The Twilight Saga

Living is a problem because everything dies
Edward gives in to Bella so they do you know what. Jasper tries to kill Bella on her 18th birthday. So Edward leaves Bella. What will happen know he's gone?

Chapter one- that pain  I don’t think its just heart break

“Bella. I just don’t feel the same way for you as I did last week. I don’t love you anymore.” Edwards words echoed in my head as I stared at him.

“what did last week mean to you? nothing?” i whispered.

“No. you where just anther girl Bella. I thought you where the one for me but you where the same as the many other girls I've had.” One of many girls so he lied about it being his first time. “promise me Bella... don't come looking for me.” All i could do was shake my head he kissed the top of my head and ran off into the forest. i stud there, staring at the place where he  had dispeared. after about ten minuets of just standing there; i stepped toward the place i had last seen him. i walked for what seemed like days when it was actually was only a few hours three maybe four at the most.

It had been dark for about a hour and was raining, when i felt a sudden wave of strong dizziness and norsea. i had to sit down or i would fall. I had my head between my legs and vomited violently. When I was sure there was nothing left in me and took out a peace of gum. i started to walk aging not really caring where i walked. i carried on walking till i fell. i lay there not wanting to get up, but also my stomach felt like if I did stand up it would explode. i must have fell asleep as the next thing i know a pair of hot arms around.

“what has those bloodsuckers done to you.” a husky voice spoke. “We should get her into  the warm.”

“yer. back to mien mutt.” a male voice  joked.

“We live in the same house leech. are you sure Matt wouldn't mind?”

“yer. i could just make him if he objects.”

“hey. i reconise her from when i lived on the rez”

“She didn't go after you with a pitch fork for telling? Did she?”

“No. She didn't live on the Rez.”

“Good. Cause Jake we care about you. Gee I care about a dog. We wouldn't want anythin hurt you mate.”

“Your not beein gay for me are you Nat?”

“Sorry bro I don't swing that way. Even if I did i would have taste.” they both laughed.

“Hey. I'm quite a catch”

“Whatever.” Suddenly it had got warm. “Honey Where home”

A voice came from a distance “Nathan I can smell you.” a door opened and closed. “Well who's  this?”

Tags: 18th, Bella, Bella., Edward, Jasper, Living, So, What, a, because, More…birthday., death, dies, do, everything, gives, gone?, happen, he's, her, in, is, kill, know, leaves, love, moon, new, on, problem, so, they, to, tries, what., will, you

Views: 2898

Replies to This Discussion

thank you
I love it!! Update soon!
thank you and i will
OMG LOL SWEET LOVE IS REUNITED AWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOVE IT POST MORE SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD
loveee it ((((:

Chapter 14- Oh Hello- Bella

Where was Carlie. It’s been six hours since she left. Nathan said to leve her till it gets dark. She be back before it gets dark and to trust him. It was an hour before dark and she was still not back. Anthoney was in big trouble for what he did. I think he actually hurt Carlie when he grabbed her wrist. I was about to go look for Carlie when there was a knock on the door. I ran to the door and opened it. There stud with his messy bronze hair and golden eyes. Holding my daughter, our daughter. Was Edward. He had stuned look on his face. My face probably mirrored his. “Edward. What are you doing here.” I asked.

“Bringing back this little one back. What about you?” he asked.

“I live here Edward.”

“I Love you. I can’t believe I was, am, such an idiot for leaving you will you take me back?” He still loves me. Of course I’m going to take him back. “I understand if you tell me to get lost. I’m accepting.” I looked at Edward.

“I love you too silly. We’ve got a lot to talk about. First I should take Carlie to bed.” I started to walk upstairs, Edward was following. When I saw Anthony at the top of the stairs. “YOU IN THERE NOW. WE TOLD YOU NOT TO COME OUT OF THAT ROOM TODAY! You better be looking for a replacement.”

“It’s only a piano” Anthony said.

“A piano you broke.” I turned a round to look at Edward and shoke my head.  He looked surprised.  We walked in to Carlie’s and Nessie’s room I could hear Nessie muttering to her self in the bathroom. I motioned for Edward to put Carlie on the lower bed even though that was Nessie’s. I took of her shoe. Edward went in the hall and I changed her into her PJs. I tucked her in and kissed the top of her head.

Edward was waiting in the hall for me. I dragged him across the hall to my room. http://homedesigndecorating.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/White-be...

“We have to talk.” I told him.

“We do but first I wanna do something.” he cradled my face with one hand, the other pulled me to him. We kissed like we never kissed before. I felt his touge trace my lips wanting entenrce. I pulled away, for the first time I pulled away. It had felt like our first kiss. It was our first kiss in over two years. I pulled away because I needed to ask him something, that had been bugging me.

“I need to ask you something.” I said.

“Yes, go on then. Ask away.”

“You know that night?” he nodded “well was I really just anther girl. Was I not your first. where you lying when you said you didn’t love me as much as you used to?”

“Bella I was lying when I said all of those things to you.  I love you more very day. You where my first and always my only.” I smiled at him. He leaned in and kissed me. Again I pulled away “what’s up?”

“We need to talk about something important.”

“What’s more important then our love?”

“What our love made. Our kids.”

omg   hurrry and update right noiw immmm waiting
write more! please ???????
I'll wrtie more but I do have school so I can't be writing all the time
Can't wait to see Edward's response to that one.  And with everything else that has been going on since he has been gone.  Hope you post more soon.  :)
Thank you I'll try to have one up in the next few days
love it

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service