The Twilight Saga

Glitter Text
Make your own Glitter Graphics

ok so i have this idea of making a fanfic cuz suddenly i am bored and i want to write something so today i am starting one but just giving it a preview lol here it is. Its about the vampire diaries and the twilight saga put together hope you guys like it.Banners are accepted if you guys want o help me with that by all means send them to me and i will put them here tnx. Dont get too hard on me its my first fanfic it might have so errors lol here it is!!!!!

Main characters:

Edward Cullen-vampire

Bella Salvador- vampire(soon to be cullen but not spoilign the story :D)

The Cullens-vampires

Jacob Black- werewolf/human

Damon Salvatore-vampire

Stefan Salvatore-vampire

Elena Gilbert

MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

PREFACE:

BPOV:

I knew it was a matter of time that he would know i would be hiding here. When he did i would be dead all because of the truest of love. Even though edward always thought that because of him i was a danger magnet because he was a vampire. But like i told him it doesnt matter i was irrevocably in love with him. All of a sudden i heard footsteps behind the table this was it i wasnt going to see my anngle again.

"There you are," he said.

I gasped. "NO NO NO LEAVE ME ALONE I DONT WANT YOU GET AWAY FROM ME I WILL NEVER NEVER BE IN LOVE WITH YOU-," I was cut off he grabed my neck and threw me to the wall all i could see was the blackness winning over me i cloudn't see any thing. I love you edward, I thought i wasnt going to see him ever again.

Views: 249

Replies to This Discussion

Keep me posted with more.
I absolutely love it!!! Plz write more soon - seriously ASAP!!! Keep me updated as well plz xx
Nice keep my updated!
this is great hurry and update fast
i like you should post more :D
PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ POST MORE SOON
and can u tell me when u do ?!!?!
*smiles*
~Ali
yay u guys liked it yay ***happy dance**** lol o will post soon and yeah who wants to know jacobs role in the story?!?!?!? huh???? any one who wants to know just tell me hah and i will decide if i should tell or not but just to put it out there jacob is the BAD BOY ha ha very bad
PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ post more soon
please post more soon. its so awsome. keep me updated
please post more soon!
post more soon please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! keep me posted.
ausome write more sooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service