The Twilight Saga

Sometimes love just can't be denied - no matter how untimely it hits us. Sparks fly between Edward and Bella the very first time they meet; problem is that Bella is already committed to another. See how the two of them deal with their unspoken attraction and how a tragedy could bring them closer together or push them further apart.

This story is being worked on by both myself and AnahyR whose ideas are the basis for all chapters. We hope you enjoy it and would love to hear your opinions through your comments. AnahyR will also be doing this story in Spanish so for those of you who are Spanish speaking you will also have access to this at some stage. I will put the link here once it is done.

Previous stories of mine you might be interested in:

The Heart is a Bloom:  Is fame worth it? A different take on the characters of Twilight and how they met. Edward is a famous musician who has a past demon that is about to catch up with him. Unfortunately it is just as he has met the woman of his dreams.

http://thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/the-heart-is-a-bloom-now?gr...

No Choice: Edward returns to Forks to fight for a hurt and angry Bella. Not such an easy thing to do in this story. This is set after the Cullens have been away for quite a few months but before Bella makes the decision to cliff dive.

http://thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/no-choice-...

Thanks to Sasha for this gorgeous banner - We can't thank you enough.

And thanks to Manda for this one too!! Love it.

Chapter 1 - Friendships                                             Chapter 2 - Interactions

Chapter 3 - Denying Attractions                                 Chapter 4 - A Friend in Need

Chapter 5 - Realizations                                            Chapter 6 - Truths

Chapter 7 - Peter                                                      Chapter 8 - Collision

Chapter 9 - Aftermath                                                Chapter 10 - Saying Goodbye

Chapter 11- Drowning Sorrows                                   Chapter 12 - Waking Up

Chapter 13 - Baby Steps                                           Chapter 14 - Friendship?

Chapter 15 - Flight                                                    Chapter 16 - Acceptance

Chapter 17 - Getting Closer                                       Chapter 18 - The Good and the Bad          

Chapter 19 - In These Arms                                      Chapter 20 - Accusations

Chapter 21 - Coolness                                             Chapter 22 - Candid

Chapter 23 - Broken Silences                                   Chapter 24 - At the Heart of it

Chapter 25 - Uncertainties

Views: 4186

Replies to This Discussion

Very cute!! Thanks!!
loving this story:) its gonna be a great one i can tell!!!
<3 morgan
Goodness me this is soooo EXCITING! can't wait to see what happens next. CHEERS GAL
Exciting is good! I am enjoying writing this story so glad you are enjoying reading it.

Cheers Iris
Michelle
Hi Paula,

There was definitely some connection there!!! It will be interesting to see how they deal with it.

Cheers
Michelle
Girls this is absolutely brillant. I love how much detail you both went into about the party and then the scene in the kitchen between Bella and Edward. I can picture the whole chapter in my head and for me that makes the story more believable. Can't wait to see what happens next and what else you two have in store for us. Again Brillant.
Ladies!!!!.........I'm lovin it..................what a wonderful story line.......Edward & Bella my favorite people..............What is Bella going to do?....................What will Peter think about his friend? Alice & Jasper seem to be getting along well. Jake and the cutie that we don't know yet.........................keep it comin!!! until you post again. PS like the other readers it was perfect I could see it unfold just like the rest of the readers
Hi Robyn,

Glad that you are reading our story - thanks. The story line is all AnahyR - I am filling in the gaps and giving it a bit of meat so to speak. It will be interesting to see the reactions Edward and Bella have towards one another in this very awkward situation. It is going to be hard on Peter if he realises the connection they ahve. Alice and Jasper do have a very nice little thing going on. Thanks for ebing able to envision it all - that makes me feel really good.

Cheers
Michelle
Hi Heather,

It means a lot to me that you enjoyed the imagery of this chapter. Thanks so much for that. I am currnetly writing so hope to have the nxt chapter out sooner than later.

Cheers
Michelle
Hey Michelle,
its good to know that u r doing another story.
i really 'njoy reading ur fanfics.
I loved and appreciated "The Heart is a Bloom" very much and i m so excited for this one.
Thanks Rutz for the kind words. I hope you enjoy this one too.

Cheers
Michelle
awesomeness! love to hear edwards p.o.v

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service