The Twilight Saga

this starts off in eclipse with jake's point of view, but it's different from real story. this is just my version.

a lot of things change for the residents of LaPush and Bella Swan. desire, confusion, and murder weave new paths for each of their lives. secrets reveal themselves and rupture the skin.  new passions come to light. can imprinting make love easier?... can true love conquer imprinting?

Jacob Black Forever Chapter 1: Sunrise

i woke up this morning to find my legs stretched over the end of my bed. dang. i had grown again. i sat up and yawned, and stretched and flexed my arms. i felt like a freak. my muscles bulged. i looked in the mirror and decided that maybe they weren't so bad. i put some gray sweat pants over my legs and went to the kitchen for breakfast. dad was already there. i opened the fridge and drank the milk right from the carton.

Billy cleared his throat and folded his arms across his chest. "you're not dressed for school, yet?"

"i'm not going," i winked at him. i took another swig of milk from the carton.

"why not son?" he asked. i thought the answer was obvious.

"dad. look at me. i'm a freak of nature. you think kids at school aren't gonna notice these physical changes and make fun of them?"

"you shouldn't care what they think. you are something special. you have been chosen by nature to be the next alpha in our family tree. if i had gotten that chance, i wouldn't be complaining about it like you are," dad said.

"whatever, dad."

i poured him a glass of milk and set it on the table. then i rolled him under it and made him something for breakfast.

"aren't you going to school today?" he asked. it wasn't a question. more like if you don't say yes then don't bother coming home this afternoon.

"maybe," i said. i put a pop tart in the toaster. i enjoyed testing his patience to an extent. but i always know where my limits are with dad. i looked out the window and the sun's ray beamed down like a lazer.

"you are not a freak. you are special," dad said.

"sure," i responded, still staring out the window. the sun never hurt my eyes when i look directly at it. it's like i'm the same species as the star. we could be one. we could take each other's place in nature. i whipped my head. then i felt my hair and realized the long black locks i use to sport were gone. i always seem to forget that. i rubbed the back of my head. my hair now was short and glossy. if i grew it back out, i would be one hairy wolf.

i put the pop tart on a plate and slid it to dad.

"thanks," he said. "now go put on a shirt and go to school."

i walked back to my room and looked around. what a mess, i shook my head. almost every piece of clothing i owned was either ripped or shredded. i siffed through the piles looking for something halfway decent to throw on. i put on a white shirt. then i took off the sweat pants, they didn't go with the shirt. but they did if i wanted to look like a homeless guy. i slipped on some blue jeans and then stuck my feet into some sneakers. i grabbed my backpack and banged my forehead walking out of the doorway. i said bye to dad and this time i ducked my head as i walked through the doorway of the front of the house. it felt like summer to me, but it was October. i got into my truck and drove to school. i was low on gas but i could make it there and back without running out. i decided to get some gas anyway before i returned home.

the school parking lot was scarce of cars. and i felt guilty for being one of the few kids that had a vehicle. i parked and walked up the steps just as the bell rang for first period. i caught Mrs. Nenette blushing at my physique. i couldn't help but smile, but i worried about giving her the wrong impression. like i said, i couldn't help but smile.

"good morning, Mrs. Nenette," i said.

"good morning, Jacob," she said.

i was the tallest kid walking through these halls. girls smirked at me and flirted. guys looked at me and wondered. maybe they wondered how i get so buff. maybe they wanna ask but are too 'macho' to ask. oh well. it's not like there's an answer i can give them. because there is none that i can share. they will just have to wonder. i walked into Mrs. Ono's class before ducking my head. she smiled and said hello. the thick round lenses of her glasses got jammed into her high set cheekbones as she smiled. i said hello and took my seat. i put my back pack on the floor.

Views: 3348

Replies to This Discussion

love it make more ! poor seth i hope he is ok ... keep me updated plz!
ok =)

OMG!!! What's gonna happen??!!! I can't wait for more please update soon!!!!

Hi Rach
Okay, last chapter I'm working on it.

Jacob Black Forever Chapter 57 Deal

pov Esme Cullen

The wolves snarl at us. I have my hand around Seth's injury. But I am only covering the bleeding wound. To the wolves, it must look like I am hurting him, squeezing the remaining life out of him.

"He has lost too much blood!" Jasper says to the wolves. "Another inch closer, and I will make sure he never breathes again."

The two wolves step back, cautious and angry. The brown one with the red eyes comes running towards us out of nowhere. The two wolves bark at it and it stops in its tracks, and looks back at them with a confused stare. It backs into the other two animals.

"Somebody will have to phase back to human. I don't speak wolf," Jasper says. The reddish brown wolf steps forward from the line and phases without hesitation. His bravery is offputting. It makes me nervous. He might have some tricks up his sleeve. I monitor Seth's  heartbeat with my ears. If he dies, we all die.

"Jacob Black," I say, remembering how I know him. Which is through Bella Swan, my dead son's girlfriend. Oh, my family of dead children just keeps growing. "Jasper, be careful," I warn him. "I don't want to lose you, too."

"Give us back Seth," Jacob says, his voice is harsh, emphasizing all his words as he talks. I can understand his emotions, his anger, but we want to live.

"Here's the deal," Jasper proposes, ignoring Jacob's order. "You leave here, without killing anyone else, and we'll send you the boy."

"What? Like email him to us. Are you stupid? You really expect us to believe that?" Jacob says. The gray wolf hunches forward.

"Baaack," Jasper warns, putting his hand on Seth's black hair. Jacob waves the wolf back. They are getting impatient. I can't stand not knowing why this is happening anymore, if there is a reason for it, I want to know.

"Why are you doing this?" I beg, my hands tighten around Seth, involuntarily. The silver wolf on the end, growls at me.

"You killed Charlie," Jacob accuses. "And you're framing me and Bella for it."

"What? Honestly, I swear. I don't know what you are talking about," I start to sob. Plasma streams down my hard cheeks.

"You know damn well what I'm talking about. You broke our treaty."

"It wasn't us," Jasper says. "I wouldn't lie to you."

"How am I suppose to know that!" Jacob yells. "Your kind know nothing, but kill!"

"I swear to you. We haven't been to Forks since my brother, Edward, died," Jasper says. Hearing his name being said outloud sends a wicked hatred through my body. We all suppressed our need to get revenge. Killing just one of us is like ripping off a limb from a whole body. It hurt like hell to lose Edward. And now, my other boy and my husband are dead as well. I want to kill every living thing I set my eyes on. Atleast my girls are safe in Washington. Washington?

"Maybe there is some truth to what he is saying," I say. Jasper looks back at me.

"What are you doing?" He asks, his face scrutinizing me.

"The girls. The girls, Jasper," I say. "They have been gone an aweful long time. To Washington to visit Bella."

Jacob perks up, his eyes bulging frantically at this information.

"No," Jasper says. "Alice would never kill anyone. She would never! Especially not Charlie!"

"But, Jasper," I say. "It is the only thing that makes sense!" I look at Jacob. "Go after the girls. Not us. We were here the whole time!"

"Esme!" Jasper yells. He hasn't put together, yet, that I'm trying to help us get out of this. And then, maybe, we can find the girls before the wolves do. He snatches Seth from my arm. Growls and snarls ripple through the cold, sweet air. The mangled boy stands on his own two feet. He was healing in my arms the whole time. He explodes, and the force tosses me back into the trees. Jasper goes flying, as well, after Seth phases back into a wolf. I hear Jasper crying out in pain.

"No!" I run to him. "You have the boy back. Now, leave us alone!" I scream at the wolves stalking towards us. Jasper sees that Jacob hasn't phase back yet and so he charges him, jamming his stone like fist into Jacob's midsection.  Jacob grips his stomach and falls over in the snow. His mouth is wide open, but no sound is coming out. The pain is all over his face. All the wolves run for Jasper. Jasper pulls Jacob into the woods with him. I run after them, not as afraid as I should be. Jasper has Jacob against a tree and he his hitting him with his fists, in the same spot on his stomach, over and over again.

"Jasper, no! You're going to kill him!" I shout.

"They killed ours. Let's see how they like it," Jasper says. The silver wolf, the smallest wolf, bolts passed me, knocking me down. Jasper is too crazed to notice it. The silver wolf scoops him up in its mouth.

"No. Dont!" I yell, dropping to my knees.

The gray wolf joins in, pulling on Jasper's left leg with its incessors. I scream. Then, Seth runs and joins in. They rip him apart, tearing him limb after limb, until he is reduced to his torso and his head. I don't care about Jacob being in pain. He will heal, just like Seth did and ruined our escape. The brown wolf blocks me from leaving. I sit on the ground and wait. I wait with them for Jacob to heal. But I am starring like a lost child, at Jasper as he is scattered across the snow covered ground. I watch his head. His eyes are blinking, trying to find me. I don't know what the wolves are thinking. I don't know why they haven't smashed his head in and truly killed him.

The silver wolf hovers and walks around Jacob, touching his forehead with its nose often. Thirty minutes roll by, painstakingly, and now Jacob is completely healed. He gets up off the ground and I stand up. He walks to me.

"New deal,"  He says. "We're all going back to Forks." He looks at the ground. "Put him in a bag or something." All the wolves are so confused, that some of them phase to be able to speak.

"What?" Leah Clearwater, once the silver wolf that held Jasper while two others ripped him to shreds. "Why do we need to go back to Forks? We're not through." She turns away from Jacob and looks at me. "And you're next!"

"Leah," Jacob pulls her back. "Put him in a bag."

Leah looks at him, and shakes her head.

"Jacob, that's stupid. He will heal. We need to burn him," Leah says. I feel a little hope. Why, I don't know yet.

"Let's be fair, here. I know it's crazy," He sucks in air. His expression annoyed, "But they wouldn't lie."

Leah narrows her eyes at him.

"And I'm curious. I want to know what those other two Cullens are doing in Forks and why we haven't even detected their presence there." Jacob says.

"Paul," Jacob says, talking to the other one that phased back to human. "Find something to put Jasper in."

Leah snarls at both of them. Paul walks off. A girl comes out of the trees. Her brown hair is ratty and she is covering her bare breasts with her skinny pale arms. She walks like she's frightened. Her red eye peeking from underneath the hair tells me that she was the brown wolf. She looks nothing like the others, physically. I glare at her, struck with awe.

"But, she is vampire," I say outloud.

"That's our latest recruit," Jacob says. I don't ask any questions. I'm not sure I want to know.

Jacob Black Forever Chapter 57 Deal (continued/last chapter(=)

Pov Jacob Black

We traveled back to Forks in wolf form. It's quicker that way. Esme road on Seth's back. Jasper's body parts are in the napsack she holds on to, tightly in her hand. She settled on a deal with us. The real culprit in exchange for Jasper, healed and in one piece. Some of my packmates aren't satisfied with this deal. Particularly, Leah. Well, actually, she is the only one who has a problem with it.

I think it's time I start using my head a little more. Killing all those vampires on an inkling wasn't the right thing to do. As a wolf, I didn't care. They are all better off dead, anyway. But now as a human and looking back, thinking about it, I feel responsible for killing off members of a family. Make no mistake, my guilt is not that deep. Esme's sadness is chewing me up. It's annoying. And it makes me feel even worse. I gave the orders. I caused more pain and than justice. Maybe, I don't deserve to be Alpha after all. I am aware of the others listening to my thoughts. I am sorry that they have to be subjected to my guilt trip. A pack is only as strong as the Alpha. How are they suppose to feel, when I'm not feeling 100%. My mood is rubbing off on Seth. He feels guilty, too. I push him out of my head. But someone else takes his place.

Man up, Jake. Leah says, running beside me. I have no clue where to look for Rosalie and Alice. But the reservation would be a start. Not to look for them, but to fill in the others.. Correction. To explain to Sam why we went off and did what we wanted.. Correction. What I wanted.

I duck my head when the others come into view. They were waiting for our arrival, the way they are standing. Sam in the middle, his shoulders moving up and down. His brown face is creased with angry lines and he looks tired as hell. Embry and the others gawk at the vampire riding on Seth's back. Esme gets down with her vampire filled napsack and hurries off to the side. We all phase down, anticipating a verbal beatdown from Sam. Leah folds her arms and stares hard out the corners of her eyes. Megan looks scared. Seth looks sad, and Paul looks empty.

I brace myself and start to push out my excuses. "Sam, I"

"Who gave you the authority to leave here, huh?" Sam says, cutting me off. His nose is almost touching mine. "Who gave the authority? And you take half my pack with you!?"

"I gave the authority!" I yell, my voice going louder than his, and drying out because of my anger."I don't need your permission to go anywhere! I'm Alpha now."

"Jacob," Sam says, forcing his voice calm. "Don't you understand you could have gotten them killed." I wince, thinking about how Seth was attacked. Thank god for super healing powers. "I had to phase and listen for your thoughts to find you and to discover what's going on."

"We're not little kids. We're werewolves," Seth says, butting in.

"You're Sue's kid, Seth," Sam barks back. Seth lowers his head. No one asks about the vampire, yet. And she doesn't speak up. "We found Bella," Sam says, gloom. Everyone's head pops up. "I don't know how to tell you this, so I'm just gonna say it. She was turned."

I raise my eyes up at Sam. "Turned into what?" I demand.

"What else?" Embry says, his voice tired. "Vampire."

I stumble backward and fall into Leah. She pushes me off.

"Bella was bad enough. Now, we got to deal with Vampire Bella?" Leah says.

"Relax," Sam says. "We weren't sure what to do with her when we found her. She was a mess. Feeding off of another dead vampire she was living with."

"Who? Who changed her?" Paul asks.

"Dallas. He's dead now. She ate him," Sam says.

"So, where's Bella now?" Paul asks.

"Paul, are you listening? She's a bloodsucker, even feeding off of her own kind. She's long gone," Leah says, holding down a laugh. Paul glares at her and I have to get between them to break up a potential fight. Another one. Megan catches my eye in the back, behind Seth. I see Esme inching closer towards her. I guess now I know what Dallas meant to her. I wince at Esme's bag. That cannot be a comfortable position for Jasper.

"Esme," I call her. "You need to help us hunt down the last two, Rosalie and Alice. We won't hurt them, if they're innocent." Alright. That was kind of mean. We all know they're guilty. Even, Esme is doubting her good vampires.

"I still need to know where Bella is," Paul says. He is fixated on Bella.

"She's being held in the mountains behind the rez. Collin is making sure she can't escape," Sam says.

"Why is she even still alive?" Leah asks.

"The fact that she's Paul's imprint was conflicting to us."

"But she's a vamp. Doesn't that overrule the imprint thing?" Leah asks.

"If Bella  has to die, I think Paul should kill  her," Sam says. "None of us feels comfortable doing it." Now, everyone is looking at Paul. I feel sorry for him. I used to dream about imprinting on Bella. But then it actually happened, but not to me. 

"Of for god's sake, I'll do it. I have absolutely no problem killing Bella Swan," Leah says. The way she said it just makes me wanna slap her. Sam stops Leah from marching off towards the mountains.

"I can't do it," Paul says. "Why would you even ask me to. You know I can't do it."

"I can take her to Alaska with me," Esme says. We all turn our heads. "That way, you won't have to kill her and you won't even have to keep tabs on her. You know how we are. We're different." Esme's voice is laced with bitterness. I can't blame her for being upset, for having feelings. If we find the others, Esme, Bella, and even Jasper can go to Alaska and stay there. We still don't know what to do with Megan. Embry is not comfortable having her around. But she's so harmless, unlike Bella. Maybe, she would like to go with Esme and them for a while, just to see if she likes it better there being with full vampires.

We split up into two teams, to look for the remaining Cullens. The team with Esme found her, sniffed her out like a K-9 sniffing out narcotics. It was Rosalie we found. And she spilled her guts to Esme. Trying to justify it all. Bella deserved it. I appreciated her when she saved Edward from the Volturi, but getting him killed by a pack of dogs just overlapped any respect I harbored for  her previously, Rosalie had said. I don't know if she realized what she had admitted to. Esme turned around while we killed Rosalie. The other Cullen, Alice, still hasn't been found. Rosalie wouldn't tell us anything about her. She was too angry at Esme for helping us and as punishment for her vampire- mother, she kept her mouth sealed about Alice. Her weirdness about Alice has me feeling like Alice didn't have anything to do with Charlie's death. Maybe she tried to stop Rosalie and Rosalie didn't like that. Did she kill her?

Oh. We found Alice. Two days after we found and killed Rosalie. She was tied up in Charlie's basement. The little pixie's feet were cemented to the floorboard. She told us Rosalie tied her up to keep her from spoiling everything. Because of her psychic ability, She knew what Rose was up to before she even snuffed out Carl Sulley. We let her run off to Alaska to join the others, or what's left of them. I guess that blonde was smarter than she looked. Too bad she wasn't smart enough.

love it make more and fast also keep me updated plz !
This is gr8 keep me updated and i cant wait to read more

hey just want to say that your story was fantastic and you should contact a pubilisher for thios piece.it could be a book about a different turn in bellas life. i myself personally would help you for anything you need.if you want to send me a e-mail its longdeath16@yahoo.com and i will help to my best ability to get this published. thankyou for puting this in the twilight saga. my name is jennifer woodrum and i hope to get a positive awnser from you soon

Awesome!!! Can't wait for more!!!!

Good.

If you had to end it, then this is a very good way of ending it. But I still wonder what you are going to do in the last part, and whether the 1/2 vampire 1/2 werewolf girl will join the Cullens..

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service