The Twilight Saga

Living is a problem because everything dies
Edward gives in to Bella so they do you know what. Jasper tries to kill Bella on her 18th birthday. So Edward leaves Bella. What will happen know he's gone?

Chapter one- that pain  I don’t think its just heart break

“Bella. I just don’t feel the same way for you as I did last week. I don’t love you anymore.” Edwards words echoed in my head as I stared at him.

“what did last week mean to you? nothing?” i whispered.

“No. you where just anther girl Bella. I thought you where the one for me but you where the same as the many other girls I've had.” One of many girls so he lied about it being his first time. “promise me Bella... don't come looking for me.” All i could do was shake my head he kissed the top of my head and ran off into the forest. i stud there, staring at the place where he  had dispeared. after about ten minuets of just standing there; i stepped toward the place i had last seen him. i walked for what seemed like days when it was actually was only a few hours three maybe four at the most.

It had been dark for about a hour and was raining, when i felt a sudden wave of strong dizziness and norsea. i had to sit down or i would fall. I had my head between my legs and vomited violently. When I was sure there was nothing left in me and took out a peace of gum. i started to walk aging not really caring where i walked. i carried on walking till i fell. i lay there not wanting to get up, but also my stomach felt like if I did stand up it would explode. i must have fell asleep as the next thing i know a pair of hot arms around.

“what has those bloodsuckers done to you.” a husky voice spoke. “We should get her into  the warm.”

“yer. back to mien mutt.” a male voice  joked.

“We live in the same house leech. are you sure Matt wouldn't mind?”

“yer. i could just make him if he objects.”

“hey. i reconise her from when i lived on the rez”

“She didn't go after you with a pitch fork for telling? Did she?”

“No. She didn't live on the Rez.”

“Good. Cause Jake we care about you. Gee I care about a dog. We wouldn't want anythin hurt you mate.”

“Your not beein gay for me are you Nat?”

“Sorry bro I don't swing that way. Even if I did i would have taste.” they both laughed.

“Hey. I'm quite a catch”

“Whatever.” Suddenly it had got warm. “Honey Where home”

A voice came from a distance “Nathan I can smell you.” a door opened and closed. “Well who's  this?”

Tags: 18th, Bella, Bella., Edward, Jasper, Living, So, What, a, because, More…birthday., death, dies, do, everything, gives, gone?, happen, he's, her, in, is, kill, know, leaves, love, moon, new, on, problem, so, they, to, tries, what., will, you

Views: 2746

Replies to This Discussion

I hope your test has gone well and you were able to pass your classes. I know what it is like to try doing to much at once sometimes. One thing has to stop until you have a little extra time. I looked forward to reading the chpt when you are able to do it. By the way, I have a person that is helping me get word out about my book and the revised edition.

CHAPTER 26

Carlie's POV

We had got the song perfect for Monday. It was funny and we just had a laugh together. We were going bowling at six then for food. Emmett was going to drive pick me and Liam up from Liam's then give us a lift back. No wondering that Emmett is going to be not too far away and listening in to us.

The second the clock hit six I heard Emmett's thoughts then his car speed up. He's in a built up area he should watch his speed. Then he honked his horn. Me and Liam ran out the door and down the drive. I had managed to get a meter away from the car without slipping. Then I slipped on to my bum. Liam laughed at me which made me laugh then he slipped which made me laugh even harder.

Emmett ran out of the car and helped both of us up and then me and Liam jumped in the back. Emmet speed down the high way towards the bowling ally.

When we got to the bowling ally Liam stumbled out of the car.

"Is he okay? " Emmett thought.

"You drive too fast for normal people." I whispered just quite enough that humans couldn't hear.

"I'll send Jacob round to pick you two up at ten o'clock." Emmett did that I'm watching you thing with his fingers at me and I knew he would be as I jumped out the car. 'One kiss and I won't tell your dad anymore and you may as well dig Liam a teenage size grave. I am trying to be the cool uncle okay.' Emmett through to me. I have him a small nod.

"Your brother drives like a nutter." Liam said.

"I know I'm surprised that he's never been pulled over." I said.

"Never?" He sounded surprised.

"I don't think so." I took his hand in mien. Walking into the bowling ally.

"You been bowling before?" He asked.

"No. Don't laugh." I blushed.

"It's okay, but you've missed out." He lead me to a desk and paid. "Give me your shoes." I raised my eyebrows at him. "Just do it trust me. You are so square."

"Ha ha ha. You're so funny." I said taking of my navy blue Chuck Taylor's giving him them. We changed in to the bowling shoes. I took a photo and Instagramed them. 'First time bowling #WishMeLuck.' Somehow I have thousands of followers and I've never posted a photo of my face visible enough to recognise me.

"I'm hungry." Liam announced half way through the first game.

"Well you are going to have to wait I'm enjoying this." I laughed.

"Nooo. I'm ordering a snack." He pressed something on the control panel and spoke asking for nachos and two large cokes. The food came and it looked so nice I helped him eat them. I started eatting the peppers. "How can you eat them?"

"Emmett used to dare and tease me till I ate hot food when I was like ten so I'm used to them." I laughed.

"Fair enough." We played two more games of bowling then played some arcade games. Like the dance mats and the racing ones on a motor bike we then went to the diner across the street. I had hot dog and fries and he had burger and fries. It was a fun night.

We ended up getting an ice cream sundae with two spoons. We'd got one with banana at the bottom. We had finished the food and I was wiping my mouth with a napkin when he leaned in and kissed me on the lips. It lasted two seconds but it was such a sweet kiss.

"You've gone all red." Liam said sliding out of the booth. "It's nearly ten." I slid out of the booth and gave the woman the twenty dollars for the food and a tip. Then we came out of the diner just as Jacob pulled up in my dad's Volvo. We got in the back. Nessie was in the front passenger seat. Jacob drove at a normal human speed and we chatted.

"Are you even old enough to drive? You're a sophomore." Liam laughed.

"I got held back a year so that's why I can drive." Jacob  saved him self. The sat nav told him to turn. "Wish Jaz would change the voice on this thing I don't like Steven Hawkings telling me what to do." We all laughed as we pulled up to the pavement. I got out and Liam got out.

"Tonight was fun Parker." I said as he in wined my had with his on the short way up to his porch.

"Same her Masen. I guess I'll see you on Monday." He pulled me into a hug.

"See you." I waved as he went into the house. I walked back down to the car and slipped. I fell on my bum. I started laughing and I could see that Jacob and Nessie were too. I suddenly felt a pair of cold arms helping me up. I turned to see Nathan standing there.

Nathan's POV

After Carlie had been dragged off hunting. I slammed the piano lid shut and  lay my head on it.

"You need to give her time." I heard Nessie say as she put her hand on my back rubbing trying to comfort me.

"But it hurts too much." I dry sobbed.

"I know but it's best to give her time. She needs to be a normal teenager for a while. Let her date people who she won't be with forever.  Let her make these mistakes. In the eyes of the people she's only a fourteen year old girl. You need to be a normal teenager for a small while as you had that ripped from you."

"You are right Ness thank you." I said pulling her into a hug. When they got back I was in my room sulking. After Carlie left I followed making sure I wasn't seen. I was listening in on Carlie and Liam's conversion but it was just flirting and practice. My phone buzzed in my pocket.

"Hey babes I had fun last night. Dancing was fun and so was the kissing. Luv Marcy xoxo" the text read. How did she get my number? I don't give it out. I quickly text back.

"How did you get my number?" I only had to wait a matter of a minute for a text back.

"I got it out of what's her name's the blonde one phone in practice when it was in her locker. Aren't you glad.xoxo" I wasn't.

"What do you want with me?"

"You. Meet me at the diner by the bowling ally at eight.  I'll tell you then."

"Okay."

____________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N I'm Sorry it took so long school has been so stressful I failed Physics :'( I was given a chance to resit but I decided just to drop it as I know I'd fail and I didn't want D&T and ICT to suffer. Everything is sorted now I'm going to collage (it's differnt in the UK then the USA) next year. I've missed wrighting this.

Can you follow my instagram @surprisenotbatman comment your users on here and I'll follow you back.

can you please write more

I am so sorry to hear you failed your class. Don't give up, you can still pass a class you want to take. My thoughts are with you. I loved it. Looking forward to the next one. I don't have instagram or I would.

i love it write more

I like this

Chapter 27

Chapter 19 
Nathan's POV 

I sat in a booth near the back of the place. I had a chocolate milkshake (one of Carlie's favorite drinks) not to seam conspicuous. I was waiting for Marcy. I don't know what made me come more, the fact that I wanted to make Carlie jealous or what Nessie said earlier about being a normal teenager and making mistakes. 

The door opened and Marcy walked in. I heard the tap of heals on the vinyl veneer of the floor that hid the ugly concrete floor. It wasn't the only thing with a veneer on in the building. Marcy had a thick veneer of orange fake tan to cover her natural skin colour and the smile on my face was also a veneer which covered my dislike for the girl who sat in front of me. 

"What do you want?" I said. 

"How rude. Straight to the point." She spat. 

"I mean what do you want to order?" I said pointing at the menu. I should of guessed she wouldn't make it easy for me to get want she wanted. I could easily make her tell me what she wanted, but I don't like taking away anyones free will. 

"A chicken salad and a diet Pepisi." She said. A waitress came over and I ordered it and a burger for me to "eat". She made small talk and talked about herself till the food came. Then she ate the salad. 

"I know what you are." She said. Oh no. 

"What am I?" I looked her straight in the eyes using my power to make her speak. Just to get it over with. 

"You are vampires." She said looking straight at me. I laughed. Trying to hide the shock that she knew what I am. 

"Where did you get that from?" I said still laughing. 

"I'm not actually sure. I just had this weird feeling that you are." 

"Well we're not." I compelled her to believe me. 

"I know I was being stupid. You like that Carlie girl don't you?" She said. 

"Yes. Wait how do you know?" I asked. 

"I didn't it was a guess. Make her jealous go out with me."

"WHAT NO WAY." I raised my voice. I hated the girl that sat in front of me. 

"Okay. Here's the deal. I have a deal for you. You become my boyfriend or I will make that Carlie feel like killing her self. I will DISTORY her."

My mouth hung open as much as I didn't want anyone else kissing Carlie I didn't want her to get hurt like that I wanted her to be happy. "Okay." I gasped. 

"Right on Monday wait for me at morning cheer leading practice and walk me to my lesson. Okay." I nodded at her order she stud up and waddled out. 

I paid for the food and made a quick exit as I heard Carlie's voice coming across the car park. 

I waited in the near by trees and then followed Jacob's car. I saw them stop at Tom's house and then I saw Carlie slip and fall on her bum. I so quickly ran up to help her up. 

"WHAT ARE YO DOING HERE NATHAN!!?" She started shouting as Nessie opened the car door and pulled her in the backseat. I climbed in the other side. 

"I was simply making sure you were okay."

"No you were following me." She accused me. I said nothing as she was a hundred percent right. 

The rest of the ride was awkwardly silent. As soon as we got out of the car Carlie ran to the house and upstairs to her room. It was the quickest I've seen her move the most vampire like thing she's done in ages. 

"Your a complete idiot you know that?" Nessie said to me as she walked hand in hand with Jacob.

"Not cool bro." Jacob added. 

I could tell that Carlie was annoyed with me as the next morning when I walked into the kitchen while she was having breakfast. She picked up her bowl and left to eat it in the living room. She also willing let Alice take her shopping. 

I decided to go hunting and comeback when Carlie was asleep. When I got back everyone was home and Edward wasn't happy. 

"Nathan you can just follow her around. It's an invasion of privacy." He told me as he pulled me down to sit by the frozen lake. 

"Isn't that what you did to Bella back in the day?" I asked him. 

"Yes but the was no way on earth l could of got court. Were as my daughter has the power of mind reading that is so much stronger then mine."

"But she try's to block it out." I said. 

"Yes but it's harder when it's someone you know as the only thought voice among strangers." 

This answer made sense. So I nodded. "I only wanted to make sure she was okay."

"I know and I thank you for that. That's what you have done for all of my children's lives. As much as I seam so other protective of Carlie I know that she's very independent and wouldn't like some to look after her. But as I say that even with her gift she's so naive and trusting of people which is a gift in itself. Always look out for her just don't make it creepy. Like I did."

"Okay. But I think I love her."

"I know."

"Wait how?"

"We all know about it. Look after her for me but let her make her mistakes be there to catch her fall. Protect her to the best of you're ability, do everything in you're power."

"I promise" 

"I know you'll keep that promise or I'll cut off your balls."

Updates will carry on being slow because of college work takes up my time. (College is different in the UK)

Chapter 28

Nathan's POV

It's been a week since the last time Carly spoke to me and it's been the worst one of my existence. Pretending I actually liked Marcie and sitting with her and the shallow people she calls friends. I was miserable. I was going to try to talk to Carlie but I had to get though a 'date night' with Marcie first.

Carlie's POV

I know I was being unreasonable not talking to Nathan for as long as I have. I was only not going to speak to him till the next day but when I tried to talk to him he walked away. I opened the block (I put it on so I can hear myself think) on my gift and listened. That's how I found out he was going out with that Marcie girl who was obsessed with my dad. The only thing I could think of doing was to try and stay away. I don't know why but every time I saw them together I felt like crying or punching a wall.

It was Friday night and Dad had dragged me out hunting after we had both had drained a bear each we silently conversed sitting on a fallen log.

Dad: 'there is no need to worry about anything.'

Me: 'I'm not.'

Dad: 'Don't lie to me it may work with your mother but not with me. What's been bothering you?" His eyes looking into mien like he was picking unthought things out of me. He laughed at that.

Me: 'Well I was dreading hunting of one.'

Dad: 'Why do you hate it so much?"

Me: 'Well apart from it smells and tastes vile and makes me want to vomit. What if those bears had families that depended on them and we took that away from them." He just laughed and pulled my beanie over my eyes.

Dad: 'I assure you their families will be fine. You are so much like human Bella she hated the smell of blood too. It used to make her light headed. That's not it. You can't turn it off can you?"

Me: 'No. It's driving me crazy it's so loud. I have a constant head ache.'

Dad: 'Picture a blind like the ones in the attic then pull it down. It won't stop it like your block before but it will make it quieter."

"Thanks dad." I said out loud pulling the mind blind down. I pulled him into a hug. I could feel his cool through my coat.

"You can talk to Rose Ness or Alice about the other thing as I'll be no use." He said back. I laughed. Then his phone went off. "Hi okay I'll ask." He said. "Esme said do you want dinner?"

"Yes didn't she have to ask." I said. I always have dinner when Esme, Carlisle or my dad are cooking they make the nicest food out of everyone.

"Esme she said yes please." He paused. "Okay we'll head back now." Then he hung up. "She said it will be about forty minutes and you should grab stuff quick as Seth is over till Tuesday." We were about an hour away at my speed so we wouldn't make it. "Hop on my back pet." I got on to my dad's back and he ran. "How's your first time at school then?" He shouted over the wind. I loved piggy backs on his back as the wind though my hair and hitting my face is so refreshing. I hadn't had one in months even though I'm used to my family just picking me up. It looks so comical went Alice picks me up as I'm about five foot nine (nearly the same hight as my dad and Nathan) and she's not even five three.

"Alright I suppose. I love show choir it's fun. Music is fun even though Max still won't leave me alone."

"He'll get board humans do eventually." We had somehow got home in twenty minutes. He put me down in the living room.

I felt a warm body come up and pull me in a hug. "Hi Seth." Seth was a really good friend his thoughts were happy and cheerful all the time, but not today.

"Hello McMuffin." He smiled back.

"Aren't you suppose to be at college?" I asked.

"We don't start for another week so I came to chill with my homies for a few days." He ginned at me. I could tell he was hiding something. I let it drop though.

Esme called us for dinner. She made me and Nessie a spicy marinaded chicken with rice and vegetables and Jake and Seth two massive stakes each with rice and vegetables. Anthony and Nessie didn't eat much human food. Anthony tried to refuse like I do with hunting and Nessie ate a small meal every day.

After we all had finished eating the rest of the family came in. Emmett pushed me over to share the chair I was sitting on with him. "Why Emmett? There are more chairs left."

"I wanted to spend some with my favorite green eyed niece." He boomed.

"I'm your only green eyed niece unless you have a secret family we don't know about." Rosalie growled at my dreadful joke.

"Exactly that's why you're my favorite."

"So Seth what is the news you had to tell us?" Carlisle interrupted mien and Emmett's banter.

"Well there's been a few vampire snooping around your homes. We got the one with the dreads but the red head got away but she got away. She keeps coming back and two nights ago she killed Charlie." Seth explained. Everyone sat there in silence. Everyone apart from my mum who was howling (not like wolf howling but loud crying) and my dad trying to sooth her. Everyone's thoughts were in a shell shocked sate. I could hear when Nessie started quietly crying and Jacob pulling her into a hug. I heard the front door slam as a few of the vampires in the family left. I could dimly hear everyone who was left like they were miles away and not in the same room as me.

In the back of my mind I realised most of the family had gone. Carlisle, Esme and Seth were the only ones left in the room. Jacob had helped my dad take my mum upstairs and Nessie followed. Everyone else had left. Esme and Carlisle were consoling each other. Seth was crying at the loss of his stepdad. Sue had married Charlie last autumn it was a beautiful event.

That was all in the back of my head. In the front of my brain I was trying to process that I had lost my grandpa. I had only met him about ten fithteen times. He had worked out himself we were his grand kids. As much as I tried I couldn't process it so I stopped trying and my mind went blank. I just stared straight a head. My vision blurry even though I had my glasses on.

I sat there like that for god knows how long till I felt and heard Esme trying to snap me out of the sort of trance. I couldn't and didn't want to get of it because that meant having to accept the fact that Charlie's dead and everyone's thoughts about it.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service