The Twilight Saga

When Edward parents die in car devastaing car crash he is left all alone with no family. While he is in the hospital recovering from his injury and feeling depressed and more alone than ever a little girl comes into to comfort him. Bella. She gets him though this rough patch and the become great friends or just a little bit more. But when Edward gets adopted, and Bella moves they are sepreated and both very sad, but Bella promises they will meet again. Then when they meet back agian in Forks 12 years later what will happen. Its starts as Edward 6 years old, Bella 5

Chapter 1 & 2

Chapter 3 & 4

Chapter 5 

Chapter 6

Chapter 7 & 8

Chapter 9

locket Edward and Bella have

Views: 1361

Replies to This Discussion

what happened???? you said las saturday!!! its almost a whole new saturday when do you think you will have it up?

xoxo

paige

............................. still waiting!!!!!!!!!!!

xoxo

paige

Chapter 7- Seeing him, seeing her
BPOV

The day went pretty smoothly. As I entered the room no one looked up, but as class went people started to notice I was new and people started coming up to me like no other.

I met a lot of people, and this girl Jessica asked me to sit with her. She seemed nice enough, maybe just a little stuck up. But one of her friends Angela was super nice so I decided to give it a chance.

It was the class before lunch. English. I was pretty good at this class. I took the only empty seat next to a large muscular boy. With curly short brown hair.

I started getting my note book when the kid started talking to me.

“Hey you’re the new girl right?” the boy asked

“Word travels fast around here doesn’t it?” I said laughing

“Well ya, but I heard about you from my sister Alice” he said laughing with me

“Oh got ya, she seems nice, a little…”

“Hyper” he said finishing my sentence

“Ha ha yeah you can say that” I said agreeing

Alice POV

“Ok I’m positive the art wing is this way” I said dragging Ashton around the school.

“Ha it’s all good” Ashton said half laughing

“Hey!” Somebody said from behind us

We looked back and I saw Mike Newton and Jasper Whitlock coming our way.

“What do you scum bags want?” I said with venom in my voice.

Jasper and Mike pretended to look hurt but immediately bounced back
“We just wanted to give our welcomes to the new boy” Jasper said getting all up in my face.

“Yeah” Mike said pinning up Ashton against a locker “Just welcoming him”

“Hey leave him alone!” I said to them

Jasper and Mike both laughed at me “What are you going to do about it shrimp?”

I narrowed my eyes at them and took a deep breath “EMMETT!” I screamed at the top of my lungs

BPOV

Then out of nowhere I heard a loud ear piecing scream

“Emmett!” someone said

“Oh crap” Emmett said jumping out of his seat

“What’s wrong?” I asked him

“That was Alice, some things wrong” he said as he started to run

Then I remembered Ashton was with Alice
“I’m coming with you!” I said running after him

We ran down the halls until we finally found Alice and Ashton. But there were two guys with them and on of the had Ashton up against a locker. The other one was about to punch him in the stomach.

“Hey!” Emmett said in a loud booming voice that made everyone freeze. Including me.
“What’s going on here Alice?” he asked her.

“Nothing’s going on here Emmett just goofing around” The kid said that was holding up Ashton against the wall said immediately jumping off him.

“Shut up Mike!” Emmett yelled at him “Alice?”

“Kill them” Alice said her eyes burning into the other boy’s head

Emmett chuckled lightly “I can’t do that Alice, but I sure wish I could” he said threatening the boys “But if I ever see you go anywhere near this kid again. I will personal rip both of you in half. Got it Jasper, Mike?”

“Yeah, sure man” Mike said backing off

“No where near him got ya” Jasper said and they both went running off.

“Are you ok?” Emmett asked Ashton

“Um yeah” Ashton said catching his breath

“Oh my god!” I said running up and hugging Ashton “I’m so going to tell Dad about this and get them arrested.

“No Bells that will just make it worse, just leave it alone” He said shaking me off

“Fine but if this happens again’ I said pouting

“I don’t think it will” Emmett said smirking

“Hey thanks for doing that umm” Ashton said trying to thank him

“Emmett, Emmett Cullen” Emmett said shaking Ashton’s hand

“Ha thanks Emmett” he said shaking it back

Then it all clicked for me. Cullen.

“Oh god, would you happen to know an Edward Cullen?” I said asking him

“Ha yeah he’s our brother” Alice answered “Why?”

“Would you happen to know where he is? I really need to see him.” I said my voice getting over excited.

“Um yeah” Alice said getting a little confused “He should be in the music room. Why?”

“I’ll explain later. I have to go. Emmett tell Mr. Birdie that I felt sick” than I ran off to the music room that I found using my map.

As I approached the room, I could hear the sound of guitar playing, and the mumbling of words.

I looked in the see a guy just wearing a black tank top and jeans with a silver heart locket around his neck. He had bronze hair, and I could see his bright green eyes from here. He had a guitar in his lap.

It had to be Edward, or at least his twin.

I took off my bracelet and put it in my pocket, so if he did remember me at all he wouldn’t freak out, and if he didn’t I wouldn’t be immediately disappointed. I took a deep breath and walked into the room.

Chapter 8
EPOV

Ever since I saw that girl, I couldn’t stop thinking about Bella. Every moment I had with her ran though my mind. Even though I was only six, I’ve never felt that way about a girl after or before her.

When I was with her there always used to be a tune stuck in my head, that I long forgot but came back as soon as I picked up the bracelet. I knew it couldn’t be her, the whole school would have known if she was coming back.

I went into the music room because I had a free period. I took off my hoodie and threw it on a chair. I picked up a guitar, and started to strum. Soon I was playing the tune that was in my head.

“My head is stuck in the clouds She begs me to come down Says "Boy quit foolin' around" I told her "I love the view from up here .Warm sun and wind in my ear” is all I got out before I couldn’t think of anything else. I was practically reciting everything I said on my last day with Bella on the roof of the hospital.

I spent an hour trying to think of the next line but nothing came.

“We’ll watch the world as it…..spins” I said stupidly trying to make it work. “No that’s stupid!” I yelled

Then I heard the door open. My head shot up as a girl with long brown walked in smiling.

“Hey, what’s going on in here” she said taking off her jacket

I never saw this girl before in school before so I presumed she was new. I looked at both her wrists for the bracelet. Nothing.

“Um trying to write a song. Who are you?” I asked, not knowing why I told her I was writing a song. I usually just say “nothing”.

“No one of consequence” she said avoiding my question “How’s the song writing going?” she said walking around lightly touching the drum set.

“Um not well actually” I said placing my guitar back in my lap.

“Ha well maybe I can help you…….um” she said looking at me for help

“Edward, Edward Cullen” I said in a slight chuckle.

“Well Edward I have some experience is song writing abilities” she said walking closer to me.

“Oh do you?” I laughed

“Yes” she said smiling “now show me what you got”

I started to play “My head is stuck in the clouds She begs me to come down Says "Boy quit foolin' around" I told her "I love the view from up here .Warm sun and wind in my ear” I looked up at the girl and she looked completely shocked.
“Was it that bad?” I asked her

She snapped out of it “No not at all it was fantastic. Why are you having troubles it sounds great?”

“Well that’s as far as I can get” I explained to her.

“Um ok, let’s try something. Play it again” she told me

“Ok” I said and started playing “My head is stuck in the clouds She begs me to come down Says "Boy quit foolin' around" I told her "I love the view from up here .Warm sun and wind in my ear”

“We'll watch the world from above. As it turns to the rhythm of love" she said finishing the line

“Oh my god that’s perfect”

“You think?” she said smiling at me

“Ya, lets keep going” I said and started playing again “We may only have tonight
But till the morning sun you're mine all mine”

“Play the Music low and sway to the rhythm of love” she sung smiling “My heart beats like a drum” she said patting her heart

“A guitar string to the strum. A beautiful song should be sung” I sung finishing her sentence.

“She's got blue eyes deep like the sea” she sung, but I stopped playing “What you didn’t like it?” she asked

“No it was good, but how about “she got brown eyes, there deep like the sea” would that work?” I asked her

She bit her lip, and smiled “Yeah it will work” Then I started to play again

“They roll back when she's laughing at me. She rises up like the tide, the moment her lips meet mine” I sung, feeling happier than I have ever been

The girl smiled and continued it “We may only have tonight, but till the morning sun you're mine all mine play the music low and sway to the rhythm of love”

“When the moon is low, we can dance in slow motion. And all your tears will subside all your tears will dry” I sung remembering how I wiped the tears from little Bella’s eyes.

BPOV

This was insane, I mean Edward was practically retelling my last day in Forks. Did he remember me? I mean he was still wearing the locket I gave him, so maybe. But then when he said something about brown eyes it took all I had not to run into his arms. But I had to be careful, I didn’t want him to think I was a crazy person, or get hurt in the process.

“Ba ba ba ba ba ba, ba ba ba ba ba ba, da da da dum, da da dum, Ba ba ba ba ba ba, ba ba ba ba ba ba, da da da dum, da da dum” Edward and I sung together its like we both knew what we were going to sing. I sat next to him why we did.

“And long after I've gone. You'll still be humming along” I sung looking up at Edward

“And I will keep you in my mind, the way you make love so fine” Edward sung looking at me making me blush lightly

“We may only have tonight, But till the morning sun you're mine all mine, Play the music low and sway to the rhythm of love, yeah sway to the rhythm of love” we sang together.

“Wow that was really good” Edward said putting his guitar down.

“Yeah” I said

“So will you tell me who you are now?’ he asked

I started to open up my mouth when someone burst though the music room door.

We both looked up to see Jessica the girl I met this morning.

“Hey Eddie!” she yelled. Then I noticed her eyes. They were also brown. How could I be so naive? I mean she even using the name he’d only let me call him.

She saw me and her eyes narrowed giving me a mean evil look. I quickly moved from my seat beside Edward and started to pick up my stuff. And Jessica was soon in his lap making out heavily.

I was about to walk out the door when Edward took a quick second to remove his lips from Jessica’s.

“Aren’t you going to tell me? He asked

With tears in my eyes I answered “No one of consequence” Then I shut the door behind me

EPOV

As soon as the girl left Jessica was right back to stuffing her tongue down my throat.

“Jessica stop it” I said lightly pushing her off me “and I told you this morning don’t call me that” I said distancing my self a few steps away from her.

“I’m you girl friend I can do whatever I want.” She answered “Anyway what was Bella Swan doing in here with you she said suspiciously.

“What?” I asked shocked “Bella Swan?”

“Yeah” Jessica answered me like I was an idiot.

“Bella Swan. The Chief of Police daughter?” I asked her again

“Yeah, I just told you” she answered again.

“I have to go” I said grabbing my stuff

“Why?” Jessica whined

“Reasons” I said running out the door.

I ran down the halls looking for her. I can’t believe she is actually here in Forks. I ran around or what felt like forever when I say her walking through a crowded hall.

“Bella!” I called out to her running towards her. She didn’t hear me.

“Bella Swan!” I yelled louder, but she still kept walking

“Bellsy!” I screamed. She stopped dead in her tracks. She turned towards me and I saw that she had been crying. But about the time she turned I had already had her embraced in a hug.

“Oh my god Bella I missed you” I said barring my face in her hair

Bella was at first frozen, but the wrapped her arms around me

“I missed you too” she said as I could hear her crying and she buried her face into my chest.
oh my gosh! so awesome! i loved it! keep me updated!
Nice chapter .. luv it :)
sooooo gr8 and cute, luv dat they sang together its such a cute idea
Aww this is so sweet. Finally they are back together. I hope Edward leaves Jessica to be with Bella. Love it. Post more when you  can :)

i really really really love this PLEASE write more!!!!!

keep me updated!!

sooo sweet loved it write more now please preety please with oreos on top
he he ok

That is soo cute keep meupdated plz

ok thanx i will

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service