The Twilight Saga

Preface:

This summer Bella, Edward, Alice, Jasper, Rosalie, Emmet will be working at an amusment park as lifeguards. They all come together to make the best out of their last summer together. Emmet Alice and Bella are siblings as Edward and jasper are brother and rosalie only child. Emmet and rosalie are a year older making them 19 and jasper edward bella and alice are 18.

Chapter 1

I woke up startled by Alice's screaming. She grabbed my arm pulling me out of bed down the stairs into the kitchen.

"You won't believe what just got here!" She said with excitment holding two letters from Yale. I was about to snatch my card when she pulled it away.

"Not yet Edward, Jasper and Rosalie are almost here." As I heard his name I quickly turned to go back up stairs. Surprising she didn't follow me up. I jumped in the shower hearing the door open downstairs knowing they were here. I dried myself and went back into my room looking around for something to wear in my closet. I heard the door open and close.

"I'll be one sec Alice." I turned around seeing Edward laying on my bed. I rolled my eyes continuing to look in my closet.Edward and I had quite the history we dated in tenth grade broke up went out again. And now were friends with benefits. I changed into my shorts and shirt and combed my hair before feeling his arms wrap around me.

``Edward not now.`` He kissed my neck and turned me around to face him. Looking into his green eyes was amazing you could lose yourself in them. I pushed him away as someone knocked on the door.

"Your guys done in there." I made my way to the door and opened it seeing Emmet. He wrapped me in his arms.

"How you been?" I said looking up at him.

"Great andd how have you two been?" I looked at Edward as he gave Emmet a grin.

"If you know Bella you know how its been." Emmet laughed as he turned and started down the stairs. I followed as Edward reached for my hand holding it. I pulled it away smacking him in the chest. We went into the kitchen seeing 6 plates of food on the table. I sat down beside Alice as Edward sat down beside me smiling.

"Before we start eating I want to open our letters." Edward took his out of his jeans and Alice handed me mines. I looked at Edward I grabbed his hand holding it tightly. No one spoke as we each opened our letters slowly.

"I got accepted!" Alice and I yelled at the same time. I hugged her and turned to Edward.

"so?" He smiled and kissed me on the lips lightly.

"Edward not at the table." I heard his voice loud and clear. I got up waving the letter from Yale in his face.

"I'm so happy honey are you going to call your mother."

"I already did." Alice voice called from behind me.

Views: 160

Replies to This Discussion

wow! keep writing

love it...post more soon plzzzz (:

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service