The Twilight Saga

I was doing one of these stories where Edward's a player and such, but it got deleted and i wanted to do another because it was really fun to write:)

Preface

Maybe if i had listened to Alice this wouldn't have happened. If i hadn't trusted the wrong person. If i wasn't so stupid! Maybe, i desereved it for what i did to Alice after i talked to you. Ditching her, ignoring her, treating her like complete trash. She's never going to forgive me, but i really can't blame you for everything. It's my fault too. My fault for listening to you, trusting you. But you do stupid things when your in love. Your heads up in the clouds and you don't care about anything except that special person, now look at me. Im a wreck, i know i'm talking and talking and repeating things, but i'm trying to get over it and the more i say it maybe the more i'll realize this isn't the wrost thing that could happen. Maybe.

Add me if you want updates, i'm not adding anyone!!

Tags: Alice, Bella, Edward, Human, Love, New, Player, Sad, life, music=my

Views: 935

Replies to This Discussion

Im a new reader & I love it!!!!!! Please update me & I cant wait for more!!!!! I know you said you wouldnt add anyone, but I cant add you so could you please add me? Thank you

Hi I'm a new reader and I really like this story .. I'm going to add u so u can send me updates if that's ok ?

and By the way Edward is such a jerk in this story *chuckles* but I love it ..

Love it! :D
love it!!!!!!!!!!!! keep me posted!!!!!!!! I NEED MORE MORE MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UPDATE ME!!!!!!

I reallly reallly love this! Please keep me updated!

Oh, could you read my story? (: Please

http://thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/be-careful-what-you-wish-fo...

post more soon love it awesome story!!!!!!!!!! keep me updated please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

awsome need more

moremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremore

please post more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its been forever update...and keep me updated please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xD

Heeeeey!!! Im Back <33 !

Chapter .. Umm 

*Few Months Later*

I laughed, with my new friends.

Edwards friends.

Angela,  Jessica, Mike.. All of them.

I leaned into Edward and he whispered "I love you." He smiled

Oh how i loved when he said that. I clung onto every word he said. Clinging on to him.

I felt safe with him, all we did was have fun. Fun. No fighting , well except if he cheated on me. But that was only twice, MAYBE , three times.

I haven't talked to Alice since that day. It seemed wrong. Since me and Edward have gotten close, sometimes i glance over at her table, truly laughing with everyone i knew so well. But Edward was everything to me now. And she was a distant memory.

My new friends are better anyways, they dont judge me. Well, i had to get a new wadrobe, on a regular day i would wear, if i was with THEM, ( http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=37336711) Now i would wear (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=37337100)

I was insecure , i hated that. Edward brought out the best in me.

I truly loved him.

But for some reason.. Alice came to mind.

Thats , just a little , i will write moree.!:D
Awesome!!!!
great, post more soon please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service