The Twilight Saga

this starts off in eclipse with jake's point of view, but it's different from real story. this is just my version.

a lot of things change for the residents of LaPush and Bella Swan. desire, confusion, and murder weave new paths for each of their lives. secrets reveal themselves and rupture the skin.  new passions come to light. can imprinting make love easier?... can true love conquer imprinting?

Jacob Black Forever Chapter 1: Sunrise

i woke up this morning to find my legs stretched over the end of my bed. dang. i had grown again. i sat up and yawned, and stretched and flexed my arms. i felt like a freak. my muscles bulged. i looked in the mirror and decided that maybe they weren't so bad. i put some gray sweat pants over my legs and went to the kitchen for breakfast. dad was already there. i opened the fridge and drank the milk right from the carton.

Billy cleared his throat and folded his arms across his chest. "you're not dressed for school, yet?"

"i'm not going," i winked at him. i took another swig of milk from the carton.

"why not son?" he asked. i thought the answer was obvious.

"dad. look at me. i'm a freak of nature. you think kids at school aren't gonna notice these physical changes and make fun of them?"

"you shouldn't care what they think. you are something special. you have been chosen by nature to be the next alpha in our family tree. if i had gotten that chance, i wouldn't be complaining about it like you are," dad said.

"whatever, dad."

i poured him a glass of milk and set it on the table. then i rolled him under it and made him something for breakfast.

"aren't you going to school today?" he asked. it wasn't a question. more like if you don't say yes then don't bother coming home this afternoon.

"maybe," i said. i put a pop tart in the toaster. i enjoyed testing his patience to an extent. but i always know where my limits are with dad. i looked out the window and the sun's ray beamed down like a lazer.

"you are not a freak. you are special," dad said.

"sure," i responded, still staring out the window. the sun never hurt my eyes when i look directly at it. it's like i'm the same species as the star. we could be one. we could take each other's place in nature. i whipped my head. then i felt my hair and realized the long black locks i use to sport were gone. i always seem to forget that. i rubbed the back of my head. my hair now was short and glossy. if i grew it back out, i would be one hairy wolf.

i put the pop tart on a plate and slid it to dad.

"thanks," he said. "now go put on a shirt and go to school."

i walked back to my room and looked around. what a mess, i shook my head. almost every piece of clothing i owned was either ripped or shredded. i siffed through the piles looking for something halfway decent to throw on. i put on a white shirt. then i took off the sweat pants, they didn't go with the shirt. but they did if i wanted to look like a homeless guy. i slipped on some blue jeans and then stuck my feet into some sneakers. i grabbed my backpack and banged my forehead walking out of the doorway. i said bye to dad and this time i ducked my head as i walked through the doorway of the front of the house. it felt like summer to me, but it was October. i got into my truck and drove to school. i was low on gas but i could make it there and back without running out. i decided to get some gas anyway before i returned home.

the school parking lot was scarce of cars. and i felt guilty for being one of the few kids that had a vehicle. i parked and walked up the steps just as the bell rang for first period. i caught Mrs. Nenette blushing at my physique. i couldn't help but smile, but i worried about giving her the wrong impression. like i said, i couldn't help but smile.

"good morning, Mrs. Nenette," i said.

"good morning, Jacob," she said.

i was the tallest kid walking through these halls. girls smirked at me and flirted. guys looked at me and wondered. maybe they wondered how i get so buff. maybe they wanna ask but are too 'macho' to ask. oh well. it's not like there's an answer i can give them. because there is none that i can share. they will just have to wonder. i walked into Mrs. Ono's class before ducking my head. she smiled and said hello. the thick round lenses of her glasses got jammed into her high set cheekbones as she smiled. i said hello and took my seat. i put my back pack on the floor.

Views: 3454

Replies to This Discussion

thanks, G. i will

Jacob Black Forever chapter 18 The Stakes Are High

pov- Bella Swan

i looked into Alice's eyes. they were black. she was thirsty. but she still sat there, devastated and wanting answers from me. it made me uncomfortable that Angela sat so close to her, holding her. how can i put this so to not give anything away to Angela. i put my hands on Alice's shoulder. i never seen her eyes so dark before and they put me on edge. i wondered if i was taking a very dangerous chance right now. but Alice wouldn't hurt anybody. but would that change.

"Edward was attacked by," i said. her eyes pulled me close and i couldn't look away. "by wolves." Alice's eyes turned up to the ceiling. "well that explains why i couldn't see."

"how bad is he hurt?" Angela asked.

"he's dead," Alice answered. then she put her head back in her hands and sobbed. Angela froze and looked at me. i wasn't expecting Alice to say that infront of her.

"omg. i'm so so sorry," Angela said, rubbing Alice's back. "i didn't even know we had wolves," Angela said to me. the door opened. we all looked up as Charlie walked in and closed the door. he was suddenly spooked when he saw Alice. his hand reached for his weapon, automatically.

"dad," i grumbled. his knees shook. his reaction scared both Alice and Angela.

"let's go outside," i whispered to Alice. she got up. "Angie, i'll be right back. Alice is going home." Angela nodded and put her elbows on her knees and cupped her chin. i gave Charlie a warning glance as we passed by him. outside, we walked off the porch. "he knows," i told her. Alice just looked at me. "Charlie knows the Cullens, you guys are vampires and he knows about the shapeshifters too."

"Bella," Alice's voice was scolding.

"i swear i didn't say anything. that's how it started. the wolves were looking after me. and Edward for some reason had come back to the house and he turned the lights off. it freaked me out. i thought someone was trying to kill me. the wolves, they, attacked him. i 'm sure if they knew it was him, they wouldn't have. they know him." i realized i had made it sound like it was an accident or a case of mistaken identity. but it was no accident. Paul made it clear. "i mean. i don't know what they were thinking." i wrapped my arms around Alice. she hugged me. her head layed in my shoulder. "i'm really sorry. i can't even begin.."

"don't try, Bella," Alice said against my shoulder.

"i'm really sorry," i repeated.

"so Charlie knows are little secret," Alice said, letting go of me. she swiped at her eye, but there were no tears. she can't cry. there was only the emotion of grief and sadness plastered on her face. it was a devastating look to see on the always upbeat Alice. it didn't look like her anymore. "how good is he at keeping secrets?" she asked.

"i don't know," i confessed.

"we might have to move," Alice noted. i starred at her, not liking that idea.

"i don't want to lose my best friend," i said.

"you have other best friends. human ones," Alice said. "we'll be like a memory. a good one i hope."

"of course," i said. how could she think otherwise.

"i love you, Bella," she said.

"i love you, too," i said, my voice cracked. i poked out my mouth. i felt the tears forming in my eyes. Alice wiped my face with her cold hands. she started walking away. then she had vanished. i stood outside for about three minutes. then i ran up the porch, remembering Angela was still here. i walked inside. i wondered if Charlie had behaved.  he handed me a letter.

"you got some mail, today," he said, placing the pretty envelope in the palm of my hand. it was stamped closed with a crest. there was no address on it. just my first and last name scribbled in cursive in thick black ink on the back. the tv was on and Angela was watching it,  patiently waiting for me. i smiled at her and sat down at the table. i opened the letter and pulled out a parchment styled piece of paper, shaped like a square when i unfolded it. i read it to myself. it said..

to the beautiful Ms. Bella Swan,

i hope i didn't frighten you. lights hurt my eyes. we are watching you. and we are waiting for you. patience is our virtue, but do not underestimate our enforcement of the law... oh and our deepest condolenscenes go out to your late Edward Anthony Masen Cullen and his family. such a waste of great gifts...

with sincerity,

simply V.

simply V? what the heck is that. i put the note down and looked more closely at the crest on the envelope. the crest was mostly a 'v' shape and winged insects were in the middle of it. the Volturi crest. my head fell back. something started coming up in my stomach. i heaved like my body wanted to throw up. but nothing was coming out. Charlie came over to me. he stood me up. i pushed him away. Angela gauked at me. she was scared.

"Angela, call the hospital," Charlie ordered, as she had already dashed across the room to grab at the phone.

"no!" i shouted. "i'm fine." i fell back in the chair, and hugged my stomach. Charlie picked up the note, now eager to read what had caused this, but i snatched it from him. "sorry," i apologized for snatching it. one hand wrapped around my stomach and my other hand guarded the note from Charlie.

"what does the note say, Bella?" he asked, with nothing but concern for me.

"i don't have to tell you anything!" i snapped at him, loudly. the note crumbled between my fingers as i retreived it and ran upstairs. a few minutes later, Charlie appeared in my doorway.

"should i send Angela home?" he asked, in a low, quiet voice.

"no. we have studying to do," i said, dull. Charlie left and his deep sigh signaled that he was very tired of me. i couldn't blame him. but i couldn't share anymore with him. he already knew too much. Angela came in, her arms stuck to her side.

"i'm sorry. i flipped out.," i said.

"is everything ok?" she asked.

"yes," i said, grateful she didn't press me for details. she sat on my bed and turned the pages of her math book, sullenly. a head ache starting growing. i reached in my night stand and pulled out the only meds i had. i took two midols and tried to consentrate on the tutoring. i faked a smile through it all. the meds had failed me. after Angela went home, i curled up in a ball on my bed. Charlie came in to say goodnight. i muttered back. when the sun rose, the clouds blocked it. i opened my eyes. i was still in the same curled up position i had fallen asleep with. i dragged myself out of bed and got ready for school. my locker hated me and didn't want to open. i didn't see any of the Cullens today. after school, Angela ran up to me, excitement feuling her. she seemed to have forgotten everything about yesterday. or maybe she was just politely ignoring it.

"look!" she held up her test paper to my face. a giant B marked in blue ink on it. i sighed.

"i'm really sorry. i just wasn't myself after.."

"Bella," Angela complained. "a B is fantastic."

"oh," i said. "i thought you wanted an A."

"what i wanted was a decent grade. thanks for helping me," she said.

"no problem," i smiled. her happy demeanor was rubbing off on my mood. "i'm happy for you."

"thanks," she hugged me. we separated to go home. as i drove, thoughts flew around in my head. i was angry at Jacob and Paul. they missed it. they were so caught up in their hate towards the Cullens that they missed it. did they even check to see if anyone else besides Edward was there. there were two vampires in my house together. i doubt they knew they were together. Edward just got caught between the pack and the real monster. this makes me think he wasn't suppose to die. it wasn't meant to happen. they killed the wrong guy. and now the real monster is still out there. watching me. sending me letters through the mail. making my skin crawl.

and waiting.. for what? my tires rolled over a bump in the road. the wolves can't control their hate around vampires. that's what they're engeneered for, to hate them enough to kill them. i shouldn't blame anyone for something that they can't help doing. but they could have resisted. they knew him. he wasn't some random vampire. i parked my truck infront of my house and took the note from my jacket pocket. i re read it.

thanks, Gambit.
wow poor edward died for nothing now will the wolves be able to stop aro n them with out the cullens
thanks T ^^)
Wow!!! Awesome!!!
Thanks!! ^^)
AMAZING!!!!!!!

thanks Ashley!

Jacob Black Forever chapter 19 Test of Love

pov- Bella Swan

as i read the note again, three things were clear. whoever was in my house had watched the wolves kill Edward. they played with the lights. and they did mean to scare me, no matter how much it says they didn't. i couldn't go in there now. not alone. i was too afraid. i wanted to show the pack my note. i put my truck in reverse and headed to LaPush.

i drove onto the reservation too fast. i slowed down dramatically when i noticed people were running to get out of my way. i parked under a tree and rested my head on the steering wheel. no vampires can come on this land, but the Volturi don't know anything about a treaty. i got out of my truck and tucked my keys into my back pocket. i slammed myself against the door when i turned around, startled. a man was starring at me. he was really old and his hair was long and gray. he walked off, an unwelcome expression on his face. i sunk to the dirt. but then i got up and walked to Jacob's house. i don't know why i thought i could just walk in his house. only the screen door wasn't locked. i smacked my face into the wooden door.

"you looking for me?" a voice asked. i whirled around. Jacob was standing on the first step. a white tee on and blue jeans, and black boots. his deep- set eyes peered at me, indifferently.

"well yeah," i said, out of breath. i sat down on the floor of the porch. he looked off, probably seeing if anyone was close by, then he put his eyes back on me. he walked up the steps and reached for my hands. i didn't want to get up. he grabbed my hand and yanked me to my feet.

"what's your problem?" i said. i shook my arm.

"what the hell were you thinking? Paul?" he said, anger suddenly rolled out of him.

"he said he'd talk to you!" i said.

"and did you think that would make it okay?" he asked, his tone louder than mine.

"no," i lowered my head. i looked back up at him. "but did you think it was okay to hide that from me? i'm his imprint."

"that's no excuse," he retorted.

"it's not an excuse," i said. "you wouldn't know anyway."

"and what wouldn't i know," he retorted.

"what it feels like. it is so alluring. it's like. it's like having the thing you're addicted to the most just dangling in front of you and if you don't reach for it, you're gonna die! he wanted me so bad. and i wanted to be wanted."

"i want you," Jacob said. his big hands slid down my arms. "there's no magic pixie dust making me feel that way either."

i dropped my head again. he let go of me and walked to the edge of the porch. he kicked his left foot backwards three times, in an angry fit. with each kick, "i'm. so. mad!" he put his hands on his head and grabbed his hair. i backed away, a little scared.

"when did they let you out of the hospital?" i asked. Jacob turned to me, in two short strides, he was in my face.

"DON'T. change. the subject," he said, biting his bottom lip. i reached for my note, then i left it alone. he said not to change the subject. i folded my arms across my chest. he went and leaned back over the wooden rail of the porch.

"you realize this isn't my fault?" i asked. his eyes narrowed as he cocked his head at me.

"i realize you're a cheater," he said, with a dark smile.

"that's not fair," i said, "he imprinted on me."

"maybe it's not one hundred percent fair. you could have resisted him. he's been resisting you. well, until now," he said.

"i can't believe you're mad at me," i said.

"think about what you did," he said. "did i ever pop into your mind. did you ever consider me," he said. i thought for a moment.

"no," was my honest answer. "it was just him. you were like blocked or something."

Jacob's shoulders moved up and down. "i'll kill him."

"no," i threw myself at him. "it won't happen. ever. again. i swear."

he knocked one of my hands off his shoudler," don't make promises you can't keep."

that hurt me. "you need to cool off," i said.

"i was fine before you got here," he said through gritted teeth.

"so you want me to leave?"

"no," he said, his lips forming around his words again. taking my threat seriously. he huffed. "you f.." he stopped and breathed. i held in a laugh. "you messed up." he nodded. i nodded with him.

"i'm not denying anything," i said. "i own what i did." we were still nodding. "i won't see him ever." Jacob shook his head. i shook mine, too.

"and you won't ever be alone with him," Jacob added, shaking his head.

"never," i said, shaking my head. i stopped and reached to kiss his lips, but his head was still moving. he laughed and let me kiss him. our lips pressed together felt like a firecracker had went off on my face. his head bent to my neck. he started sniffing my jacket.

"what is that smell?" he covered his nose. "Ah! it burns."

i looked at him, shocked and a little offended. then i reached in my pocket and took out the only thing i had on me other than my keys.

"this?" i asked, lifting up the note. Jacob backed up into the lumber of the porch. he scooted away. "it smells like vampire," he said with his hand still covering half of his face.

"it's from the Volturi. they're sending me letters now," i said, sacrasm streaming through my casual tone. i waited for him to take it. but he didn't want to touch it. his hands stayed over his mouth and nose. i sighed. i unfolded the note and read to him what it said. after i read, Jacob took my hand and we went to find Sam. he and Emily were at the cliff. Emily was sitting against a tree knitting with blue yarn, her belly very round and healthy. while Sam stood over her. a few other wolfpack members were also present.  Leah sat at the edge of the cliff, watching the boys dive off one after the other. Paul came out of no where. a sleek smile on his face.

"hi, Bella," he smiled. he greeted Jacob the same way. Sam was reading the note. after he finished, he was about to start talking until he noticed Jacob and Paul looking at each other. the energy that came off of them made me feel like i was in the middle of a war.

"guys," Sam said, getting their attention. they broke their gaze, and smiled, mutually.

"i'm afraid to send you home," Sam said. "there's no telling when they'll show up again."

"but what about Charlie?" i asked.

"it's you they're after," Sam said. "all we can do is make it harder for them to get to you. the boys will protect Charlie. i think you'd be safer here on our land."

"but.." i said.

"we'll split up. half here and half at Swan's place," Sam announced. i looked at Leah who was starring at me. she got up and came over.

"what now?" she griped.

"the usual. protecting the Swan girl from evil vampires," Paul chuckled.

"guys, this is serious," Sam said.

"where am i gonna stay?" i asked.

"you can stay with me," Paul offered. i barely finished my sentence. Jacob muttered something under his breath. Leah put her hand over her nose and laughed. "what? i have room."

"she's just a piece of meat to you, isn't she," Jacob said, cutting infront of me, flored.

"you know that's not true," Paul said, calmly.

"you can stay at my house," Jacob said to me.

"he's got parentals," Paul said to me. "at my place, we can be alone."

Leah was tickled, enjoying their little spat as entertainment.

"it's not funny," i almost pushed her. her eyes opened wide at me.

"Bella," her pitch rang high. "you should be mad at them, not me." she giggled in the palms of her hands.

"Leah's right," Paul said. "i was just having some fun."

"well you joke too much," i said.

"so who'r you gonna live with, Bella?" i looked off for that voice. it was Embry, leaning against a tree. he was dripping wet, from having just crawled out of the lake. Leah snickered and leaned on Paul's shoulder.

"see. i would pick Paul. look at these arms," Leah said. Paul bit his lip at her. "but Jacob's guns are also nice."

Paul nodded and agreed without saying a word. him and Leah burst out laughing.

"they're just teasing," Jacob said. but that didn't make my cheeks stop burning from embarrassment.

hahahaha :-)

hey jojo x)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service