The Twilight Saga

I was doing one of these stories where Edward's a player and such, but it got deleted and i wanted to do another because it was really fun to write:)

Preface

Maybe if i had listened to Alice this wouldn't have happened. If i hadn't trusted the wrong person. If i wasn't so stupid! Maybe, i desereved it for what i did to Alice after i talked to you. Ditching her, ignoring her, treating her like complete trash. She's never going to forgive me, but i really can't blame you for everything. It's my fault too. My fault for listening to you, trusting you. But you do stupid things when your in love. Your heads up in the clouds and you don't care about anything except that special person, now look at me. Im a wreck, i know i'm talking and talking and repeating things, but i'm trying to get over it and the more i say it maybe the more i'll realize this isn't the wrost thing that could happen. Maybe.

Add me if you want updates, i'm not adding anyone!!

Tags: Alice, Bella, Edward, Human, Love, New, Player, Sad, life, music=my

Views: 934

Replies to This Discussion

luv it updata me
Thankk you guys :) <33
update update update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow please keep me poisted ive requested you as a friend :)

lol that was sooo funny!!!!!!! post more soon please!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 2

I sat on Alice's Pink bed while she did my hair and make-up. Alice had begged me to go to a party tonight at Mike Newtons place. "Done" she said handing me a small silver mirror "Wow. Alice. Thank you" i said touching my face gently. She smiled proudly, "i got your outift out, get dressed!" She said walking out. I got dressed (http://www.polyvore.com/bella_party/set?id=33120086) and stared at the shoes like they were my worse enemy.

Did she really expect me to wear those?

I sighed.

Alice came in looking amazing as alwayshttp://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=33120549)( she looked at me "Put them on" she said her eyes moving to the shoes

"But--"

She glared at me and i sighed in defeat and slipped the heels on "seriously i don't know how you wear these!" I groaned standing up and tripping immediately.

"Lots of practice" she smiled

I laughed and rolled my eyes "lets go"

"Yes!" She said walking out again "wait up!" I called to her "what are you doing." I heard her say from downstairs i looked and saw she was talking to Edward

"Coming." He said "I need to see if you have any hot girls at your school, i already met one." He laughed

I saw Alice raise an eyebrow "who would that be?" She glared

"Bella." He said, it sounded like he was Trying to make her mad.

"I'm going to kill you!" She yelled. I put a hand over my mouth to keep from laughing, it seemed kind of funny that someone so small would ever say that.

"What's going on out here?" Alice's dad, Carlise asked coming into the room

"Edward's, trying to come to this party!" Alice whined. Carlise gave her a look that said he was going, no matter how much she complained

"Ugh!" She groaned storming out. I stood at the stairs awkwardly for 20 seconds before following her. Edward came with me and whispered in my ear  "i'm only coming because i wanna be with you"

"Oh please" i said stepping away

Hee grinned obviously up for a challenge "I know you want me" he said

I turned and glared at him "I don't want you, nor will i ever want you. So stop being so creepy and leave me alone!" i said quickly walking to the car and sliding in the front seat. I saw Edward's shocked face as he walked to the car, i had obvously damaged his ego.

Well, he's not the only one up for a challenge

Hope you liked it ! :) <33

OMG I love it and cant wait for more
luv it!!!!!!!
omg its so cool i love it plz write more
luv it

OMG you are a frickin awesome writer. plz update us all soon.

so good its great! haha

please update me! 

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service