The Twilight Saga

**Store is currently closed. No new orders will be accepted. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Cold Gray Light by Chris

Bella's New Identity by Stay

Unwanted Love by Shauna

Screw Bella by Bella Everdeen

You've Stolen My Heart by TwilightRox112

Selfish by Jesse Desplat

Current Orders:

Screw Bella - Bella Everdeen........................................... 100% Complete

Bella's New Identity - Stay............................................ 100% complete

You've Stolen My Heart - Twilightrox112................................ 100% Complete

78151920 - Valerie Trent............................ .................. 100% Complete

Cold Gray Light - Chris................................................ 100% Complete

Unwanted Love - Shauna................................................. 100% Complete

Love Will Save Us - S.A. Kuba & S.S. Stewart........................... 100% Complete

Torn - Stay............................................................. 7% Complete

Hope in La Push: Love and Betrayal - Rachel.............................

Elena Gilbert: My Revenge - With You....................................

Cursed - Stay...........................................................

One and Only - Santana..................................................

Count On You - Gotta Be You (Group).....................................

Software Used:(Macbook OSX)

Final Cut Pro 7

Motion 5

Clip Converter (http://www.clipconverter.cc/desktop/ Free for Windows and OSX)

Thanks for visiting! Come again!

Views: 1334

Replies to This Discussion

Screw Bella - Bella Everdeen

I'm pretty sure you're not on the saga anymore, but I made the trailer in case you come back ;)

looks interesting I was trying to think of a crossover story between Seth Clearwater and Tinkerbell but can't think of a good plot.

Maybe he could imprint on Tinkerbell, or the magic that turns them into wolves has something to do with Tinkerbell's magic...? I'm out of stuff to edit, so if you decide you want a trailer, I'll be more than happy to make you one :)

It is a imprint story and Tink becomes a human with her pixie dust whenever she wants. But I can't think what to include like the Volturi found out of her existence and are after her so the cullens and wolves are preparing to protect her. The Tink i'm using is the cgi Tinkerbell from the Disney films.

Oh okay, I see now. It sounds like a good plot to me. That would be cool if they caught her and used her for the pixie dust or something... If you think of anything, I'm all ears. :)

Name of FF: Bella's New Identity

Author: Stay

Twilight related/Non Twilight related: Twilight Related

Detailed summary of story: Bella was going to The Volturi to save Edward but she got attacked by Victoria in the sqaure and got turned. A new member of the Volturi Benjamin, who is from Egypt and rather mysterious as no one talks to him, finds Bella and he takes her to the Volturi. The Volturi keep Bella with them. Edward is shocked to see Bella as she is but she can;t remember who she is as she is a new born and lost her memory with the change. Edward willingly dies, As time passes Bella and Ben talk and she falls for him. What will happen?

Clips you want: (optional) Clips of Ben Barnes, Bella as a New Born Vampire. Manip of Ben and Bella kissing, volturi scenes. Death of Eward. The last clip to Ben and Bella :)

Music: (optional) Red-Take it All Away http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAHCsyOb3Rc

Theme: (dark, happy, mysterious, etc) Romance, Anger, Sadness

Anything else?: Can be it around 2 to 3 minutes long :) thanks

Oh and for the music for the trailer please use it from the thrid minute on wards please :) it's the best part of the song and I would like it in the trailer

Can do! I'm working on it right now, If I have any questions, I'll let you know :)

thanks :) and oh for the kiss: If you can't do a kiss so it looks like its Ben/Bella you can use a kiss from Dorian Gray of Dorian and Emily. Emily has brown hair by the way in the film. Just if you get stuck lol :)

Umm, wow Actually I had already downloaded tons of scenes from Dorian Gray for that, how funny, lol. :) Anyway, I've got the first minute done, but I'm having a hard time finding clips of Bella as a vampire, so if you know of any, it would be really helpful. Thanks ;)

oh lol awesome, there are more films with Ben in: Like Prince Caspian, Voyage of Dawn Treader, Stardust, Easy Virtue, Killing Bono lol but Dorian Gray rocks. Oh and use Bella as a Vampire from the breaking dawn trailers if you can get them :) I think you might wanna use a scene of Ben from Prince Caspian as well as he's a Prince from Egypt in the story

Okay, I'll use those movies, and make sure to put in prince scenes. If you think of anything else you want, let me know ;)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service