The Twilight Saga

Jasper come here. I have a secret. Co-written by Amanda and Sarah

In this story vampires can get pregnant!

Chapter 1: Alice's Surprise: Alice POV

"Jasper, I have something to tell you," I said,on the way back form our honeymoon. We were at Isle Esme for a short romantic get away.

"Is it about our trip to Isle Esme?" asked Jasper.

"No Jasper,it isn't," I said. "It is something way more important than that.I am pregnant," I said, hesitantly.

Jasper's mouth hung open in shock. "Okay, are you sure?" he asked.

"Yes Jasper, I'm sure. I took 6 pregnancy tests," I spluttered.

"Alice where are we going to live? We can't live with Esme and Carlisle anymore. There is definitely not enough room," he told me.

"Yes I know. I thought we could build a cottage next to Bella and Edward's house. That way Renesmee will have someone to play with," I said.

"Okay I'll get started on the house right away. That way when are baby is born in........" he paused.

"July 4th," I said.

"Alice, that's in 2 weeks!" he exclaimed.

"I know Jasper but our baby grows fast. It isn't human you know," I said.

So Jasper got started on the cottage as soon as we got back from Isle Esme. It only took him 30 minutes.

"Alice come here," said Jasper. "I have a surprise."

"Oh great, I love surprises," I said,in a truly excited voice.

Jasper took my hand and led me to the house he just built.

"Wow," I said, in awe.

I walked inside the house. Inside there were 3 all purpose rooms, 2 kitchens, a room for our new baby girl which we hoped to name AJ, and a room for Jasper and I.

I first walked into the kitchen. It was beautiful. There were wood cabinets in rows, along the wall. A beautiful metal fridge covered a portion of the wall in the eastern area. It also has a carefully carved, wood counter and an antique wood stove. Along the northern wall was a microwave, a dishwasher,and a sink.

"Where did you get all this?" I asked Jasper.

"I got the wood from the forest and the metal, Carlisle gave me," he explained.

Next I walked into little AJ's room. There was a beautiful pink crib and a hand carved chest to put clothes in. It also had a small closet. Next to the closet was a changing table, although I doubted we would need it, and Jasper said he bought clothes for the baby.

I ran to the closet and looked inside. Jasper was wonderful. Inside was an assortment of cute little pants, shirts, undies, and P.J.'s. It was everything a baby could possibly need.

In our room I found a bed,though we didn't sleep, a chest filled with all the latest fashions, and a bathroom that connected to little AJ's room. In the bathroom was a bathtub and a sink. No toilet. We didn't need it.

"Oh Jasper,thank you," I said. "This was so sweet of you."

"Want to repay me by breaking in the bed?" asked Jasper,slyly.

The next thing I knew, Jasper was on top of me kissing me.

Then I remembered something.

"Oh, Jasper,I forgot to plan a baby shower," I said.

I jumped up off the bed.

"Can you tell Edward,Emmett,and Carlisle about the baby?"I asked. "I'll tell Bella, Esme, Renesmee, and Rose."

Before he responded I said, "Thanks Jasper," and left.

I thought I heard him say, "don't you think things are going a bit too fast?" but I really don't know.

Chapter 2: Decisions

"Bella, Esme, Rose come quick," I yelled.

"What is it?" Bella and Esme asked together.

Bella and Esme showed up. Rose reluctantly followed.

"I have something very important to tell you. I am pregnant," I said, quickly.

"Wow," said Bella and Esme in unison.

"How?" asked Rose.

"Well, when a boy and a girl make love-----," I started but Rose cut back in.

"I meant when and where," said Rose, annoyed.

"Oh, sorry, on Isle Esme, silly. I don't really know when," I said, sheepishly.

"We should rename it pregnant island," remarked Esme.

Bella and I started laughing but Rose made no comment. I think she was mad about not having a baby herself.

"I need to plan a baby shower," I said, through laughs.

"I'll help you," said Bella.

"Great," I replied.

"Oh, wait, Bella, Esme I wanted to ask you two something," I said. "Before I turned into a vampire I asked the orphanage if they could find a child for me. Then after about 100 years, they got back to me. Of course they think I am Mary Alice Brandon's great granddaughter. So they called me and told me a child was available and that tomorrow a meeting was taking place. Should I still get the child? I mean I don't want to put him or her in danger but I would really love 2 children,including AJ."

"If you can find the perfect child for you then yes," Bella said.

"Okay Bella, Esme? Would you like to come with me to the meeting tomorrow?" I asked.

They both said Yes.

"So I told the agency I would adopt before asking you guys and I can't let them down so I am glad you two think it is a good idea. Bella did it hurt to have Renesmee?" I asked.

"Well, kind of but not really," she replied. "Speaking of Renesmee, where is she? I want to tell her she is getting new cousins, one adopted and one not."

Bella went to get Renesmee and we told her everything. She even wanted to go to the meeting with us tomorrow.

I couldn't wait!

Views: 153

Replies to This Discussion

i need more!
i luv it, please keep writing
PLEASE WRITE MORE IT WAS GOOD
LUV IT
But there is a few flaws first, vampires can't go to the bathroom, second, the baby needs warmth and nutration( they can't always have blood) and a couple other thing about the vampire guys
i love it,i wanna know the girl`s name!!
more.XD
keep me updated please i love it
i love it update me

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service