The Twilight Saga

So Bella never jumps off the cliff. And ends up with Jake, and starts her future with him. Then Jake imprints on someone else and is forced to leave her because of his imprint. So now Bella has lost both loves.. What will happen?

Disclaimer: None of these characters are mine, well except the ones I may make up. The rights to them are Stephenie Meyer and I would never steal them from her because that is WRONG. I just am expanding to a paticular part if it went a different way. Thank you.

Prologue

That’s when I saw him, in all of his glory just as I remembered him. I should have waited for him. He is all I ever wanted, all I want forever. How could I ever think I could get over him?
I wouldn’t settle anymore. I couldn’t settle anymore.

Chapter One: Past
Bella’s Point of View

Remembering back to that day when I knew that Jake could be the one was a happy memory, it may have only been a year ago but I still remembered it as if it were yesterday.

I walked to the cliff by myself knowing that Jake wouldn’t be back for a little while, so then I could hear his voice another time. Keeping him fresh in my mind would keep me from falling apart. I couldn’t fall apart anymore, it was too hard on Charlie. But when I got up to the cliff I looked down. The waves crashed on the shore.

“Bella”

His voice it was back. I wanted to answer aloud but I simply said “Yes?” in my mind.

“Don’t do this.”

I laughed slightly then regained myself. “You wanted me to be human, well watch me”

“Please. For me.” His velvet voice sang.

I looked around at the shore, then the water. It was a long ways down to the water below. “But you won’t stay with me any other way.” I said in my mind.

“Please.” He whispered. [[New Moon, page 358]] Could I do it? Could I launch myself over this cliff and disobey what he told me? To be safe?

“BELLA!” I heard someone screech from behind me. “BELLA SWAN DO NOT JUMP FROM THAT CLIFF!” I was still trying to return from my daze when I turned and saw him. It wasn’t him. It was Jacob, he was coming to stop me. He was being my Prince Charming, and I was going to let him.

I was now nineteen years old and in love again. Not the same way I loved him, but still I was in love with Jacob. I was also expecting his child. Which was not in the plans. We had planned to wait till I was at least twenty to get married then start the whole motherhood stuff. But it happened and now I was three months pregnant. I only had to tell Renee, unfortunately.

Charlie’s death was unexpected and had never left my mind. He didn’t have anyone at home with him when he had the heart attack, I was in La Push. I will never forgive myself for not being there, not being able to say goodbye. It hurts everyday, never letting up. Losing him was almost as bad as losing him.

Jake helped Billy and I even though he never seemed to grieve himself.

That’s when I moved into the house with the Blacks. And in turn Jake and my relationship got more intense.

I was not happy nor was I too sad about having a baby. Yes, it would give others way more to mock me about but it would also being something that me and Jake created. We would have something to call all ours.

Being pregnant with a half-shape shifter was a bit different. I got way more hungry then I thought was humanly possible and that meant the morning sickness was unbearable. I didn’t seem to gain any weight, anywhere. It was helpful so that people couldn’t stare as much. But since Billy knew most people already knew, he was such a gossip.

The day that I knew everyone knew was the day Jessica’s mother came to me and immediately starting petting my stomach. I didn’t understand why she thought she could just do that but Jake just held my hand tighter as she touched my stomach like it was a toy. When we got home I had a few words to say to Billy and Jake about people and who they thought they were. Of course just sat watching my face and laughing which I found annoying and so I went to our room and locked him out. Needless to say he wasn’t happy and sat outside till I couldn’t hold my bladder and longer and had to come out.

When I ran to the bathroom, he snickered to himself and soon was out of sight. When I returned he was standing and reaching for a hug. I smiled and hugged back.

“I’m sorry, but I love you.” Jacob smiled.

“I love you too.” I mumbled.

“When’s your next doctor appointment?” He asked brushing back a strand of hair from the front of my face.

“Umm. Tomorrow.” I said with little confidence. I thought a little back to making the next appointment. “Yup, tomorrow.”

“Okay I will be there.” He smirked and kissed my forehead.

“You better. It’s yours.” I said sarcastic.

“That’s what I’m told.” He winked and took my hand, leading me to our bedroom and when we reached the bed he let go and flopped back onto the bed. I looked back to the front of the room and dug out a pajama outfit and put it on quickly. When I returned to the bed I snuggled close to Jacob’s chest, and slowly drifted into a deep sleep.

When I woke the next morning I was surprised by the absent sour feeling in my stomach, maybe my morning sickness was subsiding. I stood up from the bed looking back to see Jake still sleeping soundly with his obnoxious snores filling the entire house. I giggled and got dressed then went to the bathroom to get ready to go to the appointment.

Within fifteen minutes the snores from Jake stopped so I knew he was up. I laughed knowing he would walk in any minute to give me my morning greeting that I got every morning whether I wanted to or not.

Right on cue, Jake entered the bathroom. “Good morning.” He smiled and kissed my lips.

“Morning. We have two minutes before we should leave.” I said quietly. I knew Billy wouldn’t be up yet.

“Oh. Okay.” He said in a rush and walked quickly to the bedroom and in less then a minute was back. “Ready.” He smiled. I just rolled my eyes at him and finished brushing my hair.

“Okay me too.” I said and started walking out the door.

At the doctors office it was very bland, besides a few posters here and there and a check in counter. It was a bit eerie and not very comforting in any sense. But when I saw the women behind the counter who had a bigger smile then anyone I had ever seen, I felt a little better.

“Bella Swan.” I said quietly.

“Oh, yes. The doctor will see you right away.” She smiled brightly.

“Thank you.” I said and walked away with Jake by my side.

“She’s a little creepy, huh?” Jake said looking back at the lady.

“She’s just nice Jake.” I laughed and followed the nurse to a room. I laid on the table and waited as patiently as possible for the doctor.

After five or ten minutes she entered.

Jacob sighed in relief. “About time.” He said under his breath but loud enough that everyone could hear it. I glared at him.

“Well hello Bella. I’m Dr. Rose and I’m here to listen to your baby’s heart beat.” Dr. Rose smiled at me, I tried to smile back but I was very nervous. “Just relax.” She smiled again taking out a small device and lifted my shirt so then my stomach was exposed. She rubbed around for a little, all I could hear was static noises.

“Um. I can’t hear it.” Jake said reading my mind.

“Well, um, I’ll be right back.” She said not smiling anymore. That’s when I knew there was something wrong.

Table Of Contents:
Prologue: Above
Chapter 1: Past: Above
Chapter 2: Island: 1
Chapter 3: Killian: 3
Chapter 4: Reliving: 5
Chapter 5: Return: 7
Chapter 6: Seeing: 8
Chapter 7: Apology: 11
Chapter 8: Imprint: 13
Chapter 9: Knowing: 16
Chapter 10: Sun: 19
Chapter 11: Snapped: 22
Chapter 12: Control: 25
Chapter 13: Dreaming Part 1: 30
Chapter 13: Dreaming Part 2: 30
Chapter 14: Inevitable Part 1: 31
Chapter 14: Inevitable Part 2: 31
Chapter 15: Black: 33
Chapter 16: News: 35
Chapter 17: Leave: 37
Chapter 18: One: 39
Chapter 19: Right: 40
Chapter 20: End: 42
Chapter 21: Wedding: 42

Views: 512

Replies to This Discussion

Well see, he lies to himself about loving her as a sister because he knows he can't have her whether he loved her in a romantic way or not. But you will find out how he controls his thoughts around Edward in the next chapter.
Thanks you! And we have done it! 300 comments! Yay!
aaaaaaaaaooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwww why cant jacob be satified for once!! lol,, nice twist thougghhhh im sitting on the edgggeee offf mmyyy seeeeaaattt!!! which is a bit tricky on a sofa.
hahahahaha. that is a bit tricky...
hmm. sweet!
You are very inventive with this story hun! I'm intrigued to see what happens with this story seeing how maybe imprinting is not as strong as the Quiliette's seem to think it is. I mean everything in Stephenie's story is speculative from the wolf's pov take for an example Leah turning into a wolf seeing that she's female they never thought that could happen but it's they've evolved this could be another scenrio maybe the Imprinting thing weakens and is not as strong and you can love not just the one you imprint on but the one you've loved once also! I love these twists!!!!!!!!
Well I've always wanted to ask Stephenie Meyer about imprinting and how she thought it worked. But in the books, I kind of thought that Jacob's love for Bella was so strong maybe it could overcome the imprinting... Especially if Bella would be going away and he would want to get back with her..
WOW! Seth really stood up for himself against Jacob. But OMG where is Jacob going? Is he gonna come back, whats gonna happen to Killian? Ok, sorry, I know its a lot of questions at once, that will be answered later, I hope; and that you're writing it soon or thinking of where this will go next. Keep me posted as always. XOXO. =D
Of course Maddy!
write more
jake doesnt want his imprint he wants seth's
thats a little screwy
i love the creativity your putting into this
thanks. And I know its going to be a bit screwy for a bit...
AWHH I LOVE THAT PICTURE :]

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service