The Twilight Saga

Summary:

Scarlet is a young girl of 8 and she is a Witch but sadly she has no one, one day when she is walking in the woods she gets attacked and turned into part Vampire, she still has her Witch side in her so she grows fast but stops ageing at a certain age. Aro finds her and takes her in and to the Volturi, he thinks of her as his daughter. Ben the new member of the Volturi, he does not fit in and no one talks to him, he has good in him and Aro makes him Scarlet's guard. When Scarlet grows up she and Ben fall in love. What will happen?

Content:

Chapter 1~New Members

Sneak Peak of Chapter 2~Fight

Chapter 2~Fight

Chapter 3~A What?

Chapter 4~ Visitors and The Ball Part 1

Chapter 4~Visitors and The Ball Part 2

Chapter 4~Visitors and The Ball Part 3

This banner was made by Megan, she done a great job :)

Banner made by Claire J. Darling, This Banner is so pretty and captures the two couples well :) Wonderfully done

Banner made by AfterAllThisTime Aka Crimson. She done such a wonderfull job :)

Tags: JustADream

Views: 679

Replies to This Discussion

Note~Read Readers,

I would like to make an annoucetment, over the next chapters I will put a pole at the end of each one so you the writers can decided what happens next in the story, as I got a few ideas and I would like your help in picking one to make the story more intresting and take it in a different direction :)

Thank you for reading,

I'm With You

xx

Here are a few songs that go well with Ben/Scarlet and Bella/Peter and how their releanship develops further on it the story :)

The Last song is lastly to do with Bella and Peter, when I heard it I fell in love with the song and their entire story flashed in my head :) so yeah expect there will be some drama

Chapter 4-Visitors and The Ball Part 2

Peter's Pov:

I looked around the ancient throne room, it was rather large and yet so open which made it rather beautiful, I soon caught a smell of a human girl, My eyes fell on hers, my breath got caught in my throat at her stunning beauty, she was the most beautiful girl I ever layed my eyes on, she was the most wonderful creature to ever walk into my life, her curly hair bounced up and down with her soft stride, her long brown hair matched her pale complection perfectly. Even though she was a Human, she was so delicate it made me even more breathless. I smiled at her warmly as she walked down the steps, I could tell how careful she was being with each and single step she took.I walked over to her and gently took her hand in mine kissing it "I am Peter" I said in a soft voice, my strong British accent showing "Peter Johnson" as my lips touched her hand I saw her cheeks turn rosey pink.

She smiled at me softly as I still had her hand in mine looking into her wonderful eyes "I am Bella" she said softly, of course she was an America, unlike me. But so tender and beautiful, I wanted to reach out and stroke her cheek softly but I fought the urge "Its lovely to meet you Peter" she continued, the way she said my name, it was said with so much emotion I almost felt her happiness, the way she said it, it made made my sound rather cool with her cute accent.

"It's lovely to meet you too Bella" I said and softly let her hand go and looked at her as I heard a romantic song playing "May I have this dance?" I asked as I bowed to her softly

"You may" she said a bit shyly with a small warm smile as she curtsied softly and took my hand in hers, I led her to the dance floor and held her hand while my other one slipped around her fragile, delicate human waist, my hand on her waist felt slightly colder but warm at the same time too. Being with her made me miss being a human, miss normal human touch. "So what brings you Here?" I asked her softly as I looked deep into her eyes waiting for an answer, she seemed to stiffen a bit in my arms after I asked that and her eyes feel down to the ground with a soft sigh.

"I....well its a long and rather uncomfortable story as to why I am here, I work for the Volturi, as off today" she said after a while, her voice a sad, soft whisper.

Without even thinking my hand reached out and touched her cheek softly "I am sorry, you don't have to tell me if you don't want to" I said and pressed my lips to her forehead softly, in a comforting way to let her know I am there for her.

Bella buried her face in the nape of my neck for a while, her soft breath tingled on my skin, I wrapped both of my arms round her in a soft hug, and held her to me while she kept stayed in my arms like that for a few moments. "Thank you" she whispered to me softly before pulling back and kissing my cheek softly. I felt a little colour come into my cheeks as she made me blush, no one ever made me blush, but she was something new, different. With her, I felt alive and like I belonged somewhere in this crazy, big world. No one ever made me feel like this for sure.

"You're welcome" I said and smiled at her softly and then looked at her "If you want to talk about it, you can" I told her and stroked her cheek softly with the back of my hand and brushed a piece of her hair behind her ear as it fell over her eyes covering them slightly.

Bella smiled and blushed softly and nodded and took a deep breath "Well, I used to be with Edward Cullen, he was a Vampire and he left me after a accident on my 18th Birthday party, where I got a paper cut and his brother Jasper attacked me, well or tried to as he's not used to being around Human blood much like the rest of the Family, so he left." She said and sat down on the steps and continued "So I was in a bad shape, my friend Jake took my cliff diving and Alice, who is Edward's sister saw me but didn't see Jake, as he's a Wolf and their enemies, so she thought I drowned and Rosalie another sister told Edward I was dead, so he came here to get Killed as he didn't want to be without me, but I came to save him and he got in trouble with the Volturi and they ended up killing him anyway, and now I have to work here" she said and looked down at her hands.

I listened to her intently, my eyes never leaving hers until she broke our eye connection and looked down at the ground, her eyes full of sorrow, I didn't need to look at her to know her sorrowful she was feeling at the moment. I wrapped my arm round her shoulder and kissed her hair softly and rubbed her arm "I am deeply sorry for your loss" I said, I meant it. I hated to see her upset like this, I knew we just met but I felt like I knew her for ages,like we met before, in another life or something. Like we belonged together, I felt a connection towards her and it was deep and pure. I held her in my arms softly not hurting her.

Bella buried her face in my arm as she let some tears slid down her cheeks "Its okay, you didn't know" she whispered, her voice so soft, it could barely be heard if she was talking to a normal human like her self.

I sighed and held her in my arms "Still" I said, in a soft voice and set her on my lap and rocked her lightly while I hummed in her ear softly, trying to comfort her. I buried my face in her hair, it smelled of roses and lavender, I closed my eyes and inhaled her scent, it was so tantalising, so intoxicating.

Bella smiled softly and she stayed in my arms "Thank you, for listening Peter" she said softly and smiled at me, looking deeply into my eyes, it made me want to kiss her, I had the urge to but I didn't want to scare her off or anything, it made me wonder if she felt the same connection as I felt towards her.

"You're welcome Bella" I said and leaned my forehead against hers and smiled at her, my smile a bright warm one, I was beaming at her.

Bella smiled back at me and kept her forehead rested on mine, it felt so natural and so right. I smiled as she hugged me and rested her chin on my shoulder softly. I held her close and smiled, happy to be in the moment.....until.

"Bella?" A deep voice said, I looked up to see a tall, dark muscular guy in the door looking at me and Bella, once he took me in properly, he let out a growl and glared at me like I done something wrong, but to him maybe I did, because here I was holding Bella in my arms, I gathered he knew her or something and now he had the wrong idea, well not wrong entirely but just an idea in his head that something was going on between me and Bella.

"Jacob, what are you doing here?" Bella asked as she got up and walked over to him, yeah they knew each other alright. I told my self in my head not out loud, his arms wrapped around her in a tight hug and I felt strange.....what is it that I am feeling? Was I feeling Jealous? It was like someone ripped my heart out and tied it around my throat trying to strangle me and suck the life out of me.

A/N~So this was the second part to Chapter 4. But what will happen next now that Jake is here? Here is where you my lovely readers come in. I want you to say which option you want me to take as to what will happen in the next part of chapter 4. So here's the Poll:

A: Jake Imprints on Bella, but Peter is 1/4 Werewolf and 3/4 Vampire so he Imprints on Bella as well.

B: Jacob gets really jealous and wants Bella for him self, he argues with Peter when he sees Bella and him kiss a bit, Jane gets in the way and Bella gets hurt.

C: Bella gets hurt and has to get turned into a Vampire.

Please Vote once you read the chapter and the options :) Happy reading and voting :)

choice C dearie

thank you :)

welcome wonderful chapter as always.

aww thanks, the last part to chapter 4 will come tomorow hopefully :)

no problem oh! I'm writing a story it has Narnia in it as well as another book i like heres the link...

http://thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/supermassi...

thanks Rue :)

Choice A

Thanks :) well I don't know lol which one will win as C gets two votes so far and A got 1

Love it, keep me posted!!!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service