The Twilight Saga

Living is a problem because everything dies
Edward gives in to Bella so they do you know what. Jasper tries to kill Bella on her 18th birthday. So Edward leaves Bella. What will happen know he's gone?

Chapter one- that pain  I don’t think its just heart break

“Bella. I just don’t feel the same way for you as I did last week. I don’t love you anymore.” Edwards words echoed in my head as I stared at him.

“what did last week mean to you? nothing?” i whispered.

“No. you where just anther girl Bella. I thought you where the one for me but you where the same as the many other girls I've had.” One of many girls so he lied about it being his first time. “promise me Bella... don't come looking for me.” All i could do was shake my head he kissed the top of my head and ran off into the forest. i stud there, staring at the place where he  had dispeared. after about ten minuets of just standing there; i stepped toward the place i had last seen him. i walked for what seemed like days when it was actually was only a few hours three maybe four at the most.

It had been dark for about a hour and was raining, when i felt a sudden wave of strong dizziness and norsea. i had to sit down or i would fall. I had my head between my legs and vomited violently. When I was sure there was nothing left in me and took out a peace of gum. i started to walk aging not really caring where i walked. i carried on walking till i fell. i lay there not wanting to get up, but also my stomach felt like if I did stand up it would explode. i must have fell asleep as the next thing i know a pair of hot arms around.

“what has those bloodsuckers done to you.” a husky voice spoke. “We should get her into  the warm.”

“yer. back to mien mutt.” a male voice  joked.

“We live in the same house leech. are you sure Matt wouldn't mind?”

“yer. i could just make him if he objects.”

“hey. i reconise her from when i lived on the rez”

“She didn't go after you with a pitch fork for telling? Did she?”

“No. She didn't live on the Rez.”

“Good. Cause Jake we care about you. Gee I care about a dog. We wouldn't want anythin hurt you mate.”

“Your not beein gay for me are you Nat?”

“Sorry bro I don't swing that way. Even if I did i would have taste.” they both laughed.

“Hey. I'm quite a catch”

“Whatever.” Suddenly it had got warm. “Honey Where home”

A voice came from a distance “Nathan I can smell you.” a door opened and closed. “Well who's  this?”

Tags: 18th, Bella, Bella., Edward, Jasper, Living, So, What, a, because, More…birthday., death, dies, do, everything, gives, gone?, happen, he's, her, in, is, kill, know, leaves, love, moon, new, on, problem, so, they, to, tries, what., will, you

Views: 2740

Replies to This Discussion

I promise
Love it
Awwwww c: its amazing I absolutly loveeee it!!!!
Love it. Sorry that i haven't been able to read in a while. I finaly got my book done. we are proofing, editing and then putting together to sale. it should be available by sept 1

chapter 21- Unexplable things- Bella's pov

He asked me to marry him.Of course I was going to say yes, but I had a big lump in my trot. It stopped me from speaking. If I was human I would be crieing. Edward looked at me with a worried look on his face. I smiled at him, nodded and pulled him up into a big hug. After about ten minutes of the hug he pulled ack and put the ring on my finger. “perfect fit” he said pulling back in for a kiss. “We should go tell everyone.”

“we should. I want to see our children and tell them first Mr. Cullen.” I said.

“Of corsuse miss cullen to be. I would have it no other way.” then he picked me (Over the fresh hold style) and I let out a little sceam.”Come on baby. Our mission may be dangrous.”

“Oh of coruse because they're not just little kids.” I was easy to joke with him agin.

“Thats exactly why its dangerous.”

“What ever Edward.” We were coming up to the house. Thankfully  everything sounded calm, just the sound of the television.We walked to the house and went in. Everyone was sitting waching a film.

“Hello.” Matt Said as we walked in.

“Hi. We've got some good news to tell you.” I told them. Every pear of eyes followed Edward and I. As we walked over to the empty sofa I turned the TV off. We sat and I told them. “Edward and I are getting married.”

“What? Like with the white dress and the flowers?” Nessie asked with an Alice type of look in her eyes.

“Yes. It isn't going to be big thing.” I told her. She looked disappointed.

“Awww”

“theres some people I would like you to meet”

We took the kids to meet Edwards family. They all got along excepted for Roselie and well all three. That was to be expected what with she had said earlyer. Alice and Nessie got on like a house on fire they where planning my wedding stragite away. Anthoney played on the xbox with Emmett. Carlie was on the piano with Edward. I was telling Carlisle very thing about the last two years.

Three months later sometime in December

I stud in Alice's room in a white dress and my hair pinned back. It was the big day. This was supposed to be the best day of my existence, so why did I have butterflies. Alice, Carlie and Neisse all had blue dresses on. Alice had high heels on. Nessie was wearing dance pumps. Amazingly  Carlie had convinced them to let her wear converse.  Nathan came up. Nathan was going to walk up the alie as Anthony refused to do it.

“It’s time apparently” he said. We did the usual walking down the ale and the vows. Emmett was leading the surface and for once he was serious. The suface was short and soon Emmett said “You may now kiss the bride.” Me and Edward kissed and everyone came and congatulated us.

We did not have many guests. The guests were the Cullen's, the alskanen coven, Jacob and his small pack (Leah and Seth Clearwater and Qull, Jacbo was now aloude back to La Push), Nathan and Matt.

We did all the usal weddingie things. We took wedding photos and cut the over sized cake and  there was speeches. The highlight of the night was the first dance. the song was 'Iris' by Goo Goo Dolls. We did a lot of kissing.

Nessie's POV

While, mum and dad were doing another dance, Carlie, Anthony and I were in the back yard. It was snowing and we had found a culster of snow drops wich hadn't bolssumed yet. Carlie cupped one in her hands and the flower came out.

“How did you that C?” I asked her.

“Donno” She shrugged. “I just pictuered how beauturful it would be. Have a go.” she smiled at me. I held it in my hand and pictuered it nothing happened.

“Nothing is happening. Anthony you have a go.” I said.

“Nothing is going to happen cause she's a freke.” I slapped him over the head lightly, while Carlie luaghted. The flower did exactly the  same thing as Carlie's did but then died.

“What did you do that for?” I said hitting him over the head agin.

“I pictuered it dead.” he replayed. Strange things kept happening to Carlie and Anthony then that no one could explain.

Oh plz post more soon
Love it
love it post more soon keep me updated its an awesome story!!!!!!
can't wait until I read more
link to last chapter

Chapter 22
Five years later- Bella POV
“Bella! Edward! Get down here or we’ll be late.” Emmett’s voice boomed from down stairs. It was nearly five years since Edward came back, nearly seven years since he left, and it was September and it was our first day back in high school. For Anthony, Carlie and Renessme it was their first time. A month back we moved to Alaska. I quickly put on the clothes Alice had left out for me.
Edward and I ran out to Edward’s Volvo; Anthony and Carlie were sitting in the back, so I squeezed in the middle (Anthony and Carlie don’t get on well since what happened with the piano). Anthony, Carlie, Nathan and Renessme were freshmen’s. Edward, Alice, Matt, Jacob and I were sophomores. Rosalie, Emmett and Jasper were juniors. Jasper was driving as nether Edward or I was posing as sixteen yet. “So everyone remember their stories and their names?” Jasper asked already speeding down the Cullen’s long drive. Everyone nodded. “Tell me. Bella?”
“My name is Isabella Masen.” I wanted to keep my name connected to Edward somehow. “Anthony and Carlie are my biological brother and sister. When I was eleven, my mother and father died in a car accident. So we were sent to live with my older sister and her husband.” Anthony and Carlie said the same thing just adding they were twins.
“My name is Edward Cullen. My sister, Renessme, and I were abused by our father after our mother had left. The Carlisle and Esme adopted us when I was ten.” We then arrived at the school. It was a lot like Forks high school, as it was a collection of old buildings made of red brick.
Jasper parked and we got out of the car. Just then Rosalie and Emmett pulled in a car on each side of the Volvo. Then everyone got out. I could feel other pupils’ eyes on us, filled with wonder at us. Undeliverable one boy’s tongue was literary hanging out of this mouth as he stared at us. I made me uncomfortable people staring; liking to be invisible. We got our timetables from the office. Edward and I had all the same lessons.
Our first lesson was English. When we got to the classroom the teacher hadn’t arrived yet, so we took a double desk at the back of the room. The teacher walked into the room then started the lesson. The book list was simple: Dickens, Steinbeck etc... At the end of the lesson three cheerleader type girls came up to us. The one who was obviously the leader of the gaggle, she was blonde but it wasn’t natural as there were black roots starting to grow and she was tall and skinny, spoke first. “I suppose you’re Doctor Cullen’s kids” she fluted her eyelashes at Edward. Edward nodded and squeezed my hand. “I’m Marcie. I’m head cheerleader.”
“I’m Edward Cullen and this is my girlfriend,” he put emphasis on the word girlfriend, “Isabella Masen” Marcie looked surprised and her mouth opened into an ‘O’ shape. Then she turned to address me.
“Isabella. Cheer try outs are tonight and I’m sure we can find a place for you on the team.”
“Thank you, but I don’t think it’s not my thing. But thank you for the offer.” I replied. She looked miffed.
“You’re making a massive mistake, if you don’t try out,” she threatened. Edward butted in then.
“Come on Bella or we’ll be late for class.” We turned away and headed towards gym. Edward’s and my gym class was mixed up with a freshman class. It was Anthony Carlie and Nathan’s gym class. Luckily we didn’t have to do gym as the coaches were giving a talk about what we will be doing this year and safety stuff. We were doing badminton for the next month. Oh the joy! I suppose that it wouldn’t be such an ordeal now I’m more coordinated, but still I’m not looking forward to it.
When gym had finished, Edward and I walked into the lab. We took the last remaining empty bench, when the cheerleader Marcie walked in and then scanned the room. When she saw us, she walked towards us. She had a large fake smile on her face. “Isabelle, I was wondering if you would swap partners with me. I am useless and I would be dragging my partner down.”
“I’m sorry but I’m not swapping with you.” I replied. “Anyways, how do you know that you wouldn’t drag Edward down?”
“Oh, come on. It’s too much for a person to have beauty and brains.”
“Look Marcie I am not swapping.”
“You will regret this, especially if you don’t turn up for try outs. I have a lot of power in the student body as I am so beautiful. You’re so plain and boring I will make it that you never moved from Washington or were even born. So turn up or your life will be made hell.”
“Marcie. I think you’ve took it too far and I want you to stay away from myself and my girlfriend.” Edward said sternly. She walked off and sat in the only seat left. She sat and sulked throughout the lesson.
Maths went without a hitch and then it was lunch. We sat with the rest of the family most of us giving our food to Jacob, who happily ate it. “So Eddies got a stalker,” Emmett joked.
“It’s not that bad,” Edward told very one punching Emmett in the arm.
“Not now. But, of what I can see she will be.” Alice said.
“Thank you, Alice.” Edward glared. “Anyways, what’s this about being asked out Carlie?” Nathan clenched his fist; everyone in the family knew that Carlie and Nathan were mates apart from them. Carlie looked like a deer caught in the headlights, as she bit in to the cheese burger she was eating. She chewed slowly.
“Aww. My little niece has got a boyfriend.” Emmett teased.
“I do not!” She threw a gherkin at him and it landed on his forehead. “I politely rejected his offer. Then when he didn’t pay any attention I punched him. Not hard but hard enough.” Everyone was laughing apart from Edward and Nathan.
New reader loved it keep me updated

oh cool I'll update soon and i've sent you a request

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service