The Twilight Saga

Living is a problem because everything dies
Edward gives in to Bella so they do you know what. Jasper tries to kill Bella on her 18th birthday. So Edward leaves Bella. What will happen know he's gone?

Chapter one- that pain  I don’t think its just heart break

“Bella. I just don’t feel the same way for you as I did last week. I don’t love you anymore.” Edwards words echoed in my head as I stared at him.

“what did last week mean to you? nothing?” i whispered.

“No. you where just anther girl Bella. I thought you where the one for me but you where the same as the many other girls I've had.” One of many girls so he lied about it being his first time. “promise me Bella... don't come looking for me.” All i could do was shake my head he kissed the top of my head and ran off into the forest. i stud there, staring at the place where he  had dispeared. after about ten minuets of just standing there; i stepped toward the place i had last seen him. i walked for what seemed like days when it was actually was only a few hours three maybe four at the most.

It had been dark for about a hour and was raining, when i felt a sudden wave of strong dizziness and norsea. i had to sit down or i would fall. I had my head between my legs and vomited violently. When I was sure there was nothing left in me and took out a peace of gum. i started to walk aging not really caring where i walked. i carried on walking till i fell. i lay there not wanting to get up, but also my stomach felt like if I did stand up it would explode. i must have fell asleep as the next thing i know a pair of hot arms around.

“what has those bloodsuckers done to you.” a husky voice spoke. “We should get her into  the warm.”

“yer. back to mien mutt.” a male voice  joked.

“We live in the same house leech. are you sure Matt wouldn't mind?”

“yer. i could just make him if he objects.”

“hey. i reconise her from when i lived on the rez”

“She didn't go after you with a pitch fork for telling? Did she?”

“No. She didn't live on the Rez.”

“Good. Cause Jake we care about you. Gee I care about a dog. We wouldn't want anythin hurt you mate.”

“Your not beein gay for me are you Nat?”

“Sorry bro I don't swing that way. Even if I did i would have taste.” they both laughed.

“Hey. I'm quite a catch”

“Whatever.” Suddenly it had got warm. “Honey Where home”

A voice came from a distance “Nathan I can smell you.” a door opened and closed. “Well who's  this?”

Tags: 18th, Bella, Bella., Edward, Jasper, Living, So, What, a, because, More…birthday., death, dies, do, everything, gives, gone?, happen, he's, her, in, is, kill, know, leaves, love, moon, new, on, problem, so, they, to, tries, what., will, you

Views: 2739

Replies to This Discussion

love it
LOVE IT!!!!!!!
I'm glad you like it
so excited in antcipation of the rest of your story. Love it so much. Excited that Edward is backs as well. I wonder how you might want to do his reaction to jake imprinting on nessie and exspecially there being three. I have a feeling that Alice has seen some of this coming but not all so she didn't say anything and didn't let Edward see cause of him being so indecisive.
ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! plz update!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you I'll try
it'll still be good no matter what.
Thank you
Thank you

omg loveing it

cant wait for more

Really I don't want that I'll write when I get hime
Thank you

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service