The Twilight Saga

When Edward parents die in car devastaing car crash he is left all alone with no family. While he is in the hospital recovering from his injury and feeling depressed and more alone than ever a little girl comes into to comfort him. Bella. She gets him though this rough patch and the become great friends or just a little bit more. But when Edward gets adopted, and Bella moves they are sepreated and both very sad, but Bella promises they will meet again. Then when they meet back agian in Forks 12 years later what will happen. Its starts as Edward 6 years old, Bella 5

Chapter 1 & 2

Chapter 3 & 4

Chapter 5 

Chapter 6

Chapter 7 & 8

Chapter 9

locket Edward and Bella have

Views: 1364

Replies to This Discussion

Too. cute

new reader! I love your story please update and keep me updated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a new reader I just love love love ur story it is sooooo amazing plz olz olz update soon .. I really can't wait .... plz !!!!!!
LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!

i dont see chapter nine.

I don't see chapter 9 either.  The last chapters that I could find are chapters 7 & 8 on page 12......  :-(

where is chapter 9?

Where is Chapter 9? I love it!
OMG I LOVE IT SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG i love it pleasssssssssssssse update me and POST MORE!!! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
where is chapter 9??
Im a new reader & I love this story!!!! Ive only gotton to read as far as chapter 8. Could you please add me & update me? That would be wonderful, and thank you. It so wonderful how they meet up again!!!! Please write soon!!!!! :)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service