The Twilight Saga

this starts off in eclipse with jake's point of view, but it's different from real story. this is just my version.

a lot of things change for the residents of LaPush and Bella Swan. desire, confusion, and murder weave new paths for each of their lives. secrets reveal themselves and rupture the skin.  new passions come to light. can imprinting make love easier?... can true love conquer imprinting?

Jacob Black Forever Chapter 1: Sunrise

i woke up this morning to find my legs stretched over the end of my bed. dang. i had grown again. i sat up and yawned, and stretched and flexed my arms. i felt like a freak. my muscles bulged. i looked in the mirror and decided that maybe they weren't so bad. i put some gray sweat pants over my legs and went to the kitchen for breakfast. dad was already there. i opened the fridge and drank the milk right from the carton.

Billy cleared his throat and folded his arms across his chest. "you're not dressed for school, yet?"

"i'm not going," i winked at him. i took another swig of milk from the carton.

"why not son?" he asked. i thought the answer was obvious.

"dad. look at me. i'm a freak of nature. you think kids at school aren't gonna notice these physical changes and make fun of them?"

"you shouldn't care what they think. you are something special. you have been chosen by nature to be the next alpha in our family tree. if i had gotten that chance, i wouldn't be complaining about it like you are," dad said.

"whatever, dad."

i poured him a glass of milk and set it on the table. then i rolled him under it and made him something for breakfast.

"aren't you going to school today?" he asked. it wasn't a question. more like if you don't say yes then don't bother coming home this afternoon.

"maybe," i said. i put a pop tart in the toaster. i enjoyed testing his patience to an extent. but i always know where my limits are with dad. i looked out the window and the sun's ray beamed down like a lazer.

"you are not a freak. you are special," dad said.

"sure," i responded, still staring out the window. the sun never hurt my eyes when i look directly at it. it's like i'm the same species as the star. we could be one. we could take each other's place in nature. i whipped my head. then i felt my hair and realized the long black locks i use to sport were gone. i always seem to forget that. i rubbed the back of my head. my hair now was short and glossy. if i grew it back out, i would be one hairy wolf.

i put the pop tart on a plate and slid it to dad.

"thanks," he said. "now go put on a shirt and go to school."

i walked back to my room and looked around. what a mess, i shook my head. almost every piece of clothing i owned was either ripped or shredded. i siffed through the piles looking for something halfway decent to throw on. i put on a white shirt. then i took off the sweat pants, they didn't go with the shirt. but they did if i wanted to look like a homeless guy. i slipped on some blue jeans and then stuck my feet into some sneakers. i grabbed my backpack and banged my forehead walking out of the doorway. i said bye to dad and this time i ducked my head as i walked through the doorway of the front of the house. it felt like summer to me, but it was October. i got into my truck and drove to school. i was low on gas but i could make it there and back without running out. i decided to get some gas anyway before i returned home.

the school parking lot was scarce of cars. and i felt guilty for being one of the few kids that had a vehicle. i parked and walked up the steps just as the bell rang for first period. i caught Mrs. Nenette blushing at my physique. i couldn't help but smile, but i worried about giving her the wrong impression. like i said, i couldn't help but smile.

"good morning, Mrs. Nenette," i said.

"good morning, Jacob," she said.

i was the tallest kid walking through these halls. girls smirked at me and flirted. guys looked at me and wondered. maybe they wondered how i get so buff. maybe they wanna ask but are too 'macho' to ask. oh well. it's not like there's an answer i can give them. because there is none that i can share. they will just have to wonder. i walked into Mrs. Ono's class before ducking my head. she smiled and said hello. the thick round lenses of her glasses got jammed into her high set cheekbones as she smiled. i said hello and took my seat. i put my back pack on the floor.

Views: 3454

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks!! me too.

Wow! I hope something happends fast - apart from Dallas feeding off Bella. Awesome!

Chao,

Larisee

P.S Sorry for missing out on your chapters :(

Very good. I love to see how Dallas cares for Bella, and honestly doesn't want to hurt her.

I am also very curious to see if she becomes a vampire and how Embry, Jacob, and the rest of the wolf pack will react to it if she does.

Hola! thanks =D
Thank ya =D

Jacob Black Forever Chapter 52 Ice and Fire

povBellaSwan

i sit up on the mattress and look up into a blurryness that is the distorted vision of Dallas. He is hovering over me, his eyes are a new shade of red. A pretty ruby color. I shake off my unconsiousness as I hear his voice saying my name.

"Bella?.. Bella?.. Please say you're alright," He moans.

"I'm fine," I mutter, weakly. I am too weak to even sit up and so i lay my head back down on the mattress.

"I got the bleeding to stop," He says. I turn my  head towards the tv.

"How?" I ask, staring at the tv guide channel. The time now is 1:00 am. Dallas crawls off of me and lays beside me. He reaches his arm under me and holds me close to him. I feel his cool breath on my burning cheek. There is a big purplish bruise there from when Carl suckerpunched me. My other cheek is sealed closed with liquid bandage from when my truck flipped over with me inside it. I can see my reflection on the screen of the televison. I look so busted up. I wiggle around and bit and look into Dallas' face. His red eyes don't look so scary anymore. They're kind of fascinating to me, new and shiny. He stares into mine. A look of longing in his deep expression.

"I gave you some of my blood," Dallas says. "Then you passed out." He grins. "You should be good as new in a few more hours, or even brand new."

I stare up into his face, his short, blonde, curly locks framing his baby- faced features like an angel painting sitting in one of the most extravagant museums. His words finally register in my brain and send a shock through me.

"wait," I say. "did you turn me?"

"No," He laughs. " Believe me. you would know if i changed you. you would feel it."

"What color were your eyes. before they were red?" I wonder, out loud.

"Blue," He responds. his voice sounds so low and gutteral. "Blue like the sky."

I feel a smile coming onto my face, stretching through the pain that is now subsiding on both sides of my face. An hour later, i can smile without feeling any discomfort at all. Another hour passes by. and like the one before, we spend it staring into each other's eyes. I reach my hand up and gently stroke his ear. I find my finger wrapping around one of the short blonde curls behind it.

"Vampire's  blood is very powerful," Dallas says. "It can make you feel things you wouldn't normally feel, and do things you wouldn't normally do or be able to do."

"Where's Carl?" I ask, suddenly.

"I don't know," Dallas responds. "I haven't seen him since  he locked me in here with you."

"What were you saying about blood?" I ask.

"I'm trying to warn you," He says. "Blood can make you do things."

"You healed me," I say.

"That's not all I did," He says.

"I have had vampire's blood in my system before. I know what it can do."

"But you don't know what my blood can do," He says.

"What. don't tell me you're half faery or something," I joke.

"No. I'm not half of anything. I'm a full blood vampire," He says. "But you need to know, as i was saying before, about my blood. When I drank from you, I could see your thoughts. I could read  your mind for that brief time. You could see my thoughts as well, but you were probably too bummed out to even notice what you could do. And when I gave you my blood, I could see into you, again and vice versa."

"Does that mean anything?" i ask.

"It changes things for me a little. I could never do that before with anybody else I fed from," He says.

"Great," I grumble. "So I'm special."

"Nothing wrong with that," He smiles. I turn over on my side and stare at the screen. It isn't long before I feel Dallas' fingertips drifting slowly up and down the naked curve to my side under my shirt.

"So what did you see in my head?" I ask him.

"A lot of uncertainty,"  He says.

"What am I uncertain about?" I ask.

he sighs, as if about to present a long list of things. "Well, the thing that bugs me the most is you think you belong to someone. Paul."

My body jerks, a surprised reaction. I continue to stare at the tv. "You're like his property."

"I'm not property," I say. "It's not like that at all. It doesn't work that way. He.." I trail off.

"He loves you?" Dallas finishes my sentence, even though it wasn't meant to be finished. He turns it into a question. One that I cannot truthfully answer.

"He thinks I've ruined his life," I mutter.

"Well, Bella," Dallas says, against my cheek. " I would be honored to take you off his hands."

My mind is now swirling in confusion. Dallas, even though he sort of saved me, I still view him as the enemy. "They'll come for me.  He will. They all will."

"They don't know where you are," He says. "You'll have to save yourself. You've played the damsel in distress for too long. I know you are stronger than that. I saw it in you. You have it."

"I have what?" I ask.

"Strength."

"Oh yeah? Then, how come I'm always getting hurt or beat up or bitten?"

He chuckles at me. "Well this time, you get to do something about it." He hisses, and I stare into his wide open mouth. It soon burrows into my neck. He wraps his leg around me to keep me still.

"No!" I squeak. "I don't want to." My own blood runs down my chest and seeps into the mattress. "Oh God!" I scream. His bite is deep, the deepest I have ever felt. My body lights up with heat. It feels like I have been thrown into a blazing fire. My heart beats fast, the fastest I have ever listened to it pump. It's trying to break through my chest. "You can't do this!"

I feel engulfed by flames, but there is no visible fire. I grab onto his arm as to be holding on for my dear life. My skin is burning. The surface underneath my skin is also burning. Changing. "Dallas," I moan to myself. He lifts his head from me and rips open his own skin. I greedily drink from the slit he made in his arm, as if it will save me from all the new pain I feel that is unbearably hot. I flinch and curl up my fingers and my toes as the fire inside me is getting bolder and reaching the very core of my body. My heart. Will it be glazed over with freezing ice? Right now, as I feel my heart being attacked, I cannot hold it in, I let out a terribly gut- wrenching scream. So terrible that even Dallas jumps. But other than that he seems pleased, even ecstatic. He licks my skin, soaking up my blood, not wanting it to go to waste. The scent of my own blood makes me crazed with lust. Amidst the internal fire, I am thirsty for it. Dallas' voice is a faint noise. He sounds far, far away. But I know he is right beside me. I lick his lips, tasting my own blood. The taste makes me shutter with ecstasy. And fills me up with dark passions and bloodlust, and rage. I grip Dallas and fall on top of him. I clammer at his neck with my teeth, but I cannot break through the tough skin to get to the blood that I need more of. He laughs softly at my attempts.

He kisses my lips. Like a wild animal, I do not understand the jesture and I try to bite him again. He lifts my head up away from him. The door opens and I turn my head to the light in the dark room. A boot steps through the door, and then so does a face made frightened by my appearance. It's Carl.

"Boy, what the hell did you do!" Carl yells, outraged.

"Kill him," Dallas says, his voice faint in my ear. Kill is the only word I understand. I scream to the top of my longs for a long time. I see blood pouring out of Carls covered up ears. He falls against the door, my screams cutting him like  knives. I jump off the bed and pounce. I miss in my uncoordinated haste and Carl takes off. I chase him around the little banged up house. Planning to devour him. I won't stop, I can't stop until I catch him. My body still burning up on the inside, the painful heat has me running faster than I ever ran before. As if the fire can be escaped that way. But how do I escape something that is on the inside of me. I lift my hand out and wrap it around Carl's neck while we are both in motion. We crash to the ground and I dig my new teeth into him as they are still in the process of forming. As I drink, his blood curdling screams bounce off the walls. Also, as I drink, I can see his thoughts. I can see his whole world. I see my defenseless human father being clocked on the head and dragged into some bushes. I see Carl standing over him with a chainsaw proceeding to rip open his neck with it. He doesn't use his teeth to kill him because he wants it to look like a human did it. I see my father writhing on the green ground in endless pain. Then his death comes too slowly. I am enraged. My emotions heighten and I crack Carl's knee caps with my balled up hands. He screams. I drink more, and more is revealed to me. Seeing Carls thoughts is like walking through a moonless alley of garbage and evil intent. A female figure comes up through the portal of his thoughts. A lanky, tall blonde girl. She is walking out of a penitentury. Electric, wired fences are high off the ground. She is watching Carl as police officers uncuff him and set him free. Her face isn't revealed until Carl walks up to her.

"No need to thank me. Now it is time for you to do a favor for me in return for my great generosity. If you fail, you will die," She says.

Carl nods. He is frozen stiff and scared silly of the woman."But first, there is something I must do," She tells him. She opens her mouth wide and bites him. Then, drags him off into the woods. All I see is her blonde hair hovering over his quivering body. She lifts up her face. Blood dripping down her chin, like chocolate. Her face is full of sadness and her eyes are ripe with death and a changing gold. Rosalie Hale.

I am still ripping Carl apart, ripping off all his limbs even as he is already dead. Charlie is fresh in my thoughts. That's where he will forever live. A hand touches my shoulder. I jump up and hiss at Dallas, holding Carl's head up by his hair. It is detached from his body.

"Why?" I beg.

"You couldn't defeat him any other way. It had to be done," Dallas says. But that is not what I was talking about.

"No," I moan. " My dad. My friend. She was my friend." I stare at Dallas. He doesn't understand me.

povBellaSwan

The deep pain reminds me that it is still alive inside me and still changing me. I sink to my knees and curl up, unable to withstand it any longer. I am screaming. Dallas falls beside me and wraps me up in his cold arms. Our bodies come together, his coldness cooling down my fiery hell.

Chapter 53 Unrest

povJacob Black

I'm sitting behind the wheel of my volkswagen. Megan beside me, angry.

"You should be grateful that I even left him alive," I groan.

"You didn't have to hurt him," She says.

"All I did was twist his arm. And he got away just fine," I say. "Thanks to you.." I mumble  under my breath. I look  over at her, she's staring out the window of the passenger door. The saddest creature I have ever seen.

"He didn't tell us anything," I say as I turn the key in the ignition.

"Because he doesn't know any more than I do," She insists.

"So what now?" I ask. "I just sit and wait for the cops to arrest me again?"

"Something will turn up," She promises.

"I'm not in the mood for false hope," I grumble. I drive onto the main road, heading back to LaPush. The dashboard says it's 5 in the morning. I never been up this early. "Why do you do your hair like that?" I ask. She stares at me as if I just asked a forbidden question. "Sorry. It's just been bugging me ever since I met you."

"I don't like my face," She says, stating the obvious.

"Is that the only reason?" I pry.

She shakes her head and laughs. "My eyes. They scare people."

"They are a little freaky," I note. Megan laughs.

"They are," She agrees.

I turn onto the reservation. My big sturdy wheels withstanding the bumpy road. We reach the house and I park on the lawn. I get  out and Megan gets out. Paul and Sam are standing on the porch. Billy is between them in his wheelchair. Embry, Quil, and Collin are sitting on the bottom steps of the porch.

"What's going on?" I ask, worried and annoyed. "It's five in the morning."

Paul looks especially ticked.

"Pack meeting," Embry says. "Glad you could join us." He glares at Megan, looking her up and down. I can't imagine what he's thinking.

"Since when do we have pack meetings on my front porch?" I ask, looking at Sam.

"Since we couldn't find you all day long," Sam responds.

"I was with Megan," I say.

"All day?" Embry questions.

"Look. We were tracking down a vampire. We found him. We talked to him."

"And?" Quil cuts me off.

"Nothing," I say, exasperatingly.

"You let him walk?" Embry asks, confusion on his face as he reads my body language.

"I had no reason to kill him," I say, my voice low. I am disgusted with myself.

"Because of her," Embry says, nodding in Megan's direction.

"How do you know any of this?" I ask, particularly curious. Embry walks up to me.

"She's a half breed. Of course she would want to protect her vampire buddies," Embry says, walking towards Megan. I push him back and he slinks down into Quil's lap. Quil pushes him off, a bored and tired look on his face.

"He followed you," Sam breaks in.

"What? Why?" I ask, about to swing a fist at Embry.

"I ordered him to," Sam says. I look at Sam.

"Why, Sam!"

"I don't want you going off looking for random vampires alone," Sam says. "I don't want any of you doing that. I had my suspicions and Embry helped us verify them."

"You followed me?" I ask Embry.

"Alpha's orders," Embry shrugs, a smirk plastered on his face.

"There's something else," Sam says.

"Bella's missing," Collin says.

I sigh deeply. So she's missing. She always manages to find trouble, apparently, even while in a coma.

love it make more fast and poor bella !

okay TY Izzy

this. is. awesome!!!!

cant believe bella already has 3 guyz!!!! eeeessh hahahahaha like it no i love it!!!

thanks Wolfgirl !
OMG poor Bella!!! Jake's gonna be upset when he finds out!!! Awesome chap!!!! : )

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service