The Twilight Saga

**Store is currently closed. No new orders will be accepted. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Cold Gray Light by Chris

Bella's New Identity by Stay

Unwanted Love by Shauna

Screw Bella by Bella Everdeen

You've Stolen My Heart by TwilightRox112

Selfish by Jesse Desplat

Current Orders:

Screw Bella - Bella Everdeen........................................... 100% Complete

Bella's New Identity - Stay............................................ 100% complete

You've Stolen My Heart - Twilightrox112................................ 100% Complete

78151920 - Valerie Trent............................ .................. 100% Complete

Cold Gray Light - Chris................................................ 100% Complete

Unwanted Love - Shauna................................................. 100% Complete

Love Will Save Us - S.A. Kuba & S.S. Stewart........................... 100% Complete

Torn - Stay............................................................. 7% Complete

Hope in La Push: Love and Betrayal - Rachel.............................

Elena Gilbert: My Revenge - With You....................................

Cursed - Stay...........................................................

One and Only - Santana..................................................

Count On You - Gotta Be You (Group).....................................

Software Used:(Macbook OSX)

Final Cut Pro 7

Motion 5

Clip Converter (http://www.clipconverter.cc/desktop/ Free for Windows and OSX)

Thanks for visiting! Come again!

Views: 1328

Replies to This Discussion

I am happily adding you to the list now. It will be a while before I get to this one, but once I've started editing Torn I'll message you. If you decide you want any changes on either trailer, let me know. ;)

Thanks for that :) I dont want any changes on Torn, I been busy with things I have not updated that one for a while, lol, but thank you for adding this one :) I look forward to both trailers.

I look forward to creating them. :)

I am deeply sorry about that, I'm adding you right now. I wasn't paying any attention when I reopened the store, I'll place you before 'Cursed' since your order was placed before that one, and again, I am really sorry about that. I didn't mean to leave your order out. I'll send you a message once I have finished earlier orders and begun your trailer. Thanks.

I'm excited to make your trailer. Adding you to the list now! ;) I'll find and tell you once I've begun.

I'm sorry Gotta Be You, but I'm only creating Twilight trailers for incoming customers. Any new orders after October 12 can only be Twilight trailers. It is in both the title of this topic and the summary below the order form. I apologize for the inconvenience. If you would like a Twilight trailer, I would be more than happy to do it :)

-Jesse

Sorry for the inconvenience.

I'm happily adding you now. Sorry I couldn't add in your last order. I'l tell you when I have start this trailer, though it may e a while with all of the other orders :)

Hi Jesse,

Will you do a story that is not Twilight related?

Hi Amelia,

I'm sorry, I don't. I stopped taking non-twilight related orders on October 12th. When I reopen my store however, I would be happy to create a Twilight trailer for you, if you would like one. :) Sorry for the inconvenience.

That's okay. I posted my 1st story but it's not Twilight related. I'll make due. Thanks for answering me back. It doesn't look like many people here like original stories. I'm wondering if I should take it down.

Do you know of any sites that would be more accepting of originals? I should probably go there.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service