The Twilight Saga

Sometimes love just can't be denied - no matter how untimely it hits us. Sparks fly between Edward and Bella the very first time they meet; problem is that Bella is already committed to another. See how the two of them deal with their unspoken attraction and how a tragedy could bring them closer together or push them further apart.

This story is being worked on by both myself and AnahyR whose ideas are the basis for all chapters. We hope you enjoy it and would love to hear your opinions through your comments. AnahyR will also be doing this story in Spanish so for those of you who are Spanish speaking you will also have access to this at some stage. I will put the link here once it is done.

Previous stories of mine you might be interested in:

The Heart is a Bloom:  Is fame worth it? A different take on the characters of Twilight and how they met. Edward is a famous musician who has a past demon that is about to catch up with him. Unfortunately it is just as he has met the woman of his dreams.

http://thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/the-heart-is-a-bloom-now?gr...

No Choice: Edward returns to Forks to fight for a hurt and angry Bella. Not such an easy thing to do in this story. This is set after the Cullens have been away for quite a few months but before Bella makes the decision to cliff dive.

http://thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/no-choice-...

Thanks to Sasha for this gorgeous banner - We can't thank you enough.

And thanks to Manda for this one too!! Love it.

Chapter 1 - Friendships                                             Chapter 2 - Interactions

Chapter 3 - Denying Attractions                                 Chapter 4 - A Friend in Need

Chapter 5 - Realizations                                            Chapter 6 - Truths

Chapter 7 - Peter                                                      Chapter 8 - Collision

Chapter 9 - Aftermath                                                Chapter 10 - Saying Goodbye

Chapter 11- Drowning Sorrows                                   Chapter 12 - Waking Up

Chapter 13 - Baby Steps                                           Chapter 14 - Friendship?

Chapter 15 - Flight                                                    Chapter 16 - Acceptance

Chapter 17 - Getting Closer                                       Chapter 18 - The Good and the Bad          

Chapter 19 - In These Arms                                      Chapter 20 - Accusations

Chapter 21 - Coolness                                             Chapter 22 - Candid

Chapter 23 - Broken Silences                                   Chapter 24 - At the Heart of it

Chapter 25 - Uncertainties

Views: 4047

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Ashleigh. That is a lovely thing for you to say. I am glad you enjoyed it. Hope you pop over and see my other stories too :)

Cheers

Michelle

LOVE IT

Thnaks Alyssa I appreciate you reading.

Cheers

Michelle

Oh my gosh you had me crying! It was wonderful! I loved it! I was literally crying! :)

Cheers

Michelle

Love it

This is an amazing story~ I absolutely love it!

O gosh I read the whole story again! I cried even more than the first time! When rose and Edward died, o my gosh it was solo sad! Well done! You did an AMAZING job on this story! You had a mix of everything in it! The best part was the whole thing!
Thanks so much for writing such a BRILLIANT, AMAZING, WONDERFUL, BEAUTIFUL, FANTASTIC FANFIC!!!!
I love how Emmett never moved on! That just shows how much he loves and cares about Rose!
Bella and Edward's story is AMAZING, I loved this story!
Awesome!
Thanks again!
We'llStartWithForever

Wow. Have just had a few minutes to catch up on replies and saw this. Your words are really kind and I am sorry I didn't respond to them back in February when you wrote them. I really appreciate the compliments and am happy that you thought the story had a bit of everything in them. Thanks so much

Cheers

Michelle

Thanks Kelley  -you are a legend!

Cheers

Michelle

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service