The Twilight Saga

Ok so please read! today i had nothing to do so i just grabbed my notebook and came up with some stuff! i hope you like and please comment and all the characters belong to the wonderful Stephenie Meyer this story i PG-13

Chapter 1
Renesmee POV

I was now 8 years old but i looked 15,almost to my full growth expectations.Everyday I played with my Jakey,i know its still kinda childish but I don`t really care Jake was my best friend and always has been since i was born and every day my feelings for him became stronger and stronger. Every single time Jake would touch me or make me laugh everyone would laugh or roll there eyes at us.Jake always laughed when they did that but me, lets just say i was completely confused and every time i would ask what they were laughing at they just said I would find out sooner or later.It always felt like everybody was keeping something from me and I hated it.
I was sitting on our porch swing at our cottage all alone.Mom and dad were on a 3 day hunting trip. I was very bored all alone and i didnt want to go to Alice she would just play Barbie -doll-Renesmee on me.So I just decided to stay home and eventually find some way to entertain myself.Then out of no where Jakey was here with me sitting beside me on the swing.
"Hey Jakey!" I said excited cause I wasn`t all alone now.
"Hey,Sweetie."He said. Did he just call me sweetie? "What`s up?" he continued
"Nothing.why did you call me sweetie and why are you here i thought you wouldn`t cause mom and dad aren`t here." I asked him
"What i am not allowed tot call my best friend sweetie.I came here cause I figured you`d be bored all by yourself and your parents left me a not when I woke up." He said.Now i was really confused.
"What note?" i asked completely not understanding at all.Then he handed me peice of paper that read:
Jake, Go to Renesmee so she isn`t bored and alone.And if oyu want to you can now explain to her about you two o she isn`t confused anymore we hate seeing you noth stressed out and confused.I hope she takes it well.Good luck.And keep my little girl safe for me I know you will. Love Edward and Bella
"What`s this?"I asked really really confused now.
"Um i will explain but you wonna go to the beach?"He asked.
"Um sure let me get changed first."I said then walked off to my room closing my door on the way.I opened all my drawers and searched my closet and couldn`t find it anywhere.I double checked everything still nothing.
"Jakey?! Come here." i yelled so he could hear me. I could here his footsteps walking down the hall.
"I can`t fing it will you please help me?"I asked him
"Yea and Jakey??? You haven`t called me that in a while." He said surprised
"oh sorry i could just say Jake if you would like."i asked
"No it`s okay and .....I think found it whatever this freaking thing is. What the heck?" he said
"Oh yea well you know how Alice is."I said.Then he was holding pink strapless, lace bra with his eyebrows raised.
"You know i wouldn`t wear this and that was Alice. UGH!!" I said
"Yes Alice will be Alice."With that i walked off to the bathroom.God could this thing be any more revealing? It was creme white with a dark brown. I put it on and walked out and saw Jakey`s eyes bulging out of his head.
"I am changing." I said
"No wait it looks good on you!"Jake said while grabbing my arm. And then i grabbed a beach towel and we made a quick stop at Jakey`s place and we were off.He had a pair of Navy blue swim trunks and me he sure did look hot without a shirt on.We were waling along the cliffs when Jake grabbed my hand and stopped our walking.
"Nessie do you know what imprinting is?"he asked me.
"Umm a little but not really."I confessed.
"well do you want to know why everybody always laugh when we are together adn touch and smile at each other?" he asked
"No but i would like to find out."I said
"Well you see imprinting is when you look at that one person an dknow they are amde for you like a blind man seeing the sun for the very first time."
"And have you?" i asked
"Yes i have she is beautiful caring nice smart funny and has the most beautiful voice in the world!"He said and i could feel my face slip into a pout.
"tell me more about her." I said
"Oh my gosh Ness you can be so clueless sometimes. It is you silly!!!" he told ma and i could feel a smile spread across my face.
"Wow i can`t believe i am so stupid!"i said embarrassed
"Don`t ever say that again you are NOT stupid!"Jakey said
Jake wrapped his arms around me.And i let mine rest on his chest and i hid my face in his chest.Wow i am so stupid i thought to myself.
"I love you."Jake whispered in my hair.
"I love you too." I said
We eventually made it to the shore holding hands our fingers twined together.
"You ready to swim?"he asked me and instead of answering him i just grabbed pile of sand and threw it in his face. He got me back then i spotted this little girl with a HUGE bucket and so i walked over to her.
"Hello there sweetie can i borrow you bucket please?" i asked
"Yes."She said.So i filled up the bucket with sane and threw it in Jakey`s hair.Then I gave the little girl her bucket back, thanked her and gave her a hug. I walked back to Jake and he swung me up in his arms and threw me into the water.
"Hey!"I protested.then with a big splash i hit the water.We had an awesome time at the beach and having fun laughing splashing around and all that other stuff.We went home after being there for hours straight. We changed and my mom and dad left money for me to order pizza every night. I guess i must`ve fallen asleep on the couch cause Jake was waking me up.
"Nessie! Wake up!"Jake said
"Hhhhmmmmm?" I aSked rolling over.
"You need to sleep in your bed you will hurt yourself sleeping on the couch."he said then picked me up and carried me to my room.He put me under my blankets then pulled them over me.
"Night Renesmee. I love you." he said to me
"Jake wait!!!! Will you stay and sleep with me!"I asked
"Of course."Jake said then I he climbed in my bed and wrapped an arm around my waist"love you night."he continued
"Love you too."I said then Jake kissed me hair and I fell asleep in his arms.

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
I mad this one

read through the comments for the other chapters!

thanks to Bella Swan Cullen for the second two!!

thanks to Mrs. seth clearwater for the last one!!

Views: 253

Replies to This Discussion

awesum update asap!!!!!!!
This is fantastic
who is kylie i no she is nick's imprint but when did she appear.
i just just read ur story so i might hav missed when u explained it but plz explain again
thanks!
kylie is kendyls friend from school. Sorry if i didnt explain it good enough! Thanks for reading!!

=]
thx 4 telling me i was confused i thought i'd missed a chapter or somrthing
ok your welcome!
it was good please write more soon
thanks!
here is more! sorry it has been like forever since i updated! enjoy!

CHAPTER 21 CONTINED
KENDYL POV

I went upstairs and called my brother. He answered
"hello?" he asked
"hey you wonna come swimming?" i asked
"sure."he answered
"kylies gonna be here so yea. bye. have dad drive you over." i told him and hung up.I called Kylie now.
"hey you wonna come swimming?" i asked her
"sure." she answered
"Nicks gonna be there, see you soon." i said and hung up. I went to my closet and grabbed my swimsuit, very revealing because of Alice. I put it on and grabbed a towel and saw Seth standing there waiting for me. He looked pretty sexy in those navy blue swim trunks. Unexpectedly he threw me over his shoulders and flew downstairs and to the pool room. He jumped in with me on his shoulders.
"Seth!" I yelled before we hit the water.I broke surface and I saw him come up also.
"What?" He said
"nothing i was just surprised you threw me into the water while i was on your back." i explained. Nick walked in now and jumped in the pool. Seth and Nick both got on the diving board and did a cannonball.
"Such men!" I said to myself. then Kylie walked in. Nick left and went to Kylie, while I swan over to Seth, who was still amused by cannonballs.He came above surface and swan to me even closer.
"You get amused too easily." i said
"ya think so?" he asked
"i know so." i told him. He then looked over at Kylie and Nick who I noticed were kissing for the first time...I think,
"WHOOO HOOO!!!" Seth yelled
"Seth!" I said
"what?!" he said.
"ugh! lets go!" i said and tugged him to the basement so my brother would be alone without Seth yelling Whoo hooo, the next time they would kiss.
"you want to watch a movie?" i asked
"sure. what one?" he asked
"umm how about The Proposal, that ones funny!" i said and Seth put in the DVD.He took me in his arms and we watched the movie together.

CHAPTER 22 BACHELORS PARTY
SETH POV

We were watching a movie, well we weren't really watching what with us talking and our frequent make out sessions. The boys would be here soon to take me away. Tonight was the night before I would get married. Then I heard a rock hit the window.
"dude dont throw rocks at the window you'll bust it." I heard Jake say.I laughed and so did my lovely fiancee.
"i dont want to go."i said
"you have too. you can' t miss it." she told me
"yea i can, because being single sucked and don't most people want to get married?" i said
"uh yea but you know my dad will make you go. Have fun.."she told me, which I knew was true.
"i cant have fun if you aren't there." i said. Then someone was pounding on the door. I got up and slipped my shirt back on and got the door, to see Edward, Jake, Emmett, Jasper,and a few guys from the pack.
"dad come here." Kendyl said to Jake. Jake walked over to her and sat down.
"I swear to god if you take him to a strip club, I will kill you all!!!!!" she threatened,and i busted up laughing.
"i have no idea where emmett and jasper have planned to go, so dont get all mad at me." Jake said. They all left so I could say goodbye to my love. I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her.
"if they take you to a strip club, text me." She said
"ok, only god knows what emmett and jasper have planned, and it wont be pretty. I got to go, bye. I love you. See you tomorrow." I said kissed her lips and left but not before I heard her say I love you back. I jumped in the back of emmetts Jeep and they drove into town. We pulled into a bar.
"where are we?" i asked
"its a new bar in town called Hooters Strip Club." Edward said
"im not going in there!" i answered
" i will drag you in there and then tell everyone that you arent man enough to step in a strip club." Emmett threatened.
"i HATE you, and I will someday get you back!" i said fiercely while walking into the strip club. I walked in and saw booths and seats all along the edge of the bar and tall poles on little stages. God! Why?! I got out my phone and texted my love.
SE- i miss you. :{
KE- strip club?
SE- yep and it sucks
KE- i am gonna get emmett back for this
SE- I love you
KE- I love you more
SE- you are a big, fat liar lol jk jk
KE- dont get too crazy from the strip club lol
SE- I actually, am not even paying attention, this sucks. You gotta get to bed, youve got a big day tomorrow.
KE- i tried, I cant sleep when your not w/ me.

We texted back and forth the whole night until my phone went dead, which luckily was right when we were leaving. Emmett pulled into a hotel and I guess we were sleeping there tonight. Could this get any worse?! We checked in and went to our rooms and I never fell asleep, I was too excited for tomorrow, i would finally be married to the girl of my dreams, Kendyl Elizabeth Black, only tomorrow she will be Kendyl Elizabeth Clearwater.

Well I hope everyone enjoyed. Sorry it took me along time since I have updated! But yea enjoy! So everyone keeps asking about that dream Kendyl had a few chapters ago and you all will find out within the next few chapters and it will surprise. I just thought I would throw that in cause everyones been asking! Thanks for reading! Enjoy!!
omg!
I love it! <3
thank-you for posting two chapters! <3
please please please post more soon!
your welcome...there might be more tonight! thanks for reading! =]
OMG...AWESOME..this word describes all this story and ur talent as a writer ...u really ROCK!!

keep writing and plzzz...do it kick =F

TC.....happy new year to evr1 ;)
write more soon i love this story lol im adicted :p

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service