The Twilight Saga

Summary:

Scarlet is a young girl of 8 and she is a Witch but sadly she has no one, one day when she is walking in the woods she gets attacked and turned into part Vampire, she still has her Witch side in her so she grows fast but stops ageing at a certain age. Aro finds her and takes her in and to the Volturi, he thinks of her as his daughter. Ben the new member of the Volturi, he does not fit in and no one talks to him, he has good in him and Aro makes him Scarlet's guard. When Scarlet grows up she and Ben fall in love. What will happen?

Content:

Chapter 1~New Members

Sneak Peak of Chapter 2~Fight

Chapter 2~Fight

Chapter 3~A What?

Chapter 4~ Visitors and The Ball Part 1

Chapter 4~Visitors and The Ball Part 2

Chapter 4~Visitors and The Ball Part 3

This banner was made by Megan, she done a great job :)

Banner made by Claire J. Darling, This Banner is so pretty and captures the two couples well :) Wonderfully done

Banner made by AfterAllThisTime Aka Crimson. She done such a wonderfull job :)

Tags: JustADream

Views: 664

Replies to This Discussion

wwooww ,,,,

Sneak Peak of Chapter 2-Fight

Ben's Pov:

Master snarled out loud as Demetri and Felix dragged in another Vampire, he had golden eyes and he looked rather pale with horror, like he knew something bad was comming for him, even I could sense it, the foul smell of defent was in the air. A girl, human girl screamed "No, leave him alone" Her voice was filled with pure terror and horror of what was happening in front of her eyes.

Scarlet clinged to my hand tightly as she could,I could sense she was scared, and could her hear her fast heartbeat it made me calm just to know she was still breathing at this moment, even seeing this. She must be brave, my brave little tough fighter. I thought to my self.

The golden eyes vampire raised his eyebrow at me "She must be brave? Your little tough fighter?" He said quoting my exact thoughts.

Jane laughed and smirked "I hope you don't mean the silly little kid" She said and she focused her eyes on Scarlet again and smirked evily "Pain" 

Scarlet's hand slipped from mine as she fell to the floor screaming and crying in Pain "Ben, Make it stop please" she screamed out for me. For help. I wanted to help her but It was like I was paralysed and I could not make my body move an inch

A/N~This time I decided to post a little teaser of what's to come in the next chapter. Who is the golden eyed vampire that can read minds? Who is the Human girl? And will Ben be able to stop Jane from hurting Scarlet? Find out in chapter 2 the Fight which will be posted soon

have started many stories finished a few i like this one so far but would like to have more of one thing completed i chapter this is why most give up you asked

and we guys can relate to the teasers who steal us with hello killus with good bye like lilly a friend of ours disapeared no one knows where or why hope the story doesnt go the way of something people want to forget  we like happy

Much better! I like it. :) Much more better than the last. Great job!

thanks, working on the detials, this is just a teaser so more of this chapter will come when its done :)

Oohh!! Bella and Edward!!

Mhh maybe 

love itttttttttttttttt............write more soon plzzzzzzzzzzz

waiting!

thanks and I will do :)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service