The Twilight Saga

Chapter one : WHO AM I TO SAY ? - HOPE (SONG)

THE RAIN BEAT DOWN the window pain as I sat in complete silence. The thundering and flashes of lightening lit up the sky with a fierce glare. Letting little flickers of light peep in the dark room.

I was staring blankly at the purple bruise on my arm . I remember. the rain beat faster. I remember. her breath caught. I remember how this all started. her heart rate accelerated.

lets go back there ,shall we?

~1995~

THE LITTLE HOUSE ON PRINCE EDWARD ROAD WAS QUIET, for a while nothing but the heartbeats of the tiny family was the only sound that occupied the air.

E * S * M * E * pov

Everything was quiet. The sound of my own breath was all I heard . But , then it woke up. It tossed and turned. Even with my practically death hearing I could hear her through the shallow walls. Then , she laid down again. Charles got up without giving me a second glance.

And stepped out of the room . My heart sped up from my anxiety levels I new what was sure to come. I new the date. But , my mind couldn’t help but wonder. is he punishing me ? Is he getting rid of it ? Does he know secretly of my wants for her demise?

My thoughts were cut short by the sound of a little girl laughing . my little girl. I though with much distaste.

B * E * L * L * A pov

Daddy picked me up and twirled me around I laughed soo hard I thought I was going to start crying ! “HAPPY BIRTHDAY!” he screamed in to my ear as I dissolved into giggles.

Then he said that I have to stay here with mommy today so he could go get my present. I said okay.

~L ATER THAT DAY~

I WAS JUST FINISHED PICKING ROSES FROM THE GARDEN they would look lovely , and then mommy would love me too right?

I shook my head . I guess I ‘ll find out.

E * S * M * E * pov

I walked in to the kitchen and sat down in the nearest chair. I put my head in my had as slow quiet tears trailed down my cheek smooth like a pen over paper.

Why couldn’t I just have a boy? Why couldn’t I just have a little Edward or Jacob (oh my Carlisle ! I just had to put that in there!) or a little cocky jace or will ( Cassandra clare plz forgive me I coulmyself! He he ;)) dn’t help

No I get a tom girl . I prayed and prayed for a little boy but what do I get ? A tom girl.

Every problem in my life would have been solved I f I would have had a little boy. But I get the little creature that even has my horrible monster of a husband under he spell.

Sure she pretty , but nothing compared to how my Edward would have looked (gorgeous!) sure she nice but not as kind as my Edward would have been!

It . Is . All . Of . Her. Fault.

And the dreams of suffocating her stuffing her like a dog. And many others were sinful. But I am proud of them .

It is all her -

I screamed at what I saw . She was all muddy drinking a juice box and holding flowers . From . My . Garden. And sitting on my white couch. Oh no she is not getting away with this one!

I grabbed her hand and yanked her off the couch. She fell hard on the floor . She looked up at me shocked. She quickly scrambled to her feet a heart breaking expression on her little , heart shaped ,porcelain face .

I hit her in the gut when everything seemed to go in slow motion. I then slapped her across the face. Hard. She had a large hand shaped bruise on her face and her eyes welled with tears. Then I looked up into the very large, angry , shocked eyes of Charles.

I was floating. I didn’t care . That felt great . I finally released the pain inside.

Can someone release me ?

B * E * L * L * A pov

DADDY TOOK ME AND GAVE ME A BATH .
But it just hurt soo much . Why couldn’t she just love me?

I thought daddy would come and give me my birthday surprise but he didn’t . when I stepped out of the room I was pierced with a gut wrenched sob . It belonged to

Daddy. “ why…. (sob) .. Can’t you …. (sob) .. Just love her!” he screamed then her was a breaking sound.

“ I hate her.” she whispered .

Silent tears ran down my cheeks. I ran to the kitchen till I saw a brown bag . Since I was short I knocked it over they were three cupcakes a , crown , and a lighter with candles to match.

I took the crown , the match , a cupcake, and a candle I ran back to my room put the candle in the cupcake put the crown on and lit the candle before putting the match up.

I took a deep breath an blew out the candles I wish she would love me.

Happy birthday to me.

Views: 24

Replies to This Discussion

reviews!
Woah... So esmes bellas mom?? and well... This is a bit confusing but great.. Keep going...
i no all will be explained thanku!
plz update and keep me updated!!!!!!!!
thank u

ohhhhhh MYY mg! this is great please keep going and update me it is really interesting! please keep going and writte soon!

XxgansitoxX

love it write more
its so intense! continue!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service