled warriors. She was more like her mother, kind, sweet, gentle. She loved to sing and play the piano. But in some ways she was also like her father, she was courageous and had a spirit.

She saw her cousin William and she smiled at his words "They are back" he said. Miracle ran back to the castle along her side cousin William.

Caspian saw his daughter and he hugged her softly "My dear daughter" he said and smiled "I missed you"

"I missed you too father" Miracle said and smiled she was about to hug her uncles....But she stopped when she saw them, there was someone else among them, a young, handsome prince. She felt her cheeks flush a little as she curtsied to him after he bowed.  

"I am Prince Rillian" The young man spoke as he kissed the top of her hand softly

"Princess Miracle" she replied and smiled softly at him.

Rillian smiled at her, stunned at her beauty and then he noticed she looked slightly confused "Oh sorry, I fought with your father and your uncles in the war" he said

Miracle looked at him stunned "Aren't you a bit young"? she asked him

Rillian chuckled softly "I am 20 my dear princess" he said and smiled "Your father and uncles have told me a great deal about you" he said

Miracle blushed "Aww, how sweet of them" she said and smiled softly at him

Peter chuckled as he hugged Lilliandil and his son. Dorian embraced Lucy and his kids while Caspian and Bella embraced.

Aww that was a very sweet meeting!!!

Love it!!!

Where is my handsome prince that comes riding in on a beautiful horse? lol ;)

aww lol maybe I should add in one for you then :)

Yeah very sweet in deed

Yeey they ar back !!!!

Loved it !!!

xxSafae

Yep they are back :)

Chapter 2~Walk To Remember

Later that day:

Princess Miracle was in the gardens with the charming Prince Rillian, they were walking side by side as she was running her hand across the tree trunks in the orchard.

Rillian looked over at her and he smiled at her warmly "Come take a walk with me" he said

"I thought we are already walking" She said as she looked into his eyes,gosh he was ever so handsome, it made her lose her breath. she smiled at him warmly.

Rillian chuckled "I know, I meant somewhere else, like a lake or something" He said. A lake or something? How stupid you just sound, you fool. A voice said in his head, mocking him.

"And what would be that something?" she asked as she looked into his brown eyes and smiled at him softly.

"Umm..." He said and just stood there for 4 minutes like a rather idiot "I have no idea"

Miracle giggled "I thought so" she said as she grabbed an apple from the apple tree and handed him one as well, She bit into the pure red apple, it was tasty and sweet, the juice ran down inside her throat. Perfect Summer snack on a perfect day with a perfect, charming, handsome, young prince by her side.

Rillian bit his lip "Was I that obvious?" he asked as he looked at her

Miracle giggled "The Umm and then the 4 minute pause gave it away" she said and smiled at him brightly "I am fine with the walk by the lake, it's a nice day."

Rillian chuckled "Oh yeah the dreaded pause of nuisance" he said more to him self then to her, but she heard it non the less "Alright then" he said and smiled,he held out his arm for her to take.

Miracle linked her arm with his as they walked to a lake near by the castle, they both finished their apple. When they got to the water Miracle leaned down and washed her hands and face, and lost her balance almost falling into the water.

Rillian quickly wrapped his arms round her waist and stopped her from falling in there, he pulled her up and chuckled, his heart was beating rather faster as she was close to him, her chest pressed up against his, he knew she was 16 but she looked so beautiful and he already felt like he was in heaven. Sitting on a pink cloud falling in love. More and more time he spend with her, well few hours really they just met but he knew she was the one. 

Miracle bit her lip as she blushed and she looked down at the floor, the wind blew in her hair softly, her hair smelled of roses and levander. Her hair went into Rillian's face a bit and he inhaled her sweet scent and closed his eyes. Miracle leaned her head on his chest staying in his arms, She fitted into his arms so easily, it was like she was made for him. She felt attached to him already, he was so sweet and had a good sense of homour, he was also the most handsome man she ever layed her eyes on. She was attracted to him, even though he was older then her. But then she thought about her parents and they had the same age different between them as she had with Rillian. 4 years.  But then again it wasn't that much, her mother fell in love with her father when she was 15 and her father was 19. But still she was not sure if they would approve of her being with Rillian. 

Rillian lifted her chin up softly so she looked up into his eyes, he got lost in her eyes as he smiled at her warmly "You are so beautiful" he said and he kissed her hand softly.

Miracle blushed bright red at his words and she kept her hand on his "You are very handsome" she said, her voice a soft whisper.

Rillian smiled at her and he placed his hand on her cheek softly, he stroked her cheek with the back of his hand and tucked a bit of her hair behind her ear. Then he just leaned his forehead against hers and they both closed their eyes, enjoying each other's company

"Ahem" someone coughed and they both jumped apart to see Aslan there. He chuckled and he looked at Miracle "Now this moment reminds of me your mother and father"

Miracle giggled "I know, father told me you interrupted when he was about to kiss her"

Rillian chuckled and he shakes his head "Oh yes, your father told us that story" he said as he looked at Miracle and looked at Aslan "And I was not about to...." he trailed off

"Course you weren't son" Aslan said and he gave him a soft wink. 

"W...e...we....were...just..." Miracle stammered over her own words as she felt nervous and she blushed bright red.

"Living in the moment?" Aslan said and smiled at them.

"You could say that, Yes" Miracle and Rillian said at the same time then looked at each other and smiled. 

Aslan smiled and looked at Miracle "Your parents are expecting you back, there is something they need to talk to you about" He said

"Just me?" Miracle said

"I am sure Rillian can be present as well" Aslan said and he bowed his head down to them before he left.

Rillian looked at Miracle "Come on, lets get you back" he said and he took her hand in his and they walked back to the castle. What a day. He thought to him self and smiled, This was a walk to Remember. 

Miracle held his hand they entwined their fingers together as they walked back, they walked into the throne room and Miracle looked at her parents "You wanted to talk to me" she said with a soft smile

Rillian had his arm round her shoulder softly when Caspian raised his eyebrow slightly at him his hand dropped back to his side. Caspian looked at his daughter "Yes, there is a ball tonight" he said

Miracle looked at him "For what?" she said 

Bella looked at her daughter "To Celebrate the come back of your father and uncles along with Prince Rillian" she said and smiled softly at them both "We got a few guest coming" she said then looked at Caspian not knowing how to say the last part.

"Including Prince Jacob and his family" Caspian said.

Miracle winced at the mention of that and her face turned rather pale, paler then a ghost and she felt dizzy. Jacob was the most ignorant, arrogant, jerk of a prince who was only obsessed with money and his parents viewed him as an angel, but Miracle and her family knew he was really a devil. 

Agh Jacob is coming !!

I already dont like him !!

He is just like Paul

PS.Yeah Paul is dead !!

Little late to say that bit still he is dead :P

Loved it !!!

Post More SOON And Keep Me Updated !!!!

xxSafae

I know, just and wait Jacob might turn out to be even worse then Paul on some level.

WAIT WHAT ??!!!

Is Jaocb more worse than Paul !!!!!!!!!!

OMG THAT IS NOT GOOD !!!!

xxSafae

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service