The Twilight Saga

Okay this is set just after Bella comes back from getting Edward in New Moon. Jacob and Bella aren't talking, but a new girl is coming to La Push. Bella knows about imprinting from the Quileute stories, but also knows that Jacob has not imprinted...yet.

Jacob's POV

Chapter 1

Why would she do this to me? Why would she go and save that leech? I thought we were finally getting somewhere. I guess I was wrong. It was killing me that Bella just crawled back to the blood-sucking parasite who left her, who made her dead inside. I sighed to myself as I pressed my head into my pillow as I lay on my bed. I let my memories overwhelm me as I layed there, moping. I was still moping when all of the sudden I heard a howl peirce through the silence that had enveloped me for the last hour. I groaned as I pulled myself out of my bed and jumped out the window, running out into the forest and phasing in the process.

What do you want, Sam? I asked Sam as I joined my pack in a small clearing in the forest.

We have a slight problem. Sam started, adressing all ten of us. A Cherokee family is moving onto the rez. The entire pack groaned. Quileutes and Cherokees hated each other. The Cherokees are a bunch of spoiled, snobby brats and they think that we're a bunch of low-life, stupid hicks. Well, at least the wolves think they are, the rest of the teens on the reservation don't really care. I hated that those brats were moving onto my territory. It made me so angry and I was growling out profanities as Sam attempted to calm the pack down. I already had to deal with the whole Bella situation and the red haired vamp situation. I don't need this on top of all that. I growled in frustration.

Everyone calm down. Sam ordered in his Alpha tenor. The elders don't see them being a problem. We'll all just have to ignore them. Sam attempted to calm down the pack, and we all became a little less rowdy under his order, but we were all still pissed.

Well that's all I wanted to talk to you about. You can leave, or start patrol if you're scheduled for right now. Sam dismissed us all and I ran back to the line of trees just outside of my house. I phased back to my human form and walked into my home, ignoring my father as he greeted me, and walking into my room where I stayed for the rest of the day. Moping. My natural state since Bella left me.

Chapter 1

Allie's POV

I know my dad loves me, but why do we have to move all the way across the country. I thought to myself as I walked down my street, smiling sadly at the little kids, who I had watched grow up, playing games, completely oblivious to reality. I would miss the Cherokee reservation. It's my home. It's where I grew up. All my friends are here. I giggled to myself as I rememberred my best friend. Tyler.

"Allie!!!!" I heard someone holler from behind me. I recognised the voice immediately. Speak of the devil and he shall appear.

"Hey Ty." I giggled in my slight southern twang.

"Hey." He said as he ran up next to me. He was smiling from ear to ear. "I have something I need to tell you." Tyler immediately turned serious.

"Okay. Shoot." I gestured for him to continue.

"Allie, I've known you for a really long time, and...." Tyler paused. I was suddenly afraid of what he was going to say next. "I'm in love with you." He then grabbed me and pulled me into a passionate, almost violent kiss. When I had finally gotten over the shock and realized what was going on, I pushed him away. Tyler looked at me hurt and confused. I didn't meet his eyes and looked down at my feet.

"I don't like you like that, Tyler. You're my best friend." I whispered, quietly.

"That's not true, Allie! You love me!" He yelled, furiously.

"I'm sorry." I whispered as I shook my head. I heard him laugh bitterly.

"Well, who do you love then? If you don't love me?!?" He asked, still furious, and yanking my head up roughly. He was starting to scare me. Tyler has never acted like this around me before.

"I don't love anyone...yet." This seemed to anger Tyler even more. The expression on his face was terrifying.

"WHAT?!?!?! ARE YOU PLANNING ON FALLING IN LOVE WITH ONE OF THOSE QUILEUTE HICKS IN WASHINGTON?!?!?!?" He screamed at me, shaking me by my shoulders. I hated it when the guys on the rez referred to the Quileute people as hicks. It wasn't nice, and we don't know them, so we can't make judgements.

I felt a few tears escape from fear that Tyler was going to hurt me as he continued to shake my shoulders. I was about to scream when I saw my two older brothers, Brent and Austin, emerging from the woods behind Tyler, and they looked angry.

This was not going to be pretty.

My family is really unique, both my mother and I are Belles, which are "mythical" women in Cherokee history. The daughters of the werebears. My mom and I are the only ones left now. Her father had been a werebear, and my father was a werebear, so I was technically a Belle. Belles are supposed to be the most beautiful women you ever encounter, but I don't see it in myself. My mother, however, definitely fits the bill. We are also supposed to be completely harmless creatures, though we do have above average skills, even though I am still one of the most clumsy people in the world.

My brothers and I look a lot alike, same Capacinno brown color hair, but they both have my father's hazel eyes while I have my mother's pretty brown eyes. My brothers are huge, Brent goes to UGA on a football scholarship, and Austin plays highschool football. He's a shoe in to get a football scholarship, but the reason there so huge is not because of football. You see the Cherokee people are said to have decended from huge black bears, and my brothers started to phase into humongus black bears, they're closer in size to an elephant than to a bear, when they were sixteen. Brent was the first to phase and he is now 20 and then Austin phased he's now 17. Both of them were trembling and barring their teeth as they walked towards Tyler.

"Yo Tyler." Brent called as he came towards Tyler and I. Brent was my more volatile brother. "What the hell are you doing?" Tyler pushed me away roughly and I stumbled backwards.

"Nothing." He murmurred, vehemently.

"Really? It didn't look like nothing." Brent fumed.

"What do you know?" Tyler asked getting into Brent's face. Brent began to shake even more violently.

"Allie, go inside!" Austin ordered. I just stood in place, watching as Brent fumed and Tyler stood his groud, glaring at Brent, unsure of whether to follow his orders or stay out here and make sure the Brent didn't kill Tyler. "ALEXANDRA KATHRYN BLAKE! GET INSIDE NOW!" Austin yelled at me. I snapped out of my trance and quickly ran up the street and into my house. I ignored my parents questions as I ran up the stairs and into my room slamming the door behind me. I pushed my back up against the door and slid to the floor, sobbing uncontrollably.

That was one of my last memories of living on the Cherokee reservation. Sure, after I had calmed down, I went to my best girl friend, Teagan's, house and we had a sleep over with my two other best girl friends, Cassie and Lauren. I had a blast, but Tyler's hurt face and even more hurtful words were still creeping back into my mind.

Two Days Later....

"Allie? Al?" My mom asked as she knocked at the door of my new room. It was light blue with one chocolate brown wall. My bed spread was white with a intricate pattern in choclate brown. It had throw pillows that were light blue, chocolate brown, and white. My room was lovely, and the second biggest, next to my parents room,and I am sure glad I liked it because I was not coming out. I hated it here.

"Al?" My mom knocked again.I sighed into my pillow.

"Enter." I allowed, exasperated. My mom came in and sat down beside me on my bed.

My mom is beautiful. She has lovely capacinno brown hair, that's loosely curled to her shoulders, and almond shaped, deep brown eyes. Her skin is a flawless, golden tan, signature for the Cherokees. She's beautiful. I don't know how everyone says I look just like her. I feel so ordinary, and she is so much more than that.

"Sweetie, I know you're upset that we had to move, but you can't live the rest of your life in here." She told me, stroking my hair. I turned to look at her.

"Maybe you can't ,but I'm perfectly comfortable." I told her. She looked at me, raising both of her perfectly sculpted eyebrows and giving me a look that asked "Are you kidding me?"

"Sweetie, what are you afraid of?" My mom knew me way to well. She was my best friend. I sighed and looked at her, tears welling up in my eyes.

"I'm afraid that they won't like me." I told her the tears spilling over. My mom immediately pulled me into a hug.

"Oh sweetie, you are so much more than you can see." She told me, pulling me out of her embrace to look me in the eyes. "Just be yourself, and you'll be fine." My mom comforted me. I sighed and rolled my eyes. I was just an average Native American girl, nothing special, but my mom always knew how to make me feel better, so I squeezed her tight.

"Thanks Mommy, I think I'm gonna go take a walk on that beach we saw when we came in." I told her as I stood up off my bed. She smiled at me, as I walked into my closet to grab my Black Bears sweatshirt. It was chilly outside. The sweatshirt was black with a maroon claw on the front with scratches. It says Black Bears on the front in silver. I had on my medium wash skinny jeans and black Uggs. I quickly walked into my bathroom and put in my contacts. My mom came up to me and gave me a kiss on my forehead.

"Okay, just be safe." She told me before she walked out of my room. I laughed. It wouldn't be hard to be safe here, nothing happens on hte La Push reservation. I pulled my hair up into a pony tail, with my side swept bangs out and two stray pieces of hair framing my face. I ran down stairs grabbed a SmartWater and my iPhone and headed out the door to the beach. I think it's called First Beach.

First Beach was very pretty. It was calming, but it still wasn't enough to make me like it here. I sighed as I sat down on a drift wood log near the edge of the water. I was daydreaming as I sat by the water watching the waves crash against rocks, when I heard snickering and laughter from behind me. I assumed it was just a bunch of guys hanging out ,so I ignored it and continued to look out at the water. I was still aware of the noise, though I was trying to ignore it, and was not unaware of the fact that it was getting closer. Shoot. I thought as I heard the laughter quiet down. Then one of the guys behind me spoke.

"Well,well, well, what do we have here?" He asked in a mocking voice. One of the guys beside him chuckled then continued on with there "game". I knew this was not going to be a nice conversation.

"Well, Quil, I believe it's a Cherokee by-otch." This voice was beautiful. It was husky but smooth; however, the words that the voice carried stung, and I felt tears well up in my eyes.

"I think it is Jacob, but my question is what the hell is she doing here, when she knows she doesn't belong?" This was a girl's voice. I guess this girl isn't going to be my new best friend, I thought to myself sarcastically, as the tears began to spill over. I know I don't belong here, but I don't have a choice. I wanted to scream that at her. The tears were falling faster, as I realized that there was nothing I could do to make these people like me. They had there opinions formed about me before I even stepped on the reservation. The teasing were never going to stop, I realized, and I could feel myself shaking. I was about to turn around and say something when I heard the voice of my brother from up the beach. He didn't sound happy.

"WHAT'S GOING ON DOWN HERE?" He hollered. He was right behind me now. "Al?" He asked me. He grabbed my shoulders and turned me around, one look at my puffy, red, eyes and tear stained cheeks and Austin was livid.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO MY LITTLE SISTER???" Austin screamed. He was starting to shake.

"Austin, don't." I whispered to him. He held his hand up to me, signalling me to stop.

"We were just having a little fun. It's not like it's a big deal." One of them said. Bad choice of words.

"Fun. Fun? Is making girls cry what you do for fun here?" He asked. I blushed.

"Oh please, she's just being a drama queen." The girl said, sounding annoyed. Austin was about to say something, well scream, but I stopped him with a hand on his arm. I walked over to where the people I had stood up for, before I knew how they acted, were standing. I looked up at them. They were really tall.

"You don't know me." I told them, looking each one of them in the eyes. I stopped at the last pair of eyes. They were a beautiful dark brown almost black. The guy that the eyes belonged to wasn't bad looking either. He was hawt. He had russett colored skin and black hair cropped short. His bangs were grown out to above his eyes and were messy in a perfectly deliberate sort of way each lock landing perfect on top of the other. His hair was the color of black ink. His body was toned and muscular but still lanky and lean, making him look graceful. He was staring at me intently, so I cleared my throat and walked away back to my house. I didn't have anything to prove to them. They didn't know me, and more importantly they didn't care.

Jacob's POV

The pack, minus Sam, and I were going down to the beach to hang out today. We were planning on playing some football, eating some food, and maybe doing some cliff diving. I was suprisingly excited, but still I was upset by the loss of Bella. She was back together with Edward now, and she keeps calling Billy to try and talk to me. I don't want to talk to her though, so Billy says I'm busy everytime she calls. I met up with the pack at the top of the beach, right near the gift shop. Once everyone had arrived we started walking towards the water so we could play football on the sandy part of the beach. When we were about halfway down the beach, we noticed a girl sitting on a driftwood log. It was the same Driftwood log that Bella and I used to sit on together when she came to the rez, and we walked along First Beach. I pushed the thought from my mind and concetrated only on the girl, she was Cherokee. Her skin color gave her away, but she smelled interesting. Delicious and sweet, but not sickly sweet like a vampires. She looked like she was deep in thought. Quil turned to me and smirked, as he started walking her way. All of us began laughing and snickering as he walked over to the completely oblivious girl. He looked at me when we were just behind her and winked.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" Quil asked, in an obnoxious voice that suggested that he knew exactly what we had here. I smiled and played along.

"Well, Quil, I believe it's a Cherokee by-otch." I answered in the same obnoxious tone. The girl remained silent. Leah was ready to join in too. She had just joined the pack along with her brother Seth, and it was harder for her to adjust then the rest of us. She made our lives miserable most of the time, but she was still a part of our pack, so we invited her to all of the pack activities.

"I think it is, Jacob, but my question is why the hell is she here ,when she knows she doesn't belong?" Leah asked, coldly. The way she said made her voice sound ice cold. The girl was starting to shake, and I suddenly felt bad. I didn't mean to make her cry. I thought she would just dish it back out. It looked like she was about to say something when someone started hollering at us from behind.

"WHAT'S GOING ON DOWN HERE?" The voice yelled. It sounded angry. We all turned around to see a huge guy, and when coming from us that means he's gigantic, walking briskly down the beach. He smelled different, but I couldn't place why, so I ignored it. He pushed past us and walked over to the girl. "Al?" He asked walking to the girl who looked like a toddler in comparison to him. He grabbed her by the shoulders and turned her around to face him. She was blocked from view to the rest of us, so we didn't know what he saw, but whatever he did see mustn't have been good because he turned back to us, shaking violently and looking vicious.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO MY LITTLE SISTER?!?!?" He hollered. Leah scoffed and Quil rolled his eyes before answering.

"Austin don't." The girl whsipered in an Angel-like voice with a slight southern twang, trying to stop him, placing her hand on his forearm. He just held up a hand to her face, signalling for her to stop. Paul decided to speak up on behalf of the pack.

"We were just having a little fun. It's not like it's a big deal." Paul told Austin, non-chalantly. That seemed to make this Austin person even more mad than before. Oh Paul. He obviously didn't think that harassing his little sister was fun.

"Fun. Fun? Is making girls cry what you do for fun here?" He asked him, vehemently. Paul was at a loss for words. Leah, however, was not. She jumped at the chance to bash this girl.

"Oh please, she's just being a drama queen." Leah told him, seeming pleased with herself. Austin looked like he was going to say something on behalf of his sister, but I saw a small hand being placed on Austin's shoulder ,and a little girl step from behind him ,where she was for the entire conversation, and walked over to us. She was rather.........absolutely, inhumanly gorgeous from what I could tell, more gorgeous than any being I had ever seen in my entire life, and I've encountered vampires. She had the customary, golden tan skin of all the Cherokees, and capacinno brown hair that was pulled up into a pony tail with her bangs over her forehead and two stray strands of hair framing her face. She was tiny, only about 5'3 and a healthy skinny.

She looked up at us, and cleared her throat.

"You don't know me." She said with a slight southern accent ,almost as if she added it on as an after thought as she looked each one of us in the eyes. She stopped when she reached me. I stared into her deep brown eyes that sparkled even with no sun out and never wanted to look away. Her face was perfect with her button nose and luscious pink lips. Her skin was flawless and smooth like the finest silk even though her eyes were rimmed with red because of the tears we had caused, still she was the most gorgeous girl I had ever seen.

I didn't know her, she was right about that, but I sure wanted to. She was my everything. My own personal sun, and the only thing holding me to Earth anymore. My imprint.

She cleared her throat a moment later, as she noticed my intense gaze and then walked away. She was angry and she had every right to be. It killed me that we had hurt her. Her brother watched her walk away and then turned to us.

"You know, she's one of the only ones who actually sticks up for you back on the Cherokee rez." He scoffed looking at us. "Whenever someone say something mean about the Quileutes, she jumps to your defense and tells them that they don't know you and that they shouldn't judge people they don't know. Weird how the people she defends don't even return the favor." Austin told us, he seemed to have calmed down a bit. All of us looked down at our feet guiltily. We didn't know that. Austin smiled thoughtfully then he turned viscious again. "Stay away from my sister. She's too good for you." He seemed to direct this at me, and as much as I wanted to be angry and tell him that he couldn't make judgements, he was right. After what we did, I would be surprised if she ever talked to any of us again. I wanted to punch myself in the face. My imprint hates me. Just my luck.

Views: 11

Replies to This Discussion

I wanted to punch myself in the face. My imprint hates me. Just my luck. ...LMAO
LOVE iT =D
can't wait for more!!!
luv ur story! pls post more. <3 : )
MORE MORE MORE IM ABOUT TO DIE!!!!
Chapter 4
Allie's POV
Jacob towed me along towards the woods and into a small clearing. He was acting really weird.
"Stay here." He ordered, walking behind a line of trees. I did as I was told. A couple of minutes passed, and I was getting impatient.
"Jake? Are you still out there?" I called, impatiently. There was no answer, but instead a huge, like HUGE, russett colored wolf stalked out of the tree line where Jacob had disappeared. I was frozen stiff. The wolf walked up to me. He laid down in front of me, put his head in his hands, and looked up at me with big brown almost black eyes. Jacob's eyes. Everything clicked all of the sudden.
"You're a werewolf!" I exclaimed, walking over and sitting down in front of him to pet his head. "Everything so makes sense now!" He wolf-smiled at me. "Go and phase back. We have to talk about this." He nodded his head and wakled back into the tree line. He came back a couple seconds later, human-Jacob again.
"You aren't mad?" He asked me as he sat down in front of me.
"Of course not! I totally get the whole mythical creature thing. I'm one too." He gave me a look like I was crazy, so I decided to explain. "I'm a Belle. There the daughters of werebears, and the current werebears are supposed to fix on the Belles, but since my brothers are the only ones...they didn't." I explained to him, smiling. He beamed back at me and leaned in to kiss me again. I sighed in happiness as he pulled away. This was perfect.
"Allie, there's a little more." He told me. He paused and I nodded for him to continue. He took a deep breath. "Allie you know how you were talking about fixing for the werebears?" I nodded. "Well, werewolves have something similar to that called imprinting." Oh no, he was going to tell me that he imprinted on someone else and that he couldn't be near me anymore. I looked down at my hands.
"Did you imprint on someone?" I mumbled, looking down at my hands. He lifted my chin, forcing me to look him in the eyes.
"Yes. I did." He told me, smiling. I was happy for him, despite my saddness. Whoever she was, she was lucky. I hope she knows that. I was about to say 'congratulations' when Jake put a finger to my lips. "Allie, I imprinted on you." He told me, smiling. I smiled back so brightly that my cheeks hurt, then I attacked him with kisses. He responded just as ecstatically, and we continued like that for a VERY long time. Suddenly my phone went off, I broke apart from Jacob who growled in response and answered my phone, giggling.
"Hello?" I asked.
"Al? Where are you? Are you okay?" My mom asked me frantically. I quickly checked the time on the clock. It was midnight. I hit my palm to my forehead and sighed into the phone.
"Oh my gosh, mom. I am so sorry. I totally lost track of the time. I'm in the woods right off the beach. I'll be home in a few." I apologized.
"It's okay, sweetie. Just come home now, okay." She said. We exchanged 'I love you' and good-byes then hung up. I turned to Jacob.
"I have to go. I'm a bit late for curfew." I explained to him, standing up and brushing myself off.
"Whoops." He said, smiling and not sounding sorry at all. I grinned back at him. "Lemme walk you home." He said grabbing my hands and pulling me out of the woods. We walked back to my house, hand in hand, talking about nothing and everything at the same time. When we reached my front porch I smiled up at Jacob.
"I'll see you tomorrow right?" I quetioned him.
"Of course." He replied.
"Good." I pecked him quickly on the porch and then ran inside, laughing at the expression on his face when I ran away. When I got inside I skipped into the living room with a huge grin plastered on my face. My mom looked at me and smiled. She gave me a knowing look.
"Who is he?" She sang, patting the space next to her on the couch where she was seated. My dad just grunted from his recliner. I beamed at her, squealing and sitting down.
"It's Jacob, me and him are sort of a couple now." I giggled. My mom beamed back at me, squealing along with me.
"I knew it!" She gloated. She thought me and him would make a cute couple from the beginning. I guess she was right. "He imprinted on you didn't he?" Woah. That one took me by surprise. I widened my eyes at her. She rolled hers at me. "It was so obvious. The way he looked at you, and he was way too big to be a normal person....plus I read their legends so that helped. It all just kind of fit together. ." Oh mom, always one step ahead of me. I smiled at her and nodded my head indicating that he had imprinted on me. My mom squealed in excitement.
"I'm happy for you, Princess." My dad said from his recliner smiling at me, then added. "But if he hurts you, I'll kill him."
"I second that." I heard Austin holler from upstairs. I laughed and so did my parents. I told them that I was going to go to sleep and wished them both sweet dreams as I headed upstairs to my bedroom. I went to my closet to get changed for bed. I put on some sweats and a big t-shirt, and went to the bathroom to take out my contacts, brush and floss my teeth, wash my face, put on lotion, and put on my glasses. When I was finished, I hopped onto my bed and grabbed my phone. I dialed my best friend Teagan's number. She answered on the second ring. It was late, but Teagan was a night person. She loved staying up late.
"Teagan, I have a boyfriend!" I exclaimed.
"NO WAY! Who? When? How?" She fired questions back at me. I love Teagan. She has brown hair and pretty, forest green eyes. She lived on the Cherokee rez with me and is my very best girl friend. She's super sporty, health concious, and a dare devil.
"Hold on, I'm gonna conference in Cassie and Lauren." I paused and pressed the button on my iPhone that allowed me to have a four way call. Cassie and Lauren are my two other best friends. Cassie has red hair that is tightly curled, and hazel eyes. She's artsy, brainy, and an environmentalist. Lauren has blonde hair and blue eyes. She is the fashionista, skin care genius, and the ultimate celeb gossip quieen. We all met at the gym where we competitive cheerlead. Cassie and Lauren are very best friends too, and we all just kind of clicked when we met. Cassie and Lauren both answered on the second ring.
"What's up, girlie?" Lauren greeted me.
"Hey Sweets." That was Cassie.
"Al has a boyfriend!" Teagan exclaimed. Lauren and Cassie both gasped.
"GET OUT!" They exclaimed firing the same questions at me as Teagan. I giggled.
"Okay guys, his name is Jacob, he's seventeen and he lives on the rez. He's aboslutely gorgeous and sweet and funny and nice........" I trailed off dreamily, laughing at the awws from my friends. "We met my first day here. He kind of was really mean to me, but he apologized at school and my teacher had me start to tutor him in literature. He's smart in every other subject, and he's starting to get literature. Anywho we got really close, then today after an awful date with this other guy, I'll tell you about that later, I met up with Jacob on the beach and we were talking and he kissed me. And so now we're kind of a couple. " I explained to them. They all awwed again and then asked me more questions about my date. They all were completely grossed out by Daniel, as I vented about my awful date. Eventually, we all got to exhausted to talk anymore and had to get off the phone. They all told me how happy they were for me, then they hung up, promising me they would visit by the end of summer. I hung up the phone and cuddled under my cover. I was about half way asleep when I heard my phone vibrate on my bedside table. I grabbed it, groaning out of laziness, and opened a text message from Tyler. It read: You will love me. I closed the message quickly deleting it, and snuggled deep under the covers, letting my mind drift away from the message and to Jacob, until pleasant dreams of Ius together slowly pulled me into unconciousness.

The Next Morning.........

The next morning I woke up to my phone buzzing on my bed side table. I reached over for my phone and answered it groggily.
"Hello?" I asked.
"Hey Al, its Jake. Sorry, did I wake you?" I smiled to myself slightly.
"No, no, I was just getting up." I lied.
"I knew I woke you up. I'm sorry! I'll call back later." Jake rushed. Aw, he's too sweet.
"NO!" I hollered. "I'm up now, I promise. I'm glad you called." I breathed, grinning widely. I could hear him chuckle on the other end.
"So what do you want to do today, baby." I shivered in pleasure as he used that nickname.
"Well, I'm supposed to help my brother wash the cars. You wanna help?" I asked him. He agreed, enthusiastically, and said he was coming over in about thirty minutes. I smiled and hopped off my bed to go into the bathroom and get ready. I put on a plain, strapless, navy blue, bikinii with denim short shorts and a dark gray shirt tail tank top. I paired it with old navy blue flip flops. Once I had my outfit on, I went and did my morning routine. I brushed my teeth, washed my face, put in my contacts, pulled my hair into two low pig tails, grabbed my ipod and its speakers and headed down stairs. I grabbed the pitcher of lemonade my mom had made special for us, gave her a kiss on the cheek, slid my Aviators over my eyes and headed outside to where my brother was waiting. I set the lemonade on a table on the deck and plugged in my speakers. I put in my iPod and set it on shuffle. I smiled as "Life is A Highway" by Rascal Flats blasted through the speakers. My brother and I began singing along enthusiastically and washing the cars. We were still singing when Jacob came over. I smiled when I saw him, and gestured for him to get started.
"Eugh. You guys like country." He asked us. Austin and I both stopped washing the car and looked at him wide eyed. "I'm not a fan of country." We continued to look at him wide eyes then I scoffed.
"Well that sucks for you because you're going to be hearing it a ton around me." I giggled. The washing of the cars went by without any hi-jinx, just me and Austin singing along with the music and Jacob listening (I think he was starting to like it.), and Austin and Jacob were actually getting along pretty well. Austin had to leave, though, just before we had to rinse the cars. I waved him off to go, signalling that Jacob and I could handle it. He smiled at us then left to go do whatever it was he had to do. That left Jacob and I alone to rinse the car. I smiled as I grabbed the hose, when I got back to Jacob, "Brown Eyed Girl" by Van Morrison started playing. Jacob smiled.
"See I know this one!" He exclaimed. I laughed and accidently squeezed the nozzle of the hose causing a stream of water to squirt right at Jacob's shirt. I started laughing hysterically as Jacob looked at me glaring but smiling. I was still laughing when all of the sudden I was drenched by a bucket of water. I looked up at Jacob who was laughing back at me, and squirted him again with the hoze. This game continued as we hozed off the cars and sang along to "Brown Eyed Girl". We were having a blast, and I was running away from Jake who had stolen the hoze and had a water bucket. He was gaining on me and grabbed me around the waist. I struggled against him, laughing hysterically, when he turned me around. He was looked at me with an intense gaze and a smile. I smiled back at him. He leaned in and our lips were just about to touch.
"Jacob?" I heard a feminine voice call from behind us. I turned around to see a pretty girl with long, wavy, mahogany hair and an alabaster complection watching me intently with chocolate brown eyes.
Chapter 5
Bella's POV

On Saturday morning, I woke up at about eight. I was super anxious to see Jacob. I took a shower and got ready trying to take as much time as possible. I went down stairs to make myself breakfast at about 9:15. I ate my breakfast like I was going in slow motion and grinned in releif when it was 10:00 at the time I finished. I was going over to Jaocb's at eleven. For the next forty five minutes I cleaned up around the house. I sighed, audibly, in releif when the clock finally struck 10:45. I stopped what I was doing, grabbed my keys, and headed out to my truck, smiling the whole way to Forks. I just about passed out when I saw the familiar red house in front of me. I jumped out of the car and ran to the front door. I knocked rapidly, and was surprised when Billy answered the door instead of Jacob, but then he could still be sleeping.
"Hey Billy. Is Jacob here?" I asked him looking behind him and into the house frantically.
"No, Bella, actually he's at his girl friend, Allie's house up the street." He told me, smiling. My smile dropped immediately. "I'm sure they wouldn't mind if you stopped by." He told me. I forced a smile on my face and asked for the house number. It was 82. I said a quick good-bye to Billy then headed up the street as directed. I stopped when I got to house number 82. Her house. I could see Jacob and the girl, Allie, spraying each other with the hose as they washed the cars out front. It was annoyingly adorable. I continued watching them as I got closer to the house. Jacob stole the hose from Allie. Allie ran away as fast as she could to try and avoid him, but she was no match for Jacob. Jacob caught her around the waist, and as she struggled to get away, he turned her around to face him. She met his penetrating gaze and big smile and smiled back lost in his gaze. Jacob began leaning in to Allie, their lips were just about to meet, when I decided to intervene.
"Jacob?" I squeaked. Allie turned her gaze to me. Edward wasn't kidding. She was absolutely, inhumanly gorgeous. She was like the Rosalie of Native Americans. Jacob looked back at me curiously.
"Bella?" He asked back at me. "What are you doing here?" I rolled my shoulders back and walked forward trying to look confident.
"Oh my goodness! You're Bella!" Allie exclaimed to me. "Jacob told me all about you!" She gushed. She was smiling so brightly at me, and she looked so innocent, but I couldn't loose my best friend.
"Hi." I returned curtly. "So Jake, why haven't you answered my calls?" I asked him, putting animation back into my voice, pouting a bit. Jacob glared at me. He could see right through my charade.
"I've been a bit preoccupied." He replied, angrily, wrapping his arm around Allie's waist.
"So.... you must be Allie," I gulped. "Jake's girl friend."
"Yep!" She replied in a slight southern accent, happily, looking at Jacob, like he was looking at her, with the goo-goo eyes of new love. On the one hand, I was happy that Jacob has found someone, especially someone as sweet as Allie seems to be, but on the other hand, I don't want to lose my best friend to her. "And, you're Bella, Jacob's best friend and vampire lover." She smiled. I laughed at her description of me and nodded. Jacob beamed at the both of us, happy that we were getting along. "Bella would you like some lemonade and maybe some lunch?" Allie asked me politely.
"I would love some." I replied, trying to make an effort to be nice to the girl. Allie beamed at me, then rushed onto the deck. Jacob smiled at me, thanking me for being kind, and I smiled back and rolled my eyes slightly. I followed Allie up to the porch and took a glass of lemonade from her hand as she offered it to me. I took a sip, it was delicious. Sweet, but not too sweet, and sour but not so sour that it made it difficult to drink. I moaned in pleasure.
"Allie this is delicious." I complimented her. SHe smiled at me.
"As much as I would love to take the credit, I didn't make it. My mom did." She replied, chuckling. I laughed with her and smiled. We talked for a few minutes as the sun shined over head. Her mom, who was just as beautiful as Allie, came out a little while later with a plate full of sandwiches. Allie took a bite and swallowed smiling at me.
"So you're in love with a vampire?" She questioned. "What's that like?" Her eyes were wide with curiosity. I was about to answer her, when I heard the phone ring inside. Allie looked at me appologetically. "Hold that thought. I'll be right back." Allie skipped off to the kitchen, and Jacob looked at me.
"What do you think Bells?" Jake asked me, nodding his head toward where Allie disappeared. I took a deep breath and sighed heavily.
"She's like perfect, Jacob." I mumbled. She was perfect. Jacob deserved her. "I'm so happy for you." I smiled at him. Jacob smiled his goofy grin back, and I laughed at him. That was when we heard a gasp and bang from the kitchen. Jacob looked at me then rushed into the house me following at his heels. We walked into the kitchen, and I gasped as I saw Allie with her back pressed against the wall, her head on her knees, sobbing uncontrollably while the phone hung off the cord from it's mount on the wall. The dial tone was playing on the phone, so I picked it up and hung it up, while Jacob kneeled beside Allie.
"Allie?" He asked her. "Al? What happened, honey?"It stung a little that he called her that. He used to call me honey. Allie looked up at him, her sparkly brown eyes rimmed in red and her nose red as well, tears pouring down her cheeks.
"That...was.....Brent...." She sobbed. "He...just...told...me....that....Tyler....was...killed...by....a....vampire..." Jacob pulled Allie into a hug as she cried into his shirt. I was in complete shock. A vampire had killed Jacob's imprint's friend.
"He was my best friend, Jake" She whispered as her sobbing quieted. A vampire killed Jacob's imprint's BEST friend. How ironic is that?
"I am so sorry, Allie." Jacob murmurred into her hair as he stroked it.
"His family must be devastated. They are such nice people. I can't believe someone would do this to them." She murmurred into Jacob's chest as he held her like a child. "Do vampires even have hearts?" She breathed. That one hurt. I understood where she was coming from, and that particular vampire probably didn't, but not all vampires were like that.
"Allie, I'm so sorry for your loss, but I should probably go now." I excused myself. Allie pulled herself off the floor with some of Jacob's help and came over to pull me into a hug.
"It was so good to meet you, Bella." She told me. "I really hope we can become great friends." She pulled away from me and gave me as much of a smile as she could muster under the circumstances. I smiled back at her, said a quick goodbye to Jake, then headed out to my truck.
I had met by best friend's imprint today, and as much as I thought I was going to hate her and think she didn't know Jacob at all, she's absolutely perfect for him. I was happy for him, but there was still a small part of me that told me she was going to make me lose my best friend.
GREAT chapters!!!!
can't wait for MORE =D
More please!!!!
Chapter 6
Allie's POV

I felt like my whole world had been turned upside down. Tyler, my best friend, the guy I had know since we were in diapers, was dead. Not only was he dead, he was murdered by vampires. Jacob had stayed with me for the rest of the day as I made phone calls to Tyler's family, who my family was extremely close too, and I told my family what had happened. They were all completely shocked and devastated by Tyler's death, and Austin had called Brent immediately after I had told him to ask what Brent had heard.
It was established that Brent had been called up by Mrs.Oaken, Tyler's mom, because Tyler had gone missing, and she and the family,his father, his little sister, and his little brother were worried sick. Brent went up, immediately agreeing to help out our second family, and while he was in the woods, he found a pile of ashes, human ashes. They were completely undistinguishable, but they smelled like Tyler. Brent also smelt vampire in the surrounding woods, so he knew it was positively a vampire who did it. I couldn't believe someone would do this to him. He was such a good person, a nice person.
While we were discussing what to do about the situation, it was determined that we would all fly back to North Carolina this upcoming weekend to help the Oakens with funeral arrangements and everything else they needed. Austin, however, was going to go down on Wednesday so that he could help the Sleuth with hunting the vampire down and seeing if anything else significant had happened while still being able to take all of his finals. He was going to arrange to take all of his on Monday and Tuesday. This also worked for me because it meant I could help Jacob study and prepare for his lit final.
For the rest of the weekend and all of the days preceeding the lit exam, Jacob and I studied. The studying helped me take my mind off of things and with Jacob around things didn't seem all so bad, even though I was still devastated. The day for the test finally came, and I knew Jacob was ready. He knew all of the concepts perfectly, he could give you a superb analysis on the whole book, he could pick out themes, symbols, and motifs. He was most definitely ready. We walked into class together, holding hands. Jacob was smiling confidently and I was smiling along with him. I walked with him to our desk, and gave him a peck on the cheek.
"You're going to do great." I whispered in his ear. He nodded his head at me and smiled his big,Jake grin. I gave him a half-hearted smile back as I was still hurting for Tyler. The teacher walked into the classroom just as the bell rang, silenced the class, then began passing out the test. I took Jacob's hand and squeezed it quickly, wishing him luck. The teacher passed out our tests, smiling at us, then returned to her desk and instructed us to begin. The test was extremely easy. Jacob and I had covered everything on the test, and I was confident that we would both do superbly. I turned my test in with about ten minutes to spare and Jacob followed closely behind me. When we were finished with our tests we were told to leave. Lit was our last final to take so Jake and I left the classroom and headed outside.
"Hey you wanna a ride home?" He asked, gesturing towards his black motorcycle. I smiled.
"I'd love one, thanks." I had walked to school this morning, wanting some time to think before taking the test. Jake took my hand and pulled me over to the motorcycle. He lifted up the seat, before turning to me, and handing me a faded black helmet. I rolled my eyes as I took the helmet and strapped it on my head.
"I look stupid!" I whined, as Jacob got on the bike. Jacob chuckled, then looked at me.
"I think you look adorable." He said grabbing me by the waist and pulled me to him. He kissed my nose as I pouted at him. "And you'll get to stay adorable by staying safe and wearing that helmet. I gave him another small smile. "Now get on and hold on to me tight."
"You don't have to tell me twice." I mumbled into his back as I wrapped my arms around his waist.
I loved the feeling of the wind as Jacob and I drove back to my house. Jacob drove onto my driveway and parked. I took off my helmet, shaking out my hair. Jacob had already gotten off and he walked over to me.
"I'm going to miss you." He told me. He leaned his head towards me, and I closed the distance crushing my lips to his.
"You know , this is so cliché." I told Jacob as he gave me a chance to breath. He was kissing my neck, as I tried get my breathing regulated. Jacob stopped kissing my neck and looked up at me with one eyebrow raised. "You know kissing on the back of my boyfriend's motorcycle." I explained.
"Well then I guess we should stop to avoid being 'cliche'" He put air quotes around cliche.
"No,no,no. I love cliches! I absolutely love being cliche!" I said, desperatedly, grabbing his arm and trying to pull him back to me. "You know dog chasing a cat..um..damn it...I can't think of any more cliches at the moment, but I LOVE them." Jacob chuckled at me and pretended to let me pull him back. He smiled as he got closer to me and planted his lips on mine again. I smiled into his lips and sighed, perfectly content. We continued like that until we heard someone clear there throat at the door. We broke apart, and looked towards the house where the noise came from. It was my dad.
"Hi Daddy!" I smiled sheepishly at him.
"Hey Baby. We're going to be leaving in about a half hour." He told me ,his eyes narrowed towards Jacob.
"Okay dad!" I said, smiling. He smiled back at me, sweetly and then turned to Jacob.
"How you doin' son?" He asked Jacob. I gave him a warning glance.
"I'm fine, sir, and you?" Jacob asked. He seemed comfortable enough. I smiled to myself.
"Well I'm doing alright, I just walked out of my house to find my baby girl kissing a guy on the back of a motorcycle." My dad replied, shrugging his shoulders. Jacob shut his eyes together tightly then looked back at my dad, sheepishly.
"I'm sorry, sir,-" Jacob started, but my dad cut him off.
"Listen, I'm not a naive man. I know that you and my daughter are going to be close." My dad started. I wanted to kill him. I can't believe he is talking to us about this.
"Daddd!" I whined. He just held his hands up to me.
"But let me warn you now. If you hurt, my baby girl, you will not live to see another day." My dad explained to Jacob, threateningly. "Are we clear?" Jacob gulped audibly, then nodded at my dad.
"Sir, I would never dream of hurting your daughter." Jacob told him. My dad nodded and smiled then smiled at us.
"Al, we're going to be leaving in about fifteen minutes so you should probably come in and start getting ready." Dad suggested to me, pointedly.
"Okay, Daddy, I'll be in a couple minutes okay." I told him, nodding my head and suggesting with my eyes that he should go inside. He nodded his head then returned into the house. I let my eyes wander back to Jacob who was smiling down at me.
"I'm going to miss you too!" I smiled giving him one more kiss on the lips before pulling apart. "But I have to go back inside now and make sure I have everything. I'll call you when I get there, okay." Jacob frowned but nodded his head at me. He gave me one more peck on the lips, and then pulled me into a quick hug. I smield up at him as I pulled back, then walked into the house.
"Bye Jake!" I called as I walked inside. "I'm really going to miss you!"
more plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
I DEMAND MORE 9 well not really just asking for more love it!!) : ) : ) : ) : ) XD
more more more more please please please please!!!!!!!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service