The Twilight Saga

this starts off in eclipse with jake's point of view, but it's different from real story. this is just my version.

a lot of things change for the residents of LaPush and Bella Swan. desire, confusion, and murder weave new paths for each of their lives. secrets reveal themselves and rupture the skin.  new passions come to light. can imprinting make love easier?... can true love conquer imprinting?

Jacob Black Forever Chapter 1: Sunrise

i woke up this morning to find my legs stretched over the end of my bed. dang. i had grown again. i sat up and yawned, and stretched and flexed my arms. i felt like a freak. my muscles bulged. i looked in the mirror and decided that maybe they weren't so bad. i put some gray sweat pants over my legs and went to the kitchen for breakfast. dad was already there. i opened the fridge and drank the milk right from the carton.

Billy cleared his throat and folded his arms across his chest. "you're not dressed for school, yet?"

"i'm not going," i winked at him. i took another swig of milk from the carton.

"why not son?" he asked. i thought the answer was obvious.

"dad. look at me. i'm a freak of nature. you think kids at school aren't gonna notice these physical changes and make fun of them?"

"you shouldn't care what they think. you are something special. you have been chosen by nature to be the next alpha in our family tree. if i had gotten that chance, i wouldn't be complaining about it like you are," dad said.

"whatever, dad."

i poured him a glass of milk and set it on the table. then i rolled him under it and made him something for breakfast.

"aren't you going to school today?" he asked. it wasn't a question. more like if you don't say yes then don't bother coming home this afternoon.

"maybe," i said. i put a pop tart in the toaster. i enjoyed testing his patience to an extent. but i always know where my limits are with dad. i looked out the window and the sun's ray beamed down like a lazer.

"you are not a freak. you are special," dad said.

"sure," i responded, still staring out the window. the sun never hurt my eyes when i look directly at it. it's like i'm the same species as the star. we could be one. we could take each other's place in nature. i whipped my head. then i felt my hair and realized the long black locks i use to sport were gone. i always seem to forget that. i rubbed the back of my head. my hair now was short and glossy. if i grew it back out, i would be one hairy wolf.

i put the pop tart on a plate and slid it to dad.

"thanks," he said. "now go put on a shirt and go to school."

i walked back to my room and looked around. what a mess, i shook my head. almost every piece of clothing i owned was either ripped or shredded. i siffed through the piles looking for something halfway decent to throw on. i put on a white shirt. then i took off the sweat pants, they didn't go with the shirt. but they did if i wanted to look like a homeless guy. i slipped on some blue jeans and then stuck my feet into some sneakers. i grabbed my backpack and banged my forehead walking out of the doorway. i said bye to dad and this time i ducked my head as i walked through the doorway of the front of the house. it felt like summer to me, but it was October. i got into my truck and drove to school. i was low on gas but i could make it there and back without running out. i decided to get some gas anyway before i returned home.

the school parking lot was scarce of cars. and i felt guilty for being one of the few kids that had a vehicle. i parked and walked up the steps just as the bell rang for first period. i caught Mrs. Nenette blushing at my physique. i couldn't help but smile, but i worried about giving her the wrong impression. like i said, i couldn't help but smile.

"good morning, Mrs. Nenette," i said.

"good morning, Jacob," she said.

i was the tallest kid walking through these halls. girls smirked at me and flirted. guys looked at me and wondered. maybe they wondered how i get so buff. maybe they wanna ask but are too 'macho' to ask. oh well. it's not like there's an answer i can give them. because there is none that i can share. they will just have to wonder. i walked into Mrs. Ono's class before ducking my head. she smiled and said hello. the thick round lenses of her glasses got jammed into her high set cheekbones as she smiled. i said hello and took my seat. i put my back pack on the floor.

Views: 3430

Replies to This Discussion

hi Issy thanks for comments.

thanks i will
Awesome!!!!!

thanks, Rachel!!

Jacob Black Forever chapter 29 White Lights

povBella Swan

I sat on the cold floor all night. Waiting. Not breathing. Not moving. It was the stillest I have ever been. i was turned claustrophobic from being cramped underneath the desk all night. My only solution was to stick it out. My heart pounded like crazy. He finally got up, finishing his long hours at the office. His guise was brilliantly played out. Even I was starting to believe he actually belonged here. He moved the chair under the desk, squishing me. My hand flew over my mouth, muffling my shriek. I heard footsteps, then I heard the door close. And lock. I crawled out from underneath the desk, pushing the chair across the hardwood floor by its leg. I started panting and gasping for air. I hadn’t breathed regulary for 3 hours. My forehead was sweating. I felt like I was gonna pass out. I limped to the door. My leg was stiff from being cramped up for such a long time. I pulled on the doorknob. No! it was locked. I banged on it for a while. My desperation turning into delirium. I turned back to go to the desk. I made a mess of the files, looking for something to unlock the door with. It was an old fashioned door. I could pick the lock with a hair pin or a paper clip. I found one and limped back to the door, sticking the clip through the hole and twisting it and shaking it. The lock popped and the door cracked open. Thank you god! I trecked, crippledly passed the empty desks and sleeping computers to the front of the station. A policeman stood out in the rain, his foot holding the doors open. He was talking to somebody. I rushed through the door and banged right into him.

“woah! Bella?” he asked. “what the hell happened to you.”

“hey, what are you doing in there?” his friend asked me. I ignored them both, and pushed them off me when they tried to hold me and question me. They watched me get into my truck, my lights shined on their faces, making them look pale like white light. I was driving back to LaPush. It was 1: 00 am in the morning. The sky was black. No stars. The lush green treetops swayed, rain and wind beating them. I was driving too fast. I was as careless as I could be with this old red truck. My eyes were stuck in my front headlights, afraid to look anywhere else. I didn’t even slow down for bumps or pot holes in the road.

I was in such a hurry to get out of there, that I hadn’t realized I had his office all to myself again time he left. I could have gotten back on the computer and found out more. I let my fear make my decision for me. For that I was mad at myself. It was too late to go back right now. But I doubt I will have the courage to try again tomorrow. I was only inches away from getting caught. That was enough to scare me to quit. I rolled my truck pass the LaPush sign, and bumped onto the dirt road.

I parked my truck infront of Billy’s house. No one here would be up at this hour, accept maybe the shapeshifters. I heard a growling animal. I turned around, my eyes bulging.  It was one of the wolves. I can’t speak wolf, so he or she would have to phase back to human to talk to me. I tried to communicate this idea, but he just headed back towards the trees, not understanding me. I picked the lock and entered the house. Darkness fell around me. i felt my way around to the hall, anxious to talk to Jake. I started hearing noises. I stopped and listened for a second. Through the walls, I heard soft groans and moans. I turned around a corner and pressed my wet hand to the wall. The sounds were louder here. I don’t know what went through my head, next. Curiosity and a sudden anticipation of betrayal. I pushed the door open to Jacob’s room. The noises became unhidden, So close I could touch them as well as hear too clearly. I felt my face melting off, as I was starring at them. His back wasn’t covered. her knees were wrapped around him and her feet came together on his hips. They were still moving, had not heard the door open. He noisily thrusted in and out of her. Her nails making his shoulders bleed. The only thing that made them aware of my presence was my ghost standing there. I exhaled continually, unable to inhale. I was pushing all the breath right out of my body.  I didn’t know who she was until she looked up, passed him. Her round dark eyes looked at me, they widened, then she cussed and was moving herself up to the head of the bed, upsetting the rhythm his body was in. it was Leah. It didn’t matter. What mattered is it was him. I forgot the reason why I came. I searched in my head for it like I didn’t see what I just saw. But I couldn’t ignore it, but I tried.

“Bella,” Jacob said my name in a gasp for air. Leah gathered all the sheets up around  her body. But she left the blanket for Jacob to cover himself. He got off the bed, and walked towards me. I must have been stepping back. Because he couldn’t reach me. he could always feel my moves before I made them. Knowing what I was going to do next, he flung his hand out and tried to latch on to me. for the first time, I beat him at this game. I moved out of his reach and I bolted through the dark house. Crashing into a few things before I was finally back outside. Was it tears or the rain that fell down my cheeks. I couldn’t tell. My chest filled up, became thick with acid.

“Bella,” Jacob yelled. His voice caused me to run even faster. He was chasing me. I felt weak. I knew he would catch up to me before I wanted him to. Before I could put together any coherent thoughts. My chest flew threw my shirt and flung back into his chest when he had caught me, his hand gripping the back of my jacket. I fought  him off me. he let me win. I looked at him. When did he throw on a white shirt and some jeans. The rain soaked them up.

“Bella, I can..”

“No!” I shouted at him, my voice was powerless against the numerous raindrops pelting everything.

“it’s not what you think!” he said it like he actually believed that. “I should have talked to you first.”

“why so you could get my permission to cheat on me?” my words came out so fast, that I barely understood what I said.

“I was going to break up with you,” he said, animosity rung through his voice. There was something I must have missed. Where is this all coming from. He showed his real feelings for me. he had a grudge. The icy storm inside my chest had settled. Was this revenge.

“I know I hurt you. And I know I did some stupid things in the past, but this is just too much,” I said.

“what are you talking about?” he said. “this was not about you, Bella. It had nothing to do with you.”

“how could you do this to me?” I asked.

“how could I do this to you?” he threw my question back in my face. He smirked, like he  just realized something. “what’s wrong. Getting a taste of your own medicine and you don’t like the flavor?”

I watched his eyes as they slit.

“you did this to me countless times. And I never had enough audacity to ask you why. Yeah, you hurt me. but I got over it. Because I loved you. And I thought we could survive.  There’s so many stabs to the chest a person can take before they kill over, Bella”

This was traumatizing me.

“I just want something different from what I’ve been getting. I haven’t been getting a lot. You don’t know how to give, Bella. You take, and you take, and take from me and you leave me with nothing but a smile like it’s okay.”

“that’s not true,” I cried. “you have no idea how wrong you are!” my hands wanted to pull my hair out of my head.

“I’m sorry it turned out this way,” he said, making his voice calmer. “atleast you got Paul, right?”

He was right. But it’s how he said it that stung me over and over. I didn’t want to leave feeling like this, with him this way towards me.

“face it. it’s over for us. For good,” he said.

“yes,” I said, agreeing half- heartedly.

"let me walk you to Paul's house," he offered.

"no. i know the way," i frowned. "you go get cleaned up."

"i'm not gonna let you make me feel guilty about this," he said.

"i don't care how you feel," i said. then i wished i had said something else instead. that only confirmed what he thought of me. i wasn't helping myself. i didn't know how to.

"Collin will walk with you," Jacob said.

the big greyish white wolf appeared next to me. a few of the others showed up then. but they stayed in the trees. all i could see is their white eyes blinking like stars and surrounded by blackness. i walked alongside Collin's wolf, while the other wolves followed closely behind us, but stayed hidden in the woods.

wow amazing yes she gets to go back to Paul !!! make more fats and keep me updated please !!!
okay. will do. thanks!
thanks Nene
nice LU! more updates....
okay=)
Wow!! Way to go Jake but poor Bella it's good Paul imprinted on her!!!!! Awesome chap!!!!
thanks Rachel =)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service