The Twilight Saga

this starts off in eclipse with jake's point of view, but it's different from real story. this is just my version.

a lot of things change for the residents of LaPush and Bella Swan. desire, confusion, and murder weave new paths for each of their lives. secrets reveal themselves and rupture the skin.  new passions come to light. can imprinting make love easier?... can true love conquer imprinting?

Jacob Black Forever Chapter 1: Sunrise

i woke up this morning to find my legs stretched over the end of my bed. dang. i had grown again. i sat up and yawned, and stretched and flexed my arms. i felt like a freak. my muscles bulged. i looked in the mirror and decided that maybe they weren't so bad. i put some gray sweat pants over my legs and went to the kitchen for breakfast. dad was already there. i opened the fridge and drank the milk right from the carton.

Billy cleared his throat and folded his arms across his chest. "you're not dressed for school, yet?"

"i'm not going," i winked at him. i took another swig of milk from the carton.

"why not son?" he asked. i thought the answer was obvious.

"dad. look at me. i'm a freak of nature. you think kids at school aren't gonna notice these physical changes and make fun of them?"

"you shouldn't care what they think. you are something special. you have been chosen by nature to be the next alpha in our family tree. if i had gotten that chance, i wouldn't be complaining about it like you are," dad said.

"whatever, dad."

i poured him a glass of milk and set it on the table. then i rolled him under it and made him something for breakfast.

"aren't you going to school today?" he asked. it wasn't a question. more like if you don't say yes then don't bother coming home this afternoon.

"maybe," i said. i put a pop tart in the toaster. i enjoyed testing his patience to an extent. but i always know where my limits are with dad. i looked out the window and the sun's ray beamed down like a lazer.

"you are not a freak. you are special," dad said.

"sure," i responded, still staring out the window. the sun never hurt my eyes when i look directly at it. it's like i'm the same species as the star. we could be one. we could take each other's place in nature. i whipped my head. then i felt my hair and realized the long black locks i use to sport were gone. i always seem to forget that. i rubbed the back of my head. my hair now was short and glossy. if i grew it back out, i would be one hairy wolf.

i put the pop tart on a plate and slid it to dad.

"thanks," he said. "now go put on a shirt and go to school."

i walked back to my room and looked around. what a mess, i shook my head. almost every piece of clothing i owned was either ripped or shredded. i siffed through the piles looking for something halfway decent to throw on. i put on a white shirt. then i took off the sweat pants, they didn't go with the shirt. but they did if i wanted to look like a homeless guy. i slipped on some blue jeans and then stuck my feet into some sneakers. i grabbed my backpack and banged my forehead walking out of the doorway. i said bye to dad and this time i ducked my head as i walked through the doorway of the front of the house. it felt like summer to me, but it was October. i got into my truck and drove to school. i was low on gas but i could make it there and back without running out. i decided to get some gas anyway before i returned home.

the school parking lot was scarce of cars. and i felt guilty for being one of the few kids that had a vehicle. i parked and walked up the steps just as the bell rang for first period. i caught Mrs. Nenette blushing at my physique. i couldn't help but smile, but i worried about giving her the wrong impression. like i said, i couldn't help but smile.

"good morning, Mrs. Nenette," i said.

"good morning, Jacob," she said.

i was the tallest kid walking through these halls. girls smirked at me and flirted. guys looked at me and wondered. maybe they wondered how i get so buff. maybe they wanna ask but are too 'macho' to ask. oh well. it's not like there's an answer i can give them. because there is none that i can share. they will just have to wonder. i walked into Mrs. Ono's class before ducking my head. she smiled and said hello. the thick round lenses of her glasses got jammed into her high set cheekbones as she smiled. i said hello and took my seat. i put my back pack on the floor.

Views: 3451

Replies to This Discussion

mkay =)
Wow!!! Jake is really mad!! Awesome chap!!! Update soon!!!!
thanks
okay
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it! Please post moree~!!!!

its gunna be rosalie!!! i just know it is!! :D

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

awesome!!!!!!

Goodness.

I will be looking forward to a good fight between the Cullens and the wolves. Also, I'm still eager to see how the wolves react to Bella being such a crazy newborn.

ty nene
thanks =)
alright

Jacob Black Forever Chapter 54 Alpha

povJacobBlack

"Didn't they move?" Leah asks.

"To Alaska," I say.

"I don't think you should rush into anything without knowing all the facts," Leah says, doubting everything we just talked about.

"Listen. I have enough to go on. They've ruined my life. They have been ruining everything for me since they came. It's time for some payback. I deserve some payback."

"So this is what's got you? You want revenge?"

"No. I want everything to be right, again."

"That's never gonna happen. No matter how many Cullens you kill," Leah smirks.

"You like seeing me miserable," I thought outloud. Leah bucks her eyes.

"How can you say that? Of course I don't," She lashes back.

"You don't care at all. I could go to prison, Leah!"

"And I feel horrible about that! So sorry for all the crazy stuff that happens to you," She says.

"Are you being sarcastic?"

"No," She rolls her eyes. "Damn, Jake. What the hell do you want from me!"

"I want you to help me."

"Why should I?" She asks.

"Why do you always have to get something out of it?"

"I think I deserve something, too."

"What is it you want?" I ask. She is quiet, swaying back and forth. "You don't know?"

"I haven't thought of it, yet."

It dawns on me, she's upset. Still hurting because we broke up. But I know if I bring that up, she'll deny it.

"Come to Alaska with me," I say.

"No way," She refuses. "What about Sam and the others."

"Sam and his pups are gone looking for Bella."

"I'm not going to Alaska with you. Alone, " She says.

"We won't be alone," The vein in my forehead feels like it's finally ready to burst. We hear the door swinging open. Leah stands still and looks uncomfortable. Seth comes from the front of the house. He wipes sleep from his eyes.

"Jacob?" He asks. He looks at Leah. "What are you guys doing? You woke me up."

"Sorry, Seth," I apologize.

"Me, too," Leah says,  but she is looking at me square in the eyes. I could easily recruit Seth to come with me, but there would be a small setback.  He likes the Cullens. And since his favorite one is dead, I don't know if  he will be willing to help me.

"What's going on?" He asks, suspiciously.

"We were just discussing you, actually," I admit. "Leah was just telling me about what you said you saw at the Swan's place. You remember, on that day Charlie was found dead?"

Seth's face turns cold. He backs away, about to retreat into the house.

"Seth, it's alright. You don't have to talk about it." I say.

Leah is glaring at me. She knows what I want from him. I'll be damned if I let her stop me. "I'm gonna go swing by Paul's. You wanna come?" I ask Seth.

"Sure. Why not?" Seth says.

"Seth, you need your sleep. Let's go back inside," Leah coaxes him. She grabs his arm. He pulls away from her.

"No, Leah. Stop treating me like a baby. I'm not even sleepy anymore," He says. "Thanks to you and your boyfriend."

"He's not. Seth, don't ever say that," Leah throws me a hateful look.

"Oh. I wasn't aware you guys broke up," Seth says, holding back laughter.

"I'm going, too." She says.

"I thought.."
"I'm going because Seth is going," She cuts me off. Seth sighs.

"I don't need you to look after me," He whines.

"I don't care. I'm going with you guys," Leah says. I chuckle. This is just what I wanted. We walk over to Paul's house. And he let's us in. Megan is sitting at the kitchen table.

"What are you doing here?" I ask her. She looks up at me, her red eyes staring kind of innocently.

"He let me in," Megan says.

"She just wanted to talk," Paul says.

"What's wrong?" I ask, feeling concerned for her.

"Nothing's wrong, loosely. I was just stressing out," Megan says. "And needing an ear."

Leah sighs, rudely. "Jake wants us to go to Alaska and kill all the Cullens," She blurts out my plans.

"Not yet," I tell her. "I wanted to tell them."

"What do those bloodsuckers have to do with anything?" Paul asks. "And does Sam  know about this?"

"No, he doesn't" Leah says. She is dileberately trying to ruin everything.

"On what grounds is this okay?" Paul asks. He's got his arms folded across his chest. Damn him. He gets more and more like Sam everyday.

"You know what? Who cares? I'm the real Alpha," I say, shocking myself. "From this minute forward, all of you have to listen to me. Not Sam. Me." I point to myself. I look around the room at each shocked face, each gaping mouth.

"I'm outta here. Come on, Seth," Leah says, grabbing Seth and bolting through the door.

"No," Seth says, pulling them back inside. "He's the Alpha. We have to stay. I'd rather listen to Jake than Sam."

"That's because Jake is closer to your age. You'll see. You'll get tired of him, too." Leah says. Leah tries o go back out.

"I command you to stay," I look at her, I feel bad. She stops and slowly turns around to see me. Her steps toward me seem reluctant. I hate this, already. I hate going against her will. I can command them all. Even, Megan.

"We are going to Alaska. And we're going to find and destroy those Cullens," I give the details. Seth looks like he's gonna back out. "What's wrong?" I ask him.

"I don't know," Seth shrugs. "Are you sure about this. I mean, they were always sort of nice to me."

"This isn't about nice vampires. They broke the damn rules!" I shout to the celing.

"Actually," Leah says. "They didn't do anything, but find a way around our rules. If everything you say is true, then they're not the ones we should be going after."

"So. We should let them go around getting others do all the bad things they wanna do but can't do because we'd kill them?" I ask.

"Leah. Jacob does have a point," Paul says. "We need to fix our treaty to where this can't happen again, too."

"There won't be any need for a new treaty," I say. "They'll all be dead so there is no point in doing that."

Jacob Black Forever Chapter 55 New Bella

PovBella Swan

A dark alley. The moon. It's light is bright. The brightest I have ever seen it shine. My throat is always dry, even after I have fed. I don't want to do anything, except kill.

"Ugh," The moans, of another one of our victims, float in the air. Like sweet music to my ears. Instead of their struggles, I hear gratefulness. The cries for mercy don't bother me like they should. The blood is all worth it. We're doing them a favor. We're putting them out of their human pain. We're sending them to a much better place. One where they don't have to suffer in their human souls. They can be free. Dallas looks at me, blood dripping down his cute chin.

"Come on, baby," He says. "She's still got a few pints left in her." A devious half smile comes onto his precious face. I smirk. I cannot be away from him. He softens my pain. He makes my transformation so much easier than it would be if I was alone.

"Oh!" I grip my stomach. My insides are turning. The cold fighting the heat. Dallas looks worried.

"It's okay, baby. It'll be over soon." He promises. I lurch over to him, holding my stomach as if it could fall off of my body. Hunched over, I drop to the ground.  Our bloodbank has green eyes, and soft brown curly hair. She is so pretty. But that's not enough to save her. I open my mouth to show her my teeth. She starts screaming again. I gourge on her flesh. The insatiable blood makes me dizzy for more. After I drain her, I start to bite of bits of her flesh and chew on it, as I try to drink every stain of red that I can get my hands on.

The more blood I drink, the better I feel, the less pain ripples through my body. Maybe I would enjoy this, if the pain didn't make everything so hard. Dallas, carefully, grabs my face and kisses me with great fervor.  I don't feel anything for him right now. I am too far gone to feel any human emotion. All I feel is his blood stained face touching me and I lick his face clean.

"You are so gross," He laughs. "But I don't care. You're mine, now."

As the night around us dissappears, a cloudy blue morning takes its place.

We leave the dead girl in the alley. Dallas takes me to his house and puts  me in his bed. I remembered he killed his parents.

"As much as you need blood, you also need rest," He says. "Now, I don't have a coffin or anything of that sort. But um.." He reaches up and closes the blinds, keeping out the blue sky. "You should be fine in here. See, Bella. When you've become sane enough, we're going to move to Eurpoe. Just you and me. And forget this stupid town forever."

I don't want to be laying in his bed. I want to be outside getting blood. My throat is dry. I heave and point to my throat.

"Christ. Taking care of a newborn is going to be harder than I thought," Dallas says. He looks at the closed door. "I'll be right back faster than you can blink."

And with that he was gone faster than I could blink. He even locked the door. I was up in a flash trying to open it. I leaned my shoulder against it and forced it open.  In another flash, I was outside standing on the sidewalk. A jogger was up very early doing her morning run. I couldn't see her, yet. But I could smell her coming. I could already taste her hot blood in my mouth. I ran to her instead of waiting for her slow human speed to finally reach me. She is sweating profusely, and now because of me, she is bleeding profusely. Now, she is too weak to even scream. But I'm sure her previous behavior had woken up a few people. Lights come on and people look out their windows. I look around and it's  like a vampire's buffet, as people come outside first curious, and then horrified. My victim reaches out her hand to them. I sit back, hovering over her, waiting for them to touch her. Daring them to. They get too close, then they realize the danger and retreat back into their homes. It doesn't matter. I'll just break in. I'll hit up every house on this street until I am satisfied.

I feel Dallas had returned. He runs into the house with a present for me. My curiosity throws me off and I leave the dying jogger laying in the street of this quaint neighborhood.

"Dallas?" I ask in a hoarse voice as I walk through the front door. He is standing in the kitchen, a knife in his hand. He looks upset. A man is laying on the floor, hanging on to Dallas with his wrinkly hands wrapped around Dallas' legs, softly begging for his life.

"Please don't kill me. Please don't kill me," The old man hums.

"I thought I told you not to leave," Dallas says, turning his head around to see me. I don't care if he is mad. I don't care for the words coming out of his mouth. I barely hear them. My thirst is all I hear. My thirst is the only thing I answer to.

"Is that for me?" I ask. My new voice is husky and silky. It sounds like I am hissing rather than talking. I stare down at the old man with wide eyes. He sees me and curls himself up around Dallas' legs. Like he thinks Dallas will save him.

"You have to be discrete," Dallas stresses. "I don't want to, but I will lock you away if I feel like I have to."

"You try it, and I will end you," I say.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service